Prussia.... home

Prussia.... home....

Attached: 1537969088447.png (1000x1000, 1.65M)

UGHHH, WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN

HNNNNNNG Hitler I'm trying to create a new world for the white race but I'm dummy thicc and the clap of my ass cheeks keep attracting black men

Howdy, germanic servants! Check it out, I'm made of gold!
t. Charlemagne

Attached: 220px-Aachen_Domschatz_Bueste1.jpg (220x321, 24K)

Attached: 1458595220516.jpg (498x520, 30K)

Ottomans allowed to live

1/10

Attached: 1500644684685.jpg (796x492, 76K)

/gsg/'s debts truly grow legion

Attached: 1535505183374.png (337x231, 36K)

yup, but they were retarded and thus lost. If Hitler had had his way, Germany and the Germans would not exist today, as he felt they were inferior to the Allies at the end of the war

least it was before I fucked it all up

Attached: ngf.jpg (1431x891, 481K)

Literally the greatest meme ever created on /vg/

>ottomans
sigh... what should have been

t. Alberto Barbosa

W A G G L E

>implying that germs didn't win without even one shot being fired

Attached: brexit-uk-and-eu-map-flags-europe-G8EC6E[1].jpg (1300x1292, 143K)

t. Rob

What is the German’s fatherland?
Is it Prussia, is it Swabia?
Is it where the vines blossom on the Rhine?
Is it where the gull moves on the Belt?
Oh no! No! No!
Our fatherland must be bigger!

>Democrats and Republicans defund everything related to healthcare and education in the 80's
>Fast forward nearly forty years and the result is mental illness on the left through sjw'ism/transgenderism/sexuality/censorship and on the right through vile racism, nationalism, hatred of others
>Democrats and Republicans just adjust their content to the mental illness in order to keep pushing an agenda of deregulation
>nobody actually doing anything to make up for forty years of funding cuts that lead to the mentality of "if you're sick stay home/still go to work unless you can afford the doctor" and all the mental illness thats been created

This is why everyone needs to stop following politics so in

Free healthcare make no difference to mental health desu

I wasn't referring to free healthcare. Although if you want to play that game, your government spends more money on healthcare through your taxes than any other country with a national health care plan, because the insurance companies own your government.

The reality of it is, your whole system is built to take advantage of people. And this has been rapidly increasing in results over the decades. People picture that white picket fence white neighborhood but it barely ever existed and when it did nobody besides the government was making more than a million dollars.

Attached: 1535913388383.jpg (1760x990, 129K)

What's the deal with Liechtenstein?

Yes it does, I was assigned a therapist through my healthcare, would've cost balls and ignored it if I couldn't do that