ITT: predictions for the fighters pass

>Joker
>Erdrick
>Banjo
>Sans
>Doomguy

Attached: banjo.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendolife.com/news/2018/09/bethesda_has_spoken_to_nintendo_about_smash_bros_future_nintendo_exclusives_are_possible
zombo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=1IE1NmyrbWA
youtube.com/watch?v=M7EXlS9-XpU
gameinformer.com/gdc-2019/2019/03/21/cupheads-creator-desperately-wants-him-in-super-smash-bros
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>banjo
Gross.

My prediction:
>Joker
>3 FE reps
>a Pokemon SS rep

Edrick
Banjo & Kazooie
Lloyd with Yuri echo
Papyrus

FE Rep
Pokemon Rep
Sora/Agnes
Dead or Alive Rep

>Dead or Alive Rep
Hayabusa

>banjo
Gross.

>DoA rep
Gross.

joker
banjo
steve
erdrick
ryu hayabusa

>still thinking we're getting an FE rep

Attached: dumb fuck.jpg (640x360, 29K)

Joker
Chrono
Kiryu
Banjo
Final Evolution of Pokemon from SS

>Leon/Jill
>Crash
>Doomguy
>Banjo

>banjo
Gross but sadly happening
>steve
Quality but sadly not happening

Attached: HERES YOUR BANJO, BRO.png (210x400, 91K)

>banjo
Gross.

I seriously hope he doesnt get in. This banjo spam needs to fucking stop. But unfortunately his chances look good.

God I wish we were getting Steve instead but hopefully he's in fighters pass 2 along with Chief

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.gif (960x540, 1.34M)

>OP asks to predict the dlc lineup
>people post banjo
>even admit yourself that he’s highly likely
>somehow consider it to be spam

Huh?

>huh?
Yeah just conveniently ignore the hourly "Banjo." Threads I guess.

At least you are calling it a prediction and not a leak, I love seeing these lists!

Reminder that nobody actually plays this game. They just bitch and whine about X character getting represented so they can achieve a vicarious sense of fulfilment and importance.

Attached: bro you just posted cringe.jpg (257x196, 14K)

Even though you are using that gross render, you are by far the most humble Steve fan I have seen on this site throughout this month. I do wish the best for Steve, it's just the fans who are way too toxic for me. Best wishes (but please don't be a cuck to people who disagree in other threads...)

I just want her.

Attached: 1554843228065.jpg (1500x1500, 345K)

predictions are mad gay, i just want a puzzle game character

both steve and banjo have very big but different reasons for getting in smash. there’s no point calling me shill, it’s just obvious

Layton?

Thanks. Steve is actually one of my most wanteds and I see great potential in his moveset. Unfortunately, a majority of his vocal fanbase aren't genuine and only want him for memes or to piss people off.

Attached: he will survive.png (352x704, 214K)

I mean more Puyo/Puzzle Bobble/Panel De Pon type puzzles. Layton would be great too, though.

>hey Gus doc prediction thread
>joker

Oh my god fucking stop adding him to your prediction list just add the four you predict

>FE Rep
>Pokemon Rep
Absolute retard
>Dead or Alive Rep
Never mind, based Hayabusachad

Can't wait til the fighter's pass is complete and Doomguy, Steve, Sans, KOS-MOS, and Erdrick don't make it in.
Just like the Grinch leak, all you fags will do a 180 and pretend that you weren't the retards who truly believed these never-evers had a chance.

Attached: 1540355638215.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Ive had a sneaking suspicion Sans is going to be DLC. Even if it's not this season, maybe the next. The thing that got me was the Smash mention in Deltarune.

>Chrono
Literally no reason for him to get in other than his game being good. Every other Square Enix rep has more of a reason to get in than him.
>Kiryu
Who?
>Final Evolution of Pokemon from SS
It's way too soon for another Pokemon rep

Attached: ape.jpg (940x529, 226K)

>Doomguy
>Erdrick
>"never-evers"
ok retard

Attached: excellent bait.png (1597x1600, 532K)

I really hope Crono does get in someday, just so that his fans finally learn to spell his name correctly

Attached: Crono.png (256x224, 7K)

I know what you mean. I don't think he is a bad character choice at all. Just one that got a lot of traction due to rumors. Although I do want Banjo the most, it would be awesome to get a character that has potential.

Predicting
>DQ rep or 2B
>Banjo
>Dark Souls rep or Undertale shit
>Monster Hunter

I'm certain there will one day be a Smash game with both Banjo and Steve in it

Goku will be announced next

Can't wait

Attached: goku.jpg (1750x2500, 365K)

joker
byleth
banjo
chosen undead
katalina

MY EYES! MY EYES!

joker is being revealed/released april 25th. fire emblem expo is may 4th. do the math.

Not every single event Nintendo does has to be about Smash, stop being braindead

Attached: dimentio facepalm.png (655x773, 156K)

Banjo 'n' Kazooie, Hero of Alfegard, Jin Kazama and Ryu Hayabusa
;)

Attached: skeleton.gif (130x150, 83K)

The DLC is from franchises not repped in Smash before you loon.

>Still thinking Byleth and Katalina are in

Attached: [mocks you].png (425x400, 40K)

I love seeing Banjo fat so damn much.

Erdrick
Some namco fag (probably tales of or Xenosaga)
Leon
Jibanyan

There you go. I saved you a whole year of wait and 25$ for a shitty selection of characters no one wants.

>Leon
>"shitty selection of characters no one wants"
Choose one

>Hero of Alefgard
I thought I was the only one who wanted the DQ1 hero over Erdrick. A heavy armour based character is something we don't have and could be more interesting.

Attached: Dragon Quest by Katsuya Terada.jpg (1280x1745, 739K)

He's the only interesting one from that list. But the characters are all gonna be eastern anime fags with swords mostly. No western gaijin characters allowed.

edelgard
a namco character
unironically sora
and another first party

there u go enjoy it fags

>Sora
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
It's gonna be Erdrick. Stop being in denial. It'll hurt a whole lot less, Disneyfag. Especially because we're only a few days away from Erdrick being shown.

I was holding out hope for Tony Stark and Black Widow, but since they both die in Avengers: Endgame it wouldn't make much sense from a marketing perspective.

>Unironically thinking Edelgard and Sora are in
lol

Attached: mickey jesus.jpg (720x860, 175K)

>watched the movie
>this didnt happen
Is this just the "fake spoiler" we're going to shill?

Attached: 1521573599180.png (644x703, 84K)

dude no one cares about him face it
u didnt even know he existed till some leak
fuck off faggot

>thinking they are going to skip out on the cash cow that is sora espeically seeing how KH3 just came out and thinking they won't shill the newest fire emblem game
uhh okay.....

>DQ3 is one of Japan's most beloved games and sold better than both KH1 and KH2
Sorry but Mickey Mouse's anime boyfriend isn't happening, keep seething disneytard

Attached: sora.jpg (1000x1000, 166K)

>Crono (Chrono in Japanese version)

Emphasis on "KH3 just came out." It wasn't out when DLC was decided so it's "success" is meaningless. KH3 is the only KH game to outsell Erdrick's home game, DQ3.
Also, Sakurai ain't gonna shill the new Fire Emblem. He learned his lesson from Corrin.

Attached: chadrick wins.png (1280x720, 608K)

Kiryu Kazuma
Yakuza franchise.

>It's way too soon for another Pokemon rep
You know nintendo.

Since 2B is starring in Soul Calibur 6 and would get censored anyway, 9S should represent in Smash Ultimate. They can even make his hacking ability one of his B moves and have effects you can cycle through like Shulk's Monado Arts, with only one effect on one enemy able to be active at a time for about 3 seconds and with a short cooldown between uses.

>reduce Jump height by 30%
>reduce Power by 30%
>reduce Speed by 30%
>reduce Knockback by 30%
>reduce Defense by 30%

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>there aren't other kingdom heart games
he is representing the series retard and im pretty sure they were aware of it
also what lession
a bunch of autists crying on a bread growing board throwing fits about fire emblem characters
really showed him huh
nice waist of a post

> Side Character getting in over the Kasumi or Ayane despite being the protagonists & Franchise mascots
Jesus boomers are delusional as fuck

>implying i care about kh
just being realistic idiot

Hayabusa is a literal who & not even the protagonist of his own game.

cute rats

>Ryu isn't the protagonist of Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Shadow, Ninja Gaiden Black, Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword, Ninja Gaiden II, Ninja Gaiden 3, Ninja Gaiden X, Ninja Gaiden Episode I, Ninja Gaiden Episode III: The Ancient Ship of Doom, Ninja Gaiden Episode II: The Dark Sword of Chaos
?

Im predicting Brave is Banjo. His movement matches up and would sell the pass for so many people. He's gotta be one of the picks. He's really obvious.

Next up is some sword guy like Tales of rep, Dragon Quest boy or hopefully Chrono. I cannot for the life of me imagine Sora getting in. It's just too fantastical. Only because of Disney. I dont buy any of their pr people at all they will ask for a ludicrous amount and ask for creative liberties and everything in between.

Next up is fighting games character. Probably boring ol Heihachi instead of Yoshimitsu. Maybe Terry Bogard.
Sakurai loves fighting games. Dude has the whole Street Fighter 2 ost in ultimate and added Ken despite a bunch of other echoes ripe for the picking.

Lastly I will predict the big finisher. That's right, the last character is none other than The entire Resident Evil cast as one character a la Bowser Jr. That's right Chris, Leon, Jill, Wesker, etc. Everyone is here fuck it.

Man you're retarded

Attached: b6d.jpg (680x893, 153K)

Byleth*

>me
>giving a shit what you think
Pick one.

Attached: SquidGirl-3.jpg (800x450, 50K)

u just made that word up
>thinks banjo will be in
>thinks heihachi will be in
when they litteraly already tried and couldn't make it work
>thinks terry prankgard will actualy be in
yah its actually retarded

But user I dont want Heihachi or Terry those are just predictions. Calm your autism, pardner.

>this thread
>caring about your blog post
Lmao. Get called out, sperg

I'm fully expecting a Koei Tecmo rep. In the last few years or so they've collaborated with Nintendo on Hyrule Warriors, Fire Emblem Warriors and the upcoming FE: Three Houses, and before that there was Pokemon Conquest and Metroid: Other M. It just feels like the relationship is there to do something with. Unless they do something bizarre and put in a Musou rep like Lu Bu, Ryu Hayabusa makes the most sense and seems the most likely.

>waist
>lession
I thought people under 18 weren't allowed on Yea Forums

i told u heiachi won't be in they already tried
and it didn't work
thus making ur whole post a retarded fail
they are dumb predictions that wont happen

Well you certainly cared enough to respond to it, faggot.
Enjoy swordfucker, dead mascot and heihashit.

those are never happening
u annoying autist

>patterning
get lost loser

Of COURSE they will happen. Why? Because I said so that's why.

Attached: 1553879506411.jpg (244x284, 15K)

>Neku Sakuraba
>Travis Touchdown
>Banjo & Kazooie
I'm hoping the 5th is something absolutely off the fuckin wall that blows everyone's predictions out of the water
Bubsy, Plok, Glover, Chamelon Twist, something just totally unimaginable
but it's probably gonna be another FE or Pokemon character so fuck it

Attached: neku_crossover___tribute_by_jpkotaro-d685eg2.png (524x777, 309K)

He was referring to Dead or Alive

That Erdrick fellow
Monster Hunter (not to be confused with Monster Hunter)
I feel like there's gotta be at least one 1st party Nintendo character so let's do Bandana Waddle Dee
Banjo & Kazooie, because at this point, why the hell not

>Joker
>Porky
>Lip
>Ryu Hayabusa
>Phoenix Wright
Find a flaw.

ok, porky

I hope I'm wrong. But knowing Sakurai, im probably not

As much as I like Neku and the entirety of his game, it's not happening with Nintendo pulling the strings. They want to make the most profit, not what would be the most unique choice. That means either boring Hero Erdrick or Sora, who I am fine with but is also another boring sword fighter with a bunch of magic and the added benefit that he wields the keyblade like a club.

Travis got deconfirmed

>Hayabusa is a literal who & not even the protagonist of his own game.
Ryu Hayabusa is a famous character, and is the protagonist of his game and the many sequels that came after. Whatever he meant, he was completely wrong.

litteraly all it
porky is okay
ur words are meanling less u dumb faggot weeb

Dante im just expecting i dont know why but i guess my question is.

Would you be mad if Nero made it instead?

Four Banjo & Kazooies one after another.

Attached: 1551998679361.png (400x240, 39K)

Go home user you're drunk.

STINKY DAY

The second Smash Bros DLC will be revealed on this Thursday.
It's not Erdrick.

Attached: ZEZZgLN.png (640x235, 105K)

nobody in the west knows who erdrick is and the composer is a douche and kh is never getting ported to switch
yeah twewy bombed but him being in smash will get the game more sales and it's not tangled in copyright hell like the other two

Source or you're a huge faggot

>Western third-party characters
>When NOJ is picking the DLC roster

Attached: 27541_106912742692223_5643_n.jpg (200x171, 14K)

>yeah twewy bombed but him being in smash will get the game more sales
What does this have to do with anything? This has zero bearing on how characters are selected for the game.

all i want is a fucking vampire :(

I will believe you because that's what I want to happen.

Attached: 1555218871015.png (512x512, 318K)

its not the retarded puppet either fagot

Oh hey, a fellow Nintendo employee.

Reminder that this is objectively correct

Attached: Dlc tiers (unordered).png (1292x660, 1003K)

>at the time Banjo was up there with the big guys, Mario, Sonic and Crash
>Mario still doing fine to this day and Sonic somehow managed to stay around for some reason, even if he kept disappointing
>Crash and Banjo just vanished completely, until they actually bothered to revive Crash in some way
>Banjo has been reduced to shitty references and cameos after his last game bombed
Now let me ask you this, wouldn't Banjo in Smash just be another one of those shitty cameos? What would something like this accomplish, exactly? Banjo has long lost his status as being a platforming iconic, he's more like a relic of the past. And he's not really as iconic as Mega Man or Pac Man, where people actually recognize him even though their series kind of stopped for a while. Him being in some crossover game won't magically bring back the series nor would anyone that isn't specifically into the two decade old titles be interested in him. So again, what would this accomplish? Banjo in Smash is pointless until they decide to revive the series.

I know it's not, but the thing is, with Geno reconfirmed into spirit hell, I've got no chips in this game anymore. I'm just gonna sit back and watch you faggots eat eachother alive.

Attached: 1555212105254.jpg (601x601, 34K)

>banjo
Gross

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-191741_Samsung Internet.jpg (914x1141, 763K)

> Famous Character
Wrong, Ninja Gaiden hasn't been relevant in 15 years. He's only relevant now because of Dead or Alive, he's known more for that series then his own. He's nothing more then Tecmo's Captain Falcon.

Don't worry Genofriend, they'll give us back our costume. I'm sure...

>imagine only wanting a stupid dead nobody puppet
yikes

Banjo
Doomguy
Sans
Shantae

What other western characters do you guys think might happen? Because I reckon there might be some cool western characters comin'. Yeeehaw I just like the west.

Attached: 1545679151792.png (722x498, 222K)

>What would something like this accomplish, exactly?
Why does it need to accomplish something in the first place?

What did having Duck Hunt, ROB or Piranha Plant in the game accomplish? Nothing, they're in the game because the developers thought they'd be fun to play.

Japan themselves deemed Hatsune Miku their most iconic fictional character, everyone else in the other tiers except Leon, Sephiroth, Arle & Jill is a faggot who has no right ever being in Smash

All of those are literal who's except Sans, western characters will NEVER be in Smash unless Nintendo owns them.

King Graham as a point & click rep. He had a NES port so he's practically Nintendo family now.

Attached: King's Quest V NES.jpg (1600x1089, 360K)

>Joker
>Banjo
>Sylux
>Edelgard
>Neku

litteraly none of those have anychance

>Cedric assist trophy

Attached: it's doc gerbils world.png (473x316, 109K)

>
>

Attached: Ipn1vq4.gif (310x262, 260K)

>erdrick
>unique
>implying they'll make profit off of him when his series didn't exist in europe until 2006
Erdrick is a literal who

>chrono
>crash
>banjo
>travis
>who
>ninja
none of those need to be in it all neither does leon besides leon seems like he would be horribly boring
>haloman, doomguy
>based
okay stopped reading there
shit list
actually throw urself out

Sakurais thoughts on how he chose the castlevania character could quite literally be swapped for ninja gaiden and hayabusa and would make sense.

Attached: 1555393177888.png (581x543, 53K)

And even then, we still only have three out of like 80 total who are western in origin, and even THEN they're still from franchises that originated in Japan but were handed off to other studios, also owned by Nintendo.

Why would NOJ give a single shit about Doom, Minecraft or fucking Undertale?

I predict Banjo
Undertale character
Doom Guy
And Crash Bandicoot

Western characters are the coolest and most likely. Dont you think so guys?

Attached: 1551082919961.jpg (447x384, 14K)

>He doesnt know who layton is
lmaoing@your life

>implying they'll make profit off of him
You fucking idiots need to drop this whole
>lol Smash is nothing but cross-promotion for games that sold 50k copies years ago, totally why they pick them guiz :^)
retardation.

"Shill picks" literally don't exist.

Yep

Attached: 1554821186266.png (1280x971, 185K)

Castlevania is iconic, Ninja Gaiden is not. SOTN has been circlejerked as one of the 15 best games ever for well over 20 years at this point which has always kept the series relevant. Nobody gives a fuck about Ninja Gaiden & Tecmo actively pretends like the series doesn't exist

Attached: 15553945770.jpg (1093x640, 54K)

>Nintendo choosing the DLC
>GF stated only Sakurai decides if this game gets a new pokemon fighter, which he can't now.
>Cristina not involved with DLC
>Byleth is Smash 4 Chrom 2.0
now relax

>unironically saying this when corrin exists

t.autistic kirbyfag
Also why the fuck is dixie that bad to you? I think she's bottom of the barrel first party but I wouldn't lose my mind like you if she made it in.

I'm playing it right now, lol

there saying banjo is a dog from the future

i just really want pic related in. even if he doesnt get in, that's fine. i didnt stop rooting for him long ago and i wont stop now

Attached: D38cfuGXoAA-sna.jpg (735x782, 142K)

Sora
Phoenix Wright
Arle (don't worry, I'm not that arle weirdo other people seem to know about)
IDK for the last one but I'll put banjo for the other fans
Honestly as long as Sora gets in, I do not care who would make it in after. With that being said, the second DLC fighter is soon to be reviled and as a Sorabro, I would like to say good luck to all the Banjobros, Erdrickbros, Stevebros, Chronobros and all the other Bros out there, may the best team win.

Attached: Sora For Smash.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Reminder to Edelgard/Byleth fags that Sakurai himself thought Corrin was unnecessary and only went on with him because his team was passionate and already had frame data done.

you forgot
>Reggie stated dlc characters are veteran-free and non-anticipated like Joker
this makes something like Porky more likely because you expect a villain from a niches Nintendo JRPG to get in over a Fire Emblem character?

I can actually see Doomguy happening because he's so iconic and important to gaming history that Sakurai has namedropped John Carmack several times in interviews.

nintendolife.com/news/2018/09/bethesda_has_spoken_to_nintendo_about_smash_bros_future_nintendo_exclusives_are_possible
People always forget this interview with pete hines too. If any western character gets in its him.

Remember he himself put chrom in after he said that
He doesn't give a shit

Honestly?
I dont want ANOTHER furbait character like Isabelle.
Simply that.

>objectively correct
>Leon NEEDS to be in smash
Pick one. No generic human deserves to be in smash.

god i want it so badly, he's been my most wanted for ages. this DLC has been a rollercoaster of hope and annoyance. hope at the possibility, and annoyance that any Doomguy fan got shoved in with steveposters due to the 5ch leak

Attached: kms.jpg (800x800, 98K)

The only character left that I really want is Wonder Red and I know it's never going to happen because 101 was a flop.

Attached: 1417033443918.jpg (800x450, 98K)

FAT Banjo
Halo
Weegee
Fat Vegito
Minecraft

Based

*AHEM*

fuck third parties

Attached: smash dlc.png (1020x1110, 945K)

Im sure he's better than whatever literal who you want

>Leon
>>>Generic
Cartoonfags are an embarassment. You'll get Banjo at some point, stop being ignorant about games meant for adults.

>SOTN has been circlejerked as one of the 15 best games ever for well over 20 years at this point
>Alucard still gets the shaft by Simon and Richter
yeah there goes your little argument
try actually reading the thing

Joker.
Mason from black ops.
A go cart from mario kart
Crash bandicoot
Toad

>Scraping the bottom of the barrel nintendo characters
All the important ones are already in, rex is the only one that deserves a spot and he's just more weebshit swordsmen bullshit

WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN

>Akuma as the 3rd SF rep

Like we need a THIRD clone for Ryu.

Put the real SF villain in Smash.

Attached: svc-m-bison.png (492x640, 196K)

I agree, bison would be in the based tier if he was on the tier list site

>joker
>prediction

>this bad of taste
>actuallying hating monokuma

>HASTUNE
>dante
>jin
>PRANKED LMAO
>litteraly who
are u actually retarded?
how do u not know who dante and terry are if u have been using this board?????
but seriously how do u not know hastune miku???

fawful, sylux, paper mario, funky, and impa have continuously been in games for over 10 years with all but fawful's return essentially guaranteed. Mach rider is a retro choice, Chorus men represents RH and was considered for 4

Why is it always DragonQuest instead of Dai?

Attached: 36FCA7EA-0123-4435-9817-A180565779B6.jpg (800x1200, 173K)

for

>an echo who isnt even the recent lord
>proceeds to make 3 popular FE characters assist trophies, not playable
>skipped Echoes and 3 spinoffs for Smash
and there goes your little argument

Richter was in SOTN & Simon is the series mascot

Are you speaking english?
They're literal who's for a reason. Idk if they're household names over at TojoLand but here in AMERICA, we care about MARIO the true patriot

>Joker gets revealed
>Switch port of P5 is leaked months later
>Doom has already been ported and has a high-profile upcoming game that will LAUNCH with a switch version
It's one of the safer bets. Which is good because Doom has 100% earned it.

Erdrick probably woudn't be the DQ rep if there's one, he's an absolute who.
DQ is mostly represented with the monsters, not the characters.

That wasn't the argument
The argument is that sakurai is clearly okay with putting in fe fighters even after corrin

how dow it feel Krystal and Dixie are still leagues above your Rayman OC garbage?
hurts doesn't it? Dixie would still be better than Dark Matter Swordie

All I'm hearing from you is that you're huge retard.

This
1/3rd of the world didn't even get DQ3

Dark Souls
Prepare for it to be EPIC

eat piss

Would Bill and Lance be good characters? Konami are quite friendly with Nintendo so them giving another character woudn't be surprising.

>I angered the furfag
Lmao
The fuck is a dark matter swordie? And which is rayman OC

the only major thing holding him back is how violent the game he comes from is, thats what worries me

Attached: 1555356648489.jpg (1024x700, 103K)

Fuck no.
Baby.

Travis is known on Yea Forums be he's a literal who, most of the smashfags calling for him didn't even played any game from SUDA.

:^)

never happening litteraly no one cares about doomwhy

Ricther is mainly for Rondo of Blood fans and the direct solidified that
if they went with popularity sake, they would have gone with only Alucard

zombo.com/

That argument never stopped Geno fans

Attached: mallow_plush.jpg (934x856, 119K)

bayonetta can get pretty violent but she's still around

SS3 Goku

thats because they have the autism
:( fuck ritcher fuck simon
alucard should be in

They added Bayonetta. One of her primary gimmicks is that her outfit is made of her own hair and she gets buck naked to use it as a weapon.

i never actually played bayo, is it "mature" to the point that doom is? pic related

Attached: UKfApFy.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

manga character
literally like asking why always Fire Emblem but no Al

Attached: Jump Emblem.jpg (401x640, 103K)

It's almost worse

Here's your point and click rep

Attached: tumblr_oozz37exDh1qjv1u3o1_400.jpg (400x480, 73K)

>DQ main character
>Monster Hunter
>Ryu Hayabusa
>Travis Touchdown

Attached: 1546838829374.jpg (679x1100, 144K)

>Throws would be kill throws but toned down like snakes
>His guns would just do knockback and would probably be limited to laser weapons and maybe the shotgun
>Probably no chainsaw
Think that would be enough censoring?

kill yourself Stevecuck

One of Bayo's special moves on an enemy is to jam its cooch down on one of those old wooden torture horse things.

Don’t forget that bethesda’s todd fucking howard was in the Switch 2017 presentation with japanese subtitles. Nintendo x Bethesda Doomguy is in

Attached: A1131162-35A5-4205-894F-2613A3AA34C7.jpg (744x441, 129K)

Chrom is a fucking echo tho
people should be laughing the fact FE didnt get someone good like Camus and Hector
even Edelgard likely to get cucked by a McSwordie again

while id be sad the chainsaw wouldnt be in i could see something like that working

Attached: D37AvnNUUAAqNrD.jpg (904x904, 98K)

Baby?

Kind of?

Attached: tumblr_ooffwsJqiS1qgojgxo3_400.gif (268x268, 2.99M)

yah to shill skyrim for the 1000th time

Sylux was in nothing but forgettable cameos and Mach Rider never had a shot in the dark for a normal retro rep
also
>being a Gematsu babby
Sakurai have his head off if Karate Man wasn't playable.

ngl i had no clue what i was looking at for a solid 30 seconds

Attached: 1554234567545.gif (500x281, 2.31M)

Sylux is about to become a major antagonist in mp4 if federation force is anything to go by

Corrin basically has a chainsaw. Doomguy could have it and it just doesn't gore people.

Skyrim needs to be in Smash

>gloating is anger
Lmao
>The fuck is a dark matter swordie?
the one-off dark matter-related villain from a kirby game nobody played
>And which is rayman OC
even seen those garbage designs after the wii game released?
this is literally rayman, literally the most uncreative character designs i've seen in decades.

My bad, it's pretty hard to find gifs of the torture attacks it seems

Attached: ComposedOrnateEmu-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 3.13M)

Al and Dai are much stronger than Marth and DragonQuest, they are also better characters.

>Joker
>Banjo
>Ryu Hayabusa
>Sora
>Leon S. Kennedy

no it doesnt
please shut up about skyrim already
uhh who are u even quotting or replying to?

I think it was meant for me
But since he's a furfag, he couldnt reply correctly. Oh well.

>MP4
which isn't coming out ever and all the promises given are now questionable.
also nobody gives a fuck about Fedaration Farce, the game that nearly killed Metroid.
fuck that chibi ass shit

>generic human

Attached: 1550460855343.webm (642x360, 2.43M)

m'bad

>kirbyfag avoiding the argument
keep scurrying away
also hilarious you cry furry yet you'd be content with the furry rayman OC Daroach

If we can have Bayonetta and Snake I think characters like Leon or Doomguy are safe.

I'm fine with Banjo but it's not happening.

Attached: my-image.png (1020x678, 861K)

He doesn’t, you mean HE doesn’t. If not him then it shall be Morrowind or Oblivion, they’re much better characters than doomguy

Is he the most slept on DLC choice?

His chances are through the fucking roof if one of the 5 is a new Capcom rep.

Attached: natalie-bernard-1-17leon.jpg (1200x1500, 223K)

yeah, i also want Joey and General Greed in Smash

Attached: b5529beeccc5db7600a4db30afbb8d22.jpg (1208x1706, 546K)

>likes dixie kong
>accuses other people of being a furry

>Gex
Finally, someone with some fucking taste

space penguins in smash when?

Attached: piiyaah.jpg (354x193, 49K)

Oh shit, DaRoach is on the list?
I think he throws out bombs or some shit. He'd be kinda cool for Smash but theres 3 fucking Kirby reps so fuck that.

I'm calling you a furry cause you seem to get offended that I called the Kong furrybait and then lump in Krystal, the undisputed God of fur bait.
You should read the thread because I think
Gives away how i felt when i made the list

But get help for the zoophilia senpai

people still seem to think Sakurai can't add violent characters without the gore
even Ridley more violent in Smash than in Metroid games

this is why they will never work on Smash

Joker
Porkey
That guy from dragon quest
Indie rep
Irrelevant Japanese character from a dead game we all have played

Terry is a literal who to anybody who isn't a fightan autist.

Where the fuck is Shrek? And where’s my Shrek manga?
Jap gook boi
Diddy mao!

>calls people furry
>gives Daroach a pass
eat shit

I think Adeleine has more of a chance than people give her credit for. No Kirby 64 spirits at all is fucking weird. I won't be surprised if they're remaking the game and using Smash to promote it. I kinda hope 3.0 just adds some Kirby 64 spirits so I'm not kept in suspense like this.

Attached: 62662194_p21.png (2200x1800, 558K)

Buddy
I'm over here
That guy is just some other user calling you out on being an obvious furfag

Return to reddit.

Reddit isn’t racist, Redditor. You should know this

I know you're here Desmond. You disgusting druggy.

obviously the real character is

Attached: UwU.jpg (635x641, 500K)

>I'm calling you a furry cause you seem to get offended that I called the Kong furrybait and then lump in Krystal, the undisputed God of fur bait.
I'm not even the same person and that still not a reason to check off a character.
that's why i brought up Daroach since you kirbyfaggots like giving free passes.

>RE is undoubtedly an "iconic" franchise, supposedly mentioned by Sakurai along with Castlevania but I've never been able to find a source on it
>both of Leon's games (except RE6 if you'd count it) have been on Nintendo consoles, RE4 especially was a huge deal
>RE4 is also the 2nd highest rated GC game only beaten by Metroid Prime
>Capcom getting a DLC rep is a safe bet
>he'd actually be a pretty unique fighter for Smash

His chances are greater than Banjo's IMO.

Attached: 1550692900374.jpg (314x431, 79K)

It would be such a great trailer to have fat Banjo show up then Mario & Friends help him get into better shape!

I really hope she gets in but out of all the missing spirits, she's the least likely imo. Hopefully her popularity during the Star Allies DLC cycle was enough to convince Nintendo and Sakurai to add her though.

Attached: fortnite adeleine.jpg (800x1111, 100K)

Adeleine is way too obscure and only known by old time kirby fans

Attached: adoline.jpg (201x312, 34K)

With all the spirits, all the DLC are going to be 3rd party, beside maybe Porky.

>kirbyfaggots
Damn you really fucking hate kirby lol.
Well. I hate to sound like an asshole, but I'm not a kirby faggot. To be honest with you, the only kirby games ive played are the one with those 3 animals and Kirby air ride. So. Get baited?
I was going for the Geno/Fawful fag angle but I'll take this salt too.

>shrekposting will never be the same now that Ridley is in

And Ado!

Attached: 1549161247973.jpg (800x888, 68K)

Everyone knows who this character is by now. She's in Kirby Star Allies as one of the most hyped characters.

Attached: 1554090141428.jpg (960x720, 68K)

wasn't see a Spirit already?

what
its none of those u sperg
litteraly a tetris block is better than any of those
thats how bad they are

Yeah. I havent unlocked her yet though so I dunno.

>final smash
>ada throws leon a rocket launcher
>he shoots it straight into mario's face

Attached: 1531736882306.png (529x450, 185K)

no

Resident Evil characters are kinda boring. Lightweight snake with a roundhouse kick would be fun I guess.

anyone's chances are higher than banjo's
litteraly dumb dead character that's brough out the grave by autistic manchildren
but leon seems like he would be really generic like punches,kicks, gun, grenades rocket launcher lmao
yawn
he might be popular but he isn't really meant for a fighting game

based doombro

Attached: OH GOD OH FUCK.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

put MK rep in ok but shill, put Fawful in cringe (more like just not happening), move Porky up (has already appeared in Brawl), and drop Leon/Layton down to based. Overall reasonable.

>thinking Leon will just be a Snake clone

Literally the only two things I could see them sharing is grenades and kicks

Attached: leonlaugh.jpg (700x474, 69K)

If anyone interested, these are the 100% confirmed spoilers from the leaker, you can also find all proof on vimeo or just look up Yea Forums for the webm leaks
>Thanos destroyed the Stones, and is living peacefully, The Avengers arrive and get butthurt, and kill him
>timeskip
>boo hoo the avengers are sad
>they reunite to go to the past and retake the power stones before Thanos do it
>sequences where they revisit the old movies sequences, like Captain fighting himself, and Thor meeting his mother. Black Widow and Hawkeye revisit the soul stone sequence, and black Widow dies
>Stark makes a glove that can take the stones
>they go to fight past Thanos, who didn't have the stones yet
>After collecting all the stones Tony kills Thanos with a snap from his own iron gauntlet and revives everybody with a reverse snap, which revives Thanos too, but this time the Thanos who snaped everyone, the one who dies in the beggining of the movie
>Thanos dies, Stark dies, population does not remember what happens

NOJ is picking. What are the chances of them offering say 3 shills, 2 fanservice (Joker as one of these ). Or will they all be shills from this point. Sakurai had to have had *some* input in the picks. If there are more waves, they'll save some of the heavy hitters for the next on to retain interest.

so old thanos is dead or alive? what about widow or cap?

>Doomguy
>level is either Phobos or Hell
>lots of badass remixes from Doom, some from Doom 2, 64, and '16
>spirits include all the Doom/Doom II monsters

>Banjo
>level is either Spiral Mountain, Mumbo's Mountain, or Click Clock Wood
>remixes are mostly Kazooie with a good chunk of Tooie and one Grunty's Revenge
>spirits of all the Kazooie and Tooie characters

>Adeleine
>Kirby 64 HD level (Shiver Star or Ripple Star)
>music from KDL2, KDL3, and K64
>spirits include K64 characters, bosses, and a couple enemies

>Tony Hawk
>Hangar (THPS2) level
>music from THPS, THPS2, THPS3, and THPS4
>spirits include the various defualt characters that rep a board brand

You WOULD buy this Fighters Pass.

Attached: 1555181366703.jpg (680x963, 66K)

>Adeleine
>Kirby 64 HD level (Shiver Star or Ripple Star)
>music from KDL2, KDL3, and K64
God I hope so

Attached: chasing our dreams.jpg (1200x848, 203K)

idk

>Doom 64 music in Smash

youtube.com/watch?v=1IE1NmyrbWA

Attached: 1541188947995.png (566x270, 193K)

I want Banjo in Smash with NO KAZOOIE

NO KAZOOIE MOVEMENT

Attached: BanjoBanjoTooie1.jpg (1987x2349, 559K)

Predicting any one of these from each row:
DQ / BD / MH rep
Yokai Watch / Pkmn Gen 8 rep
Banjo / Steve
Geno / Waluigi

Brave is most likely Erdrick/DQ1 Hero but think there's a fair amount of potential for it to be a Bravely Default rep or Monster Hunter/Palico. Good chance that if it's one than the other two didn't make the cut since they'd all make for really similar characters.

Think Yokai Watch is probably one of Nintendo's biggest 3rd parties outside in Japan and overseas with zero representation in Smash. Might be complicated to get the rights of but it's a really underrated guess, Jibanyan or the protag kid would be very likely imo. Only thing is if they put in a new pokemon rep to market gen 8 (also likely) then probably not.

Microsoft rep seems a little doubtful but they do have a really good relationship with Nintendo going on and it would probably stir a lot of attention. Banjo would seem like the more sensible pick but Steve has more going for him.

Last one I think would probably be a fanservice character like K Rool/Ridley. There isn't much evidence for what their ballot data looks like but if I were to make a bullshit assumption I'd say that Geno and Waluigi both seemed to get rallied behind a lot across the whole internet during Ultimate and Smash 4, and both getting requested a lot in the Brawl days as well. Another situation where if one got in the other definitely wouldn't.

Nah

T. Gruntilda

>Joker
>Erdrick
>Banjo
>Cup Head & Mug Man
>Doomguy

Cuphead got deconfirmed

>wants master chief and paper mario
>does not want heavy, battletoads, quote or even dixie kong

Attached: 1540757999709.jpg (307x323, 29K)

Soi

>>Cup Head & Mug Man
How would that work? Wouldn't doing all the Smash animations in early 30's style 2D be a lot more work than rigging a model to a skeleton?

> Erdrick
> Banjo & Kazooie
> Doomguy
> Yuri

It's going to be some gay shit Japs love but you'd never pay for unless you're some kind of retarded weeaboo.

>obligatory Fire Emblem dicksucker
>Hatsune Miku (or similar cynical corporate pick)
>anime character
>anime character
>anime character

I don't need to guess exact characters because I was actually alive and not in diapers before Melee was released. The "fan service stage" is over, they got you playing, now the shilling begins and idiots will pay for it because every DLC character will be made Bayonetta levels of powerful.

Attached: 1540744939966.png (392x438, 187K)

Mickey Mouse is going to be the first non-video game character to appear in Smash

Attached: 1555216621949.png (329x362, 285K)

Pretty sure Jessie and James have a trophy in Melee.

Why though? Mickey Mouse is second to Felix the Cat, THE true original mascot character.

Switch Erdrick with Banjo and I agree.

It might not be erdrick but i'm very sure dragon quest will get a rep. The other on your list is for sure not in.

Not everyone that plays smash is a 33 years old manchild.

Lloyd
Steve
Erdrick
Leon Kennedy

Erdrick

Steve

Doomguy

Ryu Hayabusa

>le T.5chan fake leak
Not even in the correct order.

Erdrick 100% sure
Steve 90% sure
Porky 45% sure
Don't know about the last one

Erdrick, obviously.
Close second would be Porky Minch.
LMAO at all the retards in this thread expecting a Bethesda or Microsoft character. The only one with a slim chance would be a Minecraft rep, and even then it's far fetched.

Attached: NowayBanjo.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>majority of his vocal fanbase aren't genuine and only want him for memes or to piss people off.
You're not wrong. My pick was 100% deconfirmed long ago so now I like to play the villain.

Attached: 1553658696667.png (1000x581, 873K)

Joker
Erdrick
Steve
Doomguy
Honestly not sure about the last one.

I'll take your last spot and put Lloyd then.

dont put yuri in with those filith

Attached: 4c40e9aabee5c7f4c8fa0bf55fb39581--hot-anime-anime-guys.jpg (236x333, 14K)

>le 5chan hoax
>"not sure about the last one"
Ryu Hayabusa, here your last members of the reddit crew.

rosterfags sure do get worked up about leaks that don't include their favorite characters

I didn't even see that leak, I just chose characters that have decent chances and evidence towards them. Who ever made the fake leak likely chose characters who were seen as likely to make it seem more believable.

Attached: 3e1.png (1413x958, 72K)

I don't believe the 5 chan leak but I still think those three are likely.

Those characters have more arguments for them than the 5chan leak.
>Erdrick is from DQ, a popular franchise in Japan, is the most known character of the series and was leaked by credible leakers, notablt Tansut who leaked Cloud for 4.
>Steve is owned by Microsoft and is from Minecraft, which is used to display the friendly relationship between Nintendo and Minecraft. It's also one of the most popular franchises in the world and is leaked by a bunch of know leakers.
>Doomguy is owned by Bethesda, and also gets his games released on Switch. They confirmed talking with Nintendo about Smash, and mysteriously, since the Fighter Pass was anounced, the DOOM twitter got quiet despite making multiple references in the past, the same way Wayforward (Shantae) and Shovel Knight didn't talk about Smash during 2018 until the game's release.

STOP BANJO IS SUPPOSED TO BE MORE LIKELY

Attached: 492.png (930x794, 41K)

Banjo also has points towards him. I just believe Steve is the more likely of the two.
>Banjo is the most wanted character remaining from the Ballot, and is seen as the face of Rare during the N64 era. The leader of Microsoft, Phil Spencer, is OK with Banjo getting in Smash, and Rare Game Titles for spirits were found in the datamine
My problem with Banjo is that, if Nintendo chose a list of characters, they would probably choose something more relevant nowadays, like Cuphead, Halo (disconfirmed though) or Minecraft.

I wonder how they would name Doomguy ? Afaik he has no canon name.

there isnt going to be any Microsoft characters cope u retarded shitter

Did that activate your almonds?

Being agressive doesn't mean you have a personality.

Doom Marine.

k

LOOK I SPEWED A MEME Hahahaha
eat nails
not being agressive just telling u the truth
no point in talking about them because its litteraly never happening neither is doomwhy
so suck it faggot
cry moar

It's strange that the DOOM twitter went quiet. I'm thinking he is in.

does he have a chance Yea Forums?

Attached: Bandana_Dee_KRTDL.png (1920x1920, 941K)

>Banjo is the most wanted character remaining from the Ballot
No proof of that
>and is seen as the face of Rare during the N64 era
So?
>The leader of Microsoft, Phil Spencer, is OK with Banjo getting in Smash
Sakurai and Nintendo decide who gets in, not Phil

No

>Banjo is the most wanted character remaining from the Ballot
>No proof of that
Banjo is the last high scoring character still not a spirit. Plus see all the Banjo support in those Smash threads.
>and is seen as the face of Rare during the N64 era
>So?
Nintendo values history for their characters, the same way they added G&W, ROB and Duck Hunt despite not being relevant.
>The leader of Microsoft, Phil Spencer, is OK with Banjo getting in Smash
>Sakurai and Nintendo decide who gets in, not Phil
Phil is definitely the one they would contact for adding a Microsoft character.

Attached: PollBanjo.png (1300x1150, 1021K)

T.discord

Attached: 1555261198200.png (1000x761, 65K)

Joker
Erdrick
Banjo
Lloyd
Porky

I got over 160 hours
That’s more than I played BOTW orginally

They’ll shove every Pokémon ever into smash if it’s profitable

>using fanpolls as evidence
lmao

Attached: plant magik taunt.gif (196x181, 954K)

I wouldn't even be mad if that were to happen.

>Banjo is the last high scoring character still not a spirit. Plus see all the Banjo support in those Smash threads.
holy shit no fricken way a fan poll that doesn't even have citations? some people on Yea Forums said they want banjo? indisputable proof that he is the most wanted
>Nintendo values history for their characters, the same way they added G&W, ROB and Duck Hunt despite not being relevant
Banjo isn't a Nintendo character, comparing banjo's impact to those characters is a complete joke
>Phil is definitely the one they would contact for adding a Microsoft character.
And when they contact him it's because they already have a character in mind, you're retarded if you think they're going to go to phil because they're just so buddy buddy that they want to represent their pals at microsoft and phil will crusade and slam the book down if they don't add in banjo

Daily reminder that Reggie said Joker was emblematic of the fighter pass, meaning only third-party and relevant characters will get in.

Attached: 1547234834097.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I’m pretty sure we’ll just get both
2B with A2 echo
Strangely their just as new as say Rex and he couldn’t make it in due to being too new

this banjo fags are delusional
>MUH FAN POLLS
>muh phill said it was okay
uhh okay..... still never happening
face it the bear is long dead move on

Neku [Easiest character for SE to add since Nomura can do everything himself, massive cult following, future plans for the setting, oodles of music]
Haken/Sanger/Masaki/Roar [Super Robot Wars has a history spanning back to the original GB and Famicom with Nintendo, the Original Generations characters/mecha are both insanely popular and don't have the licensing snarl of the rest of the series, SRW mainline has returned to Nintendo with T, Bamco has yet to add another rep]
Soma [Konami's gone all in with Castlevania representation so adding a bit more is easy money for both sides, reps the Metroidvania era, has a frankly ridiculous amount of moveset potential between Enemy Souls and all of Aria/Dawn's crazy weapons, fujo bait]
Quote [Nintendo's spearhead for their Indie promotions, has years of recognition on both sides of the ocean given the freeware/wiiware days, Nicalis and Pixel are super keen on loaning him out, weapon master based moveset with the potential for unique movement/combat styles via the Booster]

Attached: Masaki.png (734x1683, 877K)

>thinking there will be echoes in the pack
okay retard the characters aren't coming with clones as well

Banjo might be dead, but he deserves to be in Smash to finish his career.

When was the last time Sakurai even added a character from a dead franchise?

no one deserves anything u faggot
what career?
he is a fucking video game character u dork

move on holy shit

Smash 4 with Duck Hunt.

ice climbers
game & watch
R.O.B

So just the famicom characters then huh

>Rhythm Heaven Rep
>Steve
>Jak & Daxter
>Actually Fucking Master Chief

Screencap it

>Neku
lmao
>Haken/Sanger/Masaki/Roar
Who?
>Soma
Who?
>Quote
Fair. Him and Sans are the only indies I consider likely at this point.

Attached: Sans_Undertale.jpg (345x345, 18K)

Chief got deconfirmed

>who
>never
>??????
>haha never

okay retard

Replace him with Sora

>Erdrick
>Steve
>New Pokemon
>New FE hero
Screecap this.

Fuck off to /vg/ already

Why? It’s the most boring list

>sans

Cringe

Go back to tumblr

Wakey wakey plantfag

Fuck yes. Gimme.

It'll complete the NES family, alongside Hayabusa. and maaaaybe G&G Arthur

Attached: Here's your dlc bro.png (1908x632, 685K)

Ganbare, ganbare!!

Attached: Goemon_-_Tengu-tō_no_Gyakushū!_-_01.jpg (300x467, 46K)

Let's say Bandai Namco got another rep, and one of these characters are the most likely. Who would you pick?

He's in
youtube.com/watch?v=M7EXlS9-XpU

Forgot picture
woops

Attached: Bamco reps.png (1199x655, 532K)

>Nintendo purists
How often does your wife bring home another dude

I wish.

Attached: Doom.jpg (1024x1448, 169K)

Because Mickey Mouse has a long history of games with Nintendo going all the way back to the Game and Watch era.

Attached: mickey_mouse_super_smash_bros.jpg (969x824, 121K)

everyone in the highest tier except Chrono, banjo, and crash needs to be removed.
porky also needs to be bumped up way higher
what a shitty tier list

>Joker
>Erdrick
>Leon S. Kennedy (wishful thinking)
>Lloyd + Yuri echo
>Banjo&Kazooie

this.

t. shadowfag
I'm still fucking mad

Attached: 1554794612177.jpg (728x743, 85K)

fanpolls matter. Sakurai confirmed K. Rool and Simon got in through polls, and you have no idea how Banjo did on the official ballot

>dogshit like FE and porkyman shills (not even scrafty)

Attached: C5HCLOlUoAEjemJ.jpg (638x638, 41K)

And neither do you. Fanpolls are never an accurate representation of what the community as a whole wants. K Rool and Simon got in through the ballot, not shitty reddit fan polls.

Erdrick
Porky
Phoenix Wright
Doomguy
Crash

>Either Dragon Quest or Banjo (Most likely Brave candidates)
>If DQ, then Doomguy, Steve, and Hyubasa
>If Banjo, who knows?

Attached: 1552945337373.png (625x626, 16K)

They'll go with Doom Marine or Doom Slayer. Everyone will refer to him colloquially as Doomguy, though.

>K. Rool did good on fanpolls and he did good on the ballot
>Banjo did good on fanpolls, but he DIDN'T do good on the ballot
neither of us have proof of what the official results are, but what you're saying sounds illogical. I'm more willing to believe characters people picked on fanpolls would be ones they'd request in the ballot.

People have always gone with Doomguy (even Id themselves) outside of the demons in the new game, which call him Doom Slayer.

If fanpolls were accurate then Isaac, Chorus Kids, and Geno would have been playable by now.

My predictions are

Travis Touchdown
Steve
Erdrick
Hatsune Miku

I don't care for Steve or Erdrick but Miku and Travis would be awesome

Travis got deconfirmed. Suda51 literally said he isn't in.

>all these blockheads still mentioning Steve after he got deconfirmed
Fucking retards. The Microsoft rep is now between Banjo and Rash.

>every top contender has to be made playable
They didn't make the limited roster cut, but Sakurai is well aware people like the characters. Hence why Geno got a Mii costume and Isaac was brought back as an assist + Mii costume.
My point is Banjo is more than likely up around with those characters in the official ballot. Does that mean he'll be playable? Of course not. But I'm sure Sakurai is aware of him.

UH OH
TICK TOCK SORAFAGS

Attached: 1555412086748.jpg (1200x664, 142K)

This.
These stevetard can't accept the defeat.
Now It's time to shine Rashbrothers

Don't get me wrong, I think Banjo is in. I'm just saying fanpolls are unreliable and flimsy pieces of evidences.

based

>banjo is in guys! He’s the only one that hasn’t been deconfirmed! Don’t mind that characters that are more popular and likely were deconfirmed, he’s in!

Pls
See

TICK
TOCK
COPE
SORA
FAGGOT

I don't think he's saying "he's in" just that he's not completely out, yet. Also I think Sakurai just cherrypicks who he wants from top contenders. I know Simon was requested, but not nearly as hard as shit like Geno or Isaac from what I remember.

Can't wait to meet any of you on the battlefield, fellow gamers.

Attached: society man.jpg (720x840, 100K)

sucks

Ok so I know you won't believe me but the first DLC character is gonna be Joker from Persona. I don't know why he's here, he's a Playstation character but they did it for some reason. This is his render, I don't know anything else. Please believe me.

Attached: 1554024673376.png (639x232, 33K)

bound to happen sometime in the next 2,000 years

Photoshopped Shulk. Try harder

*Ruins your argument*

Attached: 1553991870104m.jpg (1024x796, 114K)

FACT: Erdrick is the most anti-hype character imaginable, and will singlehandedly ruin the fighter pass' chances at profit if he's part of it.

>Steve

Attached: RevolvingEntireIndianpangolin-poster.jpg (357x199, 75K)

>Dante
>Layton and Luke
>Gene
>Toa Tahu

I wouldn't say Star Allies is the most marketed Nintendo game right now, and Adeleine is currently being used a bit sparingly, though it's nowhere near as bad as before.
I'm still banking on the missing spirits theory, but I would gladly take a late spirit and main whatever fighter she possesses.

Attached: 16191569125.png (256x256, 49K)

>Sans
That's not a prediction.

>Joker steals the show
>Chosen Undead invades the battle
>Sora simply cleans up
>Leon S Kennedy [pun]
>2B [pun]

It is though. Sans is gonna be in.

>Chosen Undead
They can't represent the souls series in one character. He'd need multiple weapons and some kind of estus healing without being extremely broken.
>Sora
Sorry, Erdrick is all but confirmed.
>Leon
MonHun is more likely at this point.
>2B
They'd have to censor her ass. Not worth the trouble.

>Joker
>Crash
>Agumon
>Cuphead
>Maybe Sora

He can have his default sword and shield for jabs and stuff but for his smash attacks he could use other more iconic weapons like the dragon tooth and the dragon slayer greatbow. His specials could be magic from all three types and estus would be a taunt similar to Young Link. If you spam it he chugs it all down
2B is already in a skirt so that doesn't seem too difficult. They figured out a way to tone down Bayo

Error dick
Masala chef
Ban Joe
Paw gee

Attached: 1553965793752.png (1077x606, 485K)

Erdrick is never going to happen. Dragon Quest is too obscure to be represented in Smash Bros, and if they did add a Dragon Quest character, it'd be an easily accessible character like Slime instead of a literal who anime swordsman nobody gives a fuck about.

Erdrick
Banjo
Travis
Dovahkiin

Either Travis or Dovahkiin (most likely the latter) can possibly be swapped with a gen 8 mon.

Insiders back him. Sorry user, it's time to let go. I know you probably bought the pass already. Sorry that Nintendo wasted your money.

Why does anyone trust """insiders"""

>Insiders back him.
Oh, you mean all of these insiders who proclaimed that there would be a direct on day 11 this month? They're all lying bullshitters, no different from virginbitch.

Based thicc Crocodile
And
Redpilled pterodactyl

Steve

Attached: 6DBA10F9-7F11-458F-8C7F-1DC9B49C30CE.jpg (339x329, 28K)

Anons these are the same people that predicted Isaac was an assist and one of them leaked Cloud. They do have knowledge from the inside. Erdrick is in. I'm sorry, let it go.

Lmao absolutely nobody leaked cloud. Leakers have never been reliable except for spitballing the obvious picks

Literally doesn't matter, their credibility has sunk.

>Joker
>Erdrick
I hope it doesn't happen, but it will.
>Crash
E3 Hype tier and fits well with CTR: NF release date.
>Steve
I expect an Indie Rep and a Microsoft Rep and Steve counts as both. I hate him too, but it makes sense.
>Someone with guns in shit; Chief, Tracer, KOS-MOS etc.
Or none of them and we get something else, you fill it it in.

>Main villains of relevant and popular Nintendo franchises
Banjo fags cling on to K Rool and Ridley because they think that they were in the same situation as banjo

Tansut leaked Cloud. He said Erdrick is in. Let it go for your own sake. We know the Pass is gonna be disappointing shill characters. Erdrick and Joker are only the beginning.

Steve
Erdrick
Monster Hunter
Klonoa

Can’t forget about fucking Steve

>Banjo-Kazooie

Attached: 595A96AC-18D0-4949-81A7-0603242C4F51.png (1920x1080, 668K)

Steve is, luckily, deconfirmed. But Erdrick is happening, as much as I hate it.

When was Steve deconfirmed or is it another case of the smash community pulling things out of their ass to discredit a character they don’t like

>Joker
>Erdrick
>Doomguy
>Chosen Undead
>Banjo

I've never seen any evidence of Cloud leaking and if you post that screenshot of him wishing for Luke Skywalker in Smash that's a bullshit coincidence. Leakers are not worth trusting

so two characters announced in 2 weeks? doesnt add up

Some higher staff at Mojang said Steve was a dumb choice because he's a boring avatar that you replace with skins. Even if she didn't flat out say he isn't happening, this would be NDA breaking. Thus she can't be under NDA and Steve isn't in the Fighters Pass.
He also posted a picture of a literal Cloud on the same day.

It’s obviously
>Joker
>Erdrick
>Steve?
>Doom Marine
>Ryu Hayabusa

Only high employees of Microsoft would know about Steve in Smash.
Mojang no longer owns Minecraft.

>STILL believing the garbage 5chan leak
The guy literally said he got it somewhere from Reddit. You really wanna believe this garbage?

Bullshit coincidences. I'm betting you every single fighter in the fighters pass has been posted on Yea Forums because of how much sheer baseless speculation goes on here. That doesn't make any shitposter here a leaker

That’s her opinion and that bitch wouldn’t know who the fuck is in smash

Doomguy, Steve and Erdrick are likely happening so

>Doomguy
How so? Do you honestly believe Bethesda and Todd want anything to do with this garbage toddlers game? Todd especially just cares about selling copies of Skyrim and 76.

This woman only works on PR on social medias and is charged of explaining updates.
I sincerely doubt a medium ranking Mojang worker would know stuff between MS and Nintendo.

The DOOM twitter went strangely quiet after the Fighter Pass was official, despite making tons of tweets about Smash before.

D R A I N P U N C H W H E N?

It was leaked a couple months ago that Bethesda and Nintendo had talks about Smash Bros

Seems more like coincidence. DOOM is too violent for Smash anyway. Also no third party western character has ever been playable, so why should it be now and then Doomguy of all things?

If so that just means it's the dragonborn because skyrim won't die. Also to drive sales to switch-only zoomers.

>People still think some stupid bear from a series that hasn't been relevant since 2008 with a game that ruined the series is getting in over pic related.

Attached: 1522842004265.png (340x354, 226K)

>cupheadfags has become the new stevefags
Amazing.

Cuphead is already deconfirmed

>Gaijins thinking a character from a Western franchise will get in

>Banjo
>Undertale/Deltarune character
>Sora
>KOS-MOS/Phoenix Wright/Rayman/Jill Valentine/Dante/I dunno maybe like 2B or something that'd be neat
Obviously I'm flexible on the last slot. To be honest though, Joker is more than I was ever hoping for so I'm pretty happy already

Attached: 91yiltwe11x11.jpg (1200x1028, 161K)

Attached: DLC Wants Tierlist.png (1020x1736, 2.15M)

my prediction is that the next character is someone no one fucking knows and you'll be BTFO once again

Source?

Sans Undertale

Attached: 1536230838049.png (212x290, 24K)

His ass.

True prediction, but not for the reason you intended.

>DLC Characters are already selected
>they still hoping for cuphead in smash
gameinformer.com/gdc-2019/2019/03/21/cupheads-creator-desperately-wants-him-in-super-smash-bros
Sorry pal

KOS-MOS or it would be Yuri not lloyd irving
i don't see the rest happening
>kolona
u know that would never happen
his movie... user..... :(

i recognize the piece of fat fetish art you got this from and am ashamed

I actually want sans in smash.
Come at me fags

Attached: sans undretale.png (211x199, 20K)

Erdrick is confirmed and you are coping if you still deny it.

Based

Well show the confirmation already, user

>Banjo
>Leon/Jill
>2B
>indie rep (most likely Frisk or the Knight)

Attached: 1517494313319.png (384x384, 180K)

Tansut. Now go cope, denialfag.

who the hell is tanslut
if its some leaker fag
go stick a needle in ur dick

It had a skeleton in it and I couldn't resist sorry

Attached: 1544066541896.png (558x417, 350K)

Imagine being a puppet fag

>guy who leaked Cloud a day early before the direct knows Smash Ultimate's dlc months in advance
dang, you sure showed him

>having taste this shit, yikes

He's the one who leak cloud in sm4sh.
But i'm still not sure about him.
Can he be trusted?

Attached: 1554917916627.png (472x358, 268K)

>#75 Joker
>#76 Professor Layton
>#77 Phoenix Wright (Joint promotional trailer with Layton)
>#78 Banjo
>#79 Travis Touchdown or Uncle Death

Attached: chos.gif (200x209, 23K)

yes he does, now fuck off and cope
cope

>Neku
My brother.

Attached: 5C3B0511-B220-41F0-A4AB-B3F1F515CF1E.jpg (1637x1309, 569K)

>Erdrick
>Steve
>Doomguy
>Porky

ITS TIME

Attached: b56.png (1024x600, 636K)

What would he even do?

So?
That's mean that you are trolling.
At least if you show the proof of erdrick

kill himself

got a feeling that scorpion will get in

Not so much a prediction as much of a wishlist
>Joker
>Doomslayer
>Reimu Hakurei
>Crash Bandicoot
>Heavy Weapons Guy

Attached: a44.png (2556x1440, 3.44M)

You're 10 years over

Erdrick is in. Keep coping. GameXplain and every relevant insiders is backing him.

user, i can't trust you if you still use Cope.
You sound like a stevetards.
So, please, show the source/proof that erdrick is in and show that tansut is trustable.

Here you go. Now cope you piece of shit.

Attached: 1546467331869.png (3476x1824, 1.37M)

Attached: Dairy Queen.jpg (3000x1687, 241K)

Go cope.

I think Master Chief is another possible Microsoft rep. Isn't he Xbox's mascot?

>trusting 5chan leak
Welp, that was a long discussion, but no, there is no erdrick content in smash
luckly

If you're going to add him at least don't mix him with Kingdom Hearts crap.

Oh still coping, Soraboi and Banjoboi? Sorry, but come to terms with it. It'll hurt a whole lot less that way. You coping coper. :)

>jOKER
>bANJO
>wADDLE dEE
>sORA
>eRDRICK

Based tansut its funny that him being the only person to accurately leak cloud is still not enough to make people trust him.

People are just coping about Erdrick. They can't come to terms with the fact that a character they dislike is coming to their childrens fighting game. :)

>"y-you coping :smile:"
Are you still sure about erdrick at least?
I dunno, there's no many thread about erdrick discussion, and the only one that i've seen are always something like your discussion or Stevefagging.
That's make me thinking about the reality of Erdrick in smash.

Attached: 1554746673556.png (725x800, 219K)

Ah.
So you're saying that erdrick isn't in?

I'm calling it right now. "brave" is captain toad. I don't think a single person wants this, but I'm so sure it is. Especially after the pp reveal.

epic, bro. you really showed him. forgot to tell him to 'seethe' though

Cope. Seething.

Here is a wild one:
>the last newcomers are going to be the twins from that Astral chain game

Attached: 1543951857492.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

Is this user in full stroke right now?

Attached: 1553190817994.png (851x1149, 122K)

what the hecc lol

is a fried egg on toast a millenial thing too?

Keep coping. Based Erdrick will BTFO you.

Erdrick doesn't need ten threads a day to get a spot in the roster.
PP, Simon, Incineroar and Joker had no threads or very few, and ended up playable.
And yes, Erdrick is happening because ALL reliable leakers are backing him up.

Attached: LmaoDude.jpg (960x540, 34K)

She's popular again, but not that popular. Don't be an Ashleyfag

When?

Attached: 1554994447538.gif (194x223, 21K)

Can't wait for pack 2 to be some fire emblem literal who so i can tell you fuckers to fuck off
Erdrickfags were a mistake

Attached: b18.png (400x434, 290K)

I don't care for WarioWare

Like who?
Tansut seems like pretty fake.

All of these "reliable" leakers got BTFO'd by the April direct now happening on 11. Erdrick is not happening.

cope

Much better confirmation

Attached: 1549091228057.png (245x237, 38K)

god please let this be true for doomguy

cope

Miggy is fugging gringe:DD

He that is with source about Erdrick, let him cast the proof.

Tansut is enough proof you dumb Negroid nigger faggot. Cope yourself to death.

Cope

>double replying.
What does it mean?

Yes.

That you're a nigger.

>people are getting angry
Do you believe a word
What the insider said?
Or is it just a holy fairytale
And Erdrick is dead?

Attached: l8wvajj296c11.gif (581x611, 1001K)

Yes. Now fuck off and cope and seethe.

Seething coper copes and seethes. U mad. BTFO.

Cope and seethe, you wanted Minecraft Steve.

Erdrick will BTFO you and your kin. Get ready. He's coming either in two days or next week.

ERDRICK IS DEAD! ERDRICK IS DEAD!
ERDRICK IS DEAD! ERDRICK IS DEAD!

RIGHT!!

Sorry, Brave's confirmed to be Agumon.
Please try and cope.

Banjo and Kazooie.
Joker
Chocobo (can change into different ff classes which changes movesets)
Namco rep.

Uh Oh, looks like I struck a nerve! Keep coping though. :)