Angry still?

Angry still?

Attached: f82c66416e1368a6fdf5f9b60c93e8fa49464e145499398a8703695bcf4c5798.jpg (625x351, 52K)

always.

Is the Sun hot?

>veteran of war
>lost frinds in the field
>meet a little goblin on earth
>5 minutes later he is dead
>all the game dreaming with the little faggot
>Crucible pick the lit.fag as form
Shephard was a pedo

KID DIED

SO SAD :(((((((((((((((((((((((

Forever.

I remember seeing that seen all those years ago and feeling pissed off that Bioware used one of the lowest bars imaginable to try and ellicit a emotional reaction from the viewer and hoping this wasn't going to get worse, oh how naive I was.

It's been long enough that it just gives a sad pang. The series and Bioware is dust to me now, and their last few 'creations' are just gusts of fetid air.

Especially if you picked the since 2 out of 3 backstories for Shepard are "he doesn't give a fuck about collateral" or "he's literally seen everyone he loves massacred". Why would he give a fuck about some literal who kid.

I'm telling you, Shepard loves boipussy

>mfw they patched it so that if you shoot the little kid at the end you get the worst (best) ending automatically

Canadians are fucking children in all senses of the words "fucking children" can mean.

It's even funnier, they said they weren't adding additional endings, but then they come with that middle finger to fans.
Good thing Nu-Bioware is in flames.

>Why would he give a fuck about some literal who kid.
The kid was the "mental embodiment" of the war effort - or that's what Bioware said about the kid, anyway.

>Good thing Nu-Bioware is in flames.
NuBioware is an EA shill company wearing Bioware's skin, most of the people who made Bioware great are working at Obsidian.

Bioware was full of shit

Obsidian isn't any better these days, the well of game development is poisoned.

Sic transit gloria mundi.

Yes

I honestly do prefer that ending to all except maybe Destroy (which is the most loyal to the goal we have being persuing the entire trilogy, and the loss of the Geth even if you helped them gives it weight), but overall they really did fuck up that last entry. I knew there was something off from the start with the way the Reaper beams weren't doing any visible damage to the scenery and the fleeing civies were all ps1 era sprite animations. Then you had the ME2 cast either fridged given a ten second scene until they caved with the Citadel DLC. It really pissed me off when people would say 'but at least everything before the ending was good' when it was blatently fucking false.

The one good thing they did was Jack's new look. While they shit on you if you romanced her.

Attached: 1540285643510.png (1200x1072, 1002K)

No way man, I loved running through a spooky forest at 1mph pretending I was CINEMATIC and MEANINGFUL

>The kid was the "mental embodiment" of the war effort
Honest question; how would Shepard know he was seeing the developer's mental embodiment of the war effort, in the game? Like I get what they were trying to say, but the character in the game should be oblivious to the meta of the developer's representation, because to him, that child is real and representative only of itself.

The game was worth buying just to be able to play as a krogan vanguard in multiplayer.

I was the primary antagonist of Mass Effect 3, the natural progression from Saren.

Attached: 1430016619765.jpg (1680x1050, 317K)

I enjoyed your asshurt AOL instant messages.

>always torrented the game
>never got to experience multiplayer
Bought it recently finally but it was too late.

Attached: hhtp.jpg (3000x2000, 687K)

I figured there would be some people left.

>"SHEPARD, YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND US"
>thought this meant they were so advanced that their origins and machinations were beyond what a human being could conceive of
>actually means that the Reapers are so contradictory and retarded, the logic behind their origin and mission is incomprehensible

>Then you had the ME2 cast either fridged given a ten second scene until they caved with the Citadel DLC.
Man, that Citadel DLC was just fucking toxic - yes, I'm going to use that word, it was straight up near-abuse levels of emotional manipulation.

Like, just imagine what that DLC represented; the ending sucked, the DLCs sucked, the fans were angry and the series was ending on the biggest, wettest fart in the history of AAA gaming. Bioware went from the golden child to the disappointment. So how do they save face? Well, by taking every single character people gave a damn about and made a long, masturbatory power-hour of Shepard getting to interact with them, using every meme, every in-joke, every reference. It was glorious... And it was designed so people remembered Mass Effect - and Bioware - fondly.

Fuck them for playing with my heart like that. Fuck them. Fuck them.

Im more angry about ME2.

Jack is for hard spectre dickings and antagonistic cheerleaders

Attached: 1434521240469.jpg (1920x1443, 835K)

No, at least ME2 has the companions

Attached: 1551508917605.png (460x1022, 481K)

Didn't the reapers do their reaping shit to basically reset the galaxy to give more species of life a chance to evolve?

>fuck this kid
I have seen that kid getting fucked by a lot of voluptuous middle aged women.

Attached: 1546434128359.gif (210x200, 24K)

honestly didn't care so much about the game, the kid segments were fucking atrocious though
now, diablo 3, that's something I'll never not be mad about

No, they did it because otherwise organics would invent synthetic life which would subsequently exterminate all organic life in the galaxy.

Nope. They're mission was literally just stop civilizations from advancing to a level where they can develop AI.

So to avoid the reapers, people just all had to agree to not made AIs or synthetic life?
Why didn't they just fucking trashbin everything and tell the reapers to fuck off they're fine?

Attached: 1549493257150.jpg (428x424, 16K)

How are you going to enforce a galactic AI ban?

with reapers

That may be dumb enough to work.

Attached: 1536007021947.jpg (203x254, 54K)

>paid necro dlc
fucking cunts

>most of the people who made Bioware great are working at Obsidian
Who? Literally every design lead on e.g. KOTOR is still at Bioware and worked on Anthem. The design leads on BG2 are either still at Bioware or out of the industry.

It makes a twisted sort of sense.
>Organic makes a synthetic race.
>Synthetic race exterminates every organic race and prevents new life from forming.
Reapers kill organics before they reach that point, so as to allow them a chance to live without threatening the galaxy as a whole.

The reapers were supposed to invade around the same time the quarians were creating the Geth, but were delayed due to the prothean sabotage.
This was roughly 260 years before humans were encountered.
So in the hypothetical timeline where the protheans DID NOT sabotage the reapers, humans would have been stuck in Sol, or near abouts, until the reapers turned the relay's back on as their modus operandi was to isolate every system and purge it individually.
Sol would have been untouched due to the charon relay being encased in ice, out of alignment and completely turned off externally by the reapers, leaving it as an unusual oddity for humans.
The only curve ball would be if humans discovered a different method of interstellar travel that didnt rely on the relays.
Element zero would also be incredibly finite, since i believe there were no sources of it in Sol other than the prothean ruins on Mars.

>A 100% chance of no AI being made by killing everyone vs a less than 100% chance of an AI being made by not killing everyone.
>As more organics are born the chance one will make an AI simply increases.
The simplest and most efficient solution is to just kill everyone.

luckily I quit before they made inferno playable

Bioware fag here, we actually spent a lot of time trying to work Andromeda around this godawful choice, but Casey insisted we just hijink into a new galaxy and force a shitty Kett antagonist into things. ME is on hold internally but all I can say is that Iron Man and Black Widow die in Endgame, and will possibly return.

>giving a fuck about capeshit spoilers