Untitled

:/

Attached: SI_WiiU_TokyoMirageSessionsFE_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 441K)

It's fun

I liked it

Attached: 4488582109f2ae9263ffff1e0e0bc7779d6e3118_hq.jpg (750x499, 57K)

Better than any FE and most of MegaTen

I love the artstyle, I wish I'd played it =(

I really hope they put it on the Switch so I can finally play it without the horrid dub/censorship.

Does this work on CEMU yet? And by "work" I mean "playable all the way through at a good framerate with no game-ruining bugs".

It's english only?

Just hack a wii u. Theres a restored iso out there.

The dungeons are well designed and all have a memorable theme and gimmick
The game has a good pacing formula by sticking the side content in the intermission chapters which you can end at any time
The session system is well done with a small bias towards the player with the ad-lib chances
OST and characters are alright, even the seemingly edgelord is a dork
But by god the setting is just "what the fuck were they thinking", I can't recommend this game to anyone because of this setting

Yeah it is. Just finished it last week, had like 3-5 crashes in 65 hours. Only glitch I encountered was shadows fucking up sometimes but not really game breaking.

Attached: FE-TMS-182.jpg (2880x1205, 1.15M)

Emulator or

Attached: FE-TMS-119.jpg (2880x1620, 1.57M)

Ellie is love
Ellie is life

I hope Persona 5 and SMT V will lead to a new golden age of Megaten spin-offs like DDS.

Hmmm not really sure which girl is my pick.

Attached: FE-TMS-309.jpg (2880x1620, 497K)

Don't die. I have so many screenshots...

Attached: FE-TMS-244.jpg (1536x1920, 785K)

Fantastic game, too bad the PR was handled very poorly and NoA alienated many potential costumers.

I would buy an uncensored Switch port inmediatly.

How come this game is slightly harder than current SMT?

where was the fire emblem part?

What a stupid fucking video game.

do you have one of Mamori and Tiki's duo attack?

Attached: 1553811391124.jpg (2880x1444, 583K)

>Dub
It never got one.

Really good game, shat on by people who never played it

I enjoyed more than Persona 5

TMS is legit better than P5 on everything but production.

Current SMT is done by a B team who think sudden spikes of difficulty (not really though) are enough while most of the game is a cakewalk

It doesn't have an English dub.

;)

Attached: FE-TMS-321.jpg (2880x1620, 1003K)

Don't fall for the memes, it's a shit game.
It's incredibly slow-paced, more than any persona or SMT game.
The forced idol-performing-theme is cringy and gets in the way of actual plot all along. Even then, the plot is pretty bad, and the characters are all clichés and boring stereotypes.
Every battle is piss easy, even on Hard. It's a shit RPG.
The only good thing about the game are the menus.

Basically a 2/10 game that belong in "times when v liied about a game being good" thread

That's because it doesn't have the obnoxious amounts of cutscenes persona does or the dating sim shit.

Game never got dubbed because NOA would had to touch the songs too.

There is no SMT B team user.

too cute.
Thanks user, I appreciate it

Attached: 1514408797303.jpg (830x740, 302K)

Atlus B team

But there is an atlus b team, and they make smt

It does drag on in the end but at the same time annoyingly fast, you're levelling after every single battle at the end and you have to throw skills and abilities non stop.
Side requests are really shitty except the ones with cutscenes.
But otherwise the game does everything else pretty good. It's an idol game, that's part of the plot, deal with it.

There is no Atlus B team either.
There's a team for each series they make and none are an A or B.

Did you fall in love?

Attached: TMS-FE-Collage.jpg (2880x3600, 2.07M)

The point is the creme de la creme go to Persona while the rest go to SMT

The way Atlus works would make the Persona team the B team.

It's a pretty cute game.

Attached: FE-TMS-402.jpg (1920x1920, 1022K)

>creme de la creme go to Persona
The Persona team usually gets the newcomers to Atlus because they're easier to work on.

>Game is apparently a mix of Fire Emblem and SMT.
>The entire theme is slutty japanese idol culture which has nothing to do with either one.
Idols can go fuck themselves.

Five bucks says this gets a Switch port.

>The entire theme is slutty japanese idol culture which has nothing to do with either one.
You'd be surprised how well it mixes with the idea of Lords and gods.

Nope, the persona team has more experienced staff while the smt team has a lot more new hires, the persona team also fucking steals the smt team members, like the reason the main smt iv writer didn't work on final was because they made him the lead writer of p5.

False, if you look at the nocturne credits more of them worked on p5 than on smt iv or final. Pic related is the games which share the most developers with nocturne.

Attached: nocturnedevs.png (785x509, 41K)

>3D modellers and in depth mechanics in Persona 5
>same old mechanics for years in SMTV
>Persona team the B team
lol no

If it does it won't happen any time soon.

>You'd be surprised how well it mixes with the idea of Lords and gods.
Lords and Gods are more akin to modern comic superheroes than idols/celebrities.
Celebrities are just regular people everyone obsesses over.

indeed

Attached: TMS_main_female_cast_and_Itsuki_illustration_by_toi8.jpg (1280x905, 658K)

>the creme de la creme go to Persona
Then why is Persona so shit then?

>Pic related is the games which share the most developers with nocturne.
Which gives no real information mind you.

>False, if you look at the nocturne credits more of them worked on p5 than on smt iv or final.
Not a surprise, SMT4 and Final are pretty low quality videogames. There's barely any movement aside from numbers or a single effect per attack. They're extremely boring games to look at.

Their audience is the PlayStation 4 audience

>if you look at the nocturne credits
user, the nocturne team became the Persona team for the most part and they were new hires at the time.

This honestly. I made it 8 hours before dropping it. No part of the game compelled me to continue. I would be more surprised if it wasn't some kind of weird money laundering scheme.

The reason I said nocturne is because most of the devs of the earlier titles have either left or are retired so nocturne is pretty much the oldest game where most of the staff members still work at atlus, and in this case most of them work on persona.

Attached: Atlus then and now.jpg (1215x857, 688K)

Which makes your point moot.

Sub only faggots are so fucking retarded they complain about the dub of a game that had no dub.

There's a b team that made devil survivor, radiant historia, and this. They're gone now.

No it doesn't, Persona has more experienced staff, that's the point, they get the focus while the smt team has been forced into making low budget handheld titles (except for when they made tms but that fucking flopped) for the past decade.

Persona 3 happened.

>Persona has more experienced staff
Not if they're comparatively newer.

Attached: __aegis_aoi_itsuki_hitoshura_and_marth_fire_emblem_fire_emblem_monshou_no_nazo_gen_ei_ibunroku_sharp (1428x2200, 2.8M)

Not him but experience doesn't really matter when you've only really done work on the post 3 Persona series.

Attached: FE-TMS-143.jpg (2880x1205, 1007K)

Bottom is unironically better.

>This game actually, genuinely and sincerely has lots of SOUL.
>Yea Forums shitposted the fuck out of it

It was real in my mind.

What's that even mean. Most of the experienced staff in atlus works on persona, end of story. I looked through the smt IVA credits and aside from the big names (Doi, Kaneko, Yamai) only 2(two) staff members had worked on nocturne or any older game at atlus. P5 has over 30 of them. It's pretty fucking obvious where atlus puts their resources into and which one is the a team.

SOUL confirmed

Attached: FE-TMS-338.jpg (1371x1920, 453K)

Ah yes, that one weird crossover that went off-rails and nobody wanted.

>Most of the experienced staff in atlus works on persona, end of story.
Sure if you're only looking at their tenure at Atlus.

Please post rare Kirias.

Attached: 28707871-FC4C-4DF6-ABCE-A0F16DA81451.jpg (630x1024, 100K)

That's the point, atlus prioritises persona which is what they put their staff towards, for smt most of them only had experience in handheld games anyway.

okay

Attached: FE-TMS-208.jpg (1371x1920, 774K)

switch version when

does it work on the emulator
i wanna play it but i dont want to buy a wii u

user, you're looking at experience at Atlus, not experience in this industry. Believe it or not skills can be transferred from one company to the next.

It's be based if Nintendo released an unfucked version of this on Switch.
I did enjoy it, getting 80+ combos are fun.

My local wal mart still has a box edition after all these years at full price. I'd totally buy if it wasn't censored garbage.

the sidequests in this game are great
I was surprised by how much chemistry the party had

There are some great moments.

Attached: FE-TMS-217.jpg (2880x1504, 1.52M)

I liked the idea behind the first two stories, but god damn they just fall apart in practice.
>hey i’m mixed race
>i do tv dramas
>HAHRRIWUUDO
I wish the game went full Persona & had school sections so Elly could’ve been Tsubasa’s bitch rival that warms up to the group when she bonds with Virion.

Is this legal?

Attached: FE-TMS-255.jpg (1536x1920, 1006K)

it is in the Idolasphere

They heavily link performabce arts to rituals, summoning, and praising gods back in early human history.

:/

Attached: persona_dancing.0.jpg (1200x800, 139K)

Not playable so useless.

Attached: FE-TMS-257.jpg (2880x1350, 1.33M)

Real shit.

Attached: FE-TMS-261.jpg (2880x1485, 854K)

Attached: FE-TMS-292.jpg (2880x1620, 821K)