WE DO NOT USE THE WORD FUN

Attached: cuckman.jpg (400x400, 100K)

....to describe The Last Of Us, which makes perfect sense

>using the word "fun" in place of "haha giggly enjoyment time"
OI

And that’s a good thing.

not all games have to be fun, you sperg

Why bother ?

Yes they do. Yes they fucking do, you rapist.

Attached: 1544708822251.jpg (500x265, 11K)

What did he mean by this?

Then why bother playing, or even making it then?

Attached: fun.jpg (647x309, 119K)

You'll never be a Hollywood director, Neil

>Source: moviebob's book.

Why don't westerners shave anymore?

*ruins Naughty Dog and the western gaming industry as a whole*

if its a game it does. If they want to be something else thats fine but a game thats not fun is worthless. If these hacks think they are somehow creating high art, they are mistaken. Video games like the last of us would be considered a c level movie or worse. Its garbage as a story telling product and since its also not fun its garbage in whole.

WATCH OUT GUYS

SERIOUS SJW WARRIOR GAME DIRECTOR DOESNT USE THE WORD FUN

THIS IS VERY SERIOUS GUYS. STOP PLAYING GAMES FOR FUN. DO EVERYTHING OUT OF HATRED AND ANGUISH AND SERIOUSNESS.

ITS TIME TO GET SERIOUS

no wonder games have gotten so bad lately. These people on charge don t understand what makes a game any good

Attached: ((())).gif (320x240, 666K)

nah, source is Game AI Pro, the leading book on game AI

Heh nothing personnel

Attached: B566CF43-E4A3-4D33-A8EB-890B574FE3B3.png (188x18, 1K)

I just want to laugh at his face for him actually thinking his games are somehow high art or something. Video games are still below tv shows in terms of artistic quality. Well below tv shows.

>it makes sense to play a game that isn't fun

Attached: 1551131969155.png (297x298, 12K)

No matter how much you try to finagle it, fun is still the end goal. Horror and hard games are still trying to simulate fun, just the fun for a specific type of people. If the experience isnt fun for someone, then that someone isnt going to waste his time with the game. Or is gone home your idea of a masterpiece? Wait no, that doesn't count because thats still fun for some people.

so basically what you are saying is that fun is too vague of a description?

>we are using our jew tactics to subvert, demoralize, and globalize the goyim

Its the perfect amount of vague for this thread

No, he's saying that fun = enjoyment you get out of a game for whatever reason. Saying you don't want to make a game fun is saying you don't want to make it good, basically.

Attached: 1535813170701.jpg (240x320, 29K)

Just because fun is vague doesn’t mean it’s not something you want your game to be.

Druckmann? More like Cuckmann.

it's all about (((the experience)))

We use the words "underage interracial lesbians"

YOU DON'T GET TO BRING FUN

I think it's high time gamers rise up

ha, yeah, love how they think th eir so damn special and doing some next level shit when its just putting fag psy ops on a screen

only the dumbest of the goyim buy this shit

DON'T WORRY, NO CHARGE FOR IT

>tfw the last time I gave a shit about Naughty Dog was Jak & Daxter.

AND WHY WOULD I WANT IT?

>tfw thought ND died after Jak X came out

so it's vague as fuck

he literally never said he doesn't want to make a game fun, he said he doesn't use fun when talking about the game, which is perfectly valid. there are a thousand other ways to describe how you want something that gets the point across better, like what the fuck does "fun" mean? are we in high school? there's likely a team of 50+ people and you are all telling them to make a game "fun"? what is the chance that out of those 50+ people they all have the same idea of what "fun" means? Now actually use grown up words to explain the vision of the project and the goal of experience and you have 50+ people with a similar goal in mind all working together and on the same page. This isn't even game development shit, this is like software team development 101

>it's another "autistic shitposter doesn't understand context" episode

What is fun might vary from person to person, but fun itself isn't vague.
The point is he's a pseudo-intellectual retard that's way too much up his own ass.

I would beat the shit out of you if you came up and said that shit to my face

NIGGER

>What is fun might vary from person to person, but fun itself isn't vague.
so it it literally is vague then

it seems like you are intentionally being obtuse

>words also not used: interesting, game, and gameplay