Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: You cheated.png (315x393, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/XCOM/status/1116793107713069056
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

That’s nice and all but again. Where. Is. The. Joke?

First playthrough yeah, but anything after that is fair game.

>caring about what other people do with a child's toy

Cringy to way to put it, but yes. Sure you can "feel fine" with yourself but if you ever talk to a friend or coworker about the game and when it comes down to talking about "that boss", they'll absolutely think less of you knowing that you cheated your way through.

Cool story, Fuckley.

Attached: 1212875114821.jpg (598x443, 36K)

>you didn't bind yourself with an arbitrary and non-consequential set of rules given by a corporate product as a toy for 15-35 year olds and you didn't improve your "skills" aka comfortably pressing buttons in an air-conditioned bedroom while mommy makes you tendies so you're actually a loser and you gained nothing
Gamers need to wake the fuck up and stop thinking gaming is a skill. It's not even the best thing for hand-eye coordination. Try boxing if you want a real skill. Try strength training if you want to get better at something in meaningful way. Pick up a hobby like drawing or painting.

Speaking of cheating at a hobby, 8U uses pre-drawn pieces to make his comics. You see, he cheated not only the comic but himself. He didn't grow, he didn't improve. He took a shortcut and gained nothing. He just draws something once and then re-uses it 9001 times. How about getting better at your own skill before lecturing others from a shitty webcomic.

Where's the child, Fuckley?

>Gained nothing.

Cheaters get amusement on ruining the game for others.

Alright but you know what sucks? Treading the same area for 20 minutes every single time you die to a boss fight.
When the game pushes too hard, sometimes people push back.
Sometimes, beating the game by any means necessary is more rewarding than playing by the rules.

This doesn't just apply to video games.

Maybe Buckley should get off his high horse. See things from his usual perspective.

Attached: look-at-those-tiny-legs-goddamn.jpg (576x1024, 517K)

The only reason this was a debate is because sekiro is a single player game. The people who are pussy enough to complain about a game being hard would never be caught dead playing a fighting game or something where they're directly competing against another player.

I cheat in any single player game that forces grinding. I cheat in multiplayer to watch people get angry.

Isn't this an edit?
I swear this was about how someone's picking a fight with "gamers" or something

Nigga mind your own damn business. I'm cheating if I want to fuck off cunt

Here you go.

Attached: 1398004800675.png (2100x1200, 2.65M)

whatever happened to b^u

Yes

Loss became the go to CAD mockery meme rather B^U, so it fell off in usage, still accurate though.

Also the Zeke Choke compilation.

Attached: 1398008353263.png (2500x3150, 306K)

That top right panel looks like this

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 46K)

>rocket jumping and bunnyhopping was considered cheating in ye olde times
>now be treated as a nobody if you can't perform some by the numbers meta garbage because you picked the non optimal route
Also
>achieve god status by your peers when figuring out weaknesses and exploits as a kid
>now expect disgust from your fellow enthusiasts if you even mention softballing or cheesing an ai

He is average as fuck

how old is he now? 40?

I'm baffled that people give this much shit about toys.

Where’s the joke?

Infamous 2 was better than Spiderman

This was the best one, prove me wrong
twitter.com/XCOM/status/1116793107713069056

Attached: 1549956814795.jpg (336x480, 20K)

Yes but he was a silly cunt about it so now he's gonna be mocked for it. This is the perfect example of someone making decent points but being an absolute shitlord about it, so people will overlook what he said to mock how he said it for big internet meme points.

Based XCOM calling out the savescummers

Attached: vstop.jpg (625x790, 227K)

I played the game I wanted to play, not the game its developers wanted to force me to play.
No regrets.

Well, yeah the biggest issue with Infamous 2 was the final choice, i was playing good, but fuck that choice and decided i'd rather grind points since from how saw it it was gonna be a mass murdering regardless Also i still though Zeke was little cunt so the game trying to guilt me did fuck all.

The funniest thing is how the Ice and Fire Powers actually complement, using ice to launch and then fire to dash from the launch was pretty effective for the third run.

Second Son is a bit of another matter, Video and Neon kinda make movement WAAAAY too easy due wallrunning, concrete is fun but only post-game and the way to charge it is cucumbersome, and i say that as someone who got a PS4 for that game. Smoke is really fun whe you realize the trick to move smoothly (don't jump off roofs, dash off them, that coves as much/more horizontally since the first dash doesn't count and goes faster then Jump-Dash-Dash.)

Smoke is probably the best though out powerset, but Video and Neon are just so OP that a player is pretty unlikely to go back to it unless forced to or in a emergency, emmeber liek it was yesterday when people thought we were gonna get a powerset as DLC.

I never played PS4 Spiderman since im fatigued of that IP.

Attached: 1368088920289.png (734x716, 51K)

Spiderman is alright, I think it's the most enjoyable version of the batman arkham combat we've ever gotten thanks to all the tools and aerial combo stuff. Certainly not worth 60 dollarydoos for the base game and I didn't bother with the DLC so I couldn't tell you if that was any good. Game has just awful forced stealth segments though.