Don't worry, I won't have you lashed to a cross like the rest of these degenerates. It's useful that you happened by

>Don't worry, I won't have you lashed to a cross like the rest of these degenerates. It's useful that you happened by.
What do?

Attached: vulpes.jpg (800x571, 167K)

Hit him with my broad machete that I got for free from the dlc

nice hat

"Hope you're not important to the plot; I want your silly hat!"

How is New Vegas's modding potential?

Attached: checked.webm (1920x1080, 1000K)

I admire the legions justice.

[TERRIFYING PRESENCE]
im going to wear your head like you wear that dogs.

Hat's sick. Answer is obvious.

Middle of the road.
Good luck getting a solid balance, someone needs to make a mod pack or something.

Check out tale of two wastelands

Have sex

*installs mods*
prepair uranus

Solid balance meaning no conflicts/crashes?

Cool thanks.

pat him on the head like the good legion boi he is

Engine has a hard memory limit.

Example, overloaded mods one time and all wall textures became eyes.

Also like balance as in like game balance, idk just wish there was Anomaly for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for fallout or like tekkit for fallout.

It's just ghetto. IDK

>the whole point of the lottery was to let the 'winner' run off and tell people about what the Legion did
>almost immediately after Swanick goes free he's trying to recruit someone else to do it

I guess he could tell he was a failure

Attached: WHO WON THE LOTTERY.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

>the whole point of the lottery was to let the 'winner' run off and tell people about what the Legion did
Huh. I never actually connected that. Makes sense, neat.

Tell him that a chainsaw-knife is a stupid idea.

A powder ganger wouldn't go to ncr

Do nothing because if I attack him when he hasnt engaged me would be a violation of the NAP

unironically did exactly that about an hour ago

Realistically? Be glad my head is still attached to my spine.

Two people can spread a story faster than one.

slaughter them because i dont like viking-tier niggers who shun technology on the grounds of their autistic ideology and live only to serve a retard with lead poisoning and brain cancer . and because Graham would have wanted it.

Attached: beep boop faggot.jpg (1080x850, 595K)

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT Graham.

Do every drug in my inventory and kill them all.

>Spoiler

Attached: BlackguardTurnedPaladin.jpg (1360x768, 453K)

i kill him every time

>needing drugs to kill them
weak

>just watch where they go
>put 20 land mines in the way

Nerds.

I usually double agent it and admire him so I get an early boost to Legion fame. Even if I plan to eradicate them I like to stay close to the enemy (and just so I get on their good side and get the Lucky Shades for my Four Eyed fuck)

40mm suppository

>Not doing every quest possible to fuck over the legion
>Including irradiating their camp
>And doing the worst DLC so you can nuke them
>All before going to Vegas, and having Caesar forgive you for all of it

fucking KIIIIILL

I basically said I do all of that, except let virgin tumor boy forgive me. Fuck that shit

If you kill Caesar, I hope you used Coin Shot for irony bonus.

I let him forgive me, just because it makes him that much more of a bitch to forgive someone who has attacked him and his forces so much.
Then I upgrade the securitrons rather than blow them up. Because Caesar can go fuck himself.

>not stabbing him for historical accuracy

Shotguns Surgeon for brain surgery with coin shot

For historical accuracy I'd need like 39 other people to stab him with me.

I did what any brain-damaged sycophant armed with a grenade launcher and an asscrack full of sand would do. Honestly before i even bothered to talk to them. Was happy to get a cowboy repeater out of the deal.

And fuck it up so bad that out of the 23 stabs, only one was fatal.

I know it's stupid to say this because there's mods, but I really wish there was a way to clean up Nipton. The game just feels like it needed more NPCs. Idk maybe I'm delusional

Yeah but back then you could give it 5 minutes and just one becomes fatal enough for the worst diarrhea of your life

Shut up. Next you're gonna diss chain-saw axes.

i feel autistically compelled to drop all dlc items, so I don't have an easier time :(

Either disable Courier's Stash or mod them out you dingus

I'm searching for a container in which to stash them

Using a big yield mini nuke to score an instakill stealth crit on Rawr was so good