Is he one of the few bosses that's okay to recycle...

Is he one of the few bosses that's okay to recycle? All of his newer fights change shit up so you don't know what'll happen until you actually fight him.

Attached: ddd.jpg (820x602, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZzf1hrTZew
youtu.be/vhNZF_41riI
youtube.com/watch?v=-DJ9TFaTifQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd prefer if the next Kirby game stepped away from the usual conventions of the last few games. Sure, Dedede and MetaKnight are cool and all, but Kirby has infinite possibilities and doubling down on those characters is hurting the franchise more than helping it. I think they should go back to creating other significant characters on Pop Star/from space.

I wouldn't mind having more swole Dedede.

I hope they give bandana dee a boss fight

He's got some pretty kino moments
>Swole Dedede
>Masked Dedede
>Dark Matter possessed Dedede
I think the main thing they gotta focus on again with Dedede is the fact that he REALLY wants to be number one and beat Kirby, It's endearing to see him really put his heart into that even though that's an incredibly difficult goal since not even world eating super villains that overpower him can get the job done

Honestly though I’m getting tired of the annual “villain with ray-man arms becomes good”. Daroach, Magolor, Taranza, Susie, and the Mage Sisters. It’s all been done so many times. What would really help the series is to create a main cast and build upon their personalities more, while focusing on them being actually important to the plot and not just objects to be possessed by the “greater evil”. Dedede’s already a really likable character and it would be better if we got to see more of him not being possessed or captured for the whole game

Attached: C1A48009-4097-43DF-9BF2-3AEB6C21EE8F.jpg (632x476, 31K)

susie's still a cunt that hates kirb though

>that's the concept art of the final boss in a fucking Kirby game

Attached: 2.jpg (1200x675, 202K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1200x675, 186K)

The final design looks goofy as hell but I love it

>What would really help the series is to create a main cast and build upon their personalities more, while focusing on them being actually important to the plot and not just objects to be possessed by the “greater evil”
How are those characters not important to their plots?

>we could've got Plate Armor Termina
god dammit

Attached: 142.png (285x289, 125K)

Since this is a Kirby thread, bump.

Attached: 4.png (680x360, 415K)

Attached: 1532969707459.png (948x707, 1.28M)

>We finally got a good Void Termina remix
youtube.com/watch?v=nZzf1hrTZew

Attached: 3796.png (500x750, 398K)

I hope void comes back as a good puff.

Dedede needs a spin-off

This gives me greater hope for inner Void concepts before the mages end their run, how many days do they have left?

I want the next Kirby to go all in with the Smash gameplay. Kirby influenced the way Smash plays, after all. I think now it's time they take back.
>smash Bros engine
>Kirby can shield, roll, spot dodge, air dodge etc (these things are all in his most recent game)
>enemies have larger health pools but now can be combo'd
>short subspace styled cutscenes
>local and online coop multiplayer

I don’t think it should have the same physics but everything else seems cool

Is it just me or did he improve the Wings of Sorrow movement? I like it a lot better from the original upload for some reason

yeah they should tune unique physics so its still a platformer and holy fuck Nintendo just uploaded the 3.0 patch video as I'm typing this

I thought you were bullshitting on me, but you’re right.

Oh yeah this dude, I remember listening to Contra Void a few years back

Final void termina looks hilarious standing next to those JRPG ass designs

It’s because he’s never the final boss

I'm blown by how well made this arrangement is. This is literally perfect, I don't think any other Void Termina arrangement will come close.

In that very video Desolo said he didn't like the way his arrangement of Wing of Sorrow came out, so I guess he went back and remade it. I can definitely see the improvement in this one.

Attached: DjF16TrVAAAenD1.jpg (866x922, 63K)

Kirby Art & Collection part 2 when?

>Bipedal Amaterasu
>Plate Armor Termina
Now I want it to become real, so fucking bad

bump

>Void teaches Kirby how to form an outer body
What do you think that’d look like?

like this

Attached: kirby_redesign___by_statykelectricity_db8dyhu-pre.png (894x894, 547K)

Attached: A70B7A86-18BE-40B6-873A-814736AE30B0.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

I think it's the opposite. Though kirby has always been guilty of this with it's final bosses now everything in the series has detailed/edgy fanart like concept art for no reason. I think the series needs to scale back a bit, not in the awful kneejerk way Mario did with NSMB but maybe play up Kirby just doing trivial shit like in Dream Course or Tilt and Tumble.

I like how his battles have gotten more elaborate while keeping the familiar attacks, but in terms of plot I just want a boss fight against King Dedede that isn't him being possessed or him being an early boss. I did like how Heroes in Another Dimension buff him up considerably.

Attached: Hoshi_no_Kaabii Episode_8.jpg (632x478, 38K)

Attached: 1555465783739.png (441x513, 338K)

Scary

Did they literally not just do Rainbow Curse and Battle Royale? The stories of those games were mundane as fuck

>what is Battle Royale
>what is Mass Attack
>what is Rainbow Curse

I went off track a little back there. What I meant was that the main games go back to the simplicity of the spinoff games (Or whatever the fuck stuff like Rainbow curse qualifies as). Kirby has this weird divide where it''s either spinoffs with experimental gameplay but simple stories or mainline games with simple gameplay but drilled full of """""lore"""" and completely over the top.

Phase 1 is good shit, Phase 2 is my favorite, as others said phase 3 improved, and phase 4 sounds mushy at the start, but once the Astral Birth movement starts it congeals better

youtu.be/vhNZF_41riI
Oh no he definitely improved it for the medley, i’m glad he did

Is being Void suffering?

I can definitely tell you one thing SA did right with Dedede, expanding on the best boss theme in history.

youtube.com/watch?v=-DJ9TFaTifQ

Attached: 1544301684780.png (1280x902, 1.7M)

Me too, Void would be a pretty cute companion