Untitled

Attached: 1544617661928.jpg (690x326, 58K)

Attached: 1544617411150.jpg (764x482, 58K)

Where's the humor?

good goy go out rebel fuck 109 black men

get a gf incel

Attached: 1544536788864.png (935x485, 361K)

>>>>shmorky

>Belmont
>black
user, are you retarded? The Belmonts are white.

fuck off /pol/ discord

Enjoy Super Gonorrhea

>everything has to be funny
Go to dailyfunny for that shit.

cringe

have sex

>Isabellefags
literally the ashleyfags of smash if they actually got in

Attached: 1846912.jpg (196x200, 11K)

It's time for your dilation. You don't want to bleed out and contribute to the 41%, do you?

Literally should have never been in Smash, nobody fucking wanted Shill Dog in.

Imagine all the good characters we could have had instead of Shill Dog, Banjo, Geno, Isaac, Travis Touchdown, Wonder Red, Bomberman, even Rayman is better than this shit.

What a waste of space, Animal Crossing would be much better without this worthless character.

It should've been Tom Nook.
I guarantee you AC Switch will be another Isabelle shillfest.

Attached: 1293712937.png (540x395, 298K)

>someone posts thicc isabelle lewds on Yea Forums
MOAR MOAR HNNNNNNNGGG WAIFU WAIFU
>someone posts isabelle saying she enjoys sex
reeeeeeeeee fuck off trannies fucking feminists fucking niggers fucking furries

>actually believing Isabelle isn't popular
user, I

Attached: tumblr_pkevsrGjgk1qhfxkko1_500.png (500x418, 144K)

>pre-marital sexual independence
All I'm reading is "I'M A PROMISCUOUS FORNICATOR"

have sex

DUDE CUTE CHARACTER IS ACTUALLY SUPER VULGAR AND SEXUAL XDDD
fuck off, please. it's old.

I have no intention to reproduce

That's right, Millennials: being a slut and being empowered are the same thing.

Isabelle having sex = good
Isabelle enjoying that sex = feminazi agenda SJW shit

A singular lewd of Isabelle that's just her naked or being suggestive is you fantasizing about fucking her, which is different from fantasizing about many different people who are not you fucking her. That's where the beta maleness comes, my dear cuckold.

Attached: 1399838084143.jpg (600x475, 104K)

both are bad

Brawl was peak roster, everything else is terrible and also awful. Rosterfags need to die.

You're right, no matter if you said the magic words to alert discord fags or not.

have sex

The second one is making a real-world statement about licentiousness

This, all we really needed was the Brawl characters, plus Ridley, K.Rool, Little Mac, WFT and Duck Hunt. Everything else is just a waste.

Glad to see Morbi still a turbo cuck

>Duck Hunt
Ok Faggot

Don't forget to also bring your grievances to these threads:

this but unironically

Fuck off zoomer

None of those threads are saying "it's okay to have pre-marital sex". I don't understand why you are replying to me.

retarded 14 year olds on tumblr are now adults and they're just as retarded as ever.

>This triggers Yea Forums

Attached: 1528134005269.png (1100x800, 1.23M)

Haha it's funny because she's a character from a baby game. Get it??? Please laugh I have nothing else in my pathetic life.

cucks, all of you

Attached: 1541110103216.png (421x255, 148K)

>if you disagree with something then you are "triggered"
okay kid

I always took the incels thing to be a joke but the fact that a drawing of a fictional dog saying she is going to have fictional sex with fictional men outside of fictional marriage can trigger so much butthurt here was eye opening.
And I thought it was only SJWs who got upset over nothing.

>has historically been used to shame women away from seeking pre-marital sexual independence.
Sounds like a good thing to me.
Imagine framing your argument like this.

There is nothing wrong with premarital sex, I have it all the time.

>laughing at gay shit
>triggered
furry avatarfagging and unironically using a 5 year old buzzword doesn't belong here.

>Girls having pre-marital sex is wrong!
>unless it's with me

>but the fact that a drawing of a fictional dog saying she is going to have fictional sex with fictional men outside of fictional marriage
Nobody cares about that last paragraph, fuckface. It's the first one. That is how the real artist actually feels about real-life fornication.

Yes that is literally what all right wingers believe

Attached: you will never feel this.jpg (1024x696, 72K)

only the nobility has ever cared about virginity because its the easiest way to ensure a man's child is their own. the idea that virginity has been held as important or sacred among the masses for hundreds or even thousands of years is a nonsensical strawman put up by degenerates to attack a non-issue in order to justify their own depravity. The idea that a woman has to be some kind of pure-saint like existence OR a 20-dick-a-day whore with no middle ground is ridiculous and has no basis in reality. You go get the white man's dick you anthropomorphic dog, nobody cares about you or the excuses you use to get dicked because you arent important to anyone but yourself.

>sex = reproduce

Nobody mentioned politics.

daily reminder that lefties post most politically related garbage on Yea Forums than /pol/

Calm down dude, why are you so angry?

sexual independence is fine but dont think that just you won't be judged if you fuck every random dude. men who do this type of thing are only accepted among their own ilk, and so will you.

belmont is a hottie though

>belmonts
>literal bible thumpers
>having pre-marital sex

Attached: 1418427665843.png (158x214, 50K)

Attached: 1540315877370.png (1920x800, 751K)

>filename
jokes on you, I am certain that a (virgin) girl will someday read my posts where I get mad about a joke image of isabelle posted on Yea Forums and fall in love with me

this guy gets it

Mansluts are just as bad as regular sluts.

yeah, because we should just raise children that aren't ours you stupid cunt

fun fact, there has been research that has found foreign DNA in womens brain and uterus that are completely missing from virgins

Strangely all further research into this groundbreaking finding has been suppressed ;)

a high partner count is a sign men don't want to keep you around and you have no value other than your holes

This is true.
What smash character would realistically pump cum into Isabelle?

Recreational sex is the peak of poisonous hedonism and it makes you as a slave to sensation

Posting on Yea Forums is far worse than recreational sex and truly makes you a slave.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: im getting a reading.gif (205x185, 47K)

Wario.

>mipha thread
>FURRY FURRY FURRY FURRY

>isabelle thread
>TRANNY KEK LIB NIGGERS

every time

Lucario

It so strange seeing the same people who argue against the censorship of anime tiddes in video games be so against sex in real life.

Attached: 1540168388949.jpg (251x288, 6K)

Most Fire Emblem characters fall in love and marry and breed with whoever they happen to have stood next to most often in battle, so maybe one of them.

Attached: arguing with holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

It's not harmful to masturbate
It is harmful to fornicate

That's Yea Forums during BR hours for you

stop fucking dogs

Why do people use these characters as voice boxes for their personal opinions?

Attached: someone needs a hug.jpg (500x333, 36K)

>He's arguing against having sex so... he must want to have sex
you are truly a genius

That’s not incel though. Incels are obsessed with sex.

For both, always ignore, report and hide. They only want to derail and troll.

Attached: shitpost-tan.png (1012x1806, 328K)

never

This is true.
I touched a vagina once and found a copy of the communist manifesto and the koran on my bookshelf and had the insatiable lust to legalize gay weed marriage.

this is why reddit dog is the worst fuck for a smash fighter

Attached: 1553029807310.png (512x384, 221K)

marks you*