Who would you choose as the protagonist for your Star Wars game?

Who would you choose as the protagonist for your Star Wars game?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 5.26.25 PM.png (1292x1416, 695K)

I'm by no means a Star Wars fan, but..

General Grievous

How is this any different than alt-right retards complaining about black protagonists?

I was going to say let the player decide like in Jedi Academy, but honestly, I'd just pick Kyle Katarn.

Black transgender woman in a wheelchair.

I mean he's actually right, an alien protag would have been way cooler

I think the difference is alt-right retards would be happy with a white man or some kind of alien but lefties are only using alien as an excuse because it's not a black man/woman. If it was they wouldn't even mention aliens.

Because they're on the right side of history.

What race could be chosen? Virtually every humoid race in Star Wars is human with blue skin/tentacles, what's the point?

Black man with asian female love interest

Leftists don't even consider black people to be human.

Definitely Jerome the not Baby Joker from Gotham Babies

Because in typical leftist fashion they mask their own bigotry behind other excuses. Notice how they don't directly attack the fact that he's white despite it being the entire reason for the article. These cunts are just as pathetic as the incels whinging about BFV.

Yoooooooo I forgot all about that I played one of those Plo Koon niggas

Black man with white female love interest.

Its boring by the nature of being a Jedi, once it was no longer a rare thing to be, it stopped being cool.

Someone that is not a fucking Jedi.

Why wasn't there a shitstorm over BF2 having a human protagonist in it's shitty SP?

How is that "typical leftist fashion" when you readily admit the right routinely does the same thing?

BF2 didn't even have a real protagonist. You just got narration from some clone who fought in the 501st.

Because were addressing an article written by left leaning gaming journos?

he means DICEs BF2 user, and the answer he's alluding to is because it was a woman of color.

Typical reactionary response.

you could say the same thing about the ugly black piloet but they want
actually that criticism would be more one point because we literally saw the exact same face in wolfenstein already

- Kel Dor
- Nautolan
- Kaleesh
- Ortolan
- Verpine
- Mon Calamari
- Sullustan

One of these I suppose

Lefty tranny detected

Typical.

(((western gaming media)))

americans are pussies for letting these SJW cults cover gaming

So just like alt-lite people not directly attacking female/black protagonists?

Is this the part where you attempt to downplay the inherit amount of racism thats is clearly increasing in media because it just so happens to have a left leaning bias? Because these types of posts are always mysteriously absent when its time to shit on incels.

I also see an amount of racism and politics increasing in my beloved secret clubhouse

Pathetic

>yet another human while there's a shitton of alien
No fucking shit Sherlock

"Who would you choose as the protg for a star wars game?"

>Kyle Katarn
>Ahsoka Tano
>Asajj Ventress
To name a few

An alien

And as you so masterfully and intelligently mentioned in this thread - it's reactionary. In order to react to something it must first be created elsewhere.

No, this is the part where I point out that it's fucking retarded to call something "typically leftist" in the SAME SENTENCE as saying it's exactly what right-wingers do. I'm not interested in deciphering whatever retarded conspiracy theory you're peddling.

>Mara Jade
>Jaina Solo
>Max Rebo

>he fell for the alt-right meme
you do realize that the "alt-right" doesn't actually exist and is just a boogeyman the media created so they could call anyone the alt-right without getting criticism from people on the right?

>And as you so masterfully and intelligently mentioned in this thread
Wasn't me, try again

>In order to react to something it must first be created elsewhere.
Yeah and those retarded ass politics are being created on reddit and then brought over here by the likes of you

Darth Icky

>genuinely thinking the alt-right exists

How to spot a retard 101

Aliens are subhuman. Always go with a human protagonist in a science-fiction setting, unless you're intentionally getting weird with your stuff.

Attached: 1511247249763.png (500x500, 75K)

Kyle Katarn is the more Mary Sue than Rey ever was yet so many of you keep acting like you want him back because he was some great character.

he says while posting on a website of hundreds of thousands of people who identify themselves as alt-right

Jedi and the Force are what make Star Wars stand out in a sea of space opera. there are a dozen other franchises to throw in with if you don't like the jedi

oh well someone better tell those self-proclaimed alt rightists.

Empire/First Order generally don't employ aliums, they mostly kill them.

either as kyle or let us pick our own like in academy

Attached: latest.png (396x590, 95K)

I agree, I generally stick to calling them stormfags or neo-nazis depending on how much of their power level they're willing to show.

My boy

Attached: PloKoon.png (500x617, 481K)

It's amazing how threads on Yea Forums suddenly turn into some high IQ concern troll fest when it's targetted at the hypocrisy of leftist media. I'm honestly impressed that it worked that well.

You're not as clever as you think.

character creator
or myself

You're a tourist so it's a bit early for you to make observations about the machinations of Yea Forums.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of Yea Forums. How hypocritical is it to accuse others of your own hypocrisy?

You are all filth and this thread is off-topic trash.

>Yeah and those retarded ass politics are being created on reddit and then brought over here by the likes of you
You're the only one here who seems to be familiar with the goings on over on reddit, so how about you take your own fucking advice.

I wouldn't know about it if you redditeurs would fucking stop invading my clubhouse already