*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Attached: CF22B890-BF5B-4F96-8128-E26EB81C6034.png (1380x2028, 2.08M)

*unzips path*

*prepares mating press*

*boils eggs for her to eat*

I don't even really get what those things do. They could've given you one or two free ones to get you hooked. Or made them free after all this time.

*bust your ba'als*

Attached: 478516.gif (287x344, 2.83M)

>*blocks your path*
>_lock_ you_ __th
>lock youth
what does it mean?

>lock youth
>lock you
>*leglocks you*

Attached: 97846132.jpg (753x800, 105K)

>They could've given you one or two free ones to get you hooked.
Didn't you get one for free every like 8 hours or so?
I don't know. I think I have memories of using them, and yet I never spent a dime on their microtransaction scheme.

Don't lewd her

Attached: Mrgrgr.jpg (430x430, 47K)

SHOTGUN

I feel like I've played for more than 8 hours now but I don't think I have any.

cute pube

It might have been 24 hours. I don't really remember.
But they recovered even when you weren't playing.

Magnolia is so fujcing HOT. God I want a French moongirlfriend. All of Bravely Second I played with A BONER because of her and voice acting

You get a free one for every 8 hours your game is in sleep mode.
She's written to be an absolute dogshit character but her design is like somebody data-mined me specifically to craft a waifu. All she's missing is shark teeth.

Attached: cats.jpg (861x951, 826K)

>You get a free one for every 8 hours your game is in sleep mode.
Ah, okay maybe that's it. Normally I quit the game and turn the system off instead of leaving it in sleep mode. I only just got a 3DS a few months ago.

I'm stuck on the Ominous, Barras, and (Heckter I think?) fight. I'm determined to clear all the side content and I'm guessing all the side quests in the new world is different like this boss fight.

Sorry but for me it's Agnes Oblige.

Attached: Unacceptable.jpg (195x195, 11K)

Attached: zB5EBT9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.84M)

You'll get used to just closing your DS instead of turning it off since the potions are great "get out of a bad situation" card.

What's the name of this game again? The only thing not completely forgettable about it is the character designs.

If you drew this good job.

Hey, that they missed the rape cave while pruning the game for anything remotely related to sex is also memorable.

OUTTA THE WAY BITCH

Too old. Any younger girls in that game?

Only healthy 18+ year olds born 14 years ago.

What will the plot of Bravely Third be?

Probably dimension hopping shenanigans with Ringading and not-evil Airy looking for the Sword of the Brave. Also Second hints at Edea having to take on the role of a "bad guy" or something.

Attached: listen.png (650x650, 419K)

>14
YIKES. Single digit or gtfo.

>get to chapter 5
>lol do that shit you just spend the last 50 hours on all over again
>look at a guide to try and figure out why there was a massive difficulty spike
>chapter 6,7 and 8 are the same shit too

Is it even worth finishing?

The "repeating" chapters are full of completely optional bossfights of different asterisk configurations. You can steamroll to the last boss in under an hour. The last boss is hard if you haven't really learned how to play.

Attached: ag.png (564x504, 123K)

Unacceptable!

The only fights you have to do are the crystals, the others are optional asterim fights which remix the fights (and are pretty fun). You can just fly to where you have to go, it takes really little time to fully complete each cycle.
I think you can unlock Sage + Vampire during these parts too, once you get Sage you can max out everyone's levels and classes in like an hour

*fucks her out of my path*

Tfw cant beat airy.

You can unlock vampire on the first loop. You have to wait for sage though

htey need to port Bravely 1 and 2 to the Switch, cencorship free of course.

Attached: 1555137307391.jpg (1200x1200, 682K)

Agnes is for Tiz. Edea is for sharing.

Square already did that until Nintendo censored them in the west

The need to port them to steam,if they did that with project traveler there's no point of why they can't do the same with bravely

I would kill for a HD port of BD/S. I figure it's a strong possibility because Third is very likely going to be a Switch game.

Attached: perf.jpg (740x600, 195K)

They olny did that becouse square is doing really bad if FF7 soes not sell like Jesus made into a disk they may die... Wich is bad since I still want Bravely 3

>if FF7 soes not sell like Jesus made into a disk they may die
I doubt this. To my understanding they are propped up pretty well by XIV.

Attached: nico nicolai.jpg (576x570, 55K)

THIS IS A CHILD. SEXUALIZING CHILDREN IS PEDOPHILIC

Attached: STOP.jpg (1300x866, 99K)

Her voice makes me diamonds

I want to molest Edea's ass in public

Attached: yes and.png (175x175, 23K)

14 is doing well but that will not be able to keep a Company the size of Square afloat especially after KH3 that Mister evil muse overlord is starting to look at them as possible additions to his conquest campaign

>Mister evil muse overlord is starting to look at them as possible additions to his conquest campaign
Please spoonfeed me what you mean by this, I don't keep up enough with the business side of vidya.

Attached: 45997586_p0.png (800x640, 1.11M)