DARKNESS NIGGAS

>DARKNESS NIGGAS

Attached: dark.jpg (350x196, 15K)

Remember, you can get away with genocide, murder, and countless other atrocities as long as you say you had good goals and surrender.

How did Xehanort "get away" with it? Sora murdered him. His plan was foiled. He went off with Eraqus to the afterlife. I guess Sora should have screamed at him and told him he was a motherfucking nigger?

>He went off with Eraqus to the afterlife
Exactly. He was basically darkness Hitler but managed to happily get off scott-free.

>dies
>"he got off scott free!"

?

Attached: feth.png (539x468, 146K)

Well he sure seemed happy fucking off to the afterlife with his fuckbuddy as teens.

He conceded

once you're dead I guess you take what you can get I suppose

>He conceded
Doesn't stop him from being an iredeemable sack of shit.

But it doesn't matter because he both failed to destroy everything and also died.

He Was going to die anyway. He was like 80 years old. Plus his Young self is still alive in some timeline bullshit.

No he wasn't ever going to die, thanks for letting us know you've never played these games. Also his young version of himself is going to have the exact same thing happen to him when he is 80

>No he wasn't ever going to die
But he did die
He went to the afterlife and can't come back again because his horcruxes are all destroyed
That's it

You said he was going to die anyway, thats not true

That's not me, but he was.

>Ordinarily, Keyblade Masters take pupils under their wings, malleable minds in which to impress the precepts of the Keyblade wielder and keep our profession alive for generations to come. Was my time drawing to an end, then, after all I had accomplished since casting away the place of my birth? Surely waiting for a quiet death would not do, not when there was still so much I needed to see for myself. Powers help me, I thought, my body is so old...
>So there I stood, with vast knowledge in one gnarled, dying hand, and newfound purpose in the other. The next step was clear: I needed a new vessel.

The guy's body was old and near death so he decided to abandon it and hop into a new, younger body instead to continue his work.

What you just said proves you completely wrong, he was never going to die because he would have just shifted bodies before that. What's so hard for you to understand?

If darkness isn't objectively evil, why don't any of the villains ever use light?

>Xehanort goes into the afterlife with his best friend smiling
>implying a happy afterlife for the guy who just did heinous things for 13 years

He should've been swallowed by Kingdom Hearts or something.

And his entire purpose in BBS is grooming Terra into opening himself to darkness so he could hijack him before he died of old age. And then Terra dealt him mortal injuries in his fight. He would not have needed to switch bodies if he was not going to die of old age.

You just changed what you're saying, you said there was no conswquence to killing him because he was going to die anyway but thats wrong, he wasnt going to die he would have just shifted bodies and kept living. Nice goal post shift though

Attached: kek.gif (340x340, 137K)

>why don't any of the villains ever use light?

Attached: the_foretellers_by_shadows_twilight_dapftn1-pre.png (988x809, 999K)

I hope so much that they completely can these characters and abandon whatever plans they have for them. 99% of the fanbase have no idea who they are even slightly, nobody played the mobile shit or the japan exclusive mobile shit. They're also just so bland and boring already.

You're the one trying to put words in my mouth here. He was going to die in BBS, so he decided to switch bodies. He needed to be killed afterwards because he horcruxed himself out and was close to achieving his goal and destroying the world. Sora dealt him fatal wounds in his final battle and then he was going to die again, except this time he had no escape plans.

How fucking dumb are you?

You're an actual retard, you began all of this by saying 'he was going to die anyway' in response to me saying he died. That is WRONG. He was NEVER going to die because he can switch bodies. Now you are changing what you were saying because you know you're a fucking retard, aren't you?

Attached: yikes.gif (498x498, 1.28M)

>I hope so much that they completely can these characters and abandon whatever plans they have for them.
Well they aren't, so you better get used to them. And there's NOTHING you can do to change this.

Can't see it happening, a bunch of literally literally whos, by the time their game comes out people are going to have to play a decade old mobile game? Fat chance. Cope, they are getting canned.

Like I said, retard, that's not me. This is my first post here. You're putting words in my mouth.

hitler was a good guy

>No he wasn't ever going to die
Yes he was retard. He had to take Terra's body because he was old and frail.

Oh so you're just a spastic who started replying to me as if you were the same person. Dumb cunt.

You still took what I said out of context you retard, just makes you an even bigger mong. He wasn't going to die without someone killing him, so you're wrong no matter what way you cut it dipshit. Unless your definiton of dead is 'completely alive and well in a new body'

So someone replying to you in a thread about a videogame is a spastic? Nice leap of logic there, shitfacer.

I forgot only one person is allowed to reply to each post.

Yes you thick cunt, but he wasn't ever going to let himself die with his body. He would have just taken a new vessel AGAIN what is so hard for you mongoloids to grasp here? You're saying he COULD have died if he done nothing to prevent it (which would never happen)

>in the next arc, Sora fights against furries

>Appear in the secret ending
>Full on animated movie about them
>Heavily involved in the story
>Ongoing mobile game plot even to this day
>"Getting canned"
O i am laffin

Attached: Welcome to Game Central Station.jpg (1334x750, 189K)

There's gonna be a game before 4.

>(which would never happen)
It would happen if there was no vessel that opened its heart to darkness in time.

what the fuck wreck it ralph?

Yes. It's an exclusive world for Union X.

Nomura is too busy with FF7Re and totally not FF versus XIII I put it in the secret ending now you have to let me make it

>darkness Hitler but managed to happily get off scott-free
You are in for a big surprise up in heaven friend...

Attached: hitlersenpai.jpg (564x585, 66K)