Why only women?

like whats the difference between a female speedrunner and a male one ? it makes no sense

Attached: frame fatales.png (691x757, 704K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b56N17d4WnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sports are also separated by gender because females are weaker and slower in reflexes
Who the fuck cares anyways stop making this stupid thread

maybe they are weaker but im pretty sure that doesnt matter in speedrunning, its not like you are punching the controller

Women have slower reaction time and lower IQ. It would be unfair to make them compete with men

it matters quite a bit speedrunning is about muscle memory which women are worse at as well, and reflexes to get frame perfect inputs in some cases

Yeah but this is speedrunning therefore its 99% Troons.

inb4 half of these "women" are trans

It does. Women generally have slower reaction times and worse hand-eye coordination.

well then what about transexuals, would that be unfair ? if no then why aren't men allowed

It's gonna have males too. On HRT, but still.

I was gonna say that that would completely defeat the entire point, but then I remembered feminists are retarded.

dude stop making these threads theres like 4 of them up ffs

Thats their problem not ours.

Femcels hate trannies

Who cares? Someone wants to throw together an all-female speedrunning group why not let them?

sure it's stupid, but there's no law against that.

if there's no difference, then there's no problem

Fun fact: They picked a hyena as their mascot.

For those who don't know, both male and female hyenas have dongs

This shit is proof that we’re living in a jokeresque timeline. Society IS the joke

Well I for sure didnt know that
Time to make some calls to furry artists

they have long clits you retard not dongs

There's no difference between a male speedrunner and a female (male) speedrunner.

Close enough for trannys to justify themselves

They probably wouldn't want to be seen as "Transphobic".

the female speed runners have bigger dicks than the male ones.

lol

Attached: exclusive female.png (733x358, 46K)

They already knew they're going to have only trannies attend

It doesn't matter if you are mentally ill and think you are a female

This is an event dreamed up and organized by speedrun trannies. Transexuality is highly linked to mental illness and trannies often have have histrionic personality disorder in addition to depression and suicidal ideation. Of course they want a special event all for them, it feeds right into their mental illness, especially if it's one where they can label themselves as women and force viewers/attendees to acknowledge them as women.

Also people who are getting mad at women for the actions of mentally ill men in this thread are retarded.

>speedrunning
>females

Attached: 1539690368794.jpg (745x960, 295K)

Like you arent all going to watch and laugh at it
I know I am, should be a good time so why stop them

HOLY SHIT stop making these threads I don’t fucking care about ur tranny speed run obsession
Neck urself

So when they say all-female do they mean actual women or are they including the GDQ tranny squad too?

>90% of them are men

if they didn’t allow trannies they wouldn’t have anyone to do it

>Watching Speedrunners

Attached: 1547580326043.jpg (282x279, 31K)

This is amazing 4 days of laughing at trannies with Yea Forums nonstop
I cant fucking wait

Who cares?
No matter what you do it will turn out to be a festival for every gaming "journalist"

People dont watch it
>REEEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE GAMERS SO TOXIC? DONT THEY WANT EQUALITY?

People watch it
>REEEEEEEEE IT IS CLEAR THAT PEOPLE WANT TO SEE MORE WOMEN PLAYING GAMES

Less than 0,1% of Tweets with literally less than 5 followers will be quoted
>REEEEEEEEEEE THIS TOXIC ENVIROMENT IS THE REASON NO WOMEN IS SPEEDRUNNING LOOK AT THIS HARASSEMENT

Attached: 38BD0937-6B46-46BC-98E0-4F1AFE8E2869.png (1125x2436, 3.16M)

youtube.com/watch?v=b56N17d4WnM

So womyn can be also absolutely pathetic now.

Attached: 1357338470907.gif (440x330, 2.87M)

>OH BOY A NEW MARATHON
>all-female
I don't even hate the idea of an event ran by women, but I just know that this is going to turn into a drama-filled shitfest if the demographic ends up being 50% trans women.

Attached: 1555256673624.jpg (720x357, 43K)

They will do anything, even the most degenerate things just because "the boys do this", and then men decide that what they are doing is retarded and stop doing it. I wouldn't be surprised that in few decades gaming will be exclusively female domain. Just like wearing heels now is.

>see signs for an event at school with the word "femineer"
Why do they have to give these things such obnoxious names? Surely the majority of them don't "like" that nonsense but merely tolerate the organizer's need to attention whore.

It won't be just half of them.

bump