>inb4 ITS THEIR IP!!!1
Well it's THEIR platform.

Attached: cringe.png (553x500, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/a-history-of-fan-projects-that-nintendo-shut-down-2016-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(You)

Attached: GUTS_BAIT.jpg (680x989, 95K)

>I don't like it so I'll just call it bait!
cool cop out

>pedophile
18 isn't pedophile you moralfag.
P.S. Nintendorks reeeeeee about fan game takedowns while Sonyfags stay silent when they become the new 80s nintendo of america.

not allowed to criticize nintendo in Yea Forumsgaf

Nincels don’t reee about anything they are too busing shitposting on 4chins and buying happy meal toys.

Nintendo gets shit for that all the time though. No one defends that shit

Copyright infringement is illegal, drawings aren't(at least in free countries).

Literally how though?
No end of Nintendo fan games have been copystriked and barely anybody cares. Then the moment some pedoshit gets canned the degenerates of Yea Forums step up.

Every single time that happens everybody calls nintendo out on yheir bullshit. Stay mad basedger

Sony doesn't have video game fans or IPs that people want to make fan games from. How the hell is this even a question

Except they don’t, nincels even defended Nintendo banning reviews and let’s plays on youtube, seethe harder nincel.

Nintendo:
>C&D amazing fan projects that will never see the light of day
>Shuts down emuparadise and is anti-game preservation
>Requires you to FUCKING USE A PHONE APP FOR MIC CHAT in 2019
>Shut down the VC
>Constantly releases underpowered hardware
>Lacks 3rd party support every fucking gen
>60% of Switch library is WiiU ports that cost more than what they came out for on Wiiu

Sony:
>Moved their HQ to a libtard state
>Censored 2 pedophile games

WOW WOW SONY I CANT BELIEVE IT

???
Literally dozens of threads whenever a project gets canned. The thing is it dies down while Sony is still censoring fucking Just Dance o.O

Yea Forums is a MAP friendly board

Sony consoles libraries actually have volumes so they dont get bored enough to need fan-shit

Repeat after me, it's ok when Nintendo does it.

sonegroes woke up, it seems

Attached: Bait (17).png (2000x2000, 124K)

Remember when Nincels said it was ok for Nintendo to copystrike reviews on youtube?

Has there ever been a more pathetic fanbase on Yea Forums? Not even Pcbros butthurt about having to download a free launcher are as bad.

whens the last time you heard of a sony fan project? LOL

>WiiU ports that cost more than what they came out for on Wiiu
Wait, what?

>Sony Cenors 2 Pedophile Games.
Finally TLOU can fuck off and die with it's pedo players to boot.

The only people who defend shitty practices are brain dead retards. You are literally defending a shitty practice of sony by saying "nintendo is worse," which makes you a brain dead bum fuck retard. I like nintendo, but I'm the first person to criticize their idiocy. I like sony too when they try, but I prefer to play games than watch movies. And yes, the retarded censorship is absolutely worth criticising you idiot

False equivalency and/or false dichotomy. Take your pick.

Sony needs to fuck off and stop censoring my fun.

You are an anomaly. The censorship is not a big deal considering the circumstances. People are making a mountian out of an anthill. Most of these games can run on potato PCs t- OH WAIT no one cried when steam went back and censored its store too

You're all wrong.
Nintendo and Sony both cop shit for it when they do it.
The reason why it seems like one more than the other is because you all only agree with one or the other and you don't like people criticizing your company of choice.

Become an idort and move past this hatred then we can all focus on harassing Microsoft who are the fucking worst

Can't lie, top is by far the worst shit anyone could pull compared to weebshit pedo games that were already terrible in the first place.

Both are gay.
Anyone that supports consoles are gay

nintendo of america censored a lot of shit in wii u/3ds and they got shit on it for doing so, stop pretending nintendo can get away with it, no one can
at least they didnt censor 3rd party games they have no control over like sony is doing right now, go suck some more californian cocks

>actual proper games Vs homebrew shit

Yep, exactly. Who gives a fuck about shitty ass fan games? But when Sony censors official games on their console, that's when it becomes an actual problem.

havent you heard dktf and nsmbd costed more than their wiiu counterparts

It's just that I'm used to Nintendo being total shit, and with Sony the shitty parts never really hurt me so far. Fuck them both though.

lazy devs with no real motivation or creativity to make their own games is not nintendo's problem, they need and will protect their IPs wether you like it or not
emuparadise did it themselves in fear of getting sued like they deserve, also you can literally find any rom/iso you want in any other place of the web
meanwhile sony says "who would want to play that" when asked about PS1/PS2 backwards compat and also releases the PSX classic which is still a fucking dumpers on fire getting sold at 25$ in wallmart
true for 3-2 games, fornite for example has built in party chat
>inb4 fornite
>Shut down the VC
still going on Wii U and 3DS, they haven't implemented it on Switch yet, thats completely different from "shutting down"
>he thinks ps4/pro is overpowered
get a fucking PC so you can stop moaning about specs like a little bitch, switch is very capable for what it is and you cant prove me wrong
lies
>60% of Switch library is WiiU ports that cost more than what they came out for on Wiiu
literally 6 Wii U ports

>7 Wii U ports on switch
its literally OK when sony does it

Attached: ps4 ports.png (846x799, 97K)

> Pedo game
You lost all credibility here.
Enjoy your SJW infested garbage and never post on this board ever again you absolute mongoloid.

That's right, they were never coming out to begin with.

Good. Less criminals in the world.

Thank god. Now I won't be hearing retarded kids screaming "FUCK YOU" into my ears.

>Shut down the VC
Literally just go on the Wii U or 3DS eshop.

Unless you're a graphics whore and don't actually care about gameplay, not important.

Every multi-platform game literally sells best on the Switch.

Wrong. Stop pulling shit out your ass.

This doesn't make any logical sense

THIS, fan game creators are creatively bankrupt
Make your own properties, its not Nintendo's fault you stole their IP to make money/get fame online.
Not at all comparable to Snoy censoring sexuality like fucking soccer moms in the 90s.

>Tropical Freeze
What did that used to go for?
>NSMBU Deluxe
I think the DLC balances it out in that case

cringe. this is why ps4 is about to hit 100m units and switch wont pass 70m in its lifetime

>snoyboy makes a totally fucking retarded post

>closing down projects for copyright issues is the same as censoring games because of SJW employees running the show

Attached: 1536181407031.png (662x594, 106K)

>The censorship is not a big deal considering the circumstances
Well, if you're the kind of idiot who buys this game then the censorship is gonna be a big deal. It might not be a big deal for you because you were never gonna get this game, but a weeb who lives for this shit is screwed over by this. And your response to somebody in your team being screwed o er is to fling shit at the other camp

>This fucking thread

Attached: 1552156912989.jpg (417x480, 64K)

>comparing unofficial fan projects to official games being censored

You do know they aren't comparable right?

What was the games sony censored?

weeb games can run on potato PCs come on now, just plug in ur ds4

thanks for shutting it down nintendo

Attached: 634D720A-F398-45EB-BB74-B5DB6F1C9D4A.jpg (900x516, 98K)

They're both shitty practices. But obviously most of Yea Forums thinks with their dicks so they obsess over the lewd shit more.

After Sony gets shit on for its terrible PS5 reveal, the censorship is going to be the final nail in the coffin that either makes them get their shit together, or finally walk out of the console industry.

thanks businessinsider.com/a-history-of-fan-projects-that-nintendo-shut-down-2016-8

Attached: 7BA3803B-5AF0-4C92-992E-388A62737712.jpg (240x180, 19K)

Sony is fine thanks worrie about yourself

thanks for shutting it down nintendo

Attached: F93CEAD7-99CB-4B2E-A39B-C719C3667E62.png (750x422, 410K)

From what I've seen with cases like AM2R, Nintendo would shut them down after completion, which is frustrating, but you are still able to get your fan game through other means. I could be wrong on this.
>Shuts down emuparadise
Oh no, not my shitty ROM dumps
>Lacks 3rd Party support every fucking gen
That's completely false, the Wii and Switch have been very welcoming to 3rd party devs, and the latter to indie developers.
>60% of Switch library is WiiU ports
That's fine, I dont want all those amazing exclusives to go to waste on a platform nobody bought.
I agree with everything else though.

based

>censorship isn’t a big deal

I wish people would stop saying wiiu/3ds era because it's been happening since NES and is still going on in the switch era.

This but unironcally.
Dont cheapen the ips i love with crappy unpolished bullshit. I love that these neckbeards get slapped the fuck down by nintendo everytime. Enjoy your wasted time and energy. Idiot.

Attached: 1555259469770.gif (480x366, 278K)

>is still going on
You REALLY weren't here for Xenoblde 2's release were you? This place was bringing up the fact that if Ninty had continued it's draconian ways, the game would've been another bravely Second situation.
Nintendo made the right moves, piss off the people who don't buy your niche as fuck JRPG and please the ones who do, and it paid off big time

Both of those things are bad but one is worse
You must be one of the most delusional anons here if you think ps5 won't sell like hotcakes

absolutely fucking based nintendo stopping leeches trying to make a quick buck on their franchises, get fucked modders, go make your own games and build your own IPs like nintendo have done through years

>implying
I fucking hate you consolefaggots and wish everyone would grow up and get a PC

>mongoloid

cringe and copepilled, nintendo made the games once and rehashed them 800x

t. pedo in denial

what are you even talking about you retarded pavement ape. Talk like a fucking human would you?

But xb2 is censored. Yeah you can see the titties but there's a reason you're not trying to get to heaven and find god like in the japanese version or you don't know about hana's destructible bikini armor addon.

why you fucking autists want to keep rehashing old games then? you do realize you're supporting a mod of mario N64 made with galaxy assets, a literal demake of OOT with ALTTP assets and a 3d mod of zelda NES right??? imagine if nintendo themselves made this shit and released it for 60$, you'd be screaming "rehash" and "money grab" 24/7 in this board

imagine sucking this much corporate cock for free

Attached: 1535746527422.png (733x660, 266K)

go work on some mario 64 mods negro

Sony games are so bland they don't have fan games they could C&D

go read some more commie manifestos faggot

Attached: 1555442228537.gif (213x199, 341K)

They said they were in the right to do because it was their property, not that it was okay.

Fan game dev just has to go underground. it can still exist and be released.

They don't even need to go underground with it, they just need to stop hosting it on sites with ads or open up a patreon but these niggers never learn.

^this, you hardly ever see an autist making mods and remakes of sony games, you will never see the equivalent of AM2R with a sony IP
they need those sweet sweet patreon/youtube ad revenue bucks user, you dont get it! its ok to make money off an IP you don't own because its nintendo

Giving money to fan devs is cuck shit. They get lazy and the game never gets released, like the Yandere Simulator faggot.

I said they need to stop begging for money. That's literally the only reason they get killed off.

I admit I worded that poorly though because I'm being a filthy phoneposter right now.

>bsolutely fucking based nintendo stopping leeches trying to make a quick buck on their franchises, get fucked modders, go make your own games and build your own IPs like nintendo have done through years
you are retarded

seethe more

No youre retarded

Stop infringing on my right to pedophile games!

Imagine unironically being a snoyboy or nintoddie

Attached: 1372095383737.jpg (405x412, 52K)

sony games stand well enough on their own and dont need fans to make better games than nintendo and GF devs

this but without even the faintest trace of irony

>the new 80s nintendo of america
this is your mind on snoy

How is DMC5 pedophile?

Attached: uncensored.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

reminder

anime = pedophilia

ah yes, "pedophile"

Attached: 1555115147984.png (1918x788, 401K)

Your argument goes out the window if you think any of these companies would actually allow a pedo game to exist. It's all fiction and just not to your tastes, and that's okay. Censorship is not okay.

Snoy is progressively moving toward microshit levels of games with all the good ones going multiplat
Literally all that's left is P5 (probably coming to Switch) and Gravity Rush 2

He's right though.

>p5
>shitch
... HAHAHAGAHAHAHFHFGA

censorship is based when it makes people mad tb.h

I don't understand how console warring is fun. Do they really think we can't see every fallacy and bait post for what they are? Do they not own multiple systems or something?

Laugh it up because if it happens the PS4 will literally be a GR2 box

not happening dood

Attached: DC61B99A-4C83-4508-8029-2A580ED42C86.gif (215x200, 1.47M)

Gotta farm those (you)s, if it didn't work people wouldn't respond at all.

one of those two is just japanese business men exerting the power they control as owners of a large company
it's' not censorship based in false morality but just capitalism. It's slimy but it's also honest.

I'll take that over actual censorship and forced-narrative any day of the week

We'll see, hope you're ready to eat your own shit if it happens though

Shut the fuck up you six piece chicken mcnobody

Grown up womens are for pedos now, I guess trannies will go far enough to make sure they're the only things that can be fucked.

Attached: Roary.png (308x308, 159K)

The woke QWEEN you follow on twitter will not fuck you for this

>Censored DMCV
I like how Snoys conveniently ignore this

IT GOT PATCHED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is why you should be an idort. I don't care much about tiddie games but I have a PC if I really want to delve into this stuff. I'm more afraid of Sony moving away from actual games in favor of interactive stories, i.e. movie games. Also less interesting exclusives if Sony doesn't come up with some clever scheme to bind developers now that Japanese studios discovered the PC as a big income source.

Still unsure if I'm actually buying the PS5. Technical specs don't mean shit with consoles. One thing is sure, though - I won't buy the console on release. I have no fucking patience left to wait a year or two for some interesting game.

Attached: 1546263885898.gif (700x375, 3.97M)

I don't even know why people like you respond to these shit, 90% of sony threads are shitpost because they don't have anything to play.
The remaining 10% are anal vore.

Attached: da cat.png (707x682, 617K)

>I'm more afraid of Sony moving away from actual games in favor of interactive stories
But they already did that

Those things aren't even remotely the same, what the fuck were you thinking?

Why are consolewars always Nintendo vs Sony only? Is Microsoft just that much of a joke?

Meanwhile at Snoy HQ
>WE MUST CENSOR THE BUTTCRACKS

Attached: Devil-May-Cry-5-V-DMC-DMC5-DMCV-Censor-PS4-Western.jpg (1920x1080, 598K)

Yes, the trend is apparent and worrying. I just hope it won't replace every fucking bigger title.

This. Idort is the true path.

>Is Microsoft just that much of a joke?

Attached: file.png (1078x925, 497K)

Idort here, I don't suggest it because PS4 and Xbone have barely anything

absolute state of coping fanboys
people always been shitting the bad over nintendo c&ding projects you faggot

Yea, they only really sell in the west and even then sales are poor compared to everyone else
Having very few true exclusives on xbone doesn't help.

Fan projects are 95% pure fanfic shit