INTRODUCING

>Xbone Sad

Attached: 2019-04-16 20_33_12-Wario64 on Twitter_ _Xbox One SAD (S All Digital) console officially announced� (612x527, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBDSMNE3_oQ
bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-s-1tb-all-digital-edition-console-disc-free-gaming/6344118.p?skuId=6344118
bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-s-1tb-tom-clancys-the-division-2-console-bundle/6321649.p?skuId=6321649
tweaktown.com/news/64659/ps5-devkits-wild-analyst/index.html
segmentnext.com/2019/01/25/next-xbox-specs-rumors/
cnet.com/topics/blu-ray-players/best-blu-ray-players/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a name

youtube.com/watch?v=yBDSMNE3_oQ

if it wasn't xbox I wouldn't take that name at a face-value

>costs the same as the regular S
They're going to discontinue the S soon, aren't they?

No. Stop being so pessimistic

What are the benefits over the regular S?
Is having a disc tray from now on going to be considered an additional feature?

Attached: 1551285899165.jpg (548x692, 94K)

S A D B O Y S

Why else would they include a stripped-down console at the same price as an objectively superior one?

PR department deserves a medal

Because the only reason that they cost the same is that everyone cuts the price of the S
Microsoft knows they'd be slaughtered if they took the choice away from people.

Could stand for social anxiety disorder too, since people don't need to buy games from the store anymore

>xbone sad
wow i can't wait to download 80 GB games on my 60 mbit internet

Xbox One is SAD because it can't play physical games anymore.

Attached: 1554160433736.png (600x504, 229K)

cringe

It's like that for PC's. I'm surprised consolebabs are still behind. Digital is the future.

They released their April fools video awfully late.

brother

Attached: 1518437999946.jpg (931x858, 90K)

What does it even have to play

wouldn't it be SADE and not SAD?

>We bullied Xbone so much it developed social anxiety disorder

Look what you’ve done, Yea Forums
You hurt this poor home console

Apologize. Right now.

Attached: D532C541-B553-4532-B52B-279587759AF3.jpg (553x400, 24K)

Cute video.

I have limited data a month, what a shitty meme

Attached: 1555453835047.jpg (1002x1024, 85K)

>CEO of the national internet company comes out and tells everyone that they don't need 1 gbit internet because the average person doesn't use that much
MICROSOFT COMING IN WITH THE CLUTCH OH SHIT WATCH OUT

Attached: powerful thighs.jpg (447x268, 26K)

>Microsoft tries to make a funny and quirky commercial
>it's sad and boring just like the XBone Sad

Attached: 1555382282896.png (307x344, 134K)

Why does everyone act like Microsoft is forcing you to buy this system?

n-no don't ruin the ebin joke

You're an absolute retard if you buy this at $250. A used Xbox One S can be had for $220 or less. You'll be paying more to lock yourself out of the physical games market which is where games can be had usually cheaper than digital and no 4k bluray support. The last time this was tried was PSP GO and at least Sony had the good idea of upgrading the system slightly with a new form factor, better screen and more internal memory. This is a complete downgrade for even more cash than the original.

forgot to take your name off moron. at least we know who this faggot eric is

Sony Cucks are seething off the terrible reveal they had today. They need something to deflect to.

Most are only around 20gb. But I always liked buying the physical anyway. Maybe I'll start buying again instead of pirating if the games actually run smooth on a console.

Attached: PhilJUSTed.jpg (500x700, 22K)

>people with social anxiety disorder would be too scared to deal with the employees at FUCKING GAMESTOP or any other store to pick up a physical copy so more likely to go all digital

Xbox Social Anxiety Disorder is fitting

Hold on is this thing real? the whole ad seems like a joke, the name... isnt April fools on the first of April? am I missing something?

this is pretty good

Well why else would they make it?

Is this real? This actually feels like an April Fools joke.They just removed the disk drive and made SAD as an acronym.

I would have expected it to be a deeper discount. Doesn't seem like a good deal.

>xbox one x
>xbox one sad
who approved of these names???

I put an optical disc drive in my PC, even though I've never used it.
It would feel wrong without it. Guess I'm just a boomer.

Attached: 1527658315638.png (251x231, 40K)

>tfw feels box

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

To sell it to people who are interested, want a disc system buy the S or the X.
People in here seem to act like Microsoft has just pulled those 2 from the market and said "You can only buy this now"

because it lessens the entry price into the xbox ecosystem. everything at this point in the xbox one life is just testing the waters for next gen.

>b-b-but sony
rent free

Seems like it would be confusing for parents buying an Xbox for a kid

>ok so you can get the Xbox one, the Xbox one s, the Xbox one s all digital edition or the Xbox one x.

But I guess they'll probably be getting a switch anyway

>when you think you defeat the villain by trying to become a even worse villain

This is only going to work if it's cheaper then the Xbox's with disc drives.

>Xbox One, SAD!

Nobody is acting that way, it's just obvious that this introduction was not needed, and for the most part not wanted considering they did nothing but remove the physical drive and keep the price of the system basically the same.

>Xbone SAD

The first time I've ever actually laughed at this site. Kek!

Guys what do you want to do?
Buy the Xbone SAD for $250
bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-s-1tb-all-digital-edition-console-disc-free-gaming/6344118.p?skuId=6344118
or, buy the Xbone S with a free game for...$250?
bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-one-s-1tb-tom-clancys-the-division-2-console-bundle/6321649.p?skuId=6321649

>spiteful antagonistic jabs at people who rejected the digital only Xbox One launch: the video

Xbone? Sad.

You can't get the OG Xbox One anymore outside of second hand selling, you turbotard.

it's $50 msrp lower than the disk drive version moron. it will take a month or two for the price of all 3rd party sellers to adjust their price for this. soon enough you'll be able to get this for sub $200 seeing as disk version xbx one s are already around $200-220

the cuckbox

That seems like a overreaction. Mean.

go back

Sorry.

shit comparison since all digital comes with 3 pack in games instead of just 1

>What are the benefits over the regular S?

S can play 4K bluray movies

>Xbone Sad

Attached: 1551531166450.png (356x236, 43K)

>because it lessens the entry price into the xbox ecosystem
It's the same price as the Xbox One S, and buying games digital is always more expensive than getting a used disc.

So no, it raises the entry price.

You think the majority of people will consider paying $50 less for an xbox without a physical drive?

What the fuck is up with the video player, this is the only video I've seen look like this

Attached: Xbone.png (3288x1768, 3.33M)

Is there a reason to get an OG Xbone over an S?

I forgot how many fuckin iterations of the Xbox 360 there were...

>Sad
I never thought pity marketing would work, but I kinda want to buy it.

Attached: 0c3.png (540x470, 278K)

no it isn't. it's $50 less msrp vs msrp.

>Only case of buyer's remorse in life is buying an Xbone
How did they do it

SADBOIZ 2019
FUCK GOD
FUCK THE GOVERNMENT

>you think people will want to have an option to spend less money

gee i wonder

>All we did was give you one less feature.
Very nice idea!

>Xbox
>Xbox 360
>Xbox One
>Xbox One S
>Xbox One X
>Xbox One SAD
>BOX X (2020)
All of these names save plain and simple “Xbox” is fucking retarded

doesn't the S model have shit performance compared to the rest?
this is probably a budget model anyway

Unless you find one for VERY cheap on Ebay or something and it works fine, no there's no fucking reason.

Who cares about msrp?

The S is currently cheaper anywhere it can be bought and will likely continue to be because it is older.

If this sells for more then 150-175$ its going to flop.

S is the same as the original just a different case.

XBOX TWO

Attached: x.jpg (2501x1563, 364K)

Why would one buy an All Digital? It has no benefit over the original. Should be cheaper.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Phil the Manlet.jpg (1024x576, 174K)

If you really love Kinect than the original Xbox One is the only one with the ports for it built in. Perhaps you are one of the 0 people on earth who really love the kinect?

so whats the point? if someone is new to xbox and they buy it they will be paying out the ass for games unless they get game pass i guess. xbox used games and even new or recent releases are always cheaper than ps4

If they make the xbox one sad cheaper over time than the s will also be even cheaper over time.

I haven't had an optical drive installed in my computer for 8 years. Let that sink in...

You fucking normies really ruined the hobby

Attached: iStock-172370812-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 97K)

Hm, lets see
>Minecraft
>minecraft
>Sea of Thieves
Requires Xbox Gold
>Forza Horizon 3
Not even the latest game
All of these come with Game Pass.

Why would you ever choose to not have the disc tray for the same price though?

>xXx_Sepiroth_Box_xXx

This is some high production quality. I like it.

Uhm, why aren't xbox hiring people of color?
Yikes.

I'm disappointed the Xbox One wasn't the Xbox 720 after the 360 era but I understand why they didn't do it since it would have been connected with 720p.

PC market has been all digital for years because it allows third party store fronts.

If Xbox goes all digital, games will be way more expensive than steam games.

They literally said in the announcement that any price cut to the xbox one s will also have the $50 difference price cut on this edition. The one s was $200 over the holidays which means if they do that again this year this edition will be $150.

What's wrong with it?

Sony just released PS5 specs

That reminds me, which Xbox 360 model is the best one to get to put a modchip/jtag in?

i want to slap in a big hard drive and just have all the fuckin games

Microsoft white dicks

youtube adapts the size of the player to the video resolution now

>if

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

But why would anyone do that?

I think theyre all fine except the original version, because of the red ring of death

Same here, buddy. Got myself a nice Blu-Ray drive. I still put OSs on CDs and DVDs.

So you don't have black bars in a squished or overly big area.

They've done it for the last 2 years in a row and this year is the last year before they release their next gen console so I expect them to go full out with the sales to get rid of stock and to get as many people into the xbox one ecosystem as possible. Sony did a similar thing with the super slim ps3.

What sparked everyone to make a big fuss today? Why would sony and microsoft both release such big news specifically today?

seems like a drawn-out terrible version of that coke zero ads

well mabye i'm speaking for myself, but $50 less isn't all that enticing for an all digital console, which completely negates things like backwards compatability and buying used games super cheap.

I have a disk drive in my PC just because it makes a cool noise when the computer turns on. Like a robot or transformer.

Can't wait for the day Xbox Live goes down and these are all bricks

Internal politics. We've known about this xbone S revision from leaks for about a month. That's about the turnaround on stuff like ad production, so corporate espionage may have revealed they planned to announce it today, so sony took some of the punch out of it with their own news.
then microsoft did what the always do at the most critical point before a new system release:they cocked it up harder than any amount of outside sabotage could have possibly dreamed to.
>we have a system for you it's called the 360
>xbone SAD

> it's $50 less msrp vs msrp.
Xbox.com says otherwise. Or is Microsoft just fucking over Canadians?

Attached: same msrp.jpg (1600x778, 279K)

Exactly, for the price savings of not even 1 game you are forced to buy every game thereafter for at least twice as much as you could have got a used disk for

Attached: firefox_qSoEYeTVoq.png (379x92, 11K)

Its supposed to be for gamepass consumers. They said all new customers who buy it will get the first 3 months of gamepass for $1.

Read the transcript for inside xbox today. Its $50 less. The prices are probably not adjusted properly yet on their site.

>Or is Microsoft just fucking over Canadians?
Yes. I'm a leaf and the price is the same for me too.

Funny, because when the Xbox One X came out they sold me it for 500 leaf dollars, the exact same price that it was in US.

Unironically what games does the bone have? A local pawn shop has a couple for 80 bucks and to want to get one for rare replay. Is there anything else or is it just a paperweight aside from that.

I don't have a blu-ray drive but this old guy was given to me as a gift when I built my PC a few years back. It's starting to shit it's pants a bit but it still chugs along. Primarily using it for burning games for the PS1 and the occasional OS.

Attached: IMG_20190416_182625543.jpg (3006x5344, 2.81M)

Microshit announces this, meanwhile SonyChad blows the fucking doors off of next gen with their ChadStation 5 details. I really hope Nextbox goes for an all streaming thing so they can finally bow out of gaming when they crash and burn.

It has quite a few classic 360 and OG Xbox games, honestly worth getting it just for that if you can find one for less than 100.

Horizon 4 is in the gamepass, not 3.

I already have a 360 and an OG, but I'll keep that in mind.

So is this all a ploy to keep customers tied to their game pass subscription service?

Fair enough. I checked the US site and it looks like they forgot to mark the Forza 4 bundle as a sale on the Canadian site.
Doesn't change the fact that there's 5+ different S bundles on sale for $300 CAD.

Attached: same SAD price.jpg (1150x821, 130K)

Sony probably thought Microsoft were going to announce next gen specs or something today so rusher out that wired article. Turns out it was nothing and now everyone is pissed at Sony for releasing next gen info this early which plays into microsofts hands. That ZhugeX guy or whatever (that famous insider guy) apparently said this shouldn't have happened. Sony should have left this till E3 to take the the hype away from Microsoft but all this has done has made more people anticipate what xbox has to show at E3 now. Sony purposely did their E3 2013 conference after Microsoft because it let them take advantage of any Microsoft fuck up. All Microsoft needs to do now is announce slightly better specs and Sony will be a laughing stock for announcing specs so early. After Andrew house left Sony it seems they're being run by incompetent retards.

Sounds like my dick

I like the surface pro

>$250
>When 4K BD drive version goes on sale for $200 all the time
What a piece of shit.

Possibly. They're trying to fight off Google and gamepass is going to have a streaming option later this year. I guess they're trying to get people into gamepass and xcloud before they go off to Google. In the ps5 leaks there is a similar thing called ps plus platinum.

So is he actually playing 4D chess or did Sony just have a retard moment?

Attached: 1521737008397.jpg (1536x2048, 1.09M)

A bit of both I'd guess

>all digital
>still has two analog sticks
fucking microsoft

It was a classic bait and punish.

wait this is real
that commercial literally made it look like an april fools

Attached: 1553026255994.png (229x252, 26K)

I see they went full circle. Did they not learn anything at launch?
who am I kidding, there will be retards defending this

>then
Fucking retarded (((native speaker))) children.

I'm going to sace xbox right now: release a console with an extreme exploit like the 3ds had and enable total piracy. Consoles would outsell ps4 in a year ezpz.

>Xbox One S plays Xbox 360 games $250
>Sad Box doesn’t play discs $250

Attached: CA4C55F8-6DF1-4868-8416-D3505F4DCECA.jpg (699x699, 84K)

> ebic alt-right dogwhistle

You need to go back.

>naming a console after Trump
Microsoft are based and redpilled Trumpkino

Based

Attached: wycml4qu.jpg (850x725, 339K)

Disk trays are really embarrassing to have. Grow up.

Sony barely revealed anything though. Basically just that they're trying for ray tracing, the 8k thing, backward compatibility and faster loading times. That's it. Any retard could have guessed almost all of that. All they wanted to do was steal Microsoft's thunder, and they did it. All without revealing their hand.

I am shocked at the idea that it's not due out in 2019, but honestly that'll give them another year to build up a half decent launch library, at least.

So in response to this, MS (idiots that they are) will likely spill the beans on Xbox TWO at this year's E3, and rush it to a 2019 launch. Which is suicide on their part, because Sony could boost PS5's actual specs before 2020 and slaughter them.

only a retard would buy digital games on a console. Digital only games excluded

They could have named it Xbox 4k.... if they had dropped Kinect and added more power out of the gate. It also would've lined up nicely with PS4 in the same way that the 360 was meant to line up with the PS3 name. Damn it's stupid they didn't go this route. Xbox one is such a retarded name

Do they still make desktop PCs with cd drives in the towers? I haven't bought one since 2009.

>removing the disc drive to a console that limits peoples' abilities to play their games is "innovative" to Microsoft
God they're going to get creamed again next gen

Attached: image.jpg (550x453, 27K)

yea but none of my friends play Xbox though, and games are already locked at some bullshit FPS

where can i get my blacked goatse controller xbros?

Attached: 1554259643859.png (870x760, 248K)

Haven't seen a post this retarded all day but I'll bite anyway.

Sony announced their biggest secret sauce which was this apparent SSD thing. No one was expecting that yet they just told the whole world and Microsoft their secret sauce which is beyond retarded. Secondly Microsoft doesn't have to do anything at all except announce slightly better specs themselves in the same way and Sony would be a laughing stock seeing as they thought this move would put them at an advantage, which every analyst as of yet has said is risky. Lastly Microsoft isn't going to release a console this year because Zen 2 and Navi aren't even going into full production till end of year so the earliest they can release it is next year around fall time. Also if you were actually educated you'd know specs can't be boosted 1 year before launch. You don't just go back to the drawing board and change specs like that. The ps4 pro came out in late 2016 and went into full manufacturing early 2016 so the design was finalised in 2015. If Sony change their design now they would have to wait a whole year extra till 2021 so the foundries can update their design. This reveal has put Sony at a disadvantage no matter how anyone tries to twist it. Ps5 devkits have been available since January this year so that's another reason why they can't change specs and Microsoft knows that. Sony played themselves hard. As I said before, Andrew house leaving has left SIE being run by a bunch of retards. He single handedly made the ps4 the success it is now. I say this as a ps4 owner. They've doomed themselves if Microsoft are clever enough to take advantage of this.

Prebuilts have them, usually. What boggles me is why PC games never started coming out on Blu-ray

the only secret sauce ur getting is my seccret sauce hiding in ur mother you nigger

Why would you wanr to have them? Physical collections make you look like a manchild

They never said it was, though?

It's digital-only, so you can't even use discs anymore despite being the same price as a regular S.

Someone needs to tell Microsoft that the disc drive has a purpose. It wasn't there just to play games, it was to watch movies as well. Therefore, this product simply wont fly.

>All Microsoft needs to do now is announce slightly better specs
Is this board genuinely this retarded? this is not how things work. The development of the next gen already starts 2 years after the release. MS can't just throw everything out of the window and start it all over again a year before release. Both of these companies already spent hundreds of millions on the next gen

Attached: 1553891161021.gif (159x146, 1.87M)

If you give a shit about something like that you're the manchild.

>watch movies

But user, literally everything is digital

It isn't, though. Prices on the MS store are fucked right now, they're fixing them.

It would be pretty amazing if Xbox allowed your 360 games to become digital like how companies do with DVDs

All digital isn't a bad idea if the store has enough sales to support it.

I tried making my Switch digital only (like my PC) but the eShop has no sales and it's not even worth it

Attached: 1554749879242.jpg (1024x620, 70K)

You can buy almost every BC 360 game available on the store, you can go entirely 360 digital if you want on Xbox.

What was marketing thinking?

Announcing specs =/= changing specs

If they say 16 thread processor it could literally be identical to Sony's 8 core processor but it sounds way better. That's just one example. Dumb casuals will eat it up as if its better.

>No one was expecting that yet they just told the whole world
Dude the Xbox 360 CPU and the Cell was developed in the exact same building.
In IT you can't spend millions of dollars for years without no one noticing. Both Sony and MS knew what each others doing

Fucking sad.

You dumbfuck user, movies did that only because of two reasons:
1. nobody was buying movies online, maybe a few early adopters and iCucks, but everyone else didn't care.
2. everyone was just pirating the movie because they were not stupid enough to buy a DVD/BluRay, and then buying the movie digitally again.

Videogames didn't have this problem because the majority of the audience ARE early adopting cucks, so we never saw a free digital download attached to our games because they never needed to sell us on the online store to begin with, like they did with normalfags.

But it was obvious they will both use AMD

>yeah remember when don mattrick fucked the xbox brand forever?
>let's do it again but poke fun at it too while asking 250$

seriously all its lacking is the "Online only" feature and it's literally like the og xbox one lmfao

Just heard the new Xbox One S doesn't take physical media anymore. SAD!

You know (((why)))

Nigga they both have different teams and information is on lockdown because if one catches wind of anothers project then that company can sue the shit out of AMD. Microsoft didn't know Sony's specs for the ps4 or else if they didn't they wouldn't have released such shit hardware for the OG xbox one. The Xenon in the 360 was originally developed for the ps3 but Sony refused it in the tri core config and then it was offered to Microsoft instead. Had Sony accepted that Microsoft wouldn't have known about it or even offered it.

Fable II on Microsoft store - $19.99
Fable II on Amazon used - $1.84 + $3.99 shipping

which would you rather?

IS IT though? I mean why do people even bother with bluray anymore then?
Truth is: It's still viable. And the sense of a having a physical copy of a movie is still better and more reliable, because not everyone has reliable internet and a stable enough to stream and download movies.

>Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition console
>1TB All-Digital Edition
>1TB All-Digital
>1TB
Are they serious? You take out the ability to use discs and you still leave it at 1TB. Nani the fuck

>This product is a piece of shit that removes a basic feature for no real benefit to the consumer so let's make the commercial "funny" to cover that up

Devkits have been out for a while now for both companies. they are working with the same devs, same engineers at AMD, etc.
they probably know everything about each other.

tech companies downgrade under the guise of modernization and cost saving, many such cases!

Hell no, but just like I wouldn't buy DVD's digitally because they're overpriced, I wouldn't do the same for games.

Only 25k views lol

Xbox 2 dev kits aren't out yet but they're supposed to be coming out in a few months. Ps5 devkits have reportedly been out since January. I think Sony with their reveal today did it to limit any damage leaks could have so they're taking it on the chin. I doubt they know next gen xbox specs because not even 1st party devs have dev kits for it apparently.

tweaktown.com/news/64659/ps5-devkits-wild-analyst/index.html

segmentnext.com/2019/01/25/next-xbox-specs-rumors/

the point of the console is to drive xbox gold / gamepass subscribers with incentives like bundled games and shit.

That must be horrible, is there no other way for you to get a fast connection?

>tfw only XBOX MAD (Multimedia and Digital)

Attached: 1463300583202.jpg (601x601, 106K)

What a piece of shit. No wonder Xcucks have been the angriest I've seen for years. Cuckbox died today.

Microcucks can't catch a break.

Attached: seething.png (223x311, 139K)

Hahahaha your buttfucking today has been great.

>tfw have an XBOX FAD (Fucking And Digital)

Attached: sz.png (680x574, 127K)

I'm a physical fag.

But they are hiring "people".

Renting a blu ray to rip it and returning it for high quality copies whenever I want is p comfy
>mfw my local video rental store is probably going to finally go out of business in a couple years because le digital meme
>everybody is supposed to be excited that now they can watch shit quality video with shit quality audio just because it only takes them a press of a button
>The streaming platforms have fuck all in terms of good content
>Renting on demand costs way too much for new releases

Attached: arinosad.jpg (360x360, 28K)

Same which is why I'll get the next gen xbox over building a PC. It feels shit that you can't get nice steelbook editions of games or special box art versions of games because physical is literally dead on PC.

>Introducing xbox SAD disc expansion drive
>for only 69.99 you can play all your favorite xbox one games on disc!

This is clearly goatse

??? Why would anyone think another Inside Shitbox would be anything of consequence? Right now the hot talk is the PS5 soft reveal while Xcucks have to wait another two months for half the specs for another gameless brick. Just wait!!!

> Xbone Sad
> all digital console should be cheaper
> It's the same price as a regular S
> If you go to a store and buy a new Xbox One S and Sunset overdrive used you've already saved than going all digital

And Xbones still make you jump through more hoops to upgrade the hard drives right? This version isn't going to be "Pop in an NTFS drive and go" right? This is an objectively worse console. Glad I bought my Xbone X when Fallout 76 was tanking the price.

Pretty much, Phil is releasing the Xbone SAD so it could fail and kill digital consoles, he really wants an all physical future, the man is playing 5D chess, he clearly knows what he's doing, it's all part of the plan.

How are they going to get retailers to order this?

Microsoft have so little games they made a console which can't even play them.

Attached: 1532986186783.jpg (468x442, 92K)

Seeing as the ps5 is most likely going to be over $500 if you read the article authors tweets about his conversation about pricing with mark cerny, $50 might not be a big difference for a $200 console like this but at let's say $500/600 a $50 lower price is a pretty big deal. I'd guess they're just testing the waters with this to see how the market responds.

>PC has a dvd drive
>still use it to burn PS2 games regularly
>my face
The age of good games never ended.

Attached: 1481630628777.jpg (550x542, 80K)

>No one was expecting faster loading times!!!!!!

Kek. Meanwhile there were no hard numbers for most things. The RAM configuration is a total unknown. You got played hard.

I dunno if you're joking or not but Microsoft have allowed xbox disk executables on PC for some games and if true it means you'll be able to use xbox disks on PC to play those games. It'll being physical back to PC if they fully expand on it.

Discs are digital

>xbox one all digital edition s
>Xbone ADES

I wouldn't be surprised if they did that, if they did it would complete the unification of home console and PC that Microsoft has been trying to make for years.

>Zhuge

Attached: Xbox Obliterated.png (1231x903, 201K)

SAD!

I can't believe this is the name they went with
I thought you guys were fucking with me for a minute, but no. It's real. What a fucking timeline.

It would also give them an insane amount of power and influence over gaming. 3rd party devs in theory should love it seeing as they can just not make a PC port and use the xbox version for everything. They can implement quality sliders and uncapped framerate and release it as one version for xbox and PC.

Sad!

Attached: B4B93432-5558-4A3F-80B4-C127FE3367D7.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Digital sucks donkey dick and I'm a fucking zoomer

>0:42
wait, is that halo 5? halo 5 doesn't have split screen, right?

XBOX ONE
XBOX ONE S
XBOX ONE X
XBOX ONE SAD

Why

Whyyyyyyy

Nice tits.

Yes but how about they announce a game, one (1) game?

Attached: 1530241414810.jpg (658x682, 47K)

So Sony gave away the core specs of their console to combat....this? Is Phil Spencer the biggest genius in gaming right now? Why the fuck would Sony do this?

Think you got that backwards, sony revealed their plans at a perfect time. Microsoft is already at a all time low and revealing their "sad" console while sony revealing their 2020 console with full physical BC makes even more normies hyped about sony and jump ship. That commercial and price on the SAD is a joke. Microsoft shot themselves in the foot today and Sony took advantage of that. It was also already known sony was skipping E3 this year so why would they show specs then?

Damn

They showed specs at literally the worst time. They don't even know Microsoft's specs because devkits aren't even out yet. This just sounds like damage control to control leaks seeing as ps5 devkits have been around for months now.

>full physical BC
Source on that ps1, 2, and 3 full physical back compat?

Normies also don't care about their previous library of games or else the ps3 with actual full back compat wouldn't have bombed for half the gen.

I would have gotten this no questions asked if it was 150

Even crapgamer, the xbox fanboy king, has completely turned on them at this point.
It's honestly pretty SAD.

Attached: D4TX7ZNWsAUxpKX.png large.png (458x580, 321K)

>meme resolution video
>xbox one sad
>only difference is no disk drive
It's a joke, right?

>Only 27k views
Jesus...

Attached: 1555427891584.png (2536x765, 482K)

>microsoft reveals how SAD they really are
>sony reveals their next iteration with everything everyone has been asking for
This is literally E3 2013 all over again. How is this the worst time?

Remind me how many games Sony announced.

E3 2013 would be Microsoft simply announcing superior specs at E3. They have 2 SKU for next gen and it's easy for them to modify one of their specs and release it at a later date after the initial release. If Microsoft does announce better specs then Sony will look like idiots for announcing this early. In E3 2013 Sony waited for Microsoft not the other way round.

XBONE CHAD when?

>LMAO xD

Attached: 0b8.gif (320x287, 2.36M)

>1TB HDD
They didn't even upgrade the storage. I swear to fucking god this company is full of monkeys.

Crapgamer is just a fatass console warring faggot, not even Microsoft takes him seriously.

>E3 2013 would be Microsoft simply announcing superior specs at E3
What fucking parallel universe were you living in? Microsoft was a laughing stock of 2013 E3, get out from underneath that rock. Also things can change at any moment, just like how sony changed their memory specs on the ps4 months prior. This is literally sony kicking microsoft when they are down and normies(the people who matter to big businesses) are loving it.

>Microsoft is already at a all time low
You mean the company that is less than 10 dollars away on its stock price from being worth a trillion?

The same company that is 2nd in cloud?

Yeah I wouldn’t call an almost trillion dollar company at an all time low especially when their gaming division broke records for bringing in more than 10 billion in 2018.

Lets see Sony a tech company that doesn’t even have a cloud division try to even compete in the tablet, mobile markets with a streaming service with data centers and cloud engineers they don’t even have

Attached: BB8F4B99-F70D-475E-88F1-A92F41545C3B.png (663x666, 613K)

Its supposed to be 2tb with a sshd type style to it. more than likely nand flash being built onto the board itself.
Clearly he mean't the gaming divisions and not both their entire companies as a whole.

Resetera faggot

>Microsoft down

Tell me again how much Sony is worth and how much Microsoft is worth? Sony just fucked up, the analysts agree with me. Deal with it.

>the absolute state of nuxbox
SAD!

Attached: 1528805123493.png (798x1012, 446K)

Sony will literally be giving money to Microsoft to have psnow servers in Australia lol. Microsoft always wins in one way or another. They're just too big of a company.

Is this an April Fool's video they forgot to release?

>They were too busy playing Halo in the breakroom
lol who has played a Halo game in the last ten years? Why is this brand so delusional to think that any of their exclusives are relevant in this day and age

The real reason is because the disc drive takes up a fair bit of space inside the console. Get rid of it and you can put in more hardware to bump this system specs up. With most games having to download to install at this point nothing of value is being lost except the ability to play games off of old discs, but Xbox is pretty good about bringing online backwards compatibility, Gamepass, etc.

kek

Attached: di.png (418x417, 192K)

Guys it's SADE* (S All Digital Edition)

>bump this system specs up
But did they do this?

xbox sad edition

>chick is using a Mac in the commercial
>advertising the competition for free
Are they retarded?

How is that claiming relevance? Are you ok in the head?

>Superior specs
We don't even have specs for the PS5. Improve your damage control.

>Get rid of it and you can put in more hardware to bump this system specs up
You do realise that all CPUs and GPUs are pretty much the same size, right?

Xbone Sade

Ps5 devkits have been out since January. Microsoft knows the specs for sure already. You can't hide things like this. Microsoft are purposely deleting their devkits till a few months from now probably so can announce it first.

based sonyfag

sadbone

Delaying*

this isnt too bad as a ps4 owner. pretty cheap, 4k and comes with forza, honestly i only want forza and thats not a bad deal

Digital is a bad thing you fucking chimp.

Its too late

What makes your dick flop faster, Xbone SAD Or Ps5 censorship?

It's just such an admission that they have literally no games except third party and game pass (which is actually a pretty good deal). I'm so sick of seeing Halo when Xbox is brought up, it is very past its prime.

Actually typing this while playing Skate 3 on my Xbone S (the only console I own besides the Switch)

Attached: hrhr.png (1232x800, 114K)

Why do they keep calling them Xbox One? So many chances to fix this shit, and instead they make it worse by adding sad to the end

Its a shit deal when you can find bundle for the easily Xbox One base for similar prices with a game, and the entire used game backlog that the Xbone and 360/OG Xbox has. Digital only means you get ass fucked by never changing 30-40 dollar prices like Nintendo does but for every single game.

If Sony can put out a 200 Black Friday bundle with Spiderman, a game that is only 2 months old at that point, this fucking box can be 150-200 and come with better offerings

Alright boys, post your best SADcats

Attached: 1553593886714.png (719x713, 587K)

The fact that Microsoft is distancing themselves from physical media and creating a digital umbrella is already a huge turn off for many.

>I have limited data a month, what a shitty meme
Not everyone lives in a third world country

Attached: 1385418643971.jpg (330x319, 47K)

Imagine being paid as a consultant and telling Microsoft that yes, the SAD is a totally fine name.

But they're not.

XBOne SAD Edition
;_;

This would have been a good chance for Sony bros to come to Xbox if they're nervous about the next gen. could have made a nice cheap console for them to ease into it.

The gaming industry is fucking massive and going to keep getting bigger and bigger and corporations know this, let's see what Sony and Microsoft are capable of.

>x Box bullied so much it's literally SAD now
guys

Good point, but i already play the games I want on ps4, i only need forza

>mentioning Halo in an Xbox advert is saying they have no games except 3rd party

Ok Sony Cuck

>

Attached: PS2_HDD_adapter2-e1519898929966-1170x655.jpg (1170x655, 92K)

They've already said all the next gen consoles will come with disk drives as standard

It's ForzaH 3 though and you can just buy a normal S for the same price + 1 dollar for 3 months of game pass

Shills in full force today.
The new Xbone S is $50 cheaper at MSRP.
It's supposed to be a budget product to compete with base PS4 and Switch which are $300 (MSRP of Xbone S)
The problem is the S is garbage compared to the PS4 in terms of specs aside from the 4K BR player.. which they are taking out.
It should be a bigger price difference but they're letting it have sale price wiggle room and "making up the gap" in cost with the 3 included games.

That aside, it's a good idea to have the OPTION (read: not mandatory) to drop the disc drive if you're pretty much only a digital person and anyone who says otherwise is a shill.
>b-b-but it's just like E3
No it isn't, you faggot. It doesn't have required Kinect, always online or fees for playing used games. Kys.

>Live in (((first world))) country
>have some of the worst internet from developed countries
Wtf ameribros

>the 120 days of xbone

nice fallacy there faggot. try attending an actual debate class for once.

secret sauce

Attached: haha.png (549x356, 29K)

I live in United States retard

Only interested in horizon but I wouldnt mind buying at 199

A disc drive costs fuck all to include. They are probably saving no money with this driveless version, it's just used to ease people in to the idea of all digital consoles

>XBOX 720

Attached: 1551542853616.jpg (598x1065, 85K)

>he thinks a 4k Blu-ray drive costs nothing
cnet.com/topics/blu-ray-players/best-blu-ray-players/

I wanna see crying xbox-tans RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Attached: 1543665920803m.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

Why create Xbox SAD then?

No! keep that weeb shit to the Sony consoles!

>he thinks microsoft is paying 150 per drive

I live in the US and likely have better internet than 99% of the anons ITT and even I wouldn't pay money for this shit.
Then again, I'm not a consolenigger.

Attached: 8193694820.png (350x200, 21K)

My max download speed is 500 KB/seg with data cap. A 100% digital console is impossible if the average Xbone game is 100 Gigabytes.

Attached: 1450716523326.png (375x519, 84K)

Because the Xbone Blura-ray device cost $20 USD with now more margin profits for microShit

No they're probably paying $50 a drive and now that it's been removed they can pass that saving onto the consumer. This xbox is $50 less msrp than the one with the drive.

Based.
I've never owned an xbox, but I'm still rooting for them next gen.

Attached: 9d3.jpg (1125x900, 91K)

i can actually see this happening

There's no way they are paying 50. You do realise that drive costs maybe a couple dollars to make, right?

lmao go away microshill don't even pretend you aren't lmao

SNEED

the PSP-GO was defective by design, ignoring the "only-digital" bullshit only came with low storage, and a single 16 GB of memory card was more expensive that the PSP-GO

>probably thought
They did Scorpio talks twice at E3, its a safe bet this E3 is NEXBOX talk with similar specs/talk ups that Sony did without hard stuff. Its a safe bet that both consoles will be extremely similar and maybe Microsoft has a 600 dollar box that is even better but still won't have consistent 60fps games

Why didn't Sony just wait till the E3 period then?

Is it a crime that i still want it and i want it want me to?

America is legally first world.
I guess you could go to Europe where video games are almost certainly going to be banned soon.

To make sure an all-digital future never happens, release a piece of shit that costs more and will be forgotten in the same year it's released only to ill it off with the physical Xbox Scarlett consoles announcement and release.

Seething datalets

Attached: 1407697901132.gif (240x234, 2.72M)

>upload 42 Mbps
>good
H A
A H

Hurt the Xbox SAD news, considering that was already heavily rumored to be announced this month and releasing this news day of Inside Xbox isn't a coincidence. Likely not expecting to sell that much more PS4s, all they can do is drop some bundles since a price drop won't be happening, so hurting the competition's marketing push is pretty good for PS4 sales.

Sensei should be happy because her ass looks like this

Attached: 1538349794612.png (870x595, 589K)

I hope you realize that this digital shit is one of the biggest contributing factors to day one patches, aside from publishers being greedy cock suckers.

>tfw Xbox CHAD (Computer Hardware Acceleration Device)

NEXTBOX
screenshot this

its not a crime, its just sad

>Giving a fuck about upload speeds

Seems a bit retarded to release it now to hurt xbox one sad sales rather than release it around E3 to hurt next gen xbox sales I.e. their real competitor because everyone knows xbox one is finished anyway even Microsoft are giving up on it with all their games being next gen releases.

No, it's by Sade.

>I hope you realize that this digital shit is one of the biggest contributing factors to day one patches, aside from publishers being greedy cock suckers.
see

is this really not an april fools video
what the living fuck

>$250
I bought my Xbone S for 190 dollars new

Attached: 1401163452803.png (406x439, 169K)

rhetorical question; not valid conversation

Well the talk for the next two months is comparing the boxes, the day of Microsoft's confence is "well we know what Sony has in store, what to do you think Microsoft will counter with or differentiate itself from Sony?". Sony got the news out first and way ahead, in a similar fashion to the PS4 event way before Microsoft's Xbox One event.

I also imagine we are getting a State of Play, totally not at E3 edition, somewhere between June 9th-11th. Maybe on some night timeslot around where a company named Sony used to do some press conference at.

How small will the nondisc-tray Ps4 slim pro be? Check and mate.

Sucks cause price this at $150-$199 and bundle it with a month of game pass and this could be a hot seller. $250 is insane

This is Wii-levels of poor marketing and foresight.

He's a cuck liberal and likely not even white
Typical Snoy fag

>>Xbone Sad
Why is it sad?

Attached: 1542713243812.jpg (1440x1080, 133K)

Announcing it today is still retarded though because what could have been backlash against an all digital console which would play into Sony's hand has now basically been thrown under the rug due to Sony's reveal. It's basically given Microsoft a free pass. Most people who follow this news thinks an all digital console is dumb including myself and I'm an idort and own an xbox one, 360 and OG.

>4D chess
is no games part of his plan?

because no sakura gf

>no sakura wars on xbone
>game will probably have the anime titties censored by sony

seething SADsoi boy detected

Attached: 1528733245015.jpg (465x700, 84K)

>disc-less consoles are here
rip gamestop

>He doesn't regularly use his CD tray

now this is an exclusive post of an xbox sad boy.

Pretty based, I'm rooting for Microsoft now. Everyone loves an underdog story.

whats his bra size? almost s(ad) cups?

I don't understand the point of this console. Why does Microsoft have four of the same console on shelves?

I was thinking about getting an xbox

Is the "s" versions like the ps4 pro version

the "s" version can only do 900p on rdr2. What does that tell you?

No idea what any of that stands for

Someone needs to reshuffle Microsoft's marketing brand. They come up with some horrible names.

Jesus you have to be an idiot.. I guess microsoft's false advertising really does the trick then or you're just baiting hard.

s is just slim. you want xbox one x if you're going for the more powerful version

Wal-mart has an old bundle of an xbox one s with battlefield 5 for 50 bucks less then what you guys are talking about

But fine fine I'll go do research then

This feels weirdly passive aggressive.

Ah ok thank you very much

Fat PS2s are unreliable pieces of shit

>call your third system the Xbox ONE
>call its upgrade the Xbox One X, or XBOX
>call its downgrade the Xbox One SAD

>that like/dislike ratio
Digitalcucks get fucked

>nothing of value is being lost except the ability to play games off of old discs
And selling your discs
And getting them cheaper without having to wait for a 10% off digital sale
And playing them without an internet connection

>4K streaming with select apps, see Xbox.com.
I find this hilarious as well when shitcucks were trying to laugh at sony for not upgrading the slim with a uhd because streaming was what more people wanted and now thats what they are trying to sell themselves. Microsoft is really killing their gaming division this gen.