ANTHEM IS NOW 20 BUCKS

You have no excuse now.

mobile.twitter.com/Wario64/status/1118147279414685701?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1118147279414685701&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/2/twitter.min.html#1118147279414685701

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-112137_Chrome.jpg (2220x1080, 355K)

Not worth it even for free

I'm not being paid to play it.

Eww fuck no

>You have no excuse
Yes I do. It's about forty bucks too much.

here's my excuse homo
>EA

Fuck off shill, anthem will always suck

I'm a neet and my time is worth more than this garbage.

when is DOA6 getting price slashed

These blatant marketing threads really deserve public bans. Why don't the mods bother with Yea Forums?

Attached: 1532535559653.png (330x327, 169K)

>EA
>Multiplayer

Wouldn't touch it if it was F2P.

Pay for an unfinished game that devs we're so incompetent that they couldn't learn from the failures and success of other games in the genre? I don't think so

Why should I waste 20$ when I can buy for the same price way better looter games like MHW or Borderlands 2 + 30 DLCs or just play Warframe for free?

>mobile.twitter
>mobile
Fuck off

You can literally get it for free

i don't need an excuse to avoid trash, thanks.

Attached: 1529186143499.png (776x1720, 1.61M)

My excuse is that I just bought Dragon Ball FighterZ for $15, Ace Combat 7, and Risk Of Rain 2, not to mention my collection an entire backlog of games that can scratch the same itch of something like Anthem

>ANTHEM IS NOW 20 BUCKS
>You have no excuse now.
they finally started paying you to download the game?
neat

no thanks
they'll have to pay me more than 20 bux to play this shit

I have a great excuse: I don't play worthless games.

#BioWareRIP

Didn't this come out recently?

WE HAVE TO SUPPORT BIOWARE.
WE CANT LET THEM DIE.

I do: it’s still not worth my time

fpbp

About 3-4 months ago I think, but it flew out the door with scathing reviews from all ends. Doesn't help that there's nothing unique about it, BUT it does reminds of of Lost Planet 2 in some ways and that game was fucking great.

They're already dead.

Attached: 1539829259359.png (490x452, 40K)

Current Bioware is not the Bioware you know. It can die, for all I care. Let it burn.

And have to deal with DICE's shitty engine?
No thanks.

$20 is too much to spend on shit

They're just NOW hiring a senior designer specifically for loot in their so called "looter shooter", so it's only going to drop further in price before it comes close to enjoyable, and that's assuming whoever they hire doesn't fuck it all up even worse somehow.

because they need to delete the hot girl threads instead of bait threads mods=fags

Literally anything else would be a better use of money. I'd rather go buy a shitload of McDonalds and I'd still get more time and enjoyment out of it

>You have no excuse now.
why do you want me to buy it though? never had any interest in it in the first place so a price cut makes no difference to me. my friend bought it and only played for about a week before going back to mtg, he never talked about it again.

Attached: ffff11111111f.jpg (1185x797, 107K)

I already beat it when I rented it the month it came out on Origin

>We

i would sooner give money to world war z than anthem.

LET THEM DIE.

Attached: SimplisticSourIberianmole-size_restricted.gif (480x368, 648K)

Left Alive for $20 when? I want to see it with my own eyes and "the scene" can't crack it.

>you have no excuse now
Bioware is run by incompetent people that shouldn't have jobs

My time is worth something.

I'd burn $20 instead of buying this.

I would play it if they paid me