youtube.com/user/VadorX/videos
docs.google.com/document/d/1gLX3NIc3IW1etP8lIm0qK1qysdWfw2fJO1yV7V1NnQo/edit>
twitter.com/leandrotlz?s=09
massivelyop.com/2019/04/15/score-city-of-heroes-emulator-leak/#comment-654978
twitter.com/leandrotlz/status/1063634788823764998
youtube.com/watch?v=BN-9tAVmo4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, fuck YOU

Attached: MV5BODkxZDFiNGEtMDI0NC00ZGY4LTkzOTYtYTA3MTU0ZGI1MjY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_ (477x268, 18K)

>Fuck Leonado
yeah this, he was always my least favorite ninja turtle.
also does anyone know if this game has private servers? i really wanna play lol

massivelyop.com/2019/04/15/score-city-of-heroes-emulator-leak/

Fuck this guy, he's the reason shits going to get shut down

does he really think he can just sweep this under the rug and nobody will care anymore? pissed off the wrong community desu

This faggot is trying to bury it all. Commenting is disabled.

youtube.com/user/LeandroPardini/videos

Attached: tip-i-am-so-fucking-mad-1359655.png (500x300, 26K)

He's uploading videos of dogs

Attached: fagandro.png (1320x477, 593K)

Attached: 5b.jpg (259x194, 5K)

>If you’re looking for a villain in this story, it sure as hell ain’t Leo.
go away Titan Network you're drunk

>His Name:
Leandro Pardini
>His Twitter:
twitter.com/leandrotlz?lang=en
>His Youtube:
youtube.com/user/LeandroPardini
>His Email
[email protected]

Be your own personal army and light this cocksucker up. He hoarded the code for 6 years, he ran a cash shop on the server, he has no plans to open the server to the public, he is still censoring discussion where he can.

Marvin, the guy who 'apparently scared' the guy there.

really, didnt expect he would go do that, then again, never got the chance of playing CoX, so...

also, gonna go sleep, im sure he will try to attack me or some shit, lets just see.

>guy is purging his entire youtube channel
>disabling all comments and just deleted his discussion history
wow

>On Titan Network
>Badge Name for the 15th Anniversary Badge Contest being held
>Last two comments from today were "Chosen" as in A Chosen Few and "Betrayer of the Community"

Both were deleted.

The hell, did the other thread disappear?

Post by TonyV from the Titan Network.

massivelyop.com/2019/04/15/score-city-of-heroes-emulator-leak/#comment-654924

>Okay guys there's a secret club for a fully featured private server that I'm very clearly a part of but just be happy and wait you fucking monsters. Yeesh.

It hit the post limit and auto-saged off the boards.

>drunk
weird way of spelling "complicit in this fuckery"

here is a quick tldr for anyone missing the last thread

>game was revealed to be alive all this time
>all those talks of private servers being impossible have been bullshit
>the main moderator of the CoH subreddit was given the code + database to run the game
>game was at it's latest update, even had a new class and powersets added.
>instead of releasing it to the public, he only released it for a very small and select few
>impossible for the average joe to find, only can get in if you're known by one of the small few allowed in the club

it hit the 500 post limit and is at page 10 now. it's currently at 550 posts.

its the same thing. he knows that.

the faggot's deleting comments on his channel too, if you fags haven't already kindly inform NCSoft of his server and get this loser jailed.

>how DARE people get heated when discussing the biggest happening in our community since the shutdown on my forum dedicated specifically to this community

For a sec there I was worried we had some Yea Forums traitors

lol, i know. i was joking on purpose my man, i watched the vid

The Destroyer dude's video was removed, whats going on there

Attached: 1418226438332.jpg (320x405, 34K)

Small update to the City of Heroes debacle. Apparently City of Titans was a shame and the Kickstarter, Donations, Paetron and everything else related to was a front for this guys Secret City of Heroes private server and keeping it afloat.
Also the guy who leaked all the information, all his videos are gone and removed

This is what happens when you give a bunch of autistic nerds the slightest bit of power or influence. They abuse the everloving shit out of it.
Every time

The secret cool kids club is in full meltdown because everyone knows.

what else? the fucker is trying to hide the evidence, that, or the destroyer realized he will be attacked too, and wants to leave ship like the last white bitch off the titanic.

>The Destroyer dude's video was removed, whats going on there
he flaseflagged teh shit out of his channel and got the youtube bots to censor the guy for him. He's going to jail and he knows it.

That sounds like a bit of a crime, not so much as having peoples account details though

What an asshole
Their reaction to being leaked is ridiculous

Reminder that this asshole was in cahoots with Leo all along. Fuck all these douchebags, don't let them get away with it. They all need to pay for what they've done.

Attached: 1555391176913.png (1280x112, 30K)

SOURCE
AS IN, IF THAT'S THE CASE, I'M GOING TO GO FUCKING INSANE

>Apparently City of Titans was a shame
I believe it. They've been working on that shit for ages, barely have any updates and when they do its literally nothing.

>The reason the other well known emu never got finished is because it was used as a front
I'm so mad

Here is a video of some gameplay, sadly there is some music playing over it but you can clearly tell it's the game you all know and love.

Assault Rifles + Reflexes, he also seems to be playing the new character class.

youtu.be/MYwzOTFCK7I

There's no fucking way any of this is legal, I hope all you autists have been storing the evidence so we can take this faggot twink to jail

>All the leakers videos are gone, in their place are puppies and dogs
PLEASE tell me someone downloaded his videos

Attached: PoohsGonnaFuckYouUp.png (1277x571, 1.13M)

Quick rundown please? I'm very curious

Attached: 1542727909270.jpg (960x955, 95K)

What no way
Are they really trying to hide this that hard

massive if factual. the backlash against this is going to be outrageous. this dude SHOULD be scared now. at this point, it'd actually be better for him if NCSoft lit his ass up and sent him to the pokey.

>Apparently City of Titans was a shame
Proof? How is City of Titans involved in this drama whatsoever

literally this

i live in the same country as this guy

Attached: 1503496099261.jpg (600x593, 41K)

This post is going to be on CNN user, congrats

Attached: gamer escapes for 130 minutes.webm (300x400, 2.39M)

>NCsoft is going to sue the pants off this pencilneck bitch and possibly bring criminal charges
Holy shit this is great. He deserves everything those gooks are gonna do to him

Attached: dancin amphibian.gif (248x203, 154K)

>CoH community in a nutshell
>the game will join the elite few MMOs that died twice
wew NC sleeping like a baby ever since they pulled that plug

City of Heroes has had a secret private server with everyone's account data for years. All talk of the game being impossible to get a private server for, all the people shutting down discussion of secret private servers, and all of the kickstarter CoH private server projects were people inside the clique playing on this private server fronting bullshit to keep it hidden and pay for its expenses. This has been going on for six years. The entire City of Heroes reddit moderation staff is in on it, and has admitted to having their bot specifically set up to automatically ban people talking about a private server.

Basically, you live in the worst timeline.

>we have a fully functional server gifted to us by previous devs but keep supporting SEGS and maybe in another 6 years you all can have a server too

what a dickhead

We almost certainly did and do.

post yfw when you realized you're not as much of a faggot as this faggot.

Attached: 1510473904569.jpg (400x299, 26K)

that was beyond fucked

>yeah we could help these guys out so they don't have to waste hours and hours of the free time
>but why do that when we can play city of heroes!

mfw he actually goes to jail over this shit

Attached: 1448053408379.gif (500x485, 1.6M)

post yfw you're not going to jail for decades broke af because you were a faggot

Attached: 1552353568696.png (876x663, 544K)

someone save the video since the guy leaking the private server took his down

see

>we totally offered to help out those guys
>but they said no, oh well ;)

Dude said he offered to helped SEGS but they declined mostly because I think they knew the code was stolen.

And to think I was actually considering funding City of Titans once because I was jonesing so bad for more CoH. Figures. Fuck kickstarter and patreon and all that horseshit.

How can people be so selfish and pathetic? If I'd somehow been gifted all that you can be guaranteed the first thing I'd do is make it available.

Attached: 47 Smile.png (808x853, 729K)

I know we do, was just wondering if they belonged to this clique.

the leaker still has his other videos up showing the private server from a few days ago

Not a MMOfag by any means but this is the juiciest shit I've seen in videogame drama in a while, hope you guys get justice and this faggot is crucified.

Hes so fucked

Attached: lil dancin man.gif (265x244, 2M)

>jumping on this without any proof

pretty sure that's total bullshit to try and cover his ass

TL;DR
A NCSoft/City of Heroes employee grabbed stole all the files, HDDs, CDs, Jump Drives, and a few literal servers - all filled with everyones character data, data for the game and how to remake it into a private server. He then hands it to this guy (his name and information is being dumped constantly now... ) instead of saving it or working on it for everyone to enjoy and play he instead keeps it a secret and invites only friends and family, and their friends - the problem with this is that if anyone leaks the information he now has all their accounts, characters, items and information so if one person leaks he deletes their account and all the people they invited into the Secret Server for CoH
This same person, the person who owns and controls this Secret Server also apparently owned the City of Heroes Sub-Reddit, in which he and his moderators went above and beyond to delete, perma-ban anyone discussing a possible City of Heroes Private/Public Unoffical Server to play on and anyone to mention the secret server were dealt with quickly
The newest information is that SEGS, and a few other City of Hero projects were in on it with him, giving him their collected data and information to keep his secret server stable and under control. On top of all of this he forced people to give him donations or he kept their exp gains extremely low and if people donated to him he made the exp normal and gave them exp bonuses

After all of this there are new people surfacing and admitting that they were part of it, one stating that funds from the creation of City of Titans, one of three or four super-hero MMOs being created has apparently been a front for this server and all their funds from the Kickstarter, Paetron, Donations from PayPal have all been siphoning to this man. (continue in next post...)

Attached: 1548935425034.png (750x408, 392K)

Somebody download those ASAP

IT SURE WOULD BE NICE IF NCSOFT WOULD JUST BRING BACK THE GODDAMN GAME WITH ALL THIS FREE PUBLICITY MARKETING IT FOR THEM

>we could have been playing City of Heroes in this MMO/superhero drought.

Attached: RAAAAAGH.png (569x571, 46K)

what the fuck does offering to help even mean when you literally have the finished product. did he actually offer to make the code available or was he just just going to get off being the guy that already knows everything and just doles out shit piecemeal whenever he thinks they deserve it.

He's reuploading it

Attached: 4165168541658.png (411x118, 4K)

You're exposed and its no big surprise

>NCSoft wouldn't have been able to sell CoH to someone else if they wanted to as all the hard data they had was stolen by a dev and given to this guy
If this was the reason why no legal means for CoH to relaunch...
Might explain why NCSoft seemed receptive to initial efforts for selling the MMO off but then suddenly stonewalled when they realized all the harddrives were swipped.

where'd this come out?

With how this is blowing up this seems like proof that maybe people still really love that game and want it back? Learn to take a fucking hint, NCsoft

>anyone that asks for evidence is a shill
okay lol

>Wildstar struggled
>GW2 is still hanging on but it was not as big as it was once was
>Have a rabid fanbase who just wants to play an old sub based game
>Have fucking Lineage 1 still up
The only reason they do not have CoX back up right now is pure spite.

you're going to jail Pajeet

i think this too.

to anyone with any real experience with this stuff, would it be impossible to use the same code but change it enough to say it isn't the original?

we've been getting lied to for a long time, at this point that doesn't sound as crazy as the entire idea of the game actually being alive this entire time.

Never played this game in my life and I'm extremely pissed off

Attached: 1541045492603.gif (392x410, 308K)

Or they dont have the data since it was all stolen

>user has never made copies of files before.
>No game could ever relaunch without the character data.

On a side note with all the Sub-Reddit post being deleted or banned and what have you, in the midst of them someone mentioned that the same developer who stole the data to begin with is actually part of the development team for Ship of Heroes
Ship of Heroes is a MMO Super-Hero game being made by the remnants of the City of Heroes development team and is on Paetron, Kickstarter, and now full on donations to get their game running.
City of Titans which apparently is now in shambles because it was just a front was also a Super-Hero MMO being made along side of Ship of Heroes
The furthest Super-Hero MMO being made is Valiant Online but that too is in the midst of a scam because that's a front for another Game Devleoper so they can make some game published by Activision

youtube.com/watch?v=fHJuoFohhYI

ITS ALL TUMBLING DOWN ANONS, ALL FUCKING TUMBLING DOWN

Attached: 567567568634534.png (889x483, 531K)

I think I played it once or twice on a trial but the thing that pisses me off has nothing to do with the game.

HE DELETED HIS DOG VIDEOS

just in case that faggot deletes his videos

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16 Leandro Pardini.png (1312x554, 518K)

It's fucking funny how the server has been around for 6 years and the fucker says "Oh we were planning public events which now we've canceled"

If you've had the server up for 6 YEARS without any of those events even being mentioned, don't kid yourself mate, you were never planning on releasing it to the public in the first place.

Attached: CityOfHeroes2009-04-3000-23-51-09.jpg (1920x1200, 212K)

Attached: 2b.png (839x778, 778K)

because as everyone knows it's very difficult to copy digital files

post >yfw every single thing about this beyond the fact that the fucker might get sued into oblivion

Attached: dogatarEVIL.png (498x461, 381K)

This whole thing is probably the best thing I've seen on Yea Forums in years. I came onto >458679959 on a whim and dear god the shitstorm that happened afterwards

I hope this bastard gets blown away by NCSoft

>literally every "CoH replacement" is a big scam
lmao ive been saying this for years and nobody listened to me. They all popped up at the same time promising the same thing and haven't seen any progress since. I knew there was something sketchy going down

It is for an entire server

Now that's the only thing that I hadn't heard about so far. And I'm not putting it past them, but that's definitely something that is going to need some proof because that is actually illegal and would bring the lawyers into all this shit

And when lawyers get dragged in, nobody wins

I hope he goes to actual jail, the cunt

sorry

What the fuck is with superhero MMOs and all of them getting fucked by complete douchebag sociopaths? Marvel Heroes fucking died because after Brevik left the new CEO (who was outed as a sexual predator and possible pedophile) took all the money and ran and refused to sell the company assets back to Disney. God fucking damn it I just wanna play a comfy superhero MMO again, is that too much to ask?

Attached: 1476326284588.jpg (547x328, 32K)

haha

twitter.com/TonyV_CoH

Attached: unknown.png (580x246, 31K)

we're already past the point of anybody winning

>And when lawyers get dragged in, nobody wins
I disagree, I want it all to burn now. Fuck all of these people

Attached: hail satan.gif (440x300, 1.2M)

Now I'm just waiting for someone to expose SEGS as being part of this and their "acknowledgement of the private server" vid was just a front

Attached: 1553271511148.jpg (813x720, 288K)

What about Ship of Heroes? Those guys seem to actually be developing shit because several people have played their alphas

I won't believe the shit on Ship of Heroes until I see it.
But City of Titans being a front. I fucking believe.

Attached: 1555121478438.png (409x385, 198K)

this smug cunt.

Attached: fuck this guy in particular.png (587x207, 28K)

it's funny how looking back on it you can see just from the way these people talked that they knew they had something else in the works but kept it hidden.

city of heroes remains video made by the private server owner and guy who has the code makes a farewell video to the game, only in his description the first sentence is
>This video was supposed to be my "farewell to the official servers" video.
almost as if he knew it was not actually the end, even before the game ended.

Attached: people do not make up stories on the internet--FACT.png (1845x676, 116K)

Several of the CoH community leaders are tied into this shit.

Just let it all die at this point.

GW2 is having problems lately apparently, they had to let a bunch of people go.

You say that but just maybe they actually had all their data stolen and this will get it back for them so they can sell or remake it.

It's true, I don't know how any of them could be considered legitimate
Here are their websites, take note of Valiant Online, it looks like the fakest one of all.

>First Super-Hero MMO Scam
valiance.shogn.net/game/play

Apparently a front for a unknown game developer working with Activision for a separate game - remember reading about it on a few super hero game related Sub-Reddits awhile back
>Second Super-Hero MMO Scam
shipofheroes.com

The Super-Hero MMO being worked on by ex-CoH Devs. Most people hope this isn't fake
>Third Super-Hero MMO Scam
cityoftitans.com

The supposed front for this guys secret CoH server or whatever the fuck.

Attached: 1533485615528.jpg (1000x563, 168K)

I heard years ago the CEO of Ncsoft had a vendetta against the game.

How the fuck not a single info of this shit leaked? 6 fucking years, how is it egen possible?

ok but seriously it really did sound like bullshit. I mean, a completely new archetype that wasn't even planned for the live game?

How the fuck did the CoH community become led by god-damn lizard people conspiring to keep the one thing their community wanted completely hidden from them.

they don't seem to put out new content at faster than a glacial pace so that's not surprising, and they're dumb enough to throw away what they do make
>they fell for the "living story" idea and garbage bin content without understand PLAYERS are the living story not lettuce mary sues

>get it back
>from the guy who has kept it secret and played gestapo with his clique for six years
>from the guy who is actively deleting everything he can right now on all his social media, as we speak
yeah nah, it's gone

Constantly moving, constantly removing people who speak up, whole community behind shutting down and gaslighting anyone who makes mention of it. In Destroyer Stroyer's video he said that at peak only like 100-200 people played but the forums had about 3k people

ncg

>I mean, a completely new archetype that wasn't even planned for the live game?
probably something that was planned and scrapped but left in the code.

Because the people that knew were given access and those people that knew are the faggy of the faggiest.

there's no way he's going to jail. the dude lives in south america

Seriously impressive to keep it mostly secret for such a long time

there was always that little elitist core group on Freedom and the forums

This reads like an insane conspiracy theory turned true but on an autistic neckbeard scale.
What the actual fuck

Not that guy, the ex employee

They had tons of stuff left in the code that was planned for the game. Pretty sure a bio-armor was one of them. Probably all for the cash shop which I literally bought everything from like a good pay pig...

>The person who kept the secret server of CoH is a Hue Hue Hue from South America
Why am I not surprised?

Attached: 32452346326.gif (220x258, 195K)

six fucking years, this guy is as good as some government spooks, probably better in some regards

Still, this was a game that only added VEATs after how many years?

>After all of this there are new people surfacing and admitting that they were part of it, one stating that funds from the creation of City of Titans, one of three or four super-hero MMOs being created has apparently been a front for this server and all their funds from the Kickstarter, Paetron, Donations from PayPal have all been siphoning to this man.

holy fucking shit sauce

>brood war source
>xbox dev kit
>this

What other shit is there that infuriates Yea Forums like this? Also I just realized all of these were perpetrated by reddit.

Super-private server folks are massive circlejerkers. I don't mean shit like Yea Forumsscape or MapleRoyals, I mean actually private servers. You only get in by either paying into it or sucking a LOT of cock.

Attached: 1554067694342.jpg (640x480, 42K)

This shit constantly leaked, but no one believed it.

honestly, i could believe Titans. that has been "in dev" for so long but you see nothing but stuff that could be shat out in blender from fiver.

also do not forget that even the people that wanted to speak up most likely couldn't because they still had friends on the server. he would leverage their friendship by threatening to ban not only you but your friends. I'm sure this kept plenty of people quiet and the only reason Destroyer Stroyer seems to have leaked it was because the few that did still use the server didn't play on it enough that it would have bothered them.

Attached: big think.png (775x147, 18K)

it's amazing what people will do for a thing they love

>the dude lives in south america
Oh, then there's nothing to worry about because people get shot to death over there all the time. Just need a gangbanger to have played COH at somepoint.

Removing people? What fuck are you talking about? How the fuck forum had 3k people and not a single info about this server existing leaked?

>Hollywood is 90% capeshit movies at this point
>NO video games except Jack's shitty CO or DCUO under Jack's management
why
for what purpose
how are there not cape MMOs is a puzzling mystery of the world

Go slip a cop $10 American.

>Nemesis won
worst timeline

Attached: FakeNemesis1.jpg (301x611, 61K)

He was able to do this because he's scum who threatened the people desperate enough to be on board with the server with deleting everything they had and banning not only them but their families and friends if they didn't keep their mouths shut. And of course he had a bunch of people backing him up on that creating an atmosphere of intimidation. It's some literal Stalin shit.

Because the story was so farfetched. A secret invite-only community for an MMO beloved by thousands if not millions where only a select few can play? Who knows what other MMOs that have been dead for so long could have servers like these

Community mods selected from regular members of the community were a BIG FUCKING MISTAKE.

Give me GameFAQs' totally disjointed mods. Hell, give me SA and Facepunch's wackadoo personalities. Anything but rando brown-nosers being given small amounts of power and firm orders to quietly delete all dissenting opinion.

as in, he would ban people and threaten to ban everyone they invited, the person who invited them, and everyone THEY invited if they spoke a word about it.

This, FUCKING THIS
This fucking triggers me, why aren't we getting a Super Hero MMO with all this cape shit happening!?
FUCKING HELLO?

Attached: DdVBENfVAAA1KCm.jpg (1200x811, 67K)

I live in south america. Give me his info and I'll do the job anons

he could get extradited, and depending on how many south american's he's got info on from the server data, he'd be facing criminal charges in his home country.

the fact that it was for an MMO that supposedly had a great community made it even more unbelievable that someone could be such a shithead.

This guy is a massive piece of shit but its also a little impressive how diabolical he seems. That he managed to keep it hidden for so long by playing people against eachother.
Next level jewery

Everything is a Nemesis plot. Thanks Mender Silos.

If I found out that WAR had some kind of perfect, secret private server with new content for years, I'd probably trash my house out of anger. Can't even imagine what you CoHfags must feel like right now.

I also had a crosseyed midget with a french mustache in a safety retard helmet named Liver Failure Man

Attached: update2.jpg (379x808, 19K)

mainly depends if the rumors about CoT being a scam to funnel money into this server have any truth to them or not

if they do that's criminal fraud and he's fucked no matter what basically, if not they probably won't bnother to extradite unless NCsoft really pushes it hard, which they probably wont desu

>Everything is a Nemesis plot

I am Alpharius

Yeah, because leaking shit using VPN/Internet Cafe is not possible, right?

Come on 3K people.

*huff huff*

Attached: el goblino.png (555x823, 1.08M)

This cannot be real.

Destroyer was a rare individual because he was known purely by his name which enabled him to get on the server with no strings attached so to say. Best guess is he played a LOT. If you saw his one video you would see he has many max level characters. he was most likely seen by someone from the server when sharing pictures on redditt and he got in that way.

all the people he invited didn't play the game anymore and after he got burned out he realized that the game was a dead husk of its former self because of how few people were playing it.

you can tell by the way he looks he loves him some video games, just like we all do. he was so happy to get his game back but that joy died after a few max levels and he was desperate to just play with some randoms like the old days. something that would never happen. so he went out guns blazin.

pretty based, i say. you either walk away and let it fester or burn it to the ground and force it to be started anew.

Attached: 1555375117465.jpg (1691x793, 218K)

Where in south america?

Its never somebody normal. Its always some hideous on the inside and out skeleton man. Always.

>remembering that nemesis staff temp power you could get
>then they made it a veteran reward
>all the fun times blasting enemies into walls and watching them fall behind a box or something
also
>tfw we never got to see the real nemesis
I bet he looks like regular fake nemesis but a different shade of gold

Return of Reckoning isn't perfect but it's pretty fucking good as far as private servers go. CoH guys would definitely wish SEGS was as far along as this. At least until all this shit and finding out a perfect retail server was there all along.

people did leak shit, all the time, but it was legitimately pretty unbelievable, and he had a cabal of true believers running around gaslighting anyone who spoke about it, and outright lying about the difficulties in creating a private server just to make it seem more unbelievable.

>powertripping this hard
Jesus he really does think he's hot shit doesn't he?

Attached: 1551297153978.jpg (638x626, 69K)

There was Marvel Heroes, which for some insane fucking reason was dying when marvel capeshit was reaching its peak around last year. MMOs just aren't popular anymore, it's all fucking pvp games and battle royale shit. There's no such thing as profitable PvE games anymore because your target audience only cares about watching ninja on Twitch now.

It's pretty shitty but it did legitimately work to keep the server secret for an unbelievably long time.

Fucking knew it. God damnit Rularuu

Attached: Rularuu_Wisp_01.jpg (350x500, 36K)

whata conniving little faggot, I'dve sold his ass up river for this shit, if I couldn't I'd beat the shit out of him because lolbrazil

>we never got to see the real nemesis
but we did

Attached: screenshot_130531-21-57-57.jpg (1024x542, 61K)

There's Champions online Too bad it's so populated by role-playing furfags

Attached: champions online.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

Someone tell Critikal about this. Critikal LOVED City of Heroes and constantly says he misses and it is pissed its gone and if he found out about this whole big stink he would make a video about it and get some big eyes on this issue.

Even here, as noted in a few of the threads over the years.

Part of it also is how absurd the entire idea of it was.

Tons of people talked about it, just nobody ever believed them ebcause the idea of a super secert server for a game as popular as coh was was insane.

>Dead end private server projects that exist for no other reason than distract the masses and placate them with the bare minimum of access to their nostalgia have been accepting donations for years that have gone to the hosting costs of the real private server that the donators will never play on

Leandro and his ilk are full blown fucking sociopaths.

Yeah, RoR is pretty good, but last time I played they were still missing content I believe. Still it's never gonna get new content, unlike this secret private server, which is what makes this so much worse. Not only is it a private server of a game that never received any, but it also gets new content? Fuck that stings.

>There was Marvel Heroes, which for some insane fucking reason was dying when marvel capeshit was reaching its peak around last year. MMOs just aren't popular anymore,
Marvel heroes got killed from poor marketing, and Ike the kike perlmutter fisting the studio constantly.

sup trey

Seconding this, this would be one of the very rare cases where E Celebs stalking Yea Forums boards and stealing content works out.

There is no doubt he'd know by now, this is the biggest thing to happen in gaming for a while.

Mender Silos was nemesis? when did that happen? I thought he was the one leaving secret letters about the coming storm

I hate this faggot so much.
I wish to ruin his fun. Fucking "sponsor"? This is a fucking beloved video game lost to many fans. This is history this jackoff is squating and power mongering on top. So many memories could be revisited but he had to be a massive idiot about it.

>tfw we never got to see the real nemesis
But you did...
>When talking to Mender Ramiel after completing his arc he will confirm that Mender Silos has used the alias Lord Nemesis in the past. However, Silos is millenia removed from Nemesis
>But I must caution you, the Lord Nemesis of this time and Mender Silos may be the same person, but they are hundreds of thousands of years removed from one another. People change, and the Menders of Ouroboros follow a leader who knows that what he did in the past was wrong and is trying to correct those mistakes.
...or did you?

It hurts user. Let me tell you, it really fucking hurts. We didnt even have a window of time to have hope. We went for years, eventually all gave up and accepted the loss, and now discovered that all the while it was possible but for sure is never happening now because of some group of clowns not only hogging it for themselves, but using the rest of our Hope's to fund said hogging. It's like having a festering wound, it finally healing after an extended amount of time, and then having it ripped back open once again with no warning.

>If I find out that you told anyone else that is not in the server, in public or private, that seals a permanent ban for JK, his wife, their sponsor, and everyone else they ever invited.
>Philly Girl is not the only eyes I have in the group, so kicking people was pointless.
>In addition, the people he has leaked to will not be considered for future invites, due to his association.
>JKervo vouched for Xfunk, so he has also been banned (...) If he says a single more word anywhere, I will know, and this will become a PERMANENT ban.
>In addition, your other invite has also been PERMANENTLY banned. None of your invites will ever be considered again.

Attached: 1553550440975.png (434x434, 205K)

It's fucking insane how deep this goes.
This secret private CoH Server has existed in working order since 2013 and since then there have been countless people hinting, suggesting, literally telling people about it but no one believed it because the majority of people around these post were ALL IN ON IT and anyone new wouldn't believe them; they would then perma ban said leaker, delete their literal, only existing account and data from the actual CoH Servers and poof they're gone

Do you Anons comprehend the actual, fucking literal implications of this? How many closed, dead, down MMOs, Online Games, Games are considered, thought dead but have perfectly working servers for the game in secret?

Remember Marvel Heroes, remember all the other MMOs that died?

Attached: 1544586936143.png (456x482, 401K)

What was the point in keeping it a secret? A public server would attract Nostalrius levels of population and donation Money would flow

They're getting there. They're about to release city sieges and another dungeon

>some faggot soiboi has had control of the most important game to me ever for 6 years and has used it to benefit himself and his friends while keeping it from the community
>people defend him for this
>he'll probably entirely get away with it and the server will remain for his friends and no one else
Legit more depressed by this than Notre dame burning.

Attached: 1364356733688.jpg (500x375, 38K)

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/427248758/#427250909

Look at the third reply, look at that gaslighting. They were here, cleaning up their mess.

>What was the point in keeping it a secret?
going by this , a massive fucking ego

Critikal was part of the community. Every e-celeb that used to play CoX was invited.

Neat. Maybe I'll download it again soon.

>paragonwiki.com/wiki/User:Leandro
>Doctor Leo
>Fallen Leo
>that picture
>characters are just based on himself

This is like some narcissism autism

>Marvel Heroes
STOP. I CANT TAKE THIS

Attached: 1418317373845.jpg (891x695, 279K)

Sounds like it was a City of Villains only server.

I doubt it, not all of them would have been invited or accepted.

HOLY

S
H
I
T

Attached: 1546694825581.gif (250x141, 536K)

Critikal was in on it user, I know personally CohhCarnage from Twitch played on it at one time

What pisses me off is knowing some of the mega assholes from the community probably got to stay there, like Venture. Fuck that guy.

his name is an anagram for Lord Nemesis, and Mender Ramiel confirms it. The person leaving the notes was the Dream Doctor, founder of the Midnight Squad.

It especially pisses me off that all the files are still there, all of my characters are still there. I could have fucking gone back and played on those characters again if he wasnt such a conniving little cunt.

Attached: angery2.jpg (493x585, 35K)

Oh good he'll be easy to kill

What reason do we have to believe that Critikal would be important enough to get invited?

I hate life right now

Attached: 1340926042482.gif (200x136, 1.66M)

>Mender Silos was nemesis?
"Mender Silos" is an anagram of "lord nemesis" you silly goose.

it's not like the City of Heroes community is huge or anything, now or even back then
someone with a thousand viewers regularly might as well be big

I bet trannies are involved in this at some point in the story.

Attached: cc27bbac424d8f3822ba2a8a7655776399a04da09cdc1fd9197379b545088f97.png (923x933, 1.61M)

instagram.com/leandrotlz/

>While you're add it why don't you just say the original Dev was in on it
they've been not pnly hiding it but mocking us this whole time. I think I'm going to die of rage tonight.

Attached: 290351.jpg (800x600, 229K)

Proof? Like, I legit do not want this to be true because it infuriates me. Utterly furious if true.

Actually these layoffs were the best thing to happen for the game itself. Their focus is back on GW2 and not the other unannounced projects that WERE stealing dev time and money from the game.

Welcome to clown world

I think the eventual lore was that Nemsis was prepping Earth for the invasion of a great galactic threat in the form of "The Legion" (The coming storm).
Part of this included getting our Earth in contact with Rikti Earth, the only parralel dimension where The Legion were defeated by the true Rikti (The Rikti we know are humans morphed by the long dead true Rikti) even if it meant having to start a war to do it.
Mender Silos (an anagram for Lord Nemesis) came from a timeline where The Legion wrecked everything including time itself, leaving him (as Lord Nemesis) PTSD ridden and trying to piece time back together as Silos.
The Legion were going to be a key part for the upcoming storyline and why space and the space station were going to be a thing in future updates.

Yeah, 3,000 people on the fucking server and no one recorded a 30 seconds video of it as proof. Can we stop LARPING now? This is not some Illuminati shit. Where is the real proof this server exists?

because they invited "celebrities" from DCUO and CO. It follows that they'd invite an actual e-celeb who is vocally a City of Heroes fan.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what's going on? There a new release or way to play the game or something?

Genius.

Attached: Redeemed Rikti.jpg (1920x1080, 632K)

>t. Leandro

Give it up give it up, baby give it up

Face it your jig is up.

Greedy fuckbags only follow trends. MMO's aren't on the profitable and fresh hit list for them.
Expect a super hero battle royale soon instead.

The owner literally admitted to it being real.

you've been found out, fucker
youtube.com/watch?v=nA7PRgiTCYM
youtube.com/watch?v=DAjyLxXFGIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2n6zEhLQcro
youtube.com/watch?v=wI7e6I22Q38
youtube.com/watch?v=MYwzOTFCK7I

The fucking dude who got accused of owning all of it came out and admitted it. There are videos and screenshots showing footage of it popping up too.

youtube.com/watch?v=MYwzOTFCK7I&t=614s
He's literally using stuff that wasn't in the game at the time of the shutdown. There's more videos on the channel as well. Fuck off retard

Sup Leo? We've got evidence of an e-mail from you threatening to ban anyone who snitches about the Super Sekrit Servurr in this thread.

>LARPing as someone trying to deflect by accusing people of LARPing
you're on too many levels of irony my dude.

Fuck off shill the jig is up. You don't have to let us play with your toys but we sure as hell know they exist now.

So you mean to fucking tell me... people have been playing this game for 6 years (essentially since it initially shut down)... and they haven't told anyone outside their butt buddies?

But why?

I always found it odd how CoX never had a full fledged emu server like almost every other dead MMO has.

I can't believe this has been going on for 6 years without any major spotlight on it.

Obsessed

nah, Positron posted a AMA a long time ago about this

>Yeah, 3,000 people on the fucking server and no one recorded a 30 seconds video of it as proof.
>Where is the real proof this server exists?
Are you fucking retarded? The whistleblower has literally hours of video on his channel. It's been posted several times already:
youtube.com/channel/UCYazn0WboJkWbbSQM2SpYcA

Literally kill yourself.

IT'S UP AGAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=uUuQDcL2FoY

because FUCK YOU

Because you live in a hellscape of a world.

butt buddies is the absolute right term
this is a textbook cult of personality, to fuel one man's boner of self-importance

You have his info anons, what are you gonna do with it?

YESSSS
BURN IT ALL DOWN YOU FAT WIERDO
DO IT

Probably because they illegally have every bodies accounts, or they are reddit faggots. Probably both.

they might as well be, they use the same tactics. all the first replies to the last thread were attacking the guy for his looks.

truly based

worst timeline

this game had so much fucking lore its amazing...wish I had payed more attention to the Ouroboros stuff. Could never find people to do the Mender TFs

Because fans can be just as much of an asshole as, if not moreso than, greedy/incompetent devs

Leandro already went on massively and didn't deny it. Keep up.

I only played City of Heroes for a total of like 2 hours back in the day when I couldn't even speak english but this shit still makes me furious. What an absolute cunt.

Chad neckbeard vs Virgin baseddrinker

This is worse than the dude who gave the starcraft sourcecode back to blizzard

>tfw you just clicked through every single mission description

Attached: sealious.jpg (480x480, 44K)

So what's going to happen now? We gonna get to play again or is the server gonna shut down?

>based blobman blows the story of the century wide open
WEW

I played Toontown instead of CoH but I still understand the pain, I'd be seething for days if something like this happened with the former game

He is a gross looking motherfucker honestly, but I'm glad he came out with this shit. Then again maybe I wouldve been more content living in ignorance, this shit hurts so much. I'm still half in disbelief over it.

I've always wanted to try this game. A shame I'll never get to now.

it's gone forever, just like marvel heroes omega

>All these other dead MMOs all have functioning private servers
>Always see people wishing CoH had one
>Never got into it but thought it was weird there wasn't one
>Turns out there's a straight up retail perfect server
>It's been siphoning all the most dedicated people who would've been contributing to a server project
>The guy who runs it is literally Stalin and threatens to murder their precious characters if they ever leak it's existence

It's just insane.

Easily one of my favorite things to do was run around and read the biography attached to all the characters. EVERYTHING had a story, it was so fucking awesome. all that work is gone.

infinitely worse
if half this shit is true, he's done actual illegal bullshit involving property theft. it's not just NCSoft sending a C&D, they can go straight to court
the only issue is that he lives in brazil
if he doesn't get sued, he seems like a giant fucking faggot and will probably end up not releasing it just to spite everyone anyway

Imagine how many dedgames have had their hard drives wiped or just trashed. How many avoided that? How many of those are just sitting in some asshole's closet, waiting for them to go on auction? This fucker did just that, only he made a special secret club just for himself. There aren't any words.

Everything now rides on this one guy who has all of the files handing them out, despite the fact that his personal info is already out there, and people are probably emailing NCSoft about all of this tonight. The chances of him actually doing the right thing and uploading it, potentially further incriminating himself, is 0

So is there anything we can do?

>But why?
Because the guy with the code is an egomaniac.

He's going to lie. He's going to say the secrecy was to protect the server from NCSoft lawyers. Do not believe him. He lives in South America where they couldn't even get the fucking Nazis nevermind people who breached copyright, and the server itself is hosted in some off-shore no man's land. DO NOT BELIEVE HIS LIES. LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON THIS REMAINED A SECRET WAS TO FEED HIS FUCKING EGO.

scream

My bad, they weren't called "The Legion" but "The Battalion". Positron dumped the lore in a few AMAs.

I'm so fucking mad

Attached: 1551461239997.png (337x256, 132K)

>he seems like a giant fucking faggot and will probably end up not releasing it just to spite everyone anyway
The real danger is that he could actually delete and erase all of it.

I think he's an argie

Break into rat-fuck's house and steal the code.

Other than that, not really anything other than hoping one of his collaberators cracks and releases it.

Its fucked user. This asshole had a secret club for 6 years and actively shut down discussion of possible future private servers and also had cronies who out up fronts for donations for false hope and replacement projects to fund their secret club. Hes pissed that he got found out and hes gonna either slip out quietly and continue what hes doing, get taken down by NCsoft, or hes gonna fucking delete everything out of spite. There is zero hope for average coh fans ever getting to play it again.

he lives in argentina

pray one of the other people in the clique also has the files, but since it seems like this guy has jealously guarded this shit for six years I fucking doubt it

i don't want to believe you but i know it's most definitely true

Attached: 1519627980813.jpg (900x973, 93K)

best we can really do is keep talking about it. Maybe NCSoft descends like the fist of an angry god and sues him into destitution (possible), maybe he realizes what a dick he's been and releases the source code out into the wild (unlikely), maybe he just shuts everything down and deletes everything to cover his ass (most likely).

Wouldn't matter, the other target should be the original thief who would have a backup

We need an insider first and foremost.

Attached: 1549648667322.jpg (188x204, 25K)

So, this could be good news. What if someone else has the files and just make it public? Never played CoH but I would love to

>We gonna get to play again?
Not only has he jumped through hoops to make sure you never got to play when you could, he's the kind of psychopath who will make sure you'll never get the chance by burning his projects and assets to the ground. All while crying that it's your fault.

Attached: 1327387365871.jpg (936x536, 264K)

I hope his ego enjoys having a shitload of insanely asshurt autists who feel betrayed constantly hounding him for the rest of his days. Their damage control is literally everywhere this pops up so they must be shitting bricks.

>the timeline where NCSoft gets their ass in gear and kicks his fucking door down with a battering ram of lawyers
>where brazil extradites this sack of shit to some american prison where he dies twenty years later
>NCSoft brings CoX back with the code they liberated from the rat-shit
>this is not your timeline

Attached: yeah ok.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

>There has been a server up and running for 7 years
>You didnt get invited despite actively posting in CoX communities for the entire 7 years
I fucking hate these faggots, I just want to play my game again.

decide where he lives so I can send my illuminatti death squads to him.

it's...not IMpossible, but it seems like the only people he's surrounded himself with are sycophants
he has the entire city of heroes community under his thumb
if anyone is wise enough to do that, they haven't been wise enough the last 6 years

Everyone who has an account there needs to be called out

user it's over. The sole wild copy of the game's server code is in the hands of some egomaniacal elitist who's either going to delete everything or get assfucked by NCsoft.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1340400430035.jpg (420x510, 56K)

I was a dumb little kid when I first started playing like 15 or 16 but still have many fond memories
>meeting the freedom phalanx in Pocket D during the anniversary events
>Sister Psyche wedding
>farming Hydra for xp in sewer trial before the nerf
>getting to level 41 and immediately getting 40 tells asking to mid and the tells only racking up the more levels you got
>the lagfest that was Hamidon raid
>the mission where you save someone with a name close to Jack Emmett
to this day not sure if it was the actual phalanx or just some GMs having fun, but was always so cool seeing them and they'd have every badge in the game.

Seeing his digital fascist empire crumble would be a decent consolation prize.

>WEW LAD
>the only issue is that he lives in brazil
WEW LAD

E

W E W L A D

L

A

D

Attached: 1551119458660.jpg (462x565, 196K)

This is fake, the server doesn't exist
Move along kids it's not real

STOP THE WORLD I WANT OFF

Attached: koth.jpg (500x753, 68K)

HMMMMM, who could be behind this post

Attached: woke baby.jpg (615x409, 34K)

haha this is a lot of bullshit we'd never hide a private server from you!

not the ENTIRE community, the Facebook group and the SEGS discord seem to be the only places allowing discussion.

Which is surprising considering the Facebook group is run by perhaps the most well-known egomaniac from the game.

I always wanted to play this game but I never had the money or the tech to play it.
eat a bullet you shrimp dicked loser

This. Boy am I ever feeling sleepy fellas, how bout you? I'm gonna nod off for a bit. zzzzZZZzzz, huehuehuehue, zzzzZZZzzz, huehuehuehue

Now is Yea Forums going to pull of a heist or what? Surely one of you is based.

YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT
YOUR LITTLE CLUB HOUSE IS BURNING TO THE GROUND
EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT YOU DID
WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Attached: IVE GOT MY EYES ON YOU.png (540x661, 550K)

I'm a tranny and I found his fanfic page

fanfiction.net/u/364613/LeandroTLZ

So that's some involvement

Excuse me everyone if you could please look into this retinal scan I'll make sure all of you get accounts for the private server post-haste.

Attached: meninblackmindwipe.jpg (970x546, 80K)

plz stop ;_;

Attached: kill me.jpg (708x396, 38K)

I AM LITERALLY TOO FUCKING ANGRY TO EVEN THINK I JUST WANTED TO PLAY CITY OF FUCKING HEROES AGAIN. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 447897416111.jpg (1200x946, 165K)

>implying anyone on Yea Forums is capable of not being an idiot long enough to get in the Circlejerk Club

You know nothing, there's nothing to see, move along to a new thread.

Sorry guys there's no private server

I have no stake in this mess and am just here to witness the murder of a scumbag

>tfw in the server
>tfw too based to tell anyone how to get in

fuck yourselves, niggers

Attached: 1497148208917s.jpg (225x225, 4K)

imagine if this turned into a /pol/-steals-Shia-LaBeouf's-flag-tier happening

My friend loved this game. I played it for a while when it came out and thought it was pretty neat.

I feel like shit today and this didn't help. I'm going to go fap to feel anything again.

Attached: 1541873332057.jpg (652x641, 68K)

Quit larping, we're already mad enough

Can I get sauce of CoT, SEGS, and SoH being fronts for his server upkeep? I wanna compile all this shit.

we already know how to get in, you need to get an invite from someone already in

Enjoy it while it lasts dumb frogposter, this is going to get enough buzz to make NCsoft go after your tinpot dictator and bring the server down.

For six years that must be pretty tough, especially when all the kickstarters and what not were just fronts to fund their private server.

Already tracked you and banning you, your sponsor and everyone you recommended.

Good job.

Attached: 1541777386448.gif (301x464, 510K)

This guy seems like such a conniving, petty, sociopathic little dork. I have a feeling this whole saga is going to end up on one of those Internet Insanity videos soon

SEGS seems unlikely because they're allowing discussion in their discord. CoT and SoH seem more like fearmongering, but I'd believe CoT was a scam if someone posted proof.

I think most of it came from though not sure if SEGS are actually a front, they even denounced the rumors of their involvement in a vid youtube.com/watch?v=zqMuLuxbSLA

God I hope so.

>I could've still been playing CoX instead of wasting time and money on inferior MMOs like SWTOR and GW2

Attached: 1470996929277.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

I never played CoH but this honestly makes me sad. Sometimes I'd see what was left of the community was doing and they were constantly being led around by hopeful kickstarters and promises all the while hanging onto a shred of hope that they'd get to play their game again. And today to find out a group of people they may have "known" and counted as fellow members of the small community were secretly playing the entire time behind their back while at the same time pretending they were hurting too? I can't imagine that level of rage and feeling of disgust.

Attached: 1525898348664.gif (500x275, 365K)

I wonder what the dev who gave him the code had in mind. Surely not this fucking mafia kept secret through intimidation.

I'd suggest not posting any of your old characters or this faggot may delete them and your old account and it might be the only backup ever left.

the only one that would make sense would be CoT, that game has 0 development for all the money and time that has supposedly been put into it. just go look at the webpage and what little it has released. you could go onto fiverr and get some sorry cunt to shit that stuff out in blender.

what i find really fishy is that SEGS were approached by Leandros to code and they apparently turned him down. something more fishy is that he HAS actually written code for SEGS but only about 140 lines I think someone has said. It makes you wonder if he offered to implement live code into segs to help speed their process up but they chose to deny in order to keep themselves away from possibly getting shut down.

Alright, I'm organizing a team. Going to pull one last heist, for the Rogue Isles. For Family.
Who's with me?

Attached: Dumb Dancing Lizard.gif (188x348, 848K)

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?!

well SoH is being developed by actual ex-developers, not any community fags

I am quite positive that dev is a member of the server

Jacked up, and good to go

Attached: 1482837847031.jpg (632x544, 112K)

Not only that, but the group doing it has been leeching money off of the community with sham replacement projects that have gone nowhere for 6 years.

>Narcissistic sociopaths ruin an MMO for loads of people that just want to have fun time with frens
IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

Attached: 1422848897580.gif (400x300, 1.98M)

Hey Faggots,
My name is Leandro Sebastian, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass old City of Heroes screenshots. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm admin of the private server team, and a mod on Reddit. What secret clubs are you part of, other than exhentai? I also get thousands in donations, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just licked me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: Untitled.png (523x533, 688K)

I'd want to start over from scratch anyway, honestly. Be more fun that way, and I could experience some of the lower level content that was added in after I hit 50 without having to go through Ouroboros.

O-oh. Even worse than I thought.

>implying you're ever going to see any of this data ever again
it's over

I moved on from CoH a long time ago, I knew it was dead and gone forever.
Then it turns out some babydick nerd has been hoarding the game to himself and a couple of toadies this entire time.
Fuck this gay earth

Attached: if only 2.png (962x635, 620K)

That doesn't necessarily make SoH a scam. I think the association was that the developer that gave Leandros everything was working for SoH.

If you're serious then god speed you bastard.

Attached: Chadsopinion.jpg (912x1024, 64K)

One of who is probably the person who gave redditfagboy the server code/database

SEGS at least is legit, they have a dedicated channel in thier discord for discussing it and contributors and admins are actively talking about it in there right now.

Exactly

Guy running CoT clearly has prior knowledge of a working, retail version of CoX, and is defending the private server owner. It's not undeniable proof, but come the fuck on.

I will legit send you food for a week if you find a way to steal his fucking server.

City of Titans and Titan Network aren't actually directly connected, despite the name. But Titan Network DOES run Paragon Chat, which was repeatedly named as a smokescreen for the private server by the leakers.

>local user kills ugly ass hueshitter and steals game servers from his home
you're not going to do it, but it'd be hilarious of you did.

He's not running City of Titans you goober.
Titan Network is the CoX Community that runs Paragon Chat and Titan Icon emulators.

Quit posting misinformaton.

Attached: 1554816489414.jpg (480x480, 50K)

>it's me and my bitch

Attached: fuckleandor.jpg (231x218, 6K)

Something about this post feels like damage control, might be the cat

How is that proof

That's a cute dog though at least.

>He is going to get away with it
Hell cannot exist because nothing can be as horrid as this world.

Attached: 1334915149749.png (848x900, 1017K)

>Quit posting misinformaton
I don't give a shit at this point, burn it all down

Damn, this fag is obsessed with dogs.

I'll never understand the level of ego and insanity required to hoard something to yourself that you know so many people are dying for. Most of us if given the stuff he was gifted would have spread it among the internet like a goddamn virus to anyone who wanted to poke around just out of sheer malice towards NCSoft for shutting it down if anything.

You guys know what is funny? There is also a fully working clique Star Wars Galaxies, PRE-CU and some (not too much) new content sony scrapped before moving to CU.

Fuck Fire/Kin controllers and their power leveling

>tfw i will never get to make my own CoH private server that doesn't allow niggers to join

Attached: 1548391564705.png (272x204, 22K)

because SEGS has turned him down.

if he was really feeding them code, they would have at least had combat worked out already. they have been struggling with that for months now.

please dont make my night worse user

Attached: 1391390032578.jpg (422x406, 60K)

That wouldn't be surprising, but it already has private servers

Three words for you, hue-user.
Rubber Hose Cryptanalysis.

Harder to care about a clique server when there's also good public servers.

Never again...
youtube.com/watch?v=fVB5xdqJqo0
So many super friens, pumping out particle effects and pets, cleaving through folks for threads and furies tokens.

The perfect cover, struggling with coding and denying help from someone who owns a fully functional server with the old database.

Why the fuck would a shell company openly allow discussion about the illegal enterprise they're feeding? It's like if Vinny's Reliable Loan Firm was sharing news about the Mafia operations pretending to be loan firms.

What the fuck is even happening?

Attached: Sangheili.jpg (1728x558, 274K)

SWG emu servers have been ruined thanks to everyone now using fully automated macros.

Exactly why I trust no one until they can prove otherwise

>It's like if Vinny's Reliable Loan Firm was sharing news about the Mafia operations pretending to be loan firms.
misdirection, the government does the same shit.

ALL I WANTED WAS TO MAKE NEW CHARACTERS AND DO SEWER RUNS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 549875465.gif (320x242, 1.95M)

Did i miss something, ive always wanted to play this game

Is this my chance?

Attached: 1554576165485.png (377x440, 26K)

You know how we always thought there would never be a private server for City of Heroes, because it had spaghetti code or whatever?

All that was a lie propagated to hide the existence of a fully functional, beyond-live private server.

Any hues able to determine his city from the instagram pics?

That and the server was stolen so they didn't have the code anymore but they couldn't admit it

>there are people who died in the span between shutdown and now who never got to take to the skies one last time
>they could've had the opportunity to return to Paragon City many, many times over had this server not been kept secret for so long
Man, I just cannot get over this. It's just so mindboggling.

Attached: 68085687_p0.jpg (2000x1124, 941K)

>the paragon chat client is the method in which the cool kids klub logs into their coh server
>claims they were working to get it ready for everyone else while they've actually been adding new features to the game for themselves

Fucking WEW lads, this just keeps getting worse

Attached: download.jpg (210x240, 7K)

ONE
LAST
HEIST

GOTTA HIJACK ONE OF THOSE LONGBOW CHASERS AND GET OUT OF HERE

Attached: screenshot_190204-19-15-07.jpg (1920x1080, 810K)

Is he really BR? Post his Instagram link and I may look

tldr there was one chance and some huenigger blew it big time

la plata, argentina

yup, it's even the same on NGE i recently had a nostalgia run through a NGE private server with a couple characters.

so many areas being farmed 24/7 by automated macros. got a couple max levels then dipped out. i'm not wasting my time farming legit at end game when some nigger makes more than i do over night then i do for a few hours of farm.

we always hear that people are awful, but it's really something else to have actual proof of a truly awful example of the worst kind of petty dickishness.

instagram.com/leandrotlz/

god speed to my monkey brothers.

>he's a fucking argie
truly the niggers of white people

You mean Rikti Monkey, right?

This is some Illuminati tier shit, goddamn
All this time there has been a secret council controlling information and managing a utopia under all our noses
we need a man on the inside, someone to sabotage their cabal and give the people what they deserve

given the absolute control Leandro has over the server, it sure seems like he'd be the only one to have any copies of the source code

What are the niggers of black people then?

Those massive public Rikti invasion evenets were fun shit. God now I feel depressed again.

Of all the things for there to be some kind of eyes wide shut secret society conspiracy over, never in a million years would I have expected it to be a bunch of autists forcing a personal monopoly over city of fucking heroes.

Somali pirates

Can't we just weaponize autism and just steal the data we need for the game?

>he speaks spanish in all his personal profiles
>people still think it's brazil because they heard "south america"
niggas pls

Attached: 1358363211337.jpg (306x306, 70K)

>illimunati
>cabal
They actually, unironically called themselves SCoRE, Secret Cabal of Reverse Engineers. You cannot make this shit up.

what, you thought a reality TV star being elected president of the United States was the weirdest it could get?

Correct, and this is why we will never get to play it again. Burn it all down, it must end. Keep sending those emails to NCsoft boys.

Its not as easy to steal server data

So he runs in this marathon instagram.com/explore/tags/21klaplata/

21klp.com.ar/deslinde/reglamento-2018.pdf

the bigger eyes wide shut shit already came out and got swept under the rug 2+2=5 and all that. comet pizza, the "deep state" greater zion and the like are still pulling strings.

Has anything like it been achieved before?

Attached: 1527363198022.jpg (419x535, 46K)

The problem is that Yea Forums isn't autistic enough.

GUS PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS

Leandro is deleting characters one by one until all discussion of the server has been wiped off the web. We're dropping like flies and it's only a matter of time until my scrapper gets the chop.

I'm begging you all, please, PLEASE PRETEND THERE IS NO SERVER

You would need to steal it off his PC because trying to steal code that's hosted in a server farm is asking for major trouble.

So is anyone uh
Doing anything aboyt this?

Attached: Lobster.jpg (300x439, 23K)

He is from argentina. Of course it has to be from Buenos Aires.
There is water, oil whatever just nuke that damn place already.

Maybe this autist is part of 'them' and they use this server to communicate

So how is Champions Online? Can you make a Symbiote person?

Attached: Pathfinder Token.png (1400x1695, 1.81M)

L E T I T B U R N

I already thought my characters were deleted 6 years ago, I'm numb to it.

i've been signing his email up for things like gay, scat, tranny and pee porn

/pol/'s game of capture the flag will likely never be topped as far as weaponized autism goes

IF YOU HAVE CONNECTIONS NIGGER THEN YOU NEED TO HELP US. There is no going back.

FUCK YOU IF I CANT PLAY IT NO ONE WILL FUCKING PLAY IT

It's too bad he's not a Jew or /pol/ could have been mobilized against him. Unsure if Jewish tactics are enough.

pretty bad
the base game wasn't the best, and it was ruined by years of lootbox-style stuff
also, if you're into RP, there's a group of tumblr-shitters that actively report pretty much everyone involved in that scene for pedophilia

Nothing to do but rat them out to NCS and hope they go after him.

I'd rather let it burn than feed the ego of some faggot.

Attached: 1550057950209.png (1074x972, 933K)

>i have a RIGHT to play a video game

Attached: 1555051578454.png (782x758, 127K)

I didn't get enough people to join the Private Server Strike Force. Sorry guys. Just really needed a Group Teleporter to rush us through cuz I had to go in 30 minutes.

Attached: screenshot_190204-00-42-54.jpg (1920x1080, 701K)

What was that about?

The people playing sure as fuck don't if we dont. The server was stolen after all.

Just Google Yea Forums Shia lebauf

Why is it always reddit?

YOUR CHARACTER WILL JOIN THE REST IN HELL. SLEEP NOW, THE PAIN WILL BE ONLY MOMENTARY.

tl;dr /pol/ found the location of Shia LaBeouf's webcam by analyzing jet streams in the sky and triangulated the position by checked flight maps

nice selfie faggot lmao

based

Got room for 2 more for a PosiTF is you want in? :^)

>dev hands guy everything he needs to set it up so everyone can play
>he keeps it secret and plays gestapo for six years, silencing all mention of it
>wow what a bunch of entitled manchildren
eat shit and die

I downloaded the game for shits and giggles. Made pic related and named it "Capitaine France" because I thought it was funny. Stumbled into the place where RPers hangout, and immediately got a long message telling me how I was being reported for racism and to enjoy my ban.
I had been playing for all of 20 minutes.
bitch was just all talk though, never did get banned

Attached: captain france.jpg (1460x843, 369K)

>Shia LaBeouf puts up a flag that says HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US and livestreams it, only showing the sky
>/pol/ thinks fucking with him would be funny
>use the stars and fucking flight paths shown in the video to figure out a general area
>have a guy who lives nearby drive around honking his horn until they can hear it in the video
>he steals the flag and runs a MAGA hat up the flagpole in its place
>rides off into legend

this leo fuck could ACTUALLY be a hero to fucking THOUSANDS and just disseminate everything out anonymously and claim it must have been someone else with admin access, or even claim that he got phished as a result of the attention, and he could still maintain plausible deniability. That said, he would have done so fucking years ago if he actually had any plans to do so.

Here, have an ancient meme.

Attached: LOL STALKERS.jpg (600x400, 50K)

Beautiful. Though I'm sure Alejandro or whatever his name is will finally give you your ban now if he's lurking here.

By attempting to do all of that, and coming up empty handed before someone just found a twitter post showing what town he was in, and then someone from there drove around honking his horn until it was heard on the livestream.

>Blueside
No thanks.
I'll take a LRSF and beat the shit out of Captain Stupid and the Freedom Faggots any day, though.

Attached: screenshot_181228-22-29-01.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

Any more anons kicking about with screenshots to share? I lost mine reinstalling on my computer, and looking upon other people's fills me with nostalgia.

I'm a frenchfaggot and this is pretty funny. I don't know how these people manage to use the internet without having an aneurysm every two seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0

>p-pol did nothing guys h-honest
>convieniently leaving out the time they pulled off the museum heist
>the time they figured out what town he was in by the wood cabin he was in
nice try faggot.

Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/leandrotlz

I will post more of my goofy 14 year old Sith cabal

Attached: Gold Ronin.jpg (1360x768, 134K)

>That fucking user that snatched the flag off the roof and then out-ran the police ON FOOT during pursuit with several officers on his fucking tail

Have this instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=WfQoD0_YrTc
>tfw spending a few hours a day building your base
I just want it back...

Attached: Light Ronin.jpg (1360x768, 164K)

Nah, it's a cool story. Same as that time with Yea Forums and the traffic cone from like 9 years ago. It's just stupid that people feel the need to embellish it so much. Even stupider that people on Yea Forums would embellish it so much.

I'm friends with a mod in the dragon age discord, and she's a mod of over 15 subreddits and 5 servers.

How can you be an effective mod of so many things at once? I just don't think it's possible.

Attached: Kyr'cycalor.jpg (1360x768, 216K)

So how does this server work? Can you use an old CoH disk to join?

>THEY COULD BE ANYONE
>Be careful. . .

read the thread you retard

Alright. What about something like Dante? Or Nero?

Attached: EXCEED.jpg (631x658, 38K)

That man does not deserve such a cute dog

Hahaha no
Not without an invite from the inner circle of the cox mafia and giving them your family and friends as security deposit in case you talk too much

Reading is hard.

No, you need to brush up on your blowjob technique, then get down on your knees and get sloppy all over someone who is already on the private server.

Although that would be pointless now, because it's all going to go up in smoke soon enough.

Thanks, anons. Hopefully some day we can all go back once again.

>when the GMs would spawn at the same time and fuck with each other

Attached: GM fight.jpg (1024x768, 707K)

WHY DOES THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME IN MY LIFE HAVE TO HAVE THIS SHIT

JUST LEAVE IT ALONE YOU PIECE OF SHIT ARGENTINIAN! RAAAAAAHYSADGVSA

Attached: 1369501311765.jpg (960x540, 154K)

You will suffer as I have.

How about the time we got the Russians to bomb an Isis training camp.

how do our aussie bro's feel about this, did they ever get to play CoH in upsidedown land? i'm sure they should be waking up soon or something.

sadder than it had any right to be
>The fate of the world never rested on one person's shoulders, Marcus. It's time for you to finally rest and see that.

Attached: 1555277566532.jpg (1152x2048, 351K)

>waking up
>5:15pm

>tfw me and my wife both called out sick for a double XP weekend to level our alts
>tfw we AFK farmed a council sewer instance with heals on autocast to farm healing achievements so we could build a reclaimator for our duo base

When I turn my clock upside down it says it's 2:13 am in Australlia

i'm not a very tuned in individual

Attached: 1538413420638.jpg (800x601, 101K)

Burn with the rest of us. Mine were gone 6 years ago and soon yours will be too.

>Leandro is deleting characters one by one until all discussion of the server has been wiped off the web.
Good. I can't wait for that soulcrushing moment he realizes he has nothing left to laud over anyone, and therefore by extension he has nothing left, period.

Alright Yea Forums, if you could have one superpower what would it be?

How's the general gaming media (both websites and youtube whos) responding or reporting on this so far? I never played CoH but reading this shit and this is one of the biggest scandals in regards to gaming I've seen in a while, this shit should be blowing up.

immortality/perfect super regeneration that might as well be immortality

the ability to play city of heroes and share it with everyone!

Attached: 1523932324285.png (620x583, 312K)

WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOD OLD DAAAYS

Attached: 1555261229852.jpg (882x960, 76K)

releasing the city of heroes server

Ausfag here, played the shit out of CoH back in the day, been following this story since it broke.

Honestly, I'm too entertained to be upset. Watching the whole world turn on that prick Leandro is cathartic as fuck.

The ability to reset to an earlier point in time and get a do-over when needed.

So somebody redpill me on this Tony Vasquez fat fuck, he's involved in this and is shaming people who call him out for being a bloated arrogant prick taking donations ot fund the project nobody gets to enjoy?

Make a new thread with all of the juicy links
massivelyop.com/2019/04/15/score-city-of-heroes-emulator-leak/
youtube.com/watch?v=uUuQDcL2FoY
youtube.com/user/VadorX/videos
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/427248758/#427250909

Attached: AtlasPark.jpg (864x648, 73K)

The ability to choke someone from a long distance

>thinking this applies to video games only
This entire shit basically proves conspiracy theories are legitimate.

shape shifting while keeping my memories and personality

Add this as well:
docs.google.com/document/d/1gLX3NIc3IW1etP8lIm0qK1qysdWfw2fJO1yV7V1NnQo/edit>

if the koreanjews catch wind they're going to be mad as fuck
i mean i think they're already mad as fuck at the west, they've been conned by shysters over and over again. proof? Tabula Rasa, shut down within like a year because Garriot kept on pissing money away scrapping and restarting the project and Wildstar, years in development and a wet fart and every "veteran ex-blizzard developer" in management were pointing their fingers at each other. christ western devs must be insufferable to work with

I'd never heard of it until this thread but I feel bad for you lot. His excuses don't pass muster considering invitations are open to anyone that already knew someone, and the standover techniques here are especially damning

This really ticks me off because i always wanted to play this game being a big super-hero fan and like I COULD HAVE DCUO was a decent placeholder but this game was the OG

Its not fair bros

This shit needs to be shared around more

Attached: d189977ab5dd98873f2fdc2a7ed679a7.jpg (521x810, 125K)

I only got to play this once before it shut down and made a giant hulking abomination, I had a lot of fun and wish I could've played more so my heart goes out to you guys.

Drop the > off the end of the link, also I don't see in there

A Symbiote.
So I wouldn't be so lonely.

Attached: Andi10.png (819x688, 750K)

honk honk, friend. honk honk.

Yo if you're the owner of that doc you should lock it to editing, I shared it with a friend and he saw anyone can edit it right now making it prone to vandalization especially to Leandrones.

damn, someone who is defending the dude that hard has to be in pretty deep with it.

i mean come on, the entire game clearly works. we're supposed to be thankful this guy gives us a dead empty world and a costume creator when he has much more up his sleeve?

also keep in mind this working private server has been up long enough for one guy to play it long enough to hit max level many times. it takes a pretty long time to level up in CoH, especially if you're stuck solo like he may have been.

Attached: Untitled.png (386x500, 43K)

enjoy having no organs and being consumed after like 6 months of fun

>Guys think all all the help Leos has given to the revival projects
>All the positivity hes contributed to the community
>Just ignore the fact that hes been lying to you for 7 years dude, hes a good guy I swear!
HE DESERVES TO BURN

Sorry friend, symbiotes have been through more retcons than your mom's been thru dicks lmao
They don't kill you anymore. At most you need some chocolate on occasion, but generally as long as you aren't literally hitler it's not gonna kill you.

Attached: Gimmie the chocolate.png (523x487, 490K)

After the architect system was introduced, farming maps made leveling up a bad joke, and the leaks mentioned they still had some going on in there. It really wouldn't take that long. Just takes autism.

Just get Cr1tikal to do all the work. He loves the game to death and has a dedicated fanbase.

Attached: Adjin Sato Slaughter.png (730x963, 499K)

He's fucking in on it too.

I wonder if there'll be a Dead Game News video on this shit. Ross loves conspiracies.

they did, i had to rely on them myself at the time because my server was mostly dead and i was desperate to get to the epic archetypes.

i'm sure he could definitely have been farmed a bunch, but i would like to live in the world where the fat man is wholesome and plays his video games

wouldn't trust a dude who sounds like he's constantly bored all the time

i never believe the reddit spacing meme until today, I still think it's overplayed but look at that it's a fucking tell that he isn't used to replying on here with all that fucking spacing.
>crapsake
yep it's defs the losers themselves.

Attached: cools.png (1280x720, 2.06M)

I feel so fucking dead inside. I haven't felt this way since Diablo 3. When all hope is lost what do you do? Someone buy us some plane tickets to Brazil and lets go lynch this piece of shit and steal the code back.

Attached: allislost.jpg (500x361, 48K)

What a dweeb
twitter.com/leandrotlz?s=09

Attached: IMG_20190416_034214.png (73x73, 12K)

You'd best believe in reddit posting user.
You're in a reddit thread.

six years. no plan for six years. what exactly was holding him back, i wonder? certainly not the functionality of the game, as the server was running for six years. REALLY MAKES ME THINK, HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

massivelyop.com/2019/04/15/score-city-of-heroes-emulator-leak/#comment-654978

THE FUCKING MADMAN JUST KEEPS DIGGING HIMSELF DEEPER

>this tweet is unavailable
twitter.com/leandrotlz/status/1063634788823764998

jesus christ, it's a wonder this didn't leak sooner

Attached: Capture.png (615x1044, 528K)

It's not a reddit thing. It's an oldfag thing. Most of those guys have been around pre-mobileshitters, and a lot of them probably date to the early internet days when it wasn't affecting how people put together sentences and paragraphs yet.
Shit son, that's how a good school teaches you to fucking write. You can choose to ignore good form and grammar for the sake of not getting hassled by shitters like I do, but if you don't know that, you're just an ignorant fuck.

>they were continuing to develop the incomplete partial work City of Heroes devs at Paragon dropped in the middle of because NCSoft suddenly told them they were all fired one day, clean your cubicle out and don't come to work on monday

I worry the more of these people I find, the more like them I become. Rabid, adversarial, cold. Every day I feel like I must kill or be killed by these monsters. Growing up has been nothing but a tragedy for me

technically true because it's the only unfortunate place where a sizable community of CoH has actually coalesced into one area, we have truly been btfo bros.

the leaker posted videos from 2017 too, so a good majority of the game was more than playable for a while now.

>I came up with the name SCoRE
>actually I didn't, this chick came up with the phrase Secret Cabal of Reverse Engineers
>uh actually I coined the acronym SCoRE after
this guy is just tripping over lies at this point

Angry at this nigga

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-035015_Chrome.jpg (1071x1181, 291K)

The symbiotes consuming your organs was a retcon too you mongs.

Who is this guy? If he's in America he's complicit with the data laundering he should get sewn up too right?

>Didn't release it to the public for 6 fucking years
>"we were gonna let you play it"
I hope this fag gets doxx'd

An absolute fucking lie. They kept it secret for six years. It was never going public. The only way anyone else had a chance at playing it is if the tree got shook at something came lose, and I hope it does, but far more likely these kids are going to burn it all to the ground because they can't have it all to themselves.

it's time, someone drop it.

holy fuck what an idiot

This is the face of your leaker, say something nice about him!

Attached: VWLQrvW.png (740x539, 877K)

>lol it's ur fault ur not gettin it we were totez gonna give it to you eventually rofl
what a fucking faggot, new thread when

Not all heroes are handsome hunks, some are fat neckbeards that just wana share the fun :)

Thanks for exposing the shrimp dicked wonder and his piss pants army chungus.

NECKBEARDS RISE UP AND RECLAIM YOUR GAMER STATUS

youtube.com/watch?v=BN-9tAVmo4Y
also
SOMEONE MAKE A NEW THREAD
WE'RE OVER THE BUMP LIMIT

Attached: jI8VsRl.png (554x565, 691K)

What a faggot. Like they were going to let in anyone other than their butt buddies. Honestly hope they get what's coming to them.

You don't have to be good looking to be a hero.

New thread before I go to bed

i'll do it when this hits page 10