So, when are we getting another Donkey Kong game?

So, when are we getting another Donkey Kong game?
It has been 5 years since Dong Freeze

Attached: 1546018414567.gif (1280x720, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byZ3wEeVqMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K-05ymmUh2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nintendo would be fools not to capitalize on K. Rool's big return, but they'll probably wait until Retro finishes Prine 4

Attached: 1528092615790.jpg (500x366, 57K)

shameless bump

Tropical Freeze was too good to follow up. I think they'd be better off taking the series in a new direction at this point.

DK is still not popular in JP so basically never unless they get a studio to really beg them to let them make it.

This

3D please. The era of $59.99 msrp games must end

this, they need to be literal retards to not realise how people like k. rool

Side scrolling*

why did they turned Tiny Kong into furbait

It's hot

I bought this fucking stupid game for my Switch since you retards wouldn't shut the fuck up about it during the Wii U years, I just assumed you guys were thirsty for games.

>le epic trial and error simulator with dreamworks tier aesthetics

Sold that shit right away. Now I can rest easy knowing Prime 4 will already be shit too now that Nu-Retro Studios is working on it. Most overrated fucking game studio ever, I swear to christ. You fucking faggots actually think this compares to DKC2.

Attached: FuckYou Eggman.jpg (300x225, 16K)

Anyone else thought the thumbnail was the dose at a glance?

Monkey fur stuff doesn't do anything for me. I dunno. Something about mixing primates is just weird.

When are we getting 3D ANYTHING that isn't Mario? Why is he the only one allowed to not be a 2.5D game?

Yeah yeah I know DK64 isn't hot shit but neither was Luigi's Mansion and like that stopped it getting a sequel.

>

based diives

your loss

Attached: Candy_by_BenHickling-1.jpg (842x781, 346K)

Luigi's Mansion isn't a platformer. It's basically just a really kid friendly Fatal Frame at times.

Actually just git good

I’m pissed cause I like the animation but I hate the furfag content being animated

Too close to actual bestiality? If it’s a human lizard or fox or some shit it’s a fantasy, but a humanoid monkey is just a monkey. Not a furfag but that’s my guess why it wont work for ya.

Retro Studios has never been good. Unpopular opinion it may be but I never liked 3D Metroid. It's slow and the backtracking while slow is a real turn off. And whoever invented the Temple Keys and Chozo Artifact type roadblocks? I desperately hope they fired that person and don't include that junk in Metroid Prime 4. And another thing, I'm sick of Metroid PRIME. Try something new already so sick of seeing Dark Samus who is Metroid Prime continue to avoid being killed. I know it sounds hypocritical since Ridley doesn't die, but it's the principle of the thing, whenever you get a "Metroid Prime" there's a certain expectation to it that it must follow this formula since from the Gamecube era and that's what annoys me. Tired of this formula. Same to Donkey Kong COUNTRY. Try something new for the love of god.

>DK is still not popular in JP
Since fucking when?

Attached: 3f2.jpg (341x354, 161K)

Does anyone else not like Luigi's Mansion? I think it's a largely boring series. It was a neat experimental spin off, but it never needed a sequel and I don't find King Boo to be a great Nintendo villain. Overall I found the formula of getting ghosts to be repetitive for each room and getting the Boos? Shit man that was just tedious when they escaped into another room or hallway. Didn't bother with the sequel and won't bother with the new Switch sequel either.

Donkey Kong is plenty popular in Japan. The series that isn't as popular as you may think for Japan is Zelda. I don't know how it breaks down, but Zelda sells better overseas in general.

I'm down for a spiritual sequel to DK64.

They need to deal with the flaws of the game for it to work. Kind of sad that an N64 game like Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon could have you switch characters on the fly, but in DK64 you cannot do that.

>DK is still not popular in JP

youtube.com/watch?v=byZ3wEeVqMQ

I want to fuck Tiny

I literally have no fucking clue with what you're on about, there's no trial and error in the game

Well in context, Goemon and co. are ninjas so poofing in and out of combat works. Not disagreeing though. They have to enable some kind of quick tag. And also either reduce the number of kongs, or the number of collectables. They could do something like Sonic Advance 3 where you pick two kongs, and their abilities will reflect on that team.

You always see shit opinions on Yea Forums but this is a bit far.

>DK IS STILL NOT POPULAR IN JP
youtube.com/watch?v=K-05ymmUh2w WRONG

Attached: KONG FU MASTER.png (547x482, 537K)

that's bananas

I want to give Dixie my banana!

Attached: 57d4d975a1a025d97f10a9899762bd06.png (1051x857, 275K)

>I want to give Dixie my sock
ftfy

Attached: 83bfe392d8298bf0b00729a3c9abcd85.gif (500x571, 674K)

Attached: 6df3c9e0d3f9cdff8b736e4b6ecddcbf.gif (500x571, 958K)

See you in few weeks

Attached: 1431759038625.png (200x200, 20K)

MONKEY SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX

Attached: 1477195804359.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Attached: 1483506194806.png (502x666, 247K)

>wanting to fucking apes
Enjoy your aids.

>not wanting to fuck a sexy monkey girl

Attached: file.png (800x800, 330K)

>not on-model

Attached: file.png (716x618, 395K)

nice

wayyyyy sexier

OOH BANANA

>trial and error simulator
What the fuck dude? Never played a platformer before?

I quit

Attached: Die you monkeyfucker.png (378x462, 340K)

>Candy is too smut for an on-topic DK thread but Shantae isn't

Wut

Why would you want a sequel to a shit game?

thats full blown furry

OH BANANA

Attached: 1466360305390.png (1070x1216, 701K)

mods are fags

WOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLO

You want fag mods? Try the mods from GameFAGS. You cannot say anything they disagree with over there because the Politically Faggot Correct piece of shit mods over there will fucking ban you.

I think Candy Kong should be an Assist Trophy in Smash Bros, she throws you a Golden Banana that resets your damage down to nothing.

why would you ever use forums?

I think a few devs have expressed a desire to make a new 3D game. I know Camelot did at the very least.

Old curiosity. I wish their forums would just collapse entirely though. But enough said.

EXPANSION IN PROGRESS

Only if they neuter the fuck out of the segregated collect-a-thon shit, and keep David Wise. Grant's music gets old real quick with the same fart horns.

>those lips
I wanna make out with Candy.

Attached: 1553636844812.jpg (1760x990, 936K)

Attached: hot monkey dick.png (600x504, 240K)

I forgot kissing fetish was a thing

DKC 2 and 3 sold more in Japan you fucking retard. DK Land 3 even got a GBC version exclusively in Japan.

So is monkey fuck what that pedo is into now? Also does this count as NTR

DKC2 is something to aspire to, yet you complain this is trial and error.

Okay retard, if it's (You)s you want, here's mine.

Attached: 1551422615994.jpg (960x502, 49K)

I really want another 3D Donkey Kong but I'd want to see Retro take their own approach instead of sticking to poor mans Banjo.
There's so many avenues you could take it now, especially with DKs increasing focus on punching the shit outta things and their dynamic levels

I hope DK doesn't get cucked again like in every game but Jungle Beat. He's always the shittiest Kong. It's sad.

candy doesn't have a tail

I wanna fuck that pink hedgehog pussy!