FINAL FANTASY X SUCKS

This is the third time I've tried to get into this game. I've only just met Wakka and I'm already struggling to continue playing. I hate this fucking game. The art direction sucks, the voice acting is atrocious, the combat seems super slow (no fast forward option, wtf?) and the fixed camera angles make it super unconfortable to move around.

How the fuck is this thing regarded as one of the best entries in the franchise? It fucking sucks!

Attached: 468333-final-fantasy-x-playstation-2-manual.jpg (800x1262, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOzM4ClFG1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then don't play it you zoomer. JRPGs are not your genre then.

Attached: 41839011_317696168782279_4519488287651397632_n.jpg (540x540, 56K)

who is best FFX and why is it auron?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I'm 27. I love 12, 9 and 7. I wanna like this too, but IT'S JUST BAD I DON'T GET IT.

>Implying
X is the Zoomercore FF.

Sounds like you have shit taste zoomer, don't play it then. Don't come here crying, your crying thread got an actual thread of value deleted

Attached: feth.png (539x468, 146K)

you mean rikku?
>that subtle hint of midriff
hnnnnf

Attached: rikku_.png (557x807, 942K)

Does it just have a slow start? I bought it today and I'm already thinking about returning it.

Daily reminder to play with the superior OST mod youtube.com/watch?v=sOzM4ClFG1o

Attached: cloud.jpg (1280x1024, 429K)

yeah, picks up after luca if you can get there

every ff has a slow start, except 1 and 2

It gets better with time and titties

Attached: lulu.jpg (1000x563, 703K)

If you somehow forced yourself through the snorefests that are IX and XII I don't know what you're complaining about

>No Fast-Forward
>Remaster exists
Ok.
Only aspects worth making a fuss over are the lack of cutscene-skipping, dual-dub options and its waning difficulty (and maybe lack-luster story but fuck subjectivity, amirite?), but how marvelous it is that mods exist.

Attached: IMG_20190416_121410.jpg (809x1024, 70K)

I'll try, maybe I just need to get used to it. But man, it's like the exact opposite of XII for me, where I clicked with it from the very start.

Game is cozy and otherworldly , fuck OP

Attached: X.png (261x403, 312K)

I'm playing it on Switch, I know you can speed up the game in the PC version but I don't see why they couldn't include that for consoles too.

> Third time

You just don't like the fucking game, man. Stop doing things just because other people like them.

whats wrong with the art direction?

XII is absolute dogshit, it's like an offline MMO and if it clicked right away you must have liked the characters Vaan & Penelo so there is actually no hope for you to develop good taste

FFX is peak Zoomer-core you fucking epic-memer mongoloids.

What version are you playing?

Based and informed

I'm on the boat to luca now.
Right now I think it's boring and aged like milk, but your comment gives me hope.

it's the best
>PS2 game
>JRPG
>FF
ever

Attached: zanarkand.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

This. Currently on my way to beat all dark aeons, I fought a few of them as a kid but now I want to defeat all the bosses in the game

Absolutely nothing, people who act like the cast is really different or too bright and colorful from usual have selective memories

Attached: 11152341.png (708x282, 302K)

Nah
SMT Nocturne is the best PS2 JRPG

Also, FF6 and 9 are still better than 10. Still a god tier FF game though

It does and there's a mod to speed-up (almost skip) cutscenes so I don't know what he means.

It was actually the last Final Fantasy I played. Out of all of them, why does this one feel empty to me. Final Fantasy V felt less empty.

FFX was released in 2001 ya dummy

You can't speed up the gameplay in the console versions?
That's rough and retarded. Do yourself a favor and buy the PC version, as that's the definitive version to play this game. If you can't do that then stop, your experience won't improve.

Overdesign, makes no sense and serves no purpose within the game world. It's weird for weird's sake.

Final Fantasy is mediocre at its best (I) and completely, utterly stupid at its worst (VII, VIII, X).

That's a weird way to spell Persona 4, user

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

>1 at it's best
> 7, 10 at it's worst
Are you drunk? Eight is definitely one of the shittiest games though.

Not the fucking same.
In FFVII the characters are weird, but their design serves a practical purpose. In X they just wanted to showcase the PS2's graphical power and they let Nomura unleash his autism.

I think I'm just gonna wait till the 23, get rid of this piece of shit and buy Dragon's Dogma instead.

>graphical design and quality so good for it's era that people actually believe it's "zoomercore"
this game was made 18 years ago

Attached: teetus.jpg (902x639, 118K)

The new model's faces are terrible though, they got rid of what little expression the originals had.

>How the fuck is this thing regarded as one of the best entries in the franchise?
It's the first one that zoomers played, so it catches some of the same type of wave that overrates FF7.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Fuck, I fell for it. Wasted money.

This, but unironically.

so play the original if you don't like the re-release. it's not like an HD re-release retroactively destroys a game

Have you already tried FFX-2?
Its story maybe shat on for obviously justified reasons but the combat is infinitely better, considering that you can't speed it up in X

>But he has to play X to understand the story
Maybe, but the story is bad either way and he might get a good chuckle out of its cringey presentation

Or you can just wait for SMTV, which will never come out

most fans of FFX are well into their mid to late 20's.

>2001
>zoomer

FFX is late millennial territory, fuck off boomer

>man has gun on arm
>character is a dog
>character is a puppet controlling a larger puppet with a scottish accent but the guy controlling the puppets has no such accent
>character is a vampire

What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: kek.gif (340x340, 137K)

You're right about the rest but saying Cait Sith is cheating and you know it

Barret has a gun because he lost his arm.
Red XIII is a mystical creature.
Cait Sith's scottish accent doesn't count because it's from Advent Children and that shit sucked.
Vampires exist in VII, big deal.

Why is cait sith off the table? He's the most ridiculous character in the game. Also

>Teenage ninja
>Rocket Ship Pilot
>Guy that can carry a sword that weighs 5x as much as him

Characters in 7 are actually terrible. In X most of them are just Islanders, sportsmen, a thief, a standard black mage a summoner and a beast race dude, makes the cast of X seem much more realistic now doesn't it?

Strip away the accent and he's just as ridiculous a character concept

It is ridiculous, that's not my issue with it.
I just dislike the designs in X, where even NPCs look like God Hand enemy rejects.

Yeah bro they looked great in 7! Chibi art style wasn't cancerous at all!

Attached: ff7.png (143x241, 15K)

I'm talking about the DESIGNS, not the graphics themselves. Chibi suited FF just fine up to that point.

The start is the only good part. It goes to shit as early as Besaid.

Fuck my life.

For a lot of people it's the other way around. Let me put it like this.

The start to Besaid is more like the old stuff. Bessie to like, Bevelle, is a linear, story driven affair. Around Bevelle most of the nuance dies and the story gets stretched out and simpler. Then it's basically a straight shot to the end.

It doesn't change going forward. It doesn't open up. It's hallways, random battles and plot. If you don't like it yet, you never will.