I rebuilt Notre Dame for yall

I rebuilt Notre Dame for yall
Youre welcome

Attached: MinecraftNotreDam_2354831.jpg (1024x640, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/v/1555397082975.webm
mobile.twitter.com/TipsyPianoBar/status/1117882020053434368
express.co.uk/news/world/1102958/christian-persecution-france-catholic-church-christianity-religion-edouard-phillipe-isis
twitter.com/TipsyPianoBar/status/1117938596952993793?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=ziybNY7Pxsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you.

Thank you.

It's shit. kys.

You sure you want all those torches hanging around?

Thank you.

Merci

Thank you.

looks like crap I see no spire

Attached: notredante.jpg (1024x691, 144K)

oof

Attached: oof.jpg (828x466, 67K)

Thank you.

Arigatou mon ami.

MACRON
HIRE
THIS
MAN

You should have made it a mosque

>yall

>terrorism is funny
OW THE EDGE

Attached: danger.jpg (1400x787, 129K)

>terrorism
It was insurance fraud

>terrorism
It was god himself

Don't get what the big deal it. It's a pretty church, but it doesn't have any historical significance. When i think about it, only anglo nations has buildings with significant history, and one most people across the world knows about. Like the White House, Golden Gate, Independence Hall, Tower of London, Big Ben, Sydney Opera house etc. What does Notre dame got? Some literal who king was crowned there once? They made a cartoon about ugly french people and gypsies once? Nothing anyone but the french themselves care about.
You could ask anyone to name 10 famous landmarks, and i'm willing to bet 8 or 9 of them will be from the anglosphere. France got like, Louvre and Eiffel tower, Italy has what, Coliseum?
Really wonder why anglo history and cultural impact is so massive compared to everyone else.

Where's the hellfire?

>I can't believe the best temple dedicated to me is surrounded by monkeys

t. falseflagging german

What? Germany is even worse off than literally any other continental european. They literally have NOTHING of worth besides that brandenburg gate or whatever it's called, and even that one is barely famous outside germany/europe.

Not even the best one in France.

Attached: 1-baie-du-mont-saint-michel-punto-studio-foto-ag-1200x675[1].jpg (1200x675, 73K)

:^)

>You could ask anyone to name 10 famous landmarks, and i'm willing to bet 8 or 9 of them will be from the anglosphere.
Now that's what I call delusion

>A brown guy kills someone
>FUCKING TERRORISTS THEY ALWAYS DO THAT GOD THEY SHOULD DIE
>A white guy kills someone
>FUCKING FALSEFLAG WE WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ANYONE WE DINDU NUFFIN
>A literal accident
>FUCKING TERRORISTS AT IT AGAIN
This is what american fear culture has done to the world after 9/11. A black cat crossing the street in front of them is a sign of terrorists planning something.

It's true though. the Strip in Las Vegas is far more famous across the world than any european building to the average person, doubly so outside europe/north america

Spend one night in Paris and you'll change your mind, there's a reason we don't consider Paris to be a part of France.

Attached: Soon.png (1024x640, 708K)

Thank you user, very cool

Attached: poster.png (960x540, 1.98M)

Protip, Parisians have always been considered the worst people of europe since the 1400s
You should be glad all the brownies bear the brunt of the hate these days, otherwise we'd go back to hating you for spitting in the food we ordered, being offended at everything we do and thinking God himself owes you thanks for just existing.

It was an accident

Powerful...

How the fuck could anyone know that yet

I'll take a bunch of retarded smug assholes over a bunch of regular retards. At least they stick to themselves.

>300 million donated to the reconstruction project by 2 Billionaires
>1 Million raised by other public funds

Capitalism wins again boys.

WE MAKE FUN OF 9/11 EVERY YEAR

That's amerimutts, it's not even real people

Because the guys working on the roof restoration where the fire started said the fire was started by accident.

It was undergoing a huge renovation project. The most plausible explanation is that one of the workers made a fuck up

>Work on restoring a part of a building
>Accidentally put welder too close to some old burnable wood
>Fire starts
>Report it to the workplace, police, authorites etc as you must do
Have you ever worked in your life or what? That's normal procedure. They don't wait to report until everything is burned down if they're professionals.

Thank you.

>implying French “people”

Have you ever lit wood on fire?

No terrorist organization claimed responsibility, fire investigation is too early to tell if it was intentionally set, there was also remodeling work going on at the time the fire started.

Gracias

>Normal people
>Well, i haven't seen any evidence of what really happened, so i guess it might have been an accident until any proof of foul play shows up
>Retarded internet gen warriors
>Well, i haven't seen any evidence of what really happened so i know it was terrorists/sjws/jews/trump/nazis/russians/chinese/aussies and nothing will sway me otherwise.

Yes? I'm a wilderness camper.

Do you know how fucking old the cathedral is?

>old burnable wood
The thing was made of oak, it doesn't light up that easily

They already found a suspect for planting the fire. You guys are slow.

Assuming you're an european, that's natural. You're all retarded smug assholes.

>normal people
>French authorities say it was an accident
>people with half a brain
>its been less than an hour since the fire was extinguished, that's obviously a bullshit claim

This is everything

We're probably not talking about a fucking matchstick here lighting anything on fire

Then you know wood doesn't just turn into a bonfire.
It's hundreds of years old. Do you think the wood just got dry enough now?

reposting from earlier thread i.4cdn.org/v/1555397082975.webm no idea if legit but potentially important.

>that's obviously a bullshit claim
It's a massive building and the entire roof caught fire and several parts collapsed in on themselves. It would take hours just for fire officials to decide when it would be safe to send firemen in, never mind how long it would take to confirm that every ember was actually extinguished in every room. Are you actually retarded?

You don't have any answer for what happened. No one was working at the time of the fire.
Claiming it was an accident at this point is obviously bullshit

Tell me you are joking user... Nobody can be this delusional...

>Do you think the wood just got dry enough now?
Dry enough to burn if exposed to sparks from any work performed nearby or a misplaced welder, for example, yes

Don't get what the big deal it. It's a pretty church, but it doesn't have any historical significance. When i think about it, only sino nations has buildings with significant history, and one most people across the world knows about. Like the forbidden palace, great wall, tiananmen square, temple of heaven, pingyao, Temple and Cemetery of Confucius and the Kong Family Mansion in Qufu etc. What does Notre dame got? Some literal who mao knockoff was crowned there once? They made a cartoon about ugly saxons people and gypsies once? Nothing anyone but the french themselves care about.
You could ask anyone to name 10 famous landmarks, and i'm willing to bet 8 or 9 of them will be from the chinkophere. France got like, Louvre and Eiffel tower, Italy has what, the parthenon?
Really wonder why chink history and cultural impact is so massive compared to everyone else.

Exactly moron. It will be days before the fire inspector gives an explanation
You're an idiot

>people with half a brain
Yep, only people lacking the other half would automatically jump on that wagon with no proof but a gut feeling while ignoring the context that it happened during WORK HOURS when people were WORKING there at the evening.
Face it, you people want your paranoid suspicions to be proven real for whatever "reason" that might be.

>Buckets of lava motherfucker
allah snackbar

>You could ask anyone to name 10 famous landmarks, and i'm willing to bet 8 or 9 of them will be from the anglosphere.
maybe if you ask anglo people because that's what they learn about. Turns out people around the world also learn about their local history more than history of other parts of the world.

some dude with a yellow vest and a helmet

>Then you know wood doesn't just turn into a bonfire.
Am i being baited here? Or is this faggot literally such a massive shutin he hasn't been innawilds ever trying to start a fire?

>it's stupid to make assumptions
>makes assumptions
Retard

Eh, it'll rebuild
Probably be good as new in a few years, maybe not even that long
I'd be more worried if the Sagrada Famillia caught on fire. Thing's been under construction for 130+ years. I just wanna see it completed

Attached: IMG_4102.jpg (908x1000, 75K)

mobile.twitter.com/TipsyPianoBar/status/1117882020053434368

>france has seen bunch of churches set on fire
not a isolated incident.
Funny how they never made it big. This was too big too hide but they probably will just deny it's related.

He's probably one of the foreman checking the site and to prepare for the day's work.

You show me a log lighting without any tinder

>N-no no no, you see, my assumptions trump what the workers who were there say! I know the situation better than them!

Holy FUCK that's a beautiful building.

>You're an idiot
Says the conspiracy theorist on a mongolian basketweaving board

>implying anyone cares about "France"

Attached: 1554996729039.jpg (530x712, 142K)

What are my assumptions retard.
You made assumptions about my position
You made the assumption it was an accident
You tried to grandstand against assumptions

You are too stupid for this world

>Blurry recording without any proper context except what you get told is the context.
Oh yes, we finally found big foot!

>You will never hear the organ of Notre Dame
>You will never gaze upon the same stained glass the saints of old saw
At least they saved the Crown of Thorns

Attached: 1553570467469m.jpg (913x1024, 65K)

I don't know about lazy burgers, but in construction, it's normal to work after closing hours instead of when the area is flooded by shitty dumb tourists

You can't even start a fire

>expect hd recording from a random phone user on the street
The fuck are you on?

I thought they saved the organ though?

Attached: 1521320877897.png (625x625, 83K)

>more baseless assumptions

Wow, amazing. You’re a genius, Tex.

>800 year old cathedral decorated with 1,000 year old stained glass and Jesus’ crown of thorns has no history
>Proceeds to post chinkshit “history”

This is why nobody can take south east Asia seriously. You guys keep getting it into your head that China is somehow equal to the West when it really isn’t.

Bit googling:
express.co.uk/news/world/1102958/christian-persecution-france-catholic-church-christianity-religion-edouard-phillipe-isis

Seems like it's the new thing to destroy churches in france

Cute copycat. But repeating after me doesn't change that fact that America, and anglo cultures in general, IS the global culture everyone lives in. Nobody learns about the french revolution, how norway was formed, carlemange, portugese/spanish split of latin america etc besides maybe people from said countries. But everyone. And i mean EVERYONE learns about America and it's great history.

>yall
kill yourself

This. "Inventing fire was the best invention of man" is actually a secret codeword for being a drone to jupiter lizards
You can't even touch fire imao how can it be real??

Attached: flintnsteel.gif (175x175, 2K)

What a terrible thread

No one learns burger history mutt. Not even you.
Enjoy holocaust class and black history month

Attached: 1527385870943.png (296x256, 2K)

>It's now "an assumption" to read the report by the people who CAUSED the accident
Jesus, the state of truthers

Euh meurci, pute blanche

Attached: 1539001723971.png (915x670, 592K)

My poor sides...

How stupid can you be?
YOU can't start a fire. You personally. Because you are too stupid.

Post the report then

OP here, i just wanted a nice, friendly friendship outreach thread to show solidarity to the french people for suffering such a national tragedy over their great work of art called Notre Dame.
Why did you turn out like this...

sure you did
in the meanwhile every year more people visit the Sagrada Familia of Barcelona
fuck you, Gaudí won and he's fucking dead

Varg has started. First it was the historical norwegian stave churches. Now it's the ancient cathedrals.
Based, save us, whitest man Varg!

>You could ask anyone to name 10 famous landmarks
I'm curious Yea Forums, name 10 landmarks. No reflection time or looking things up, just name the 10 first landmarks or monuments that pop into your head, no matter how old or important or in what country they are.

>eiffel tower
>taj mahal
>pisa tower
>big ben
>that one cathedral in moscow
>statue of liberty
>great wall of china
>christ the redeemer
>sistine chapel
>notre dame

Look, we all know who did it. The question is, what are the French going to do about it?

You should have spoilered your ten. Now I just think of your ones

Huh... At what temperatures does rock blocks start burning...?

>But everyone. And i mean EVERYONE learns about America and it's great history.

Attached: mt.jpg (242x208, 8K)

Saint Basil user, Saint Basil

>went to Yea Forums for solidarity

the only place that shows soldarity here is /pol/ when "muh white genocide" or some other faggot shit happens, like a shooting

I'm clapping

Great, now burn it down.

God damn, you retards actually believe what you say. Of course, a french faggot would know french landmarks. But outside them, he'll fall on anglo landmarks since they actually have history and worth. And so would a vietamese, a nigerian, a brazilian, a korean, a norwegian etc

Can't tell if bait or actually retarded. The majority of the scaffolding/roofing is made of wood.

Move over old gods, it's time for the new generation

>SPAIN CHRISTIAN
>Literally has moorish minarets
Can't MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Don't get what the big deal it. It's a pretty church, but it doesn't have any historical significance. When i think about it, only my back yard has buildings with significant history, and one most people across the world knows about. Like the treehouse, tire swing, fence gate, oak tree, second oak tree, the lawn etc. What does Notre dame got? Some literal who king was crowned there once? They made a cartoon about ugly french people and gypsies once? Nothing anyone but the french themselves care about.
You could ask anyone to name 10 famous landmarks, and i'm willing to bet 8 or 9 of them will be from my backyard. France got like, Louvre and Eiffel tower, Italy has what, Coliseum?
Really wonder why my backyard's history and cultural impact is so massive compared to everyone else.

>That far up and close
>Random phone user
>Impyling modern phones aren't vastly superior in quality to begin with
Ah, a third worlder who got his first nokia with 80x60 capacity resolution!

>Macron about to answer to "great debate", yellow vest's "solution"
>Notre-Dame brûle !
>Answers to the great debate are delayed

Because we HAVE to mourn a fucking building ...

easy
Machu Picchu, Abu Simbel, Bellver Castle, Itsukushima Shrine, Catacombs of Paris, Branderburg Gaten Sagrada Familia, Petra, Castello Sant'Angelo, Ankhor Wat

#jesuisMinecraft

I can't wait for the Nu Notre Dame that has inclusion and diversity.

Somewhere around 1200C, or the average AMD CPU temp.

>Being this fucking moronic for the sake of it
Then again, not like a neet would know common working schedules.
Let me educate you, kid. Know why we don't work during day when restoring something above hundreds of passing people?
Give it a guess, go on, you should be able to figure out why.

let me handhold you into Gaudi
SHOCK VALUE
SHOCK VALUE
WEIRD SHIT WITH ANDALUSIAN CRAP
SHOCK VALUE

REMINDER A MOSQUE BURNED AT THE EXACT SAME TIME WHAT A (((COINCIDENCE)))

also
LET ME SHOW YOU A LIZARD AND ALL IT A DRAGON

God bless OP

i meant CALL
fuck ruined it
this also was very Gaudi-like

thats just a small fire with minimal damage

the left tower better be slightly bigger than the right tower or this is some inaccurate garbage that belongs in the trash

>the capitol building
>mt. rushmore
>empire state building
>the white house
>the pentagon
>world trade centre
>hollywood sign
>grand central station
>yellowstone national park
>central park

Do I win something?

Do you know if people were working?
No?
Then shut the fuck up.
Initial reports claim no one was working
Conspiracy nuts have a picture of a guy in a yellow vest in the building while the fire was being put out.
Your retarded red herring about overtime is just that

Yes laddie, you could probably tell me the basic gnist of the civil war, why it happened and for what, or the independence war. Boston tea party is famous.
Meanwhile, only autistic boos could say anything about the russian revolution, or mao's for that matter, or how Italy formed into a nation from city states.

>a picture
Dude, there's a video of that guy.
twitter.com/TipsyPianoBar/status/1117938596952993793?s=19

this never happened though

>notre dame(male)

t. Atheist Furry

Just God's gratitude and our eternal thanks, son. You done us proud.

>America
>Great history
Pick one

>highly skilled trained professional work his tools like a pro
>somehow leaves it in a such a dangerous way it's start burning not just a small spot, but the whole tower in a matter of minutes
>somehow none of the security staff was there until it's seen from outside
totally an "accident" there

Needs more black dicks and Islamic relics.

No user. I learned about some assholes throwing tea in a bay and that's it.
I think I might have just gotten that from assassins creed to be honest.
Your history is
>muh taxes
>muh slaves
>muh communism
>muh arabs

Merci

Not bad user, not bad

>Taj Mahal nr 2
We got a lost pajeet /biz/izen here

>Building buildings using timber that can easily catch fire instead of using stone that doesn't catch fire

TOP KEK

>Italy has what, Coliseum
...and the Pantheon, and St. Peters, and Santa Maria del Fiore, and the leaning tower of Pisa, and Pompeii, and the Duomo of Milan, and...

You know Notre Dame was lit by candle for like 600+ years, right?

Could just be a fire warden for all we know

Imao, burning wood can't melt rocky blocks
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

>Eiffel Tower
>Tokyo Tower
>Eiffel Tower Vegas Replica
>AWA Tower
>Long Ta
>Tsutenkaku Tower
>Nagoya TV Tower
>Funkturm Berlin
>Copenhagen Zoo Tower
>Parisian Macao

Attached: 1555352255806.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

So then why did it burn up all of a sudden in the year 2019?

didn't do it any good, did it

>my post
>
>
>
>your head

(In case you didn't get it, this post means to illustrate that my post went over your head, a saying which here means that you failed to understand it.)

I could list bunch of things I built in civilization, most of them are probably real too
does that make me better than others?

Yes, that shit does happen. Hell, my coworker on our ship's been working on the sea for over 30 years, and he still lost his finger in an accident last year.
Or did he? Perhaps he was covering up for the muslim guy working on our ship

>it rains once
>stone erodes like pussy
>wood grows more stronger like pp
checkmate

I'm disappointed this webm didn't immediately cut to the burning after he saw them kiss.

Please stop user! I'm laughing so hard that I can't even breathe!

At least it makes your post more board related than 99% of this shitty thread

>TFW no hot gypsie whore addicted to your dick

Attached: 1555266744415.jpg (385x385, 12K)

>Terrorism
Uuuuh it was MERELY an accident!

>people believe an all powerful god would set fire to his own church
>in twenty fucking nineteen

You don't want hostile mobs spawning in there.

Organ is fine, the big window is fine. I have spend the entire day reading so much idiocy notably from americans also nobody died. Noboby died.
On the other hand various millionaires have been one upping each other's graciousness all day long donating hundreds of millions and that's fishy.

Euros are actually that fucking retard. Why do you think their cities burns down completely once every century? Wood is only good for artic housing.

I smiled a little.

Out of all those, only Pisa is somewhat known around the world.
Sorry Luigi, nobody cares about your shitty "wonders"

its all about the tax money.
if they donate such ridicolous amounts of money they get massive tax returns for their remaining capital

For what it's worth, I appreciated your gesture.

>stone slowly erodes
>offers employment for a large amount of construction workers that will never run out because it just keeps eroding, supporting the economy
>wood just burns down
>have to spend even more money on repairs while also losing out on a tourist attraction for the time being, severely hurting the economy

Here's the thing though, that event (tea party) was an insignificant spark of our whole independence history. Yet this trifle of a detail is something you were taught in school.
No other country but your own, would you learn about anything so small.
But keep denying how our great nation is as important to your education as math or english (another thing you can thank based Anglos for, so you can communicate with your fellow continental chimps)

More like buying their way into heaven.
Still I'm glad they did

Underrated af

Attached: photo19.jpg (320x350, 11K)

>all powerful god can't prevent his most famous place of worship from being burned down
Yare yare

Attached: XRA Inquisitive.png (1280x1207, 1.14M)

>Uuuuuh it was OBVIOUSLY terrorism!
This is your brain on anglo boomer juice

>need to renovate it
>barely gets any money
>"what do?"
>take all the artifact out
>burn it down
>Billion dollar companies are now donating 300 million to rebuild it.
Just according to keikaku

Attached: afp_1dp46a-e1550781080701.jpg (382x287, 18K)

As long as there are no muslims, it’ll be fine

Pretty sure it was because of the tea party wing of republicans but ok

I live in north europe the spurdoland and the small church we have here is made out of stone
I think were doing something wrong again.

>BELIEVE MY ANECTODE I WON
Jesus habbib you never worked in your life and it shows.

>stone needs constant replacement, costing a lot of money while your tourist attraction never looks as good as it should
>wood needs replaced once, statistics distate that it'll stand for another 856 years
checkmate again

Those French are already having revolts. The last thing they need is an extra -10 happiness.

Attached: Notre Dame.png (880x706, 143K)

You wouldnt even know

Attached: 1555297242188.png (586x431, 254K)

well, at least everyone can be assured they'll get it right like it used to be, because they're gonna the yearly income of a small country to rebuild it

>yall

Attached: 09846.png (500x742, 161K)

Kek, only AC III got me to learn some shit about american history
Outside of your patriotic mindset almost no one know your history/heritage/whatever the fuck world your /pol/ brain could use

>barely get any money
What planet are you living on

Dear diary, today i learned that Yea Forums, despite their posturing as superior people, don't actually have education worth jack.

this or just another way for the city to launder money

All the mudslimes were celebrating yesterday

You're right, accidents never happen. It's always a sinister force behind every single one of them, out to hurt you.
Better shut off your computer, it could explode because ((((someone)))) wants it to.

10/10

Attached: a_laughing_lain_collage.jpg (600x600, 78K)

This. It's cringe seeing everyone acting like a history/architect lover all of a sudden.

Attached: 1547800933412.jpg (768x720, 121K)

Don't get what the big deal it. It's a pretty mountain, but it doesn't have any historical significance. When i think about it, only Cyrodiil has buildings with significant history, and ones most people across Tamriel know about. Like the White-gold tower, Cloud ruler temple, Sancre Tor, the Arcane university, the Priory of the Nine etc. What does the throat of the world got? Some literal who king was studying there once? A bunch of old men shouting at rocks? Nothing anyone but the Nord themselves care about.
You could ask anyone to name 10 famous landmarks, and i'm willing to bet 8 or 9 of them will be from the heart of the Empire. Skyrim got like, Solitude castle and Dwemer ruins; High rock has what, Direnni Tower?
Really wonder why Imperial history and cultural impact is so massive compared to all the provinces.

Attached: White-Gold_Tower_(Online)_(1).png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

thank you user god bless your soul.

Attached: 1533489780277.jpg (602x407, 32K)

Honestly the catholic church is so rich it's ludicrous, most people don't even know about it. I can't wait for the day we hang the fucking pope, bishops and priests. If the European people made one mistake its abandoning Christianity for the most part, but failing to eradicate the Church.

the hunchback of notre-dame is a story about a thot's lust for chad, her beta orbiter, her cuck husband and an incel archdeacon.

what a great story to be adapted to a kids film

I was watching the livestream and the reporters said the church was struggling to secure repair funds.

Yes, and? It's beautiful

Reminds me when all westerners were celebrating the fukushima incident. Western people sure hates Japan, huh.

Attached: pearl-harbour.jpg (1795x1587, 588K)

CUTE!

>Instead of making counter pasta, people just edit an already existing pasta
Literally nu/v/ in a nutshell. This is why OC died.

now redo the 13th century framework because that's what is lost forever

Attached: ND-Paris_3213-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 126K)

That is fucked. Someone in the church is gonna get dragged over the coals for that

Blame those dumb Englishmen for not coming up with a proper plural form of (You). The French has "vous" to do that job.

I bet none of those people care or even know about Nanking

Attached: 1549498960668.png (302x302, 100K)

it won't be the same wood but everything else prolly will get very accurate to the old thing

Again amerimutts aren't people

Maybe you're just culturally illiterate. There's a reason Italy has the most UNESCO heritage sites in the world.

Okay and?

Oh non non non...

Attached: 76938746985376434.jpg (736x524, 97K)

It may surprise you, but fortunately there are few people around the world with ignorance such as yours.

Don't get what the big deal it. It's a pretty video game board meme, but it doesn't have any historical significance. When i think about it, only Reddit has memes with significant history, and ones most people across the internet know about. Like the epic pepe, wojak, npcs, winnie the pooh etc. What does Yea Forums got? Some literal who poorly drawn trolling face was made there once? A bunch of old copypastas? Nothing anyone but the anons themselves care about.
You could ask anyone to name 10 famous memes, and i'm willing to bet 8 or 9 of them will be from twitter and reddit. /pol/ got like, Tarrant and Lord Kek, Yea Forums has what, golden sony face?
Really wonder why reddit memes and it's cultural impact is so massive compared to Yea Forums.

Attached: vv.png (334x151, 8K)

Insurance fraud
Money laundering
And a trick for Macron to "increase" unity by railing the population for a cause without a real enemy.

thats just varg

>B-but it's the cucked Sweden who is the islamic capital!

shit happens

Do people actually think the current cathedral is the exact same model as the very first when it got constructed?
Are people really this fucking dumb?

The state own Notre Dame, not the Clergy.

firefighting forensics ruled out arson today. Also pretty sure the contractor that was working on renovating the cathedral was shit-tier cheap since it was acquired through gibs and donations.

Hey, at least he didn't kill a few thousands of his own citizens like American presidents has done since 2001

Notre Dame is owned by the French government, not the Catholic Church.

Attached: 1555413324023.png (699x402, 597K)

People used too many torches

Fucking SHEEP!
Don't you know, this is another DEEP STATE conspiracy to turn frogs into gays on the order of the united muslim jewish alliance against all TRUE WHITE MEN??

thr amount of muslims laughing at it over social media was insane

user please stop, people like you are the reason people hate Americans

Attached: 1551723741037.jpg (606x613, 60K)

nice

>vandalism has seen Catholic churches targeted across France sparking fears of a fresh wave of anti-Christian sentiment in the country, including one church being defiled with human EXCREMENT
Oh yeah, literally the same. Except it's the typical protestants bullying weak inferior catholics again

>Western people sure hates Japan, huh.
Quite the opposite.

>All according to keikaku. Hon! Hon! Hon!

Attached: macron1.jpg (875x583, 74K)

I stopped being shocked. It was like when /biz/, /pol/, alt right twitterfags all were memeing and laughing at the new zealand attack. People are just disgusting all around.

Hey, atleast we can build a cyberpunk Notre Dame now. No wood, as wood is the idiot's material (it shown…) only steel and stones! then we add magenta - turquase neon lines for at night!

Yes/No?

Attached: BirdsWithArms01.jpg (302x302, 61K)

There is no way arson has been ruled out already. Unless they can already show what the specific cause is. In which case why hasn't it been announced.
French government will just be trying to assuage the people

>stood tall for 700 hundred years
>as soon as muslims migrate it goes up in flames
Hmm...

Au contraire, i have images of western people celebrating the fukushima event, so that means every westerner hates Japan, just like all muslims were celebrating the burning. Don't be a centrist cuck and say #notall

Wait what happened?

Attached: 1555360372341.gif (316x554, 3.86M)

Have sex

Better blame incels

indeed

Attached: Noble french meeting.jpg (838x559, 240K)

>using the made up word "alt right" unironically
You aren't even false flagging, amazing.

It is possible, I'm going to asume you took no Chemistry classes at school and leave it at that hint. I'd say we blame the Satanists, they're good-for-nothing edgelords with an ideology more retarded than Islam. Let's kill a few for fun!

Attached: satanismcucks.png (495x700, 146K)

It was ME

Guys, the holy cathedral of Nidaros in Norway burned down twice in it's almost 1000 year old history. This isn't anything new. Islamic terrorists have always existed to burn down OUR churches.
Remember, go to your local church today and join the flock user, only our faith will unite us and make us care again!

You have to admit, there's something very telling about this.

Did, overrated. Zolpidem, Medical Cocaïne and Morphine are far more fun. (not at the same time!)

>/biz/
what?

Attached: 1515917944686.png (351x459, 289K)

How the fuck could you forget about Big Ben and Buckingham Palace.

>Out of 18150 ratings only 1341 are laughing.
>ALL MUZZIE WUZZIES ARE EVIL!

To be fair we do smart bomb their mosques daily...

aloha snackbar

Attached: :D emojis.webm (360x640, 2.85M)

Yes

this is my waifu

Attached: 1551369682118.jpg (770x1062, 1.07M)

Thats exactly what I thought was gonna happen too lol

france doesn't bomb shit you sandnigger

Huh, guess Spencer, 8cucks, Milo, Evola and so on are all actually just larping.

Attached: nothing symbolic here.png (960x960, 1.15M)

>French government will just be trying to assuage the people
Even if this is the case, it's a good thing.
Coming out with a declaration of "it was arson" would just ignite alot of fires and make this conflagration bigger than it is. Not letting the arsonists get the reaction of fear and media attention they want is a good thing, not giving reaction partisans fuel to start on and attack mosques (which will just trigger a long chain reaction of attacks and instability) is a good thing. Sentiments and things like that aren't a good thing for statesmanship and keeping peace. Yeah sure france is cucked from the inside out and has issues it needs to deal with, but in the particular case of Notre-Dame I don't think they should at all annonuce who did it because of the potential consequences.

Is Chernobyl a landmark?

Sucks to see very old wooden buildings get destroyed. At least Horyu-ji is still going strong.

Attached: Horyuji_Temple_01_b.jpg (1920x768, 406K)

LOOOOL
And USA don't have any troops in middle east, just as Obama/Trump promised

No reason go- friend, It was an accident during the renovation made by an honorable muslim

>4380 gave it a thumbs up
>1490 hearted it

Don't get what the big deal it. It's an ebin meme, but it doesn't have any historical significance. When i think about it, only Yea Forums has content with significant history, and that most people across the internet know about. Like the Shazbowl, Harmony, RAGE, Junji Ito threads, the Sonic totem etc. What does /pol/ got? Some literal who was mad because they stole his flag? They made russia airstrike some terrorists once? Nothing anyone but /pol/acks themselves care about.
You could ask anyone to name 10 famous memes, and i'm willing to bet 8 or 9 of them will be from Yea Forums. Yea Forums got like, sakurafish and Naruto, /tg/ has what, Love can bloom?
Really wonder why Yea Forums history and cultural impact is so massive compared to other boards.

Nigga they announced it wasn't arson within an hour of the fire being extinguished.
What do you find more reasonable:
The world's fastest fire inspector pulled a miracle out of his ass
Or
The government is running damage control because they are already suffering massive civil unrest.

Every single major disaster the reports on the first day turn out to be mostly bullshit.
People understand that it's the middle of a disaster and information is going to be distorted

And then a pole happened.

>what is per capita

>How do you do, fellow Yea Forumsirgin

fucking poles

Attached: white warriors against deviancy.jpg (1000x750, 815K)

Still lower than any continental/british cuckistans
Stay seething. Better to laugh at others, than to fix your own failed state.

>4 and 11
So fucking edgy it hurts.

FASTER JEANNE

Shoo weeaboo shoo
Your kind arnt wanted here

still, let's kill some satanists for catharsis. Now we got a ''reason'' to exterminate them, don't we? I suggest a clotting agent so they don't bleed out, flay the skin off and throw them into boiling brine! teehee~

support?

i would of loved to see how the old growth wood of looked like in these structures, my home is only around 110 years old and the wood is quite impressive.

here is a cut out section from when i needed to add pipes to upgrade my furnace from 80%-92% efficiency, it has growth rings for days on this less than 2 inch section, imagine what a far older structure might of used.

Attached: DSCN1498.jpg (1224x918, 306K)

>20 million soldiers living behind the lines
Good plan.

I saw a bunch of SJWs praying for France, weeping and being sad over the event. Guess they're all /ourxirs/ all along

I thought the major church burners in Norway were neo-Pagans, and in the case of the Notre Dame is was a careless construction worker.

Has anyone done a civilization one of these threads yet? France with -10 happy or whatever is appropriate to represent what notre dame does in newer civ games.

>first day of the saint week
hmm

What the fuck are you on about?

can you add in a horde of screaming muslims?

>fix your own failed state
Which is?

Attached: 1553506339123.jpg (500x500, 38K)

white racism and bigotry

Attached: 1552628638145.jpg (419x960, 86K)

we scapegoat people we don't like, we torture them to death, we feel better.

Questions?

>very old wooden buildings get destroyed
it's not wooden. only the roof and latticework are wooden, the structure is stone.
I guess one might call it a renovation of sorts, the wooden roof must've been derelict and rotten at that point, it was as old as the cathedral itself and collected from oaks cut down from a forest that was nearby to Notre Dame once.

Can someone explain why this is significant that Norte Dame was burning?
i'm a burger and i saw nothing but people fake crying about how sad it was on social media yesterday
I dount anyone I saw actually ever went to France first of all and second why the fuck do they suddenly pretend to care yet have never mentioned it before yesterday,
Whats so important about some old church from a country I didn't grow up in?
Wasn't the catholic church super oppressive, isn't that what that Disney movie was about?

I was being cheeky. Nidaros Cathedral burned down twice in the early days. sometime in 1200 and again in 1600 if memory serves.
Of course there wasn't any blasted muslim terrorists then.

>You're a cuck if you don't rape people
wut

Those don't sound very satanic at all

To be fair, satanists are a bunch of fringe groups with no coherent views.
The ones you listed are full retard, but there are plenty of goatfucker and kiddydiddler groups with more retarded ones.

why has no architect designed fireproof buildings by now? aluminum and steel can totally replace wood?

>wawel
>tokyo tower
>that spanish church
>vatican (fuck you, it counts)
>branderburg gate
>eiffel tower
>great wall of china
>red square
>that weird obelisk in washington
>statue of liberty

>inb4 they replace it with a modern architecture gray square

Who are you talking about?
You are demented

Nothing, because you just lost.

>the wooden roof must've been derelict and rotten at that point, it was as old as the cathedral itself
I thought it was renovated in the 19th century

Good job, you beat up all those strawmen so easily, mr boomer conservative male.
Weird how the_donald and later /pol/ is full of boomers, male and female though

it's art and history

actually interesting post in a sea of bait, thanks man

You won't get it unless you're white

it's the softest form of satanism, for teens that lack the gall to go full way.

''mating signal'' the cringe though. I'm not saying you should rape, I'm saying you should take what you want. as taking what you want is what makes you satronk. within parameters that you deem safe and morally acceptable

Accidents like the one for the Notre dame fire never happen. The regulations in place for maintenance work on a man made wonder are stringent.

My mistake, you're indistinguishable from the DEVS VVLT larpers

Attached: 1266534930266.jpg (495x500, 147K)

>Implying steel doesn't melt for jet fuel
Literally as useless as kindling as materials go

they cost 100x more than wood

you are a dipshit child

we remove the skin of people we don't like, while they're alive, and throw them into cookers of boiling brine water. we revel in their painful screams.

what don't you get user? it's cathargic to hurt others, why do you think children behead and cripple bugs?

>''mating signal'' the cringe though.
No shit, it's Satanism. But other than that you're not saying anything they're not saying.

>Infamous ancient church burner/murderer from norway burns down churches
>Moves to france
>Suddenly ancient french churches start burning
N-no no, don't look that way, look at those other guys instead!

I guess I can get that then, i felt like there was something i was missing since it was just an accident, I just saw it as
>ancient building burning down because old
I'm half white/half hispanic
So white enough to pass

A wooden structure, in any event. I don't know how that wood must have looked, but it certainly doesn't have the same natural durability as stone (pic related is 7000~ years old) so it's always nice to see them staying around.

Attached: 1024px-Barnenez_front2.jpg (1024x768, 212K)

This is the most bizzare cope posting I've ever seen.
Take your meds

>tfw jerking off to art
youtube.com/watch?v=ziybNY7Pxsc

Attached: 1526560276408.jpg (988x1024, 1.09M)

The Tiananmen Square

go on

varg is too busy being a welfare leech to burn anything

Attached: 1549927951655.jpg (1024x620, 111K)

At least the Chinese no how to deal with mudslimes desu. The fact that they have them under the thumb while they slowly breed them out works wonders.

Nigger, the National Archives got flooded once, destroying centuries old records because a shitty janitor didn't properly turn off a fauncet before going on vacation
The dumbest shit is behind the most ruinous bullshit in almost all cases because nobody expects it unlike "common" reasons.

>aluminum
>expensive

I doubt the stuff is acceptable for building, but it's the most abundant metal on our planet. Also, Black Locust Wood, which now grows everywhere thanks due Burger travel…. are already resistant to fire by nature. The wood is a bitch to harvest as it's harder than oak and more flexible than willow. It makes amongst the best bows and grows pretty slowly.

Altruism is in your best interest though.

well, salt activates nerves and muscles, makes them go all wiggly. so throwing a skinless person in boiling brine should make them boogie in such a way that only electricity could beat. I do suggest headphones if screeches of agony aren't your thing.

>Nobody learns about the french revolution
what the fuck do you mean

Why do you think Anglos HATE chinese these days? It goes against the anglo master's wishes. That's why burgers, brits, leafs and aussies push the anti chinese narrative so hard, on the orders of their natural masters

t.

Attached: 1554916879259.png (800x660, 479K)

Big ben
Trafalger square
Mount rushmore
That big pointy one in the US political place that they went to in that spiderman movie
Sydney Harbour bridge
Sydney opera house
Ayers Rock/ularu
The valley of the kings
The statue of Abraham Lincoln near the aforementioned pointy thing
The taj mahal

you need a less eurocentric way of thinking about shit, people might actually respect your opinions for once.

This is my favorite obscure landmark
it's a bunch of crosses up a hill but not a cemetery.

Attached: 1534385071651.jpg (1024x406, 127K)

is that all? I was expecting full blown rants its been a while since I've seen a good sadist post.

>LOEL LET THEM EAT CAKE XD
This is 99% of western education about the revolution that doesn't happen in France.

Pyramids of Giza
Madain Saleh
Gate of All Nations / Persepolis
Honnoji temple
Notre Dame de-Paris
Flavian Amphitheatre
Temple of Jupiter on the capitoline hill
Milan Cathedral
Ziggurat of Ur
The Acropolis of Rome

This is just funny. I love the smug face on the right winger

thank you

If it's outside a NATO zone, we should only respect the nation if they're allied with us. Bhutan for example, is a worthless hunkajunk that should die out like the carrion worms they are.

Really like how everyone is proving him wrong by trying so hard to add non-anglo wonders yet still end up with at least 50% anglo landmarks

honk honk

>Like the White House

Attached: 1521474210561.png (1200x902, 1.17M)

Wait I'm retarded, I forgot the question stipulated no matter how important
I thought of the biggest ball of twine in minesota before the taj mahal

>If it's outside a NATO zone, we should only respect the nation if they're allied with us.
imperialists go to bed

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

This is why white genocide is taking place

>eurocucks

This is quite funny and true to be honest.

They're not strawmen. It's actually a pretty accurate picture, apart from the Jew thing I guess. I don't go in for anti-semitism. But the picture portrayed of white liberals is quite accurate.

>world trade centre
Gee I hate to be the one to break it to ya user.

How can anons who say they care so much about history and culture not give two shits about Notre Dame burning? Is it because it's French or because we can't immediately blame a black person?

Attached: Flash_Thompson_(Infobox_-_Homecoming).png (757x929, 811K)

You is the plural form, Thou used to be the singular form before it was phased out in favour of the more polite You.

Fuck the french desu. Buncha stuck up cunts

>Eiffel Tower
>Petra
>Wall of China
>Parisian Catacombs
>Assyrian Necropolis
>Pyramids of Giza
>Aushwitz
>Sobidor ruins
>unit 731
>Fuji's suicide forest
>Krakatoa (do naturals count as landmark? I'll excluse this from the count to be sure)
>Pompei ruins
>Chichen Iza
>Machu Pichu
>amphiteater
>flanders fields

This is all I could squeeze out my brain, how did I do?

>LOEL MUH FREEDUMZ XD
This is 99% of western education about the independence war that doesn't happen in America.
you can sum up pretty much everything in le epic ironic greentext if you try hard enouth

>implying the French, of all people, work longer hours than the hardest-working people in history
You're the dumbest fucker on the board.

Toxyo Tower is an odd choice, it's such a forgettable landmark.

Thanks Maui

It was another muslim attack

Fuck you faggot history is history

that's the only jap one I know

It isn't really an odd choice due to the extremely high percentage of weeaboos there are here.

>we can't immediately blame a black person?
it's exactly that, world trade center will be more admired for its destruction from mudslimes than a historical site going down like the library of alexandria

Reminder that Jeanne
>Was extremely pious
>Was extremely nationalistic
>Was extremely pure
>Was extremely beautiful
>Had large breasts
>Had toned legs
>Had a slight tan
>Had black hair that she cut short
>Had a low, enthralling voice
>Was really smart despite being illiterate
>Was 5’2”
>Loved cannon
>Loved her country
>Loved God
>wanted to raise a family on the countryside after the war was over
>Had top tier bants
>Could predict the future
>Was the best!

Attached: 1553348231979.jpg (850x1110, 152K)

God hire this man!

>inb4 mad anglos

>swede cope
how's that self-declared "feminist government" going?

reddit meme

>nationalistic
nationalism didn't even exist back then
why would someone do that? go and lie on the internet?

>eiffel tower
>The great wall of China
>leaning tower of pisa
>taj mahal
>tower of london
>sydney opera house
>notre dame
>empire state building
>golden gate bridge
>ayers rock
I struggled with that.

Reminder military personnel is highly allergic to ballista or crossbolts. Best is to have a strategic or political role (I know she did later, still)

>Wonders if a natural landmark counts
>But includes a military unit

Unit 731 is recognized by Unesco, thus it count, doesn't it? also it's a museum now.

proofs?

>>Loved her country

Are creepers the muslims of minecraft?

>nationalism didn't even exist back then
Are you a fucking retarded nigger or only pretending?

Attached: 1524144362021.gif (220x165, 159K)

Ah yes, pure undisputable facts is now cope according to the eternally mutted continental europeans
Enjoy your higher per capita of migrants

she led charges with her flag

Unit 731 is a landmark now?

What you're refering to is the Harbin bioweapon facility that was annexed and used by the unit, not the unit themselves, whom the name spesifically refers to.
It's like saying that vietamese bridge is "Green Berets" or the Osama compound "Delta Force 6"

weebshit is always an exception

Sneed Meier's civilization niggas where you at?

If they hate the country, why the hell don't they leave?

I'm SCREAMING

>fire enabled
Shit server

>eternally mutted continental europeans
Now THAT is actual cope, though

t. polack

Most white people felt somthing from this event. Even non-christians

Unironically spiritual warfare

>that spanish church
I wanna strangle all fucking retarded japs
SAGRADA
FAMILIA

what about the chemical weapons and the medical tests? weren't these carried out there too?

I lite mine every night with your mom lmao

Reddit has infested 4channel/Yea Forums.
Expect everything.

I guess it's just the Hispanics ITT signposting again

Did it take so long because of politics or because of construction complications or because of both?

can't wait for cia niggas to try this on area 51 and get their asses teleported to the 73rd dimension

Attached: 1552603169355.jpg (640x450, 22K)

I was already wondering how /pol/ would pin this on the jews.

Where are the spirit cannons and spirit missiles?

I think most anglos sympathize with Jeanne

>no stained windows
Come on

Fuck off, China is a shithole regardless of your political leanings. They are a literal police state where people would rather run each other down in the streets than help each other.

Actually I meant the Burgos Cathedral, I've never heard of Sagrada Familia before

>Black Locust Wood, which now grows everywhere thanks due Burger travel…. are already resistant to fire by nature.
>prized as firewood because of its high heat content and tendency to light and stay lit, even when wet
The what

Caring about history can be done without being a sentimental brainlet.

>Muslims are 7.5% of the population
>7.3% of the emotes reacting to Notre Dame burning in a French news site are from laughing muslims
EXTERMINATE

Attached: mad rip.jpg (640x627, 298K)

Why this thread is still up???

How about Rural/smaller towns?

It's a tropical hardwood, it shouldn't care about fire too much at all. we're both thinking of Pseudoacacia Robinia?

Because if it's mainstream, it's got more impact.

Yeah, but again, Harbin bioweapon facility is the name of the building. Though it's a museum now

t.Freemason

And yet they deal with muslims appropiatly, but can't have the western man do that, or he's a chink commie according to the anglos. And that's BAD

Sphinx
Pyramid of Giza
Big Ben
Eiffel Tower
Statue of Liberty
Great Wall of China
Louvre
Golden Gate Bridge
Grand Canyon (does that count?)
Tiananmen Square (thanks for this, Yea Forums)

Posts on 4chinz is why you won't breed?

I once flipped through an american history textbook. It's so US-centric it's not even funny. Feels like you'll know all 49 presidents by heart but not much else after reading it.

When's the next Jeanne in France going to be born?

Attached: 1526901392003.gif (549x598, 328K)

>Caring about history can be done without being a sentimental brainlet.
How can you care about history but not care about it being destroyed?

>they may be subhumans who eat shit and torture for fun, but at least they hate other subhumans!
>I may have AIDS but at least it killed my cancer!

Thanks user, although google eart and Wikipedia seem to be okay if you just call it unit 731, why's that?

Chink muslims are basically the same race as other chinks so forced assimilation is a great idea. Europe would need harsher measures though.

I know all too well user

Attached: Fire aids and cancer.png (2804x1722, 2.96M)

A burning building doesn't destroy history, only itself.

>4380 gave it a thumbs up
thumbs up are ambiguous. I thumbs up tragic videos but that doesnt mean I liked it.

Good comparison actually. Since AIDS can be kept in check and even cured in early stages, unlike most brands of cancer.
So AIDS is actually vastly superior to cancer.

>acting like

Reverence for history and appreciation for traditional architecture are very common among right wing types. Yea Forums leans heavily right.

So who are, overall, the good guys in Euro history? Brits? It certainly wasn't my country, the Netherlands. All that slavery and atrocity comitted… When it comes to ''worst guy overall'' I'd say Spain. They decimated an entire culture, Inquisition, pick fights with everyone possible...

>read american history textbook
>surprised it revolves around american history

Attached: 1555029281342.jpg (540x454, 43K)

Robinia pseudoacacia, but yes. false acacia.

Wiki says the following
>Black locust is highly valued as firewood for wood-burning stoves; it burns slowly, with little visible flame or smoke, and has a higher heat content than any other species that grows widely in the Eastern United States, comparable to the heat content of anthracite.[25] For best results, it should be seasoned like any other hardwood, but black locust is also popular because of its ability to burn even when wet.[20]

Because most people probably don't know about the actual name of the location/building.
It's like googling concentration camps always gives you auswitch instead of the japanese concentration camps or the other german/russian ones.

One can be eliminated and doesn't make you a social pariah assumed to be a sexual deviant. Yead, I'd pick a randomized cancer.

A priest showed off his mixtape

My history teacher wanted me to believe the Gulag was worse than what Germany dished out. I donno…. the cold puts bacteria in stasis doesn't it?

Not the poms thats for sure.

Attached: D0S1z9jU0AA8g4L.jpg (1200x584, 121K)

Hell i'm under the impression most people just thumbs up/likes posts to show "i've seen it and agree/condolences", not "FUCK YEAH I LOVE SEEING YOUR OLD GRAMPS GETTING BURIED"
Had no idea social autism extended into social media too but here we are.

It's American history and you take world history later.
Problem is, world history isn't required.

I learned about your whole history from a leaflet. I'm sorry to say this but the shroom that is immune to all the anti shroom solutions has more history than you do my friend. Third worlders and Eastern Europeans have as much history as America in a single chapter of a book.

safe

There are no good guys in Euro history.

>t. bing bong wong dong

Enjoy cutting of your dick to stop penile cancer, trannyboi

>unlike most brands of cancer
Most cancers can be cured, you just don't hear about those as much as the incurable ones because they actually get cured and aren't a death sentence.

>Who are the good guys
White people are the best at literally everything, even the best at being the worst. The good that they've done far outways the bad. Who cares.

Attached: 1550035843070.png (918x543, 413K)

I think it looks a little Gaudi

Attached: carlos' fursona.jpg (500x300, 10K)

Can't believe nobody is challenging this, no it wasn't dude. When it was dark out people just went to bed, candles were insanely expensive and that building is huge. They definitely did not light it with candles except maybe on special occasions.

>Mt. Rushmore
best one in the nation. come visit sometime bros, comfiest part of the country by far

Attached: ksYPUc9_d.jpg (640x400, 21K)

>Spain.
hooooo boy

Would you want to live in the middle east?

Just like AIDS. You only see late stage patients, not all the ones who actually fucking got a test and detected it early enough to cure it.

>I AM SILLY

The medipacks. You can't be the bad guy if you've never gone outside your country borders or done anything relevant.

Attached: 600px-Early_Swiss_cross.svg.png (600x600, 3K)

Homosexuality and autism is also very common here

Underrated.

baste

>The good that they've done far outways the bad.
As a group? Sure. As anons on Yea Forums, as individuals? Nah

>cure AIDS
k

>you could probably tell me the basic gnist of the civil war, why it happened and for what, or the independence war. Boston tea party is famous.
user..........i have some bad news for you

Their banks though wouldn't have squeaky clean records tho

>AIDS
>cured
There were like 2 cases of AIDS being cured in the whole recorded history.
Suppressed indefinitely yes, but cures are ultra-rare.

"No!"

THIS is I AM SILLY

Attached: 1554006825896.png (567x709, 371K)

That explains a lot.

It's the similar phenomenon that happens with China and Japan. When your country is so big, produces and consumes most of its own media, and doesn't have huge outside populations (with the U.S. they're generally too scattered). The rest of the world seems so distant that it doesn't feel necessary or relevant to know these things, even though it's clear ignorance not to. The other replies are right, by the way, but there's this as well. As to why the Japanese are much better at this than we are, it's because they generally value education more and take history up as a hobby too.

underrated post

lit what they did was bring a candle around with them

eiffel tower
coliseum
statue of liberty
arc of triumph
redeeming christ
sixtine's chapel
parthenon
taj mahal
petra
sagrada familia

Hold the fuck up, is anons in this thread actually bragging about not knowing anything about USA?
I mean, are they actually holding up IGNORANCE of a global super power as a badge of pride??

Funny you should name them the “medipacks” because of course the Swiss have a serious historical presence outside their own borders, in the form of the Red Cross.

kek

Attached: 1537068133749.jpg (960x720, 64K)

kek

The building is history you faggot. even the plans for the building burned

Attached: renton_facepalm.jpg (1280x960, 67K)

Beats AIDS. AIDS meds are for life, cancer is die or live in a span of a few months. AIDS meds are vile shit too.

Did these people miss the part where Japan already got nuked to fuck for Pearl Harbour?

>a reporter said it so it MUST be true. Reporters have never jumped the gun and made assumptions or claims with little to no evidence
Foh

>You shouldn't apologize for what your ancestors did but should take credit for their accomplishments.
Doesn't make sense either way user

Why the fuck would american education bother with world history? I mean, sure, it's interesting, but unlike eurocucks, spics, nigs, and gooks, american history is the only history that matters. We pulled our shit up by the bootstraps and became kings of the world, all on our own. That's why learning our history is far more important than some shitty second world country, by learning ours, we learn why and how we went from zeroes to world police. It's actually educational and important, unlike some lol french king 500 years ago.

Yeah they probably did that sometimes but it wouldn't have been a normal day to day thing, candles didn't start getting reasonably priced until the 1800s

Great, so the best we can do is "neutral"

What if we counted good things and bad things separately, though? They're the least bad because they never did anything, but who did the most good regardless of the bad they did?

You retard nigger, a building being erased from existence doesn't magically make all information of it invalid.
When you delete a vidya because you finished 30% of it on ez mode, you don't delete your memories and achievements.

That's sweet.

Attached: 1369966979887.png (378x465, 77K)

Well, yeah, but that's besides the point... Unless, you want to suck my dick?

>doesnt make sense either way
I'll just play the reverse of the left's game and take credit/not apologize. They started this little game. I'll play it how I want.

Like what, angry posts on a video game imageboard full of boomers and underages, neither who plays games?

>You retard nigger, a building being erased from existence doesn't magically make all information of it invalid.
So what did you think about the burning of the Alexandria Library?

Attached: rfm2GlE.jpg (1500x2653, 645K)

This kind of "people" doesn't care about justice.
It's "eye for an eye except my eyes are worth million of yours" where the other side can never repay their debt.
They are easily swayed by propaganda of friendship, but no amount of revenge is enough.

>Switzerland least bad because they never did anything
International Committee of the Red Cross and the Nobel Prize Committee don’t count?

Then you're both retarded and make me look bad

They should have covered in American history class. Imo, usually those classes go by so fast no one can remember it all.

>only the areas untouched by muslim or mongol raping are significant
really makes u think desu

Woah, you're so mysterious and radical. Keep fighting the good fight on a hobby board. Surely nobody will ever tire of your pearls of wisdom ms paint images and happily welcome you into every thread

Fuck off northernfag

that was funny. have a (you) friend.

kys fag the clock is ticking for your kind

Attached: 1545960678709.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

That was the actual burning of history, you idiot

Information in the books was lost, some probably irretrievably, but that was long before it was the norm to make gorillion of scans and copies of any piece of knowledge in existence.
If the library burned today, it would be a minor loss.

It wasn't american history textbook, it was a regular history artbook from america (admittedly 90s-vintage). It briefly went over the pre-colonisation history of the world, went slightly more in-depth on the time between that and independence and then went maximum overdrive on the barely 200 years of USA. If it was any more thorough I'd know what colour Lincoln's underpants were on the inaugration day.

What the fuck is going on in this thread

The Nobel Prize is Swedish

would I be the baddie if I don a mask myself, tip him over, load the wheelchair in my car and speed off?

You know, Quasimodo predicted all this

Attached: imE4omVUKWm3-S9Q.webm (320x400, 2.85M)

antifa trannies are defending muslims and telling us to apologize for colonialism

just another day on Yea Forums

>muh day of the rope

*textbook, stupid autocorrect

Well there's your problem.
Art history is cancer.

It will never cease to amaze how the minds of a donnie boomer works. From facebook to twitter to now fucking Yea Forums, all they need is an image. No text, nothing, and instantly see "exactly what's going on" by pulling the dumbest speculations out of their asses.
But only if it's "them" though, they're sentinent enough to know that this girl isn't happy over the burning house or such.
Unless i made a heartbreaking story on facebook and made it viral. Then they'd happily pretend they can see the EVIL lurking in her eyes from the get-go

Attached: image.jpg (2000x2400, 470K)

>reading comprehension

That's going to be a tough one If we're looking at the actions of countries as a whole. Maybe we should try to find the most *good* historic people from one specific country.

lets be real if right wingers dont your brown pets will

Attached: 1525957711970.jpg (768x1024, 74K)

Oh, whoops.

Lmao American nigs and whites were united for once.