Almost no Star Wars games have them

>almost no Star Wars games have them

why is life so cruel?

Attached: droideka.jpg (1600x1200, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Colicoid/Legends
youtube.com/watch?v=6pmNXHYzAPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cause they were a bitch in the Phantom Menace game

Thanks for reminding me that star wars is pretty much dead.

On a sidenote Post CIS

Attached: Hailfire_Droid.jpg (1560x1040, 285K)

The lego game had them

Both the original Battlefronts had them and they were tons of fun, rolling around knocking people over was great, as was deploying in a hallway and mowing down entire squads.

why don't these appear in the clone wars show, they are one of the original droid vehicles shown

Now that I think about it, was star wars battlefront 2 the last time we saw them in a video game? I don't even think they're in the new BF game. Why is that?

Attached: 1553965667363.png (552x276, 108K)

Good question. Probably because it would make the CIS too competent and we canĀ“t have that in our hero show.
Have some navy.

Attached: clonewars-1-1501687640.png (720x405, 356K)

they don't appear in the tv show either, it's like they've been blacklisted. they are fucking cool as well, maybe they are hard to animate or something

>OP as fuck
>no just build an army of them
it's like the personal guards of grievous.
were they made from special material or something?

play Movie Battles II

With the magna guards they used the excuse of "new prototype driod brains". With droiddekkas they used "the species that makes them are religious and only makes as many as the trade federation can pay them in exotic animal sacrifices".

What the fuck

I do, it has one of the most cancerous reddit communities I've ever seen. thank God for ignore, the gameplay is fantastic though

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Colicoid/Legends

They were expensive as fuck negro. The guards too, they were even trained for long periods to fight jedi.
It's either one of those or enough B1's to capture a city.
I would still roll with the B1's because they are highly adaptable, expendable, and their guns are powerful enough.
1 droideka can be taken out with at least 1 slow grenade, trained clones have been prepared for this.
Doesn't take away that your enthusiasm is completely justified.

Attached: DroidekaMarkII.jpg (580x575, 155K)

kek

They're in both of the Pandemicfronts and in Galactic Battlegrounds, and that's good enough for me.
>tfw building a fuckload in Republic at War and leaving the planet's orbit defenseless because they can roll right to the enemy LZ and massacre their shitty wookiees/Sabre tanks/AT-APs as soon as they land anyways

Attached: 1511909876987.jpg (264x344, 33K)

shooting rocket from that thing was a chore.

Play more Battlefront II. The good one.

Attached: i1czdsmsq8g01.png (761x676, 681K)

while we're here, why the fuck did the galaxy go back to using normal soldiers? They literally had cheap, effective, mass produced soldiers on a mass scale, but after the Clone Wars just abandoned that? I get the whole Kamino deal fucking up the old clones, but couldn't the Empire just use a different template? Or just use droids?

Because you're no match for droidekas.

Because its the starwars universe and starwars doesn't make sense. Also little known fact, there were only 6 million clones produced throughout the entire war.

that's less than the US army in WWII

The population in star wars is immeasurable.
There weren't that many clones in comparison, they were purposed an ''elite army''.
Clones weren't cheap and they took a long time to grow.
Too late for wars around the corner and they also degenerated much younger.
Nevermind the fact that the clones were a good ''coincidence'' for the republic to use even though they've been engineered for sith purposes.
What baffles my mind is how there is seemingly no official galactic military force in this whole happening.

real reason, the original movie had stormtroopers. canon reason is people hated droids after the clone wars and didn't want them used in masses ever again

Emperor doesn't care for droids probably because they can't be mind-tricked for obvious reasons, but CAN be hacked organics means he has more control personally, Rebellion lacked the infrastructure (their ships were primarily used and re-purposed old ones and designs the Empire had rejected until about the tail end of the OT from what i remember from the old EU)

And the Clone Wars was basically a extended show that Droids even with the best possible AI weren't that good, which likely turned off attempts too, rather then affordable mass produced Droid Armies people just made individual competent droids as individual assassins and mercs.

And they have a galaxy full of people, not exactly much need to reserve, especially not for the empire considering what the Emperor is.

no fucking way, that has to be from an old source book or something.

The number of Clone Troopers is something still debated about today. It's easier just to headcanon it.

Sheev was supposed to have all these contingency plans and shit, I assume he wanted an army of normal guys instead of clones or droids in case somebody inserted some kind of switch to make them unanimously turn on him, like how he used Order 66.

Personal-sized shield generators are fucking expensive.

It was likely 6 million
youtube.com/watch?v=6pmNXHYzAPc