Attached: Purge.jpg (56x56, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cd1ylt88LQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gonna roll a mage, redpill me on the best alliance race

>edition
fuck off retard

What's the leveling experience of a priest?
I hate getting ganked by rogues, but on the other hand I like getting into dungeon groups fast

roll a shaman instead, you fucking pussy. literally GoodMage. best race is obviously Orc.

Attached: shaman wow.jpg (228x300, 24K)

Some people are gonna say Gnome but Escape Artist sounds better than it is on the class considering you have ice block, frost nova and blinks to work with.. Go Human for perception.

Miserable unless you have a chad warrior with you

Already played horde so not that interested desu

>Go onto a private server
>Every faggot dropping barov and tidal charm 15m cooldowns around the clock
>reset the fight 5 times with frost traps polymorphs or vanish saps so they can bandage + heal to full several times
>throw in a goblin rocket helm for kicks
so like do these people think they're gonna get away with this in BGs on retail classic?

I'm really glad that Shadow Priests aren't gonna become a thing for a long time because they are impossible to 1v1.

it's easy but boring, you just shadow word:pain and wand things. once you get level 40+ you can spec shadow and spam mind flay, which is slightly more interesting

on the plus side rogues cant kill you because of your pw:shield and massive armor total

Alright, what's the most fun class to level up with? Don't care about professions or raiding

what class is the most boring and why is it shadow priest

The game is more than just leveling but if you want a fun leveling experience then Druid, Shaman, Hunter and Warlock are probably the most fun. Hunter and Warlock are easy as fuck because of your pet.

warlock & hunter are easy and have a big skill selection

shaman has the most skill variety in the game

Probably Mage?

>Some people are gonna say Gnome but Escape Artist

Did you just completely forget that expansive mind is a thing? That Gnome mages literally just get an extra 5% of their best stat. It's undeniably gnome if you're min-maxing.

>Gnomes:
-5% more Int
-Escape artist which has PvE & PvP uses
-Engineering bonus which is arguably the hardest profession to level up in Vanilla along with enchanting

>Humans
-5% Spirit, not nearly as useful
-Perception, useful in PvP only very fringe PvE uses
-10% Rep, arguably their best racial
-Mace & Sword spec, irrelevant on casters

this is literally a general and can't be here

>IT'S OKAY WHEN IT'S A NINTENDO THREAD

>The game is more than just leveling
Probably, but most of that stuff is near the end of a massive time sink and I'm likely to drop it before I get far enough.
>Warlock
Seems nice
>Hunter
Seems nice
>warlock
Seems nice
>hunter
Seems nice
>Mage
I guess for conjuring your own food and drinks and also having a lot of spells seem nice

Hunter and warlock have low downtime between mobs and are both pretty safe to play, with hunter being arguably more so due to their easier time kiting and having FD if you get into bad situations. Both classes are capable of soloing elite mobs for quests that would normally require a group to kill. Warlocks also get a unique mount which is technically cheaper than a standard mount but requires a questline.

Warlocks are definitely more sought after endgame and are better in parties if you decide you want to play at level cap in the future but both classes have very smooth leveling experience. Both classes get screwed on inventory space with warlocks needing to hold soulshards and hunters needing a quiver/ammo and pet food.

Literally just pick warlock or hunter if you wanna have fun leveling. Hunter has more survivability and is easier to play as a shitter. Like the other dude said shaman has some of the coolest spells in the game. Druid also has a cool spell pool and some sweet class quests. Also warlock gets a cheaper mount

while nint*ddlers are cancer that mods let do whatever they want, you gotta do the legwork to at least find some dumbshit talking about classic on twitter first

Alright, I'll go with warlock. What level do you have to be before you get to make those things that bring you back to life before you die using soulshards

Troll shaman patrician here. Healing my way to all in bid for Might of Menethil to make 1 shot WF montage videos with Linkin Park in the background.

Level 18, and you can have it active on yourself while playing solo effectively eliminating the need to ever corpse run provided you don't die in bad places/more than once every half hour.

having one more escape option is never a bad thing

perception is fucking garbage, you can literally get the same effect by equipping "increases stealth detection" gear

Am I the only one I can't stand wow because you're forced to play in groups and cooperate with retards? I'd like the game more if there was more solo content and you didn't have to depend on in-game social networks.

I'm not even an autist but the wow community sucks dicks big time.

Attached: 1554134176203.png (576x597, 60K)

shaman hands down

It's why im just doing 1-60 content on 2 or 3 characters and ignoring raiding. At most maybe a little PvP and a few 5 mans just for quest chains and a few items but that's it

Yea, that's why I usually quite the game right after dinging max level.

I tried to heal a dungeon last evening with a 29 warlock who didn't understand you have to use soul-drain in order to get soulshards. He would life-drain mobs and not understand why he wasn't getting any reagents to summon the rest of the group. I don't rightly understand how that's possible, but I reckon if the people playing on private servers are this challenged classic is going to be a whole new experience.

someone post it

The beauty in classic (and TBC too) is that people actually eventually learn their classes while leveling, simply because it takes so long. The warlock you're talking about will eventually figure what's wrong before he's 60. On retail, he'd hit level cap four times over before figuring it out. What I loved about leveling in the early versions was exactly that. You got to and wanted to explore the class inside out, because you wanted to find any way to make the leveling process faster. This is how I learned the exact aggro ranges for mobs, learned hamstring kiting between white swings, learned to pool rage before engaging big mobs and learned stancedancing effectively to make use of all my abilities when I was leveling a warrior. In modern wow (or any modern mmorpg), there'd never be any need for any of that. I could just keep pressing one button and I'd get better results.

Of course, even back in vanilla, hunters never needed to do any of that so it's no surprise that max level hunters were still mostly comprised of people whose favorite hobby seemed to be lobotomy.

Still going to main a Paladin, but thinking of rolling a mage too. Is tailoring necessary for the latter, or can I just ignore it? Not going to fall for the enchanting meme again.

Attached: en guarde sailor.png (764x1000, 617K)

fuck gnomes and fuck min/maxers

imagine. you can just pick them up like a teddy bear and manhandle them furiously while their stubby limbs wave around.

Shamans and Horde Warlocks dumpster them.

Tailoring is crucial unfortunately. You need it to use the Bloodvine set bonus and you might be using Bloodvine until late naxx progression if you're unlucky like I was.

I played wow for about a year (wotlk fag)
Gonna rev up vanilla with a bunch of mates, what am I in for?

Gonna roll a priest because I like being useful and wanted unlike real life

yeah but that's literally the only classes that do, spriests shit on everything else

warriors cant even damage them

and if you play on Horde then those 2 counters don't even exist

leveling requires you to manage your resources and be careful with pulling mobs
endgame is ez but fun once MC and ony aren't the only raids available

I'm gonna level as a prot warrior, and you faggots can't stop me

MC?

That's a good start. You may even get into my Dead Mines group. Now I just need a proper Holy specced priest.

Hunters had a heavier focus on macro vs micro, but there was a ton of small shit to do that most people didn't that would make a good hunter stand out.

>crying about something unrelated
pathetic.

Go for the race you feel like playing the most.

My vote is Shaman.

Vanilla is not for you. Try retail, that has a far more solo-centric experience for you. It's an MMO there should be vast amounts of player interaction.

At least you have shield bash for interrupting casters. Just make sure to get first aid.

Attached: ragnaros moped.jpg (500x332, 26K)

In vanilla you are not PuGed so you can tell the retard before joining the group or accepting him into yours.

Anyway, SWTOR seems like a game you would like.

just have your heal slut spec shadow

I just want to get in and throw lightning bolts and lava and cause earthquakes and shit

just be a far seer

I'm going to have a shaman alt sit in BRM and purge world buffs off poopsockers

Fun comes in many flavours.
I like warlocks the most as their sheer endurace and ability to not die is fun.
Rogues are fun as you will always be in control of your engagements and timing and counting the ticks just right feels clutch. Also, stabbing niggas just as they sit down to drink is fun.
Druids are fun as they are very versatile with their tools.
Warriors can be fun if you've got an op weapon. Miserable if you don't.
Paladins arent fun as such but they are perpetual motionists who have zero or very low downtime. It's just mindnubbing.

Advanced warlock tips, raiding edition

You normally see SM/Ruin built like this. This is wrong. What you actually want to do is remove two points from Cataclysm and move them to Improved Firebolt. Why?

There are warlocks that keep their imps always phase shifted, away from all harm to ensure they give blood pact. They do this even in fights where there is no actual danger for your imp. Your imp's firebolt deals ~89 damage, with 1s cast time when talented. It runs out of mana quite fast (after 16 casts), but regens it fast quite fast (make sure to let your imp regen its mana to full and not let it cast again with 20% mana left or you gimp its dps). By not letting your imp attack, you're losing out on +50 dps.

Note: be familiar with the encounter and don't let your imp die in encounters where there is aoe damage or targeted damage that could hit your imp.
Note: MC/BWL bosses are resistant or immune to fire

Attached: 1541467860399.png (616x427, 529K)

>want to Druid
>don't want to be a faggot elf

Better elf that fucking cow.

Anyone speccing SM/Ruin for raiding isn't going to care about such a marginal dps increase, they're doing it for mixed pve/pvp/solo viability. Otherwise they'd spec DS/Ruin since it is clearly superior for raids.

just roll troll druid bro

Attached: 1527860131690.jpg (359x347, 27K)

This is incorrect.

It's interesting that you're talking about a marginal dps increase, when what DS/Ruin offers over SM/Ruin is 5% extra shadow damage. I talked about imp dps being +50, 5% extra shadow damage results in a 50 dps increase only after you reach 1000 dps.

On top of that, DS/Ruin isn't necessarily even better than SM/Ruin, even if we ignore the imp factor. While you do have 5% extra shadow damage, you lose out on talents like Nightfall. There are bosses where you can throw out a corruption without it getting pushed out by other debuffs, generally in cases where there is more than one target. Look at 4 horsemen logs and you'll see corruption making up a significant portion of a warlock's damage (unless he's an idiot). In fights like these, DS/Ruin loses to SM/Ruin easily.

Plus there's that guy who's giving out blood pact to the tank anyway.

Yeah good job giving out raiding tips for fights like 4H when no one is going to be seeing them for a full year post-launch.

belfs are STILL fucking mad
I can't wait until launch day

Attached: 1548113623403.jpg (720x960, 60K)

Trolls can't be druids. What kind of shitty warcraft game not adhere to the lore and consistence? Its stupid, like saying "dwarf shaman" lol.

4H was only a single example. You run into several bosses where SM/Ruin shines even in MC. Lucifron, Gehennas, Garr, Majordomo. Can depend on your raid's dps level. Depending on how autistic your guild is about debuff slots, you can sometimes even fit in a corruption regardless, but this is very guild dependent obviously.

You also ignored my other points. Anyway, don't reply to my posts again. I don't like talking to brainlets.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxuiJUMun7A

Attached: classic.jpg (1241x597, 164K)

retail trannies on suicide watch

soon

Attached: bfa_savingwow.jpg (2397x1736, 827K)

What's the deadliest class duo for pvp, especially ganking? My bud and I want to stomp some wankers

>1k dps in vanilla
That seems way too high. I recall that 1k dps was considered decent in TBC so I doubt that it was common to reach those numbers in vanilla

close to 1k dps is almost doable in pre praid and pre buffed dungeon gear without buffs
over 1k is doable in vanilla with max buffs on short bosses, easy

No, Warriors do nearly 1k DPS in greens. By Naxx Warriors arre doing closer to 2k.

That was kind of the point. While you can reach 1k dps (flasked, world buffed, on a boss that doesn't require you to move all the time), it's not that common in general. So the 5% damage increase, in absolute terms, doesn't amount to that much.

>That seems way too high. I recall that 1k dps was considered decent in TBC so I doubt that it was common to reach those numbers in vanilla
Pretty much. 1K was certainly possible to hit under optimal conditions but anything in the 700-800+ range was very high.

What shitty private server have you been playing on?

Nelf hunter with a feral druid
Invisible cancer, will definitely trigger ptsds

get stupid invisible cat pet for more rage

We're going backs bros.
Favorite 50-60 zone? For me? Winterspring.

Attached: 1534444427580.jpg (960x720, 71K)

Plaguelands

Attached: ionclassic.png (1024x535, 999K)

Barring a few 5-man instances, I lone-wolf always to 60, don't join any guild or group with anyone. Soloing is possible in vanilla, a little more strenuous and requires using the landscape to your advantage, but it's possible.

Lol, I remember my hunter friend tried to tame some stupid quest tiger there, and it hit like a truck, and was like "help me" but what i am supposed to do? If I heal it take aggro and breaks his taming!

Un'goro, but mostly because it's just a nice zone with a decent amount of quests.

I'm stuck between hunter and rogue, pvp/ganking is first priority

why 50-60? The highlight of leveling was always ganking in tanaris

Can't wait! I even got permission from my wife to play!

Attached: npzzfc6l4op3.jpg (1920x1183, 351K)

>warriors do 1k in greens, over 2k dps later in vanilla
Or maybe not. Maybe that just happens on pservers, where a lot of the data is made up because there are no proper sources on how to implement some of the mechanics. For example, check this out youtube.com/watch?v=Cd1ylt88LQ0
It's from retail vanilla, a guild killing Patchwerk in Naxx. The encounter is initiated at 0:50, but actual dpsing starts at 1:00. The fight ends at 6:43, meaning the time people spent damaging him was 5min 43sec, or 343 seconds. The highest damage dealer (who seems to be a rogue) did 240343 damage, according to the dps meter. 240343 / 343 = 700,7 dps. This is a solid boss kill time too, since the enrage timer is 7 minutes.

imagine being this retarded
shouldn't you be on classic wow reddit or wow forums?

When I DPS in raids I am always like "meh", there are 24 other dudes so what does it matter if I take 2 sec break to take a sip of coffee. Being first in DPS char means nothing.

Attached: flat.jpg (645x773, 49K)

One of the things I'm most eager to see in classic is when pserver keks figure out things don't actually work like on their favorite server.

>10 hours in a month

Attached: 1523055940719.jpg (379x503, 37K)

I think you're right to assume the DPS is going to be quite a bit lower in Classic but for the wrong reasons. For a start world buffs are going to be on cooldowns now which will have a massive impact on the average raid DPS because only the best guilds will be popping them, and even then they could potentially be screwed out of it by others. Second flasks will be far less abundant in Classic because Black Lotus won't be spawning like fucking crazy and neither will the other herbs needed to make them. Both of those things alone, not even counting the potential dip in damage because pserver numbers are all wrong, will have a massive impact.

most retarded post
>mages in full netherwind set
>frost instead of fire????????????????????????
>no world buffs
>raid is almost using no consum outside flask, what the fuck
>healer using zero consums and buffs aside from distilled
>shamans using t1 in naxx
>that totem placement and usage
>warriors using trash items
>those poisons on patch, what in the fuck
>almost no dw fury and rogues
>hunter overwriting debff with serpent sting
>siphon life debuff, those debuffs on the boss, LMFAO
no thanks not watching further than 1 minute
totally clueless people who had in reality no clue how to play the game but that's expected

Will you be my raid leader pls? :)

Attached: CCB5300A-F40B-40D0-9E46-C44126D021CA.png (640x1136, 723K)

I've said it before and I will say it again

I raided to late BWL, but the comfiest times I had in vanilla were in a casual guild that did nothing but 5 mans, we were in full blues wiping in dire maul but nothing was more fun than laughing it up on teamspeak with buddies.

Modern raiding guilds are full autism with a side of tranny drama, no thanks.

Is there any ranged that does not die against naxx geared players?

Im kinda worried, will they have sht like dungeonfinder? will they rebalance classes? the best thing about vanilla wow was not knowing what the fuck you were doing and talking to other people, im worried they will emove what made the game great

I have retail a shot on bfa launch. Guilds we’re dying left and right with tons of players quitting. Mine lasted a little and honestly the gameplay was so dull and autistic the tranny vs incel drama within the guild was far more entertaining than the actual game.

It was fun for a while back when no one really knew what they were doing, but now that the "correct" way to play is far more concrete being a tryhard is probably going to be about as pleasant as slamming your cock in a drawer.

Let's make our own guild with blackjack and NE hookers.

release date??

I agree with you that the wow community sucks, but you obviously started playing after wotlk.

he could be new and English is his second language.

Spending holy is more efficient for leveling before 40.

>Yea Forums guilds
>not full of autism and tranny drama

This is a WC3 icon though.

Should I roll a shadow priest?

pointless spec before bwl

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

GUYS I'M LITERALLY GOING TO CAUSE SO MUCH SHIT IN CLASSIC. I'M GOING TO MAKE BOTH HORDE AND ALLIANCE SUFFER. I'M GOING TO BE SO UNCONTROLLABLY NAUGHTY. I'M GOING TO BE LIKE CHAOS UNLEASHED. I'M GOING TO BE SO CHAOTIC THAT IF I ROLL PALADIN I'LL GET MY OWN EXCLUSIVE BUFF, BLESSING OF CHAOS. IT'S GOING TO BE INSANE MY DUDES. I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL. ALL OF YOU. THIS IS YOU, THIS IS MY IMPRESSION OF YOU

>oh dude I'm just playing comfy wow vanilla haha this is a good timooohhhnoooooooooo

AND THEN I JUST FUCKING KILL YOU. GO ON, RUN ALL THE WAY! GO ON! RUN BACK TO YOUR CORPSE! SEETHING AND CRYING ALL THE WAY! I AM GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST NAUGHTY TROUBLE MAKER OF THEM ALL! CHAOS. PURE, PURE CHAOS. I CAN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. LAKESHIRE? MORE LIKE IT'S -FUCKED- SHIRE.
THE CROSS ROADS? MORE LIKE WE'RE FUCKED ROADS.

IMAGINE BEING YOU GUYS. IMAGINE ACTUALLY BEING YOU GUYS. -IMAGINE- ACTUALLY BEING YOU. HOLY FUCK. YOU'RE SO FUCKED. I AM GOING TO FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, AT LEAST ONE. I'M ALREADY PRACTICALLY LEAKING CHAOTIC ENERGY. IF, and ONLY IF, you reply to this post BEFORE the THREAD DIES with "please god NO. PLEASE GOD NO" I MAY allow YOUR CHARACTER TO LIVE. WHO KNOWS! MAYBE I WILL! MAYBE I WON'T! I'M JUST TOOOOOO NAUGHTY! HEHEHEHEHEHE

I MAY GIVE YOU MY BLESSING, I MAY NOT. DEPENDS IF YOU'RE NAUGHTY ENOUGH. IMAGINE NOT BEING CHAOS PILLED IN 2019+ TAX. IMAGINE. I AM CHAOS. GOD I CAN FEEL IT. I CAN FEEL THE TURNING POINT. ENTIRE PEOPLE TURNING TO ANGER, HATE, AND CHAOS, FORMING ENTIRE RAIDS TO KILL ONE ANOTHER. I WILL WATCH, AS THOUSANDS DIE, THOUSANDS LAY WASTE TO EACH OTHER. TRUE. UNFILTERED, CHAOS.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Attached: 1501923150943.jpg (366x420, 62K)

Do we have a release date or is it still "summer 2019"

How will you cause someone of your own faction pain you dumb boy

no news so far

This is why I hate liberalism.

please god no

They recently confirmed that the release date is still indeed "summer 2019". So technically it's news but also not news. At least it seems much more likely that it won't be postponed.

I will enjoy killing you and laughing.

you lack imagination, griefing your own faction is the best

Dwarf Shaman has always made lore sense though.

It's definitely not being postponed. They stated early on they were leaving the PvP stuff until the end of development, because they weren't entirely sure how to do it in the beginning. So the fact that we've been getting so much info about PvP means they're at the end of the development cycle.

And today u get mute or ban for Saying trqnnu

who the fuck wants to play horde
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

theres the classic copypastas out of the way