So, now that the dust has settled, is Sekiro worth buying?

So, now that the dust has settled, is Sekiro worth buying?

Attached: 1554649606364.webm (854x480, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pushsquare.com/news/2019/03/japanese_sales_charts_sekiro_cleaves_its_way_straight_to_number_1_on_ps4
youtu.be/pSbI04ELTYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My thread dead. Revivu.

What's the point of adding this when the game sold like shit in Japan and has no appeal there?
Weeb footfags are a minority.

No.

Attached: CAST HIM IN.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>weeb footfags are a minority
true, but the thing is from is filled with footfags themselves, this is self-service to them

>game sold like shit in Japan
Holy shit lol, did it really sell poorly over there?

You'd be foolish not to get a great game.

it's the third best game of this decade after bloodborne and dark souls 1.

so he should play something else?

You can play it for free on PC

Absolutely, if you like technical combat in action/stealth games.

considering it's the best game from has made, yeah probably.

Both of those games were pretty bad though

>user's favorite game

Attached: fc5.png (1280x720, 148K)

you just need to git gud user

Wrong game.

but these games are easy as they are trash

Attached: Ngbcover.jpg (352x499, 67K)

ninja gaiden is also very good. now stop being a fucking retard, you shitpost loving cunt

Nah, pretty sure I got it right.

Since you asked, no in my opinion it is not worth full price.

it's not just good, it's way better overall.
There's a reason FROMsoft tried to copy it, but their result was a miserable failure.
Pic related is a picture of the main protagonist from FROMsoft's (haha) game: "Ninja Blade".
They went as far as ripping off Ryu Hayabusa's fucking character design, and this pile of shit came out A YEAR AFTER Ninja Gaiden 2 when that hit the 360.

Lay out the merits of the Soulsbortion series, why don't you?

Forgot the image to go with this post

Attached: totally not ryu hayabusa.jpg (1000x562, 76K)

>holy shit lol do Japanese have shit taste?
yes you fucking retard

idk they seem based to leave FROMsoft dry from cool cash
those japs are probably playing bullet hells you've never heard of anyways

To quite Yea Forums and Yea Forums in the past - "GOD DAMN FOOT FAGS!"

Switcher fag is lashing out again.
Take your joycons and shove it up your ass.

At least they aren't propping up shit like Sea of Thieves and Crackdown 3, you fucking R-neck!

As a footfag I'm blessed.

Attached: 1554645383704.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Sekiro was the #1 selling title at release retard/s. Obviously it sold better outside japan because theu only play animu gacha there but sekiro did amazing for how volatile the climate is.

Worse than Bloodborne, so no

Switcher fag?!
The fuck are you on about?
For the record, those joycons look and would feel like ASS to play DMC4 with.
You can't just call anything as X-Something, user-kun. I'm sure you've got the wrong guy.

Can't even tell me why Soulsbortion titles are good, pleh.

If you have the patience to learn the game and git gud, yes.

Attached: 146-1554967747-514492038.jpg (1920x1080, 471K)

It sold 10% of its total sales to console players in Japan alone, that's a pretty signifiacnt number.

she's cute

kek who gives a fuck about your particular brand of autism. I love both team ninja and from soft, and yes there is no better game than dark souls 1, bloodborne or sekiro released this decade.

somebody post the young lady butterfly r34 pls

It’s only worth it if you like very hard games with parrying as a core mechanic. If not then you’ll hate it.

To be honest, I wouldn't buy it at full price. And this is coming from someone who absolutely loves Sekiro.

Sekiro is a really good game, but it's no Souls game. There isn't much replayability. You essentially have one class and one playstyle you're locked into. Once you've beat the game your subsequent NG+ experiences get shorter and shorter even as the difficult ramps up. There's also much less lore/story in the world. On the whole I'd say it's a much smaller game, both in scope and in the time you'll want to spend with it.

It's entirely singleplayer and there's no online element at all, so there's no reason not to wait until you feel like getting it. There's no population to dwindle and no real spoilers to worry about. Buy it on sale. If you can't wait pirate it.

>kek who gives a fuck about your particular brand of autism.
Apparently, that's you.

>there is no better game than dark souls 1, bloodborne or sekiro released this decade.
You can say that all you want, but it doesn't say much.
Much like with how people stick to classical music from the Baroque era, we can stick to older games.
If you're really putting games on a pedestal because "they were the better ones released at the time", then brain yourself.
Especially when older games in the past have already set examples for all the others that have yet to come.

Don't forget that the equipment and skills that's carried over will make NG+ easier.

Attached: 1531486559856.jpg (1532x1080, 190K)

legacy of kain is pretty good too. don't understand your butthurt about souls games bro, you have pretty good taste, I bet you secretly enjoy them but have to shit on them for some retarded reason.

oh well whatever, still no game better than dark souls 1/bloodborne/sekiro released this decade

The game is great, From obviously has mapdesign down to an art by now and it truly shows, I'd go as far as to say Senpou Temple is the best zone they've ever made.

Way too much reused bosses and other assets to consider it worth $60. It's at most worth a pirate.

>there's no online element at all
good.

i can count on one hand the number of video games worth buying

if sekiro isnt worth buying at full price, then what the fuck is
sekiro is much better than literally any other game in the last 3 years

It's pretty shallow and gets boring fairly quickly. Worth it when it's sub £20.

this girl has finished the game 5 times and done it under an hour once.
how you doing user?

Attached: D4Fsy7kU4AAyJLN.jpg large.jpg (2048x840, 230K)

Nah, I am the biggest From fag but got bored of it an hour into ng+. Glad I pirated it

pushsquare.com/news/2019/03/japanese_sales_charts_sekiro_cleaves_its_way_straight_to_number_1_on_ps4
>sold badly in Japan
??????

How do I git gud at SS Isshin's second phase? His first one is fairly straightforwards but the 2nd phase is fucking me up. Also every time I get to the 3rd phase he never uses lightning, so that's great. I didn't want to deflect it for damage. I'm not mad at all

>every time I get to the 3rd phase he never uses lightning, so that's great
That sucks senpai, the first time I made it to P3 he did lightning 3 times in 40 seconds and basically killed himself. SSI only ended up taking me like... 5 tries because of that.

Watch DSP play and then copy him

>it's no souls game
That's correct so stop comparing it to it retard

>Nah, I am the biggest From fag but got bored of it an hour into ng+
>literally stopping before you've fought all bosses

Why though?

When he jumps get behind and hit. He usually does a 3 attack combo, deflect the first 2 and either jump, if its a swipe or mikiri if a thrust the last one. Rest of the attacks just deflect.

>158,000 only in japan
yeah a real flop lmao
imagine, retards believe in shit like that, unbelievable

Not that user, but NG+ is kind of underwhelming, i reached ng+3 to fight all bosses, but rest of the game was so incredibly easy (after having mastered it on my first playthrough) that i didnt see any other reason to keep playing really, and yes, i wasnt using kuro's charm (which imo should have been a thing since the first playthrough)

(You)

Scum

Not that guy, but I'm not going bother to go through NG+ to get the bad end or to fight Owl v2 which I missed either. I felt like I've seen everything the game had to show when I beat Genchiro V1 as the gameplay doesn't exactly evolve from that point onwards.

Once it drops to like $9.99, yes.

Definitely not. Dunno why it's £15 more than DaS3 at launch despite having half the content and less replay value. NG+ is as barebones as ever and once you know the optimal strategy for every boss there's no reason to experiment. I've played every other game in the series for 200+ hours (600+ in Bloodborne thanks to spelunking) and I'm done with Sekiro after 50. Got 2/4 endings and killed every optional boss on NG+.

she's skilled and cute!

Attached: D3pjoS7UcAEIqrt.jpg large.jpg (1200x1200, 232K)

Sekiro sold the most in Japan than any other From game on the past. Stay seething Soulsfag (most likely bloodbrony)

(You)

What happens if I follow the Iron Code I've just been running around fucking up rando enemies hoping for something and I don't wanna get the bad ending.

That's the bad ending my man

it isn't worth it if youre a scrub
youtu.be/pSbI04ELTYA

Attached: 1554657273594.png (1385x771, 1.63M)

Okay thanks user. Kind of shitty I can't upgrade my gourd during this but I'll keep going.

>learn the game
You mean learn the enemy attack patterns.

protecc and serve the young lord

Attached: kkkk.jpg (750x563, 86K)

Yeah. You play a bit defensively, get a pretty okay idea of what he can do, see his windows, then go on the offense. Got bodied by Butterfly until it clicked, then went on to beat horseguy and Genichiro on my first try just playing logically. The only stupid thing is knowing certain bosses weaknesses (like how headless ape is weak to spear prosthetic).

Id wait for it to go on sale for 20 bucks. You won't beat it anyway

It's alright, combat is fun but the story isnt too interesting and from left in the lose shit when you die meme

Just bought Sekiro, all of you. This thread can now die in the abyss called 404.

It wasn't even worth the pirate.

You stayed loyal to your father, right Yea Forums?