The absolute state of western gaming "journalists"

pcgamer.com/star-wars-jedi-fallen-orders-protagonist-is-such-a-wasted-opportunity/?utm_content=buffere54ff&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb&fbclid=IwAR2NnyEBwj73Vg3sZa_Iw-cC5l3WaDbs_JyHs3I7f5EKhyHT2YD1gU6suks

Attached: hfxgbxfd.png (630x384, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/n2zbS
archive
youtube.com/watch?v=0ug2DOoxJ1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop advertising your shitty clickbait here

im not giving you any clicks faggot so how about you get a real job

remember if you are going to do this at least post an archive link, thank you and now fuck off

?

He's complaining about a shitty generic protag, what's the problem here?

>source=facebook

Attached: 1535840732336.gif (554x554, 2.29M)

>facebook link

Go back to normiebook you faggot zoomer

autism

you realize this is clickbait and they dont really believe this stupid shit right

I wish that was true.

fixed your image OP

Attached: file.png (630x384, 201K)

Attached: 1438748022155.jpg (209x214, 8K)

they do believe this shit and they're selected based on their ability to come up with and write this shit

the people behind the scenes are the ones who don't believe it, they're the ones motivated by money/clicks

Did anyone read the damn thing ? He's not complaining that he's a white man, he's just complaining that he's human, when hundreds of other species exist, and that's a valid point.

I have to agree, I'd rather have a cute grill jedi over the gay boyband twink.

why is "ugh, did you like even READ the article" the still the go to intellectual high ground stance in 2019? do you know how fuckin stupid you have to be to be the one guy that actually did read the article?

Took me a second.

Attached: 1547455055681.jpg (386x573, 74K)

Sooo, what's your stance ?
I mean, the thread is to criticize what's written on the article, so i guess it's kind of important to read it. But oh well, you must be right.

I don’t get it

So it's like how people post stupid shit on Yea Forums just for (You)s?

BEST Yea Forums thread

>Doesn't post archive or relevant quotes from the article
Quit sucking down so much semen you faggot

that red mark is from this guy

Attached: 1555156818998.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

>duhh i can't find the words mommyyy, help meee
You'll take an other glass of söy milk with that, sir ? Uh i mean, ma'am

>when hundreds of other species exist
I'll let Yea Forums speak for me on the design of Star Wars aliens.

Attached: 2019-04-16 13_05_28-_tv_ - Television & Film » Thread #107121332.png (1260x121, 12K)

Not that user but while I think it's fair to want something different as a main character we still don't know much about the game or the main character so I'm holding my judgements until then

fuck off
archive.fo/n2zbS

Well star wars sucks ass in general, i'm not even defending it. I just wanted to say that the article is not particularly wrong in its claim. I mean that main character looks bland as fuck

>red mark
Jesus, this shit ain't healthy.

Of course, it's just interesting to discuss i think. But not if we just reject the article without even reading it, that's what i wanted to say

Redpill me on Rick on Morty. I just made Netflix acc few days ago; is it worth watching? Already saw Paradise PD, has only 10 episodes.

who the fuck cares about the content of a clickbait article

this stuff is emotional toilet paper, you're meant to read the headline/source, assume the punchline, wipe away all the negative emotions out and flush it out your memory for good

the idea of actually sitting down a reading a pc gamer article about race in the click bait era is one of the most visceral pathetic i can think of at the moment

The first 2 seasons are ignore the memes.

First two seasons are actually good, third season got new writers which went the Nu Ren & Stimpy route for comedy, aka "haha gross stuff and violence are funny!!!!!" plus the few moments that don't have those are literally "lol so randumb xD" jokes

>switch controllers
>article is about a ps4 game
all fields

Genuinely alright show that is going downhill but can still have the occasional good episode.

I would say the fanbase ruins it but I think that's mostly an internet phenomenon, I've never met someone in real life who likes Rick and Morty who was anything like the internet fans.

I'd say posting it on here without reading it and shitposting about race all day regardless of context is more pathetic.

>Genuinely alright show that is going downhill but can still have the occasional good episode.

It's funny you mention that, i remember checking the writers on wiki a while ago, you know what episodes from Season 3 were good? the first one and the Citadel of Ricks one, which surprise, both were written by Season 1-2 writers.

It's hard to identify with some weird bug looking fucker so the only other choice is colored human with tentacles or some other shit glued to it's head. I'd rather just be human but have lots of interesting bug alien NPCs to interact with.

Thank you, anons.

you're definitely making the case for posting on here being pathetic so keep it up

Why don’t they just let us create our own character?

Trailers say "don't stand out", so he doesn't.

>they dont really believe this stupid shit right

LOL

Anyway. Use archive next time or piss off.

is that red mark product of a nervious scratch self-inflicted because subcounsouly he knows letting his wife get fucked by another man is wrong?

Nah it was his wife's bull punching him after suggesting getting a twin bed instead of two individual beds

they do believe it
but it's also clickbait

They're not wrong desu
Starkiller was kind of interesting, kyle katarn was interesting, this guy looks like he would not be out of place in a final fantasy game and those fuckers are as generic as they come.

Why do people here hate Rick and Morty?

Attached: onions.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

So the MC is gonna die super hard right? Or will they pull a Rebels and just have him hide during the events of the first trilogy?

jesus that shit is hilarious

Attached: Ursula kek.png (1411x1043, 1.37M)

this guy is so fucking repulsive I don't know why he would film himself doing anything

dunno, you'd think Yea Forums would love Rick as a character, but its most likely because it got popular really fast with season 3, its an ok show, nothing too crazy, when you look past the whole pickle rick meme shit its really ok

what exactly is wrong with soya milk anyway? I converted ages ago and its nicer, healthier, and doesnt come with blood & puss hormones

Well, people used to like it here then Roiland started shitposting it to death on Yea Forums to get people to hate it and it worked.

lmao subhuman

Attached: 1542122233447.png (193x167, 45K)

>The absolute state of western gaming "journalists"

You know gaming journalism isn't anymore biased than car or gardening journalism. Hobby journalism isn't taken seriously by anyone except virgins.

>that link
Fuck off
archive ph/n2zbS

They just can't stop seething

>C-COPE
man Yea Forums is really shit these days

Nothing, you'd have to be retarded to think a bean can alter someone's way of thinking on political topics.

>source=facebook

>waaah why is the main character a straight white male
>waaah why isn't the main character a straight white male
You are all faggots and retards. Gaming journos and the idiots who fume about them all day deserve each other. Enjoy your never ending "war" over absolutely fucking nothing.

lmao shitskin telling me to cope when fucking milk can kick his ass

...right

cope dickhead

The whole way the character was portrayed was incredibly boring.

Even if they had been an Ewok it would have been dull.

I believe people can empathize with freaking anything, it isn't challenging to identify with a bug or a rock, but you have to have a reason to do that. Is that ant, ship, worm, hammer, or car struggling in some way? Does it seem to be experiencing or existing in a fashion that we as humans find interesting?

The character in the trailer barely emotes even when someone is falling to their death. When he is holding off an antagonist on one side and on the other side struggling to hold a giant metallic mechanically-powered fan with the force his forehead barely creases!

The purple glow-stick the bounty hunter is holding looks too bulky to use properly as an electrical prod.

Maybe it'll be a fun and interesting game, and the in-game engine has some great animation work done, but this trailer was as boring as they come.

take your lactose pills

>healthier, and doesnt come with blood & puss hormones
Maybe in the US

diet you fatass and get regular health checkups for inevitable cancer retard

honestly you should do almond instead. really good tasting.

he wouldn't be complaining if the generic protag wasn't white and that's all there is to it.

tried it but didnt quite taste right to me personally

>Reading the article

>Without an archive link

Fuck off.

Wtf is this shit? Anyone has the link to the original video?

Don't bother linking PC gamer, aside from it being a faggot site it's also one of those "UMMM.....HEH..UMM SWEATIE I'M SO POZZED UP RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE ADBLOCK??? NOPE NOPE PLEASE TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF I NEED TO DILAAAAAAAAATE"
sites that deserves to die.

>It's hard to identify with some weird bug looking fucker

Attached: HK.png (250x273, 25K)

The US has the highest standards for food, the rest of the world happily consumes rat shit.

enjoy your estrogen you effeminate cum guzzling dumpster truck

Attached: 3d2be63ff811384a56f2c488fb7e646914019c99_full.jpg (184x184, 7K)

the dude is cute no homo and I don't want to play some gay alien. I want to be a jedi

anyway pcgamer has sucked

does IGN do these gay articles too? I feel like they mostly just stick to the news/entertainment

this guy has so far been noticed by mark hamill and the writer for rogue one.

estrogen isnt in soya milk sorry, just your cow milk. admit it, you're fat aren't you?

>enjoy your estrogen
But you prefer cow milk? That has more estrogen.

original is funnier because you can see what causes which reactions

Not that clickbaity but it does bring an interesting point

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 14.04.00.png (1018x768, 450K)

>source=facebook

Here's your (you)

Cope

Attractive but otherwise boring looking people are the most "valuable" because their attractiveness is just given without too much emphasis on the unique or weird side that would distract from his actual actions or give it a different context subconsciously. For a game like this, a "boring attractive" person is the best fit. Everything else just gives unwanted implications people gonna twist their own way.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ug2DOoxJ1g

>C-CCCCOPPEEEEE
fortnite children on Yea Forums

Star Wars and all good science fiction was built around a normal white dude being surrounded by alien freaks.

14 year olds will meme at you, and it'll be embarrassing just hearing them. that's the only downside.

I really like it when the size difference is so big that it looks like the guy is fucking some kind of elaborate toy

This

>On vacation with his wife
>Two beds
uhm...

>what exactly is wrong with soya milk anyway?
It's associated with three obnoxious and retarded groups
Trannies
Numales
Resetera posters/sonyfags

Trust me if you're on vacation with a significant other you always want two beds in a room.

The people who shitpost about those groups are pretty fucking obnoxious and retarded too

Nice projection nerd

>The US has the highest standards for food
Guess you don't follow the news at all.

You only hear about food recall information in other countries if it kills multiple people (like China and melamine) or there's a massive scandal, like the horse meat in Europe about five years ago. American media will report on every farm and factory fuck-up it can, nobody else will.

Not what I was talking about. Food regulations have been removed.

This. You never know when you're going to meet your next bull and you need to give them some space.

Not really, they're reactionary meaning they only "shitpost", aka say things you don't like, when a group is actually shitposting.

>American media will report on every farm and factory fuck-up it can,
And yet they don't.

Your shitposting aside user it's more to the fact that you can request different mattress/pillows in prestigious hotels if you both prefer a different surface.