Include an easy mode in Sekiro???

>Include an easy mode in Sekiro???
>WTF BRO HOW CAN YOU LET PLAYERS ENJOY THE GAME AT THEIR OWN PACE!!!!!

Attached: 1552729315669.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Galindo_1510/status/1117956595025993728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit

How could they do this bros... twitter.com/Galindo_1510/status/1117956595025993728

are you seriously so mad that nobody responded to you in the other thread, you had to make a new one?

play with legos if you can't with a fair game

Or just figure out how to play the game... It's not like it's incredibly hard. You just figure out that pattern that they want from you and then it's rinse and repeat until win. Every Single Souls Game EVER

>Machiavelli should’ve respected his readerbase and released “The Prince” abridged version for babies
>I skipped to the last chapter of The Count of Monte Cristo and I feel fine

Attached: DFD4DE2F-ADDC-4013-842B-A0F346F87AC8.jpg (182x277, 5K)

i enjoyed the game at my own pace

>UGH THIS GAME IS TOO HARD!!! I DON'T WANT TO TRY IT'S JUST A GAME YOU LOSERS!!! I BOUGHT THE GAME IT SHOULD HOLD MY HAND THE ENTIRE TIME!!! STOP BEING GATEKEEPERS YOU INCELS!!!

Attached: 1555265979665.png (287x425, 124K)

Is falseflagging fun? I've been thinking if getting into it.

Sekiro has an easy, medium, and hard mode already. Stop being retarded

>bad at something
Incel Brain
>MAKE IT EASIER OR I WILL CALL THE COPS
Healthy Brain
>I will learn to do this better

Attached: 1548106859349.jpg (550x550, 20K)

Git
Gud

stfu pussy

I don't get why this is such a controversial discussion. It's just an endless back and forth of

>They could implement an easier difficulty setting
>But they don't have to.
>But they could, though
>But they don't have to!
>But surely they could!
>Yes, But they don't to!

And unless From makes a statement one way or the other that's a massive waste of time. Obviously it wouldn't hurt the game if they implemented an easier difficulty setting and clearly labelled it as "Beginners Mode" or something but then, they're well in their right to say "It's as hard as it is, deal with it.". But that's the developers perspective. Fuck all the people who are offended by the idea of an easier setting because they want to convince themselves that being able to finish From games means they're good at video games, though.

>let the movie play on normal speed
>WTF BRO WHY AREN'T YOU ALLOWING ME TO ENJOY THE MOVIE AT MY OWN PACE, YOU ELITIST FUCK? *grabs remote and sets speed to x0.25* ah, much better

shit reddit meme and shit thread

>enjoying things
fuck off

There's actually nothing wrong with cheating in a single-player game. It's your experience.
However, bragging about it online is pretty gay.

Based

The game isn’t even hard. Christ, how bad at video games do you have to be to not be able to play Sekiro?

Attached: BDCBCEF0-933E-4B21-865A-7046CFF7BF91.jpg (1650x1904, 1.04M)

Or they could just stay silent for another week and this nonsense will blow over as the journos find the next controversy to stir up.

have sex

I didn't play it, but doesn't Sekiro punish you for dying a lot or something? That does sound kind of shitty, honestly

It seems like such a stupid waste of time. This is From’s sixth game like this. Do they think Miyazaki is unaware that his games are hard at this point?

It's a stressfactor that encourages the player to treat each attempt with care and not just blindy rush into the same challange over and over again without any new plan, much like a kaizo hack.

Not really. People get sick if you die a lot but it doesn’t kill them and there’s plenty of the item that you need to cure them in the game. I’ve never had it affect my game.

If its too hard for you why dont you just play a different game?

Attached: 1522784123564.jpg (500x689, 106K)

>implying the Sekiro fans that are happy with the game are basedlant consumers.

Attached: fq25rzio21021.jpg (800x679, 105K)

Because I paid 60 dollars for this game not realizing it was really hard because I did not look at any pre-release coverage of this game, watch any post-release coverage of this game, did not read any reviews, and most importantly have never heard of a FromSoft game before.

I DEMAND the game devs compensate for my lack of forethought and research.

What happened to losers adapting to become winners? Is this an actual argument or are people this depraved?

If you bought a From game without expecting it to be hard than you are an absolute retard.

Dude I was being sarcastic, actually read my post next time.

Alternatively, posts on Yea Forums have become so retarded, even when I made it obvious you couldn't tell.

If you reply to a post before reading the entire thing than you are an absolute retard.

>That kid who said "this game cheats" and stopped playing whenever he lost
This is the person who wants easy mode in Sekiro.

Attached: 1551218471800.jpg (990x682, 57K)

I think for normal games a disabled or easy mode has its place. Part of the charm of the souls games is that there is no difficulty though, and all the designer's efforts go towards meticulously balancing one version of the game. This paid off brilliantly in Sekiro, there are many innovations that would make it difficult to go back the the older souls games after playing it.

>put in an easy mode
No
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You lose half your money and skill points, but skill points aren't a big deal because it can't take points away from you, just exp towards your current point. It also halves your money but it's almost always very obvious you're walking into a boss fight so you can always homeward out and spend it before you walk into the arena. There's also a very slight chance NPCs get sick every time you die and very early on people thought it changed endings but it just presses pause on NPC sidequests and can be cured with a limited item that you'll have more than enough of if you're not needlessly using them at every turn.