What games have the best atmosphere?

What games have the best atmosphere?

Attached: Max Payne 1 atmoshpere.jpg (1280x768, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqlj9McED60
youtube.com/watch?v=bK_FAx_KIMY
youtube.com/watch?v=vBt3CN6hbT4
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1633394421
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Max_Payne
youtube.com/watch?v=dCCHGCaDn-E
youtu.be/aj51Np8oAG4
youtube.com/watch?v=Pvt1NSBg-Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=xOCpvHnGvNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cry of Fear

Arkham City

nier automata

Stalker

Attached: heading-for-the-anomaly.jpg (1920x1200, 254K)

based

Dishonored

Metroid prime, no other game gave me this feeling. The game has no dialogues but it's fairly chill instead of creepy.

metro
dishonored 1 & 2
prey (arkane)
deus ex 3, and to a lesser extent 4.

The Russian Severnaya stages in Goldeneye were so fucking peaceful...Especially the one at dusk...It was so quiet and beautiful...The quiet only broken by the occasional GRENADE!

Attached: goldeneye_decoded_sev1_1920.jpg (1920x1080, 1.79M)

VR Chat

Attached: NevaFreeze.jpg (346x180, 26K)

>Present day
>Two nights ago

Attached: A4574805908E4F9597905498BB0F66F9.jpg (720x687, 67K)

Bully

It's grammatically correct you gigantic RETARD. Someone posts this every time that picture gets posted. Read a fucking book you god damn idiot.

Attached: 10858-2.jpg (1920x1080, 847K)

And you keep getting baited by it like a retard lmao

Attached: 0267382251.jpg (281x281, 43K)

You just took the reverse bait, you fool. You ate right out of the palm of his hand.

Max Payne 1 still looks great on PC @4k and 16:9.

Attached: mp1.jpg (3840x2160, 3.85M)

>deus ex 3
No, first game did a much better job. HR felt way too fake compared to the first game, especially considering it's supposed to be a prequel. Plus when half the thugs in the city are running around with augs you wonder how the hell they get that shit.

didnt remedy release full level editor and script editor for maxfx? why arent there any hipster indie devs making max1 total conversions?

Attached: mp12.jpg (3840x2160, 3.01M)

For its time it was very good, but mostly on the strength of its themes, writing and level design. The art and graphics were poor, even for the time. The art of Deus Ex 3 is very strong. Although some hate the filter, I think it's distinctive. I have a hard time thinking a game has good atmosphere if the art and graphics are bad.

>present day
>game came out in 00s

Attached: 1549658003602.png (960x933, 118K)

Attached: CEC7F668-1BD6-4CE6-BC18-F7DE86D33581.jpg (215x304, 22K)

>dusk version
>constant creepy looking enemies running up on ya out of the fog
>peaceful

Those were some good fucking times, I loved Max Payne 1 and 2 so much.

>didnt remedy release full level editor and script editor for maxfx? why arent there any hipster indie devs making max1 total conversions?

Yeah, the original Max Payne for the PC was packaged with MaxED (The level editor) , model viewer/ editor, script editor and the rest of the SDK. It's not hard to find the SDK tools online. Max Payne 2 didn't come with the development tools on the disc, instead Remedy released those separately online. But there are dev tools for MP2 as well, and MP2 uses a DX9 version of MaxFX with Havok physics.

Attached: mp21.png (3840x2160, 3.48M)

Attached: mp122.jpg (3840x2160, 3.9M)

WUT THE-

Attached: 1553734359212.png (300x300, 64K)

Came to post this desu
I like it, but the controls are almost unbearable, it has very detailed animations, but unlike something like classic tomb raider it feels very unpredictable, sometimes he sticks to cover, sometimes he decides to roll across the floor.
But it did so many interesting new things that I don't think any modern games would dare to do now, like getting rid of all the HUD elements

Remedy games have great atmosphere.

Attached: alanwake.jpg (1920x1200, 596K)

Attached: gabagool2.jpg (1920x1080, 656K)

I thought that was Indigo Prophecy.

COWARD!

Attached: 52771-Silent_Hill_(E)-21.jpg (798x599, 246K)

The Division 1 was really nice. 2 is... humid.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqlj9McED60

Thats what i loved about it, it was so challenging but once you got the controls down the gunfights were intense. Hundred percent agree they tried to do things no one else was. I almost beat it until i got that playstation mag demo disk with the viewtiful joe demo that erased your memory card and sadly i never went back

>no hud
>no map
>you can't carry multiple weapons nor a lot of ammo
>tank controls
my fav ps2 game ever, too bad we're never gonna get anything like it

was the sequel any good?

Attached: thegetaway_sc003.jpg (456x257, 25K)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R series
LSD
Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines
Tron 2.0
Pathologic
Thief 1 and 2 (and to a lesser extent Deadly Shadows)

Attached: 20180131060636_1.jpg (1920x1200, 314K)

The village sections during the night are atmospheric as fuck.

Attached: RE4.png (1271x646, 689K)

Bloodborne and GTA4

The very theme of the game is that many people got augs but then couldn't pay for Neuropozyne.

Attached: Capture_20181223174009.jpg (1920x1080, 801K)

Half life 2

To be fair it's hard to imagine anything surpassing the king fu mod.

>I almost beat it until i got that playstation mag demo disk with the viewtiful joe demo that erased your memory card
Ah, that's rough...
I actually started playing it yesterday so I might get comfortable with it eventually, I have been interested in it ever since a saw a trailer for it when it was new, but i never got around to it until I recently found it on the flea market and thought "why not"
I had a bit of a "holy shit" moment when I realised I had to follow the blinkers to get around, it took me a few minutes to realise it because I'm so used to games telling me to "go here you idiot!"
when I realised it wasn't gonna be your typical GTA experience i read through the manual as well.

Remember when they rereleased Deus Ex HR as a "Director's Cut" that completely removed all the gold filter look, totally destroying the game's art style, and then pulled the original version of the game from all stores so you can only play this gimped "Director's Cut" version that's literally a slap-dash port job from the hacked-together WiiU version?

Good times.

GTA IV

Attached: 1528691956863.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

Mafia 2. They put a lot of emphasis on AI and NPC interaction, plus the 1940's (especially snowy 1940's) aesthetic is comfy as fuck.

Forgot pic

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I still have the original Steam version. Never even knew there was a "Director's Cut" until I watched Ross's Game Dungeon episode about it.

>Ctrl + F
>Patho
>1 result
I'm disappointed.

Pathologic.
Honorable mentions go to:
The Void
Cryostasis
Homeworld
Half-life 2
Stalker
Silent Hill 2
Morrowind
Mafia
Vietcong

Also, Remedy games were always shit and claiming that Alan's Wake had "atmosphere" is a fucking joke. It was god fucking awful, start to finish. May Payene was "just" dull.

Attached: Pathologic2.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Subnautica

I managed to order a sealed copy of the PC version off of Amazon way after the fact and add the code to Steam, I got really lucky

>"I was merely a retard"

Just came to check if this post was made already.

Sonic Spinball

based shitposter

You're merely a bitch, you know that?

Alien Isolation.

Great post. Really worth the time spend out typing that.

Ye peasantry ways don't work on me. Begone ye filthy baiter!

Attached: hmmph.jpg (326x326, 13K)

True dat

Heh, sorry bucko... but you already took the bait. It's too late now mate.

What does grammar have to do with it? It's just confusing.

IT'S PAYNE!!

how fucking slow are you at typing

ASMR
youtube.com/watch?v=bK_FAx_KIMY

Attached: 20180818163818_1.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

Darkwood
Silent Hill 2
Shadow of the Colossus
SMT3

That's digital distribution for ya. Both devs and publishers don't seem care about the legacy of the games they make, it's all about quick profit then over to the next product.

Yeah, you'd probably know about something being confusing right? I know you like penis more than puss but don't project that shit unto us.

bioshock
yume nikki

In Ace Combat the sky and music gives me a sense of fulfillment
youtube.com/watch?v=vBt3CN6hbT4

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

If I knew I liked penis more than puss than I wouldn't be confused, would I?

Fornite
Minecraft
Other cringey games
Your specific favourite game

Yes you would, because that's unnatural. Being homosexual is the ultimate form of confusion.

Only zoomers will disagree, all of the dungeons are utterly flawless in terms of atmosphere. Especially Forest Temple, which is the best level in gaming history

Attached: Ocarina of Time.jpg (800x554, 83K)

It makes perfect sense in the game because the immediately previous scene was a flashback taking place several years ago, so they're letting you know that the storyline is now back to the present day plot.

I know why it says that cause I played the game. It's still poorly worded.

Ahh the muddy green and brown fields...
The white noise and repeated crow sound...
Timeless.

Shin Megami Tensei IV

>It's still poorly worded.
How else would you word it?

fuck you, lil nigger

This, Metroid Prime has the best atmosphere of any game, period

I'd either simply give the date or just say "two nights ago".

Play the game dumbass, "two nights ago" wouldn't work because like this guy already said The game is flash-forwarding years after a certain event.
You're dumb.

I have both :)

Afraid Of Monsters was better.

Bloodborne

Attached: Altar of Despair.jpg (1667x1877, 2.07M)

Or you did like I did and just turned the post processing option or whatever to low and it removed the yellow tint from the game

Is this a mod?

You agree with me when i say other 90s games aged bad but when I bring up ocarina you cry like a bitch and you know I’m right

Bloodborne and Silent Hill 2.

But "two nights ago" is already how it is written, dipshit.

I never played the 2nd because I hated the driving in the 1st game and thought the story was connected.

>Is this a mod?

It's the vanilla PC game with a few fan patches applied.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1633394421

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Max_Payne

autism

The story isn't connected nearly at all, there's one mission that features a character from the first game but the game doesn't expect you to know who he is, he's only there as easter egg for the people who played 1. I played only Mafia 2, and not once did I feel like I'm missing out on anything. It's a whole different story. It takes place in the same world, but decades afterwards. New characters, new plots, and new gameplay mechanics. So, better driving. Check it out, it's overall a great game.

Mafia 2's coming home segment makes everything comfy and christmas-y

Attached: 1550875340175.jpg (720x724, 29K)

>ctrl-f
>no condemned
pleb thread

Attached: 70818-condemned-criminal-origins-xbox-360-front-cover.jpg (800x1135, 127K)

Learn how to read you dolt, the guy said it should've only said "two nights ago" without "present day" and I was explaining why it wouldn't work.

Demon's Souls

Tower of Latria to be specific, fucking loved that shit.

>haven't been to that part of the game in ten years yet I instantly hear music
Signs of a good game I'd say

I am "the guy" and it would've worked since you're just using a reference point.

The first half atleast
Damn it for being forced to become a console shooter

Attached: 158124-call-of-cthulhu-dark-corners-of-the-earth-windows-screenshot.jpg (1280x1024, 140K)

Despite being RPGMaker games, OFF and Ib has some of the best atmosphere I've seen in a game.
Also special mention to Fleshchild which I'll forever be upset it got cancelled.

Attached: 63-051.png (640x480, 43K)

Isometric PC games from 2000s

Attached: command-and-conquer-tiberian-sun-ss5.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

test

the darkness 1
dead space 1

>was the sequel any good
>better controls
>ragdoll physics
>semi-side quest activities
>motorcycles and taxis

but

>souless and unlikeable protagonists
I prefer the first Getaway more

Attached: Frank.jpg (265x369, 20K)

>July 23, 2001
>Two nights ago

I wish, if I had my current knowledge.

Speaking of Ace Combat 4 the Broken Arrow sortie was comfy AF.

Attached: BAAC4.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Attached: fallout 2.jpg (1720x637, 288K)

Rain world > boomer jank > zoomer crap

Works on my machine

All the bleeping and blooping sounds coming from those shitty machines and computers in the background does wonders for this game.

Attached: 618480.jpg (2880x1800, 1.13M)

Attached: cof.jpg (1367x760, 45K)

Not RE2 as a whole but definitely this area.

Attached: xa1tlvfr9f411.png (2560x1440, 3.36M)

space has no atmosphere though

badum-tish

Night is falling...

Attached: The House.jpg (1440x900, 608K)

Play the fuckin game, zoomer. It makes sense as is.

VTMB was comfy

>No muslim rape gangs
Nah, It's not a good portrayal of Lonndon

based void poster

Fable 1
Mass Effect 1/3
Perfect Dark 64
Vietcong

Attached: Babel.jpg (640x378, 38K)

It's fine to call out such things when they actually make their appearance but to characterise the entirety of cities of culture that way shows you are a blind tastelet who is holding back our medium.

Silent Hill 2/3, not just in terms of horror either, some of those cutscenes are pure kino.

Assassins creed 2 during the venice carnival was amazing for its time

>Vietcong
based
youtube.com/watch?v=dCCHGCaDn-E

American McGee's Alice

Attached: 2341235-freedom_2012_01_09_19_43_41_75.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

I'm gonna have to go with HITMAN™ 1 and 2 because of how authentic they feel. The levels triggered nostalgia for real life events in me.
>Sapienza for childhood vacation
>That mayor variation of Sapienza where the euro music echoes throughout the map.
>Paris for flashy party memories
>Miami for midsummer event feels
>Colorado for granddad's farm
>Mumbai for that one miserable trip to India in my early 20's
>Never been to any japanese establishment but Hokkaido is comfy as fuck anyway
They all bring about a very realistic atmosphere that I have to admire it. They brought about tears when I was reminiscing. No other vidya has done this for me.

Attached: Hitman 2 Super-Resolution 2019.04.15 - 00.52.54.83.jpg (1920x1080, 749K)

Demon's Souls

Attached: demons-souls-tower-of-latria-panoramaofdemonssouls.jpg (1024x829, 90K)

>Gothic 1
>STALKER
>Mafia 2
>Max Payne 2
>Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines
>Star Wars KOTOR

Also anything on Windows 98 (Star Wars Episode 1 Racer, Shadows of the Empire, Oni, NOLF...)

Attached: Win98_PCEM_sup_vr.png (1024x768, 73K)

The first mafia has a good one.

Attached: Citydfsg.png (920x502, 887K)

and of course
>harry potter 1
>Harest Moon on SNES

Attached: 3x3comfy.jpg (920x920, 230K)

Hokkaido is one of the worst maps.
Yea Forums only likes it because this place is full of weebfags.

god tier
>Arx Fatalis
>SS2
>Betrayer
>Hexen 1

very good tier
>Deus Ex
>STALKER
>Morrowind
>other Hexen / Heretic games

gothic 1

And you only dislike it because you hate weebs.
I'm hardly a weeb. The only anime I've ever watched is silverfang and pokemon.
I like it because of it's varied environments and it very clearly applies the core mechanics to bring about a tight little package. Not having crowd npc's is a bonus too. They're basically just cardboard cutouts of people.

It would work if the previous scene said "years ago".

No other game has this much SOUL as MP1.

It does you twit, Max says it was 3 years ago.
Play the game you dunce.

Attached: Screenshot (872).png (318x480, 260K)

Then what's the problem?

>present day, two nights ago

What did they mean by that?

Attached: [000159].jpg (640x640, 174K)

The Void is better than Pathologic
Morrowind and stalker fucking suck

There isn't one, that's my point. I'm not the one claiming it doesn't make sense

They meant that you're a weeb loser and your parents don't love you

Stop arguing with retards

agreed. I like all the little details spread around the maps, especially Silvio Caruso's backstory
youtu.be/aj51Np8oAG4

This except Deus Ex belongs in god tier

youtube.com/watch?v=Pvt1NSBg-Ow

Attached: frostpunk_screenshot_06.jpg (1920x1080, 1.71M)

For a racing game pro street had kino atmosphere

What ruins the atmosphere of these games is that everyone speaks English and often even in an American accent. I know it's because of budget constraints but I wish they could have patched in foreign voice overs later.

P A T H O L O G I C
REmake
Killer7/Killer is Dead
Flower, Sun, and Rain
Fatal Frame 2
Never Alone

Attached: Killer7.jpg (1442x1080, 552K)

Attached: soull.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

Fucking gorgeous. This shit right here is EXACTLY why game companies don't want their games on PC. 18 years later and the game still holds up, when scaled to high resolution and refresh rate. Buy it once and you keep it forever, enjoying it for all time with new upgrades. Meanwhile in console walled garden land, you buy a game for an old generation system and it's stuck there. You want to play it again in high resolution on a modern system? Cough up some more shekels for the "HD Remaster." It's a fucking joke. PC gaming, especially back during that era (2001 and before) was the pinnacle of game companies that actually cared. Actually made something to be proud of that they'd want to be remembered. Not just the next yearly release to squeeze money out of people. Fucking depressing what's become of it all.

Attached: maxpayne_2017_09_19_02_35_52_284.jpg (3200x2400, 1.54M)

>playing game
>it starts raining
>pause and take it all in
which game has kino rain weather effects and sounds? winds/blizzards areas and sounds are high up there too.

Attached: 1554384273836.png (589x589, 306K)

>Wanna replay it again
>Afraid it'll be too janky and dated
We really need a new Condemned.

Hurts, doesn't it?

Game name in the upper left?

Hollow Knight has the best rain scene

Game takes place 20 years ago. London is falling very, very quickly. It's sad but it was still a British city in 2000.

You do not seem to grasp how backwards compability works. Meanwhile I a game like Ninja Gaiden Black from the original Xbox on my Xbox One X. That is 2 generations back and I did not need to pay anything for it. No need for HD remasters at all.

So basically Microsoft was kind enough to include this feature because their console was dying and needed an oomph. And it's an exception not the rule. So suddenly all consoles are golden at backwards compatibility? Nah you're dead wrong on this one. Look to Nintendo or Sony for what happens when you "own" the market and how old games are treated.

Mafia. I love the late 20's-early to mid 30's America. The ost is also great.

Attached: download (3).jpg (300x168, 11K)

Stalker
Arma 2
American and euro truck simulator

Attached: 20181007181153_1.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

Calm down grandpa. Enjoy your barf blow up textures.

You do realize that some console games with BC get enhanced updates right? One example that I know of is Oblivion on Xbone X, they added 4k support, improved faces & textures all in a free update.

I hate to say it but Ghost Recon Wildlands does open world weather pretty much perfectly. But it's a standard template AAA Ubisoft open world game so...

True Crime NYC

For me its Gran Turismo 1

>not RE2 as a whole

why the fuck not? Marshalling yards is indeed great tho

based
facial hair kino and jesper kyd's best work, with it would get some mods that fix the gunplay

Attached: gran_turismo_ps1_screenshot_5[2].jpg (380x285, 26K)

I can't play 1 because I have really bad mouse stuttering when looking around, anyone else experienced that?

I did play it you dumb fucking ugly cunt. Don't reply to me again.

have you actually played HITMAN 2? they listened to feedback and used different accents for the non-american locations

(2016's voices remain unchanged)

Does little zoomy need a diaper change?

youtube.com/watch?v=xOCpvHnGvNE

Attached: 1538623001969.jpg (500x369, 100K)

Developers don't want to admit it but visual clarity it really important to atmosphere and it's why Max Payne 1 and 2 still hold up so well.

Try forcing vsync off using your driver control panel. You'll also need to cap the framerate at 60 otherwise it fucks with the shootdodge and jumping.

Stalker, Gothic 1, Arcanum

I recently finished Dusk and that game was extremely atmospheric, especially Episode 3.

Attached: maxresdefault (31).jpg (1280x720, 84K)

atelier rorona

Agree 100%. Mafia II during the winter is peak comfy. That first drive back to your Mom's with Joe is so fucking chill. Listening to adverts proclaiming the benefits of smoking on the radio. Supply planes flying out over head. A different time.

Mafia non zoomer edition. Especially the based race

Idk why you're trying to argue over awkward sentences when you're clearly an ESL faggot.

Eurotruck Simulator 2

Max Payne
Half-life
Stalker
Dark Souls
Resident Evil Remake

Attached: 1541053801542.png (1043x893, 121K)

Don't make me shit in your mouth

seething

New Vegas and the DLCs

Attached: 164274163-fallout-wallpapers.jpg (3840x2400, 1.77M)

my melanin enriched brother.

Attached: Very nice.jpg (1680x1050, 829K)

Attached: VtMB.webm (942x808, 1.86M)

forgot the interplay Fallouts

Attached: uojj20z4kga21.png (596x600, 106K)

So exactly when those gangs are at their peak then

those fucking dance animations always get me

Learn the difference between "two nights ago" and "two nights before".

Why? They're realistic.

Attached: 1521612612.gif (222x180, 2.94M)

thief 1 and 2

The sequel better have some good dancing moves

Attached: ISOLATED.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

The Evil Within

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (900x506, 75K)

Played it recently, not janky and still looks good

The fact that you're still arguing this just goes to show how dumb you are. It already makes perfect sense and only fools like you think otherwise

I'm still waiting on the steam release.

No, it's an awkward way of saying it, ESL retarded moron.
It's not grammatically incorrect and it doesn't have the wrong meaning either, it's just awkward and confusing.

The first Borderlands game.

Attached: Borderlands-Online-Klasse-Sirene.jpg (1670x920, 1.19M)

Metroid Prime
Super Metroid
Metroid Fusion
STALKER
Half Life 2
Half Life
All of Bungie Halo
Spyro Series

SOUL

Attached: gothic_table.jpg (800x600, 340K)

Also don’t forget System Shock 2, they used god tier sound design

Bully

Reupblic Commando

Okay yeah Hitman 2 gave foreign accents to some characters but still the game is full of foreigners who don't need to be speaking English. There are subtitles for many of the scripted conversations. Just because 47 can understand thirty languages doesn't mean that the game should basically dub everyone over in my opinion.

Maybe for a dumbass like you

Silent Hill 1-3

Twinkle twinkle little star...

Attached: Dead_Space.png (460x215, 168K)

Yakuza

Yes, the game is semi-realistic in the portrayal of the criminal ambience of the year 2000.

>it's just awkward and confusing

Shiteating brainlet confirmed. Neck yourself you fucking faggot.

Stfu already, dumb trannies.

Attached: 1131313.jpg (550x778, 74K)

The guy you're replying to is an autist but that's just one fucking game among 100s that you're forced to pay for a shitty remaster update. Stop cherrypicking nigger. Unless you can name at least 10-15 games that have gotten updates and improvements, all for free, fuck off.

>dumb nigger
>literally no argument or rebuttal because of dumb faggot brain
>hurrrrr trannies

Nice IQ you have there nigger.

>point out how he sentence is awkward and could've been worded better
>faggot ESL rages and just say " nuh uh nuuuuuhhhh"
>complains that I'm the one without the argument

Attached: 1251262161.jpg (544x572, 51K)

this, i could basically feel the atmosphere even playing on the fucking phone

Thief 1 and 2

>it was worded fine
>you're just a dumb nigger

Stay mad and continue to chimp out.

Metro series.

Attached: MetroExodus 2019-03-04 21-25-09-70.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

Learn English you ESL retard.

not him but better be an filthy ESL than filthy amerifat EOL lmao

hey man, fellow ESL here.
it should be "a filthy" not "an filthy"
the more you know

my personal GOTY of 2013.

is that even happening anymore?

Attached: 2013-09-10_00003.jpg (1920x1200, 614K)

Me too kek

FFVIII

Attached: BG.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

I've tried doing some stuff but I could never get the tools to work

I can hear the song.

Mass Effect 2

Attached: AFAFD77D-6D12-4444-8669-F50477085B0C.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

Probably not, mxthe is working on other shit like insurgency and contagion i think? it was greenlit tho, so there's still hope.

Present Day as in this time setting. Yeah it looks stupid in the screenshot but in game it makes sense.

This. Especially when my and my friend kept fighting the respawns until they started spawning with hands for hats and shit.

Attached: 1553891611823.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Beat me to it. I just downloaded all the dlcs, so I'm going to try those for the first time soon.

Whoa whoa whoa, is this just art or did someone remake 8?

Same, I love that soundtrack.

It's from WoFF.

Saying "Two Nights ago" would imply, in the game, that it's three years and two nights ago, instead of JUST two nights ago. WHY are we even having this conversation? You know you're wrong.

Oh - fuck.

Silent Hill 2

wuts widda bird, 'arry?

Mafia 2.

Attached: 1538103-942955_20100719_001.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

>TRANSMISSIONS JAMMED - PROXIMITY COVERAGE ONLY

Attached: Mike-Lindell_204[1].jpg (204x230, 7K)

Say about David Cage's newest movie game whatever you want, Connor chapters are neo-noir kino in terms of lighting and atmosphere.

Attached: Detroit_ Become Human™_20180630152040.jpg (3840x2160, 3.7M)

Attached: Detroit_ Become Human™_20180630010231.jpg (3840x2160, 3.02M)