>Mandatory Xbox live account creation
>Unnecessarily high system requirements
>Gutted custom game options
>No Forge
>Not including all DLC maps
>Pozzed UI/one that doesn't adhere to the original
>Split Windows Store/Steam playerbase
>No crossplay
It's already questionable that they're doing a rolling release of the Halo games, which I don't understand the reasoning for.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

it's Halo, it's been fucked up since day 1 in 2001

What is this supposed to mean? I don't think I've ever had an issue with spec requirements.

You do need an xbox live account

Attached: 1555234062358.gif (498x266, 1M)

Metro Exodus raped my computer. Of course I can just play on high settings instead of a ultra, but that's gay. Every other game I can do ultra @ 1080p except the new Metro

It's a roundabout way of saying unoptimized.

Every game in the collection was on the xbox/360 why would it have high requirements? Any shit computer built in the last 12 years should be able to run it.

The whole point of needing your XBL account was so that this wont happen I'd assume

Metro is pretty gorgeous though, and works fine on my machine. I would rather I cant max it out until i replay it years later, than they gimp it to satiate your autism.

How do you fags even have the energy to bitch about Denuvo anymore?
Its not even chinese spyware

>Denuvo
No it doesn't have Denuvo
Yeah that sucks
(X) Doubt
Halo: Online ran extremely well on low end hardware and that was a half assed port. Halo CE: Anniversary, 3, Reach and 4 ran on only 512 MB of GDDR3 RAM with a 3.2 GHz Tri-Core Xenon. If you can't play it you're a third worlder with a shit PC- that's entirely your fault
They have multiple developers onboard and they have Splash damage which are pretty good at optimization
Source?
>No Forge
There will be
It includes every single map you retard
It's going to be the same as the one on Xbone
That's a possibility but who the fuck plays games on Windows store? Like 10 people?
>No crossplay
They said it might happen in the future but not at launch

Your just a shitposting retard. Fuck off

Attached: 1513861331409.png (814x896, 408K)

They struggled to run at stable 30 fps at 720p on the 360. It's reasonable to assume that with updated visuals & resolutions they'll require considerably more resources.

That’s because metro used Nividia’s meme shadow mapping shit that rapes your hardware. I ran it on ultra with that off and I only dipped below 55-60 a couple of times while driving in the desert.

Most of them stopped caring now that Epic takes the grunt of their tism fits. But if a version goes long enough without getting bypassed/cracked for a big release, they will probably get mad again.

You need a Xbox live account, BUT, you do NOT need to pay for gold membership

They're just assumptions of a worst case scenario. No need to get so assblasted.

Crossplay would be a bad idea.

>Denuvo
Possibly.

Already confirmed you don't need XBL gold or even an XBL account, just an MS account.

Doubtful, the most demanding game in the collection is H2A's MP which was an early 8th gen title.

I don't see why it wouldn't have every option the xbone version does, which as of a few weeks ago has actually EXTRA custom otpions then the original games, since they added new options into Halo 2

>No Forge
Already confirmed forge is in, but will come later.

The xbone version has all the DLC and even outright the PC exclusive maps for CE and 2, so I don't see why the PC versaion of MCC wouldn't

I don't see why the UI would be different then on Xbone. If you consider that bad then sure but if not then no.

Already confirmed it'll have a shared community across those.

>No crossplay
They said they are looking into it. Personally I don't want PC/console crossplay becauise I want PC specofoic balance tweaks to accouint for mouse aiming.

you dont need gold though

If you're gonna do worse case scenario at least do some fucking research before posting

Yeah PCbros would stomp Xbros. Maybe in the future when the games die down or maybe only in custom games and campaign

Attached: 1522146460413.png (554x400, 69K)

Imagine having no friends

You can't fuck up a shitty low-effort me-too FPS series more than it is already.

The 360 was a pile of junk, even for 2005. If your computer is from this decade you'll be fine.
There's no good reason to use Denuvo; just to fuck with your consumer base

>Crossplay
Why not just set a preference system for controller user matches only which allows PC and Console crossplay and seperate that from preferences that have PC keyboard and mouse?