Who's ready to kill some FREAKERS?

Who's ready to kill some FREAKERS?

Attached: 1553551293091.jpg (683x626, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/pc/world-war-z
youtu.be/S1EqciwkyJU
youtube.com/watch?v=qNQdSTjOjPs
.twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1117438698948317184
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just call them zombies holy shit

Did you know this was originally a Vita game?

THEY'RE -NOT- ZOMBIES
THEY'RE CALLED FREAKERS YOU FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT, KILL YOURSELF

Unironically looks better smiling. Why are so many protags moody and wh*te?

THEY'RE -NOT- FREAKERS
THEY'RE CALLED NIGGERS YOU FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT, KILL YOURSELF

Attached: file.png (480x360, 142K)

why are sony games so lame an uninspired?

they aren't zombies, they're my original character called "freakers"!

Attached: blails.jpg (460x323, 40K)

Days Gone is tracking for high pre-order numbers. Strange how there's little to no fanfare for what seems to be an April sleeper hit. What's say you, Yea Forums?

OneyPlays! xD

Whenever that's done in any zombie media, it might be paying homage to Romero's Night of the Living Dead. In the film, the survivors never referred to them as zombies.

Will it be able to fill the Deadrsing hole in everyone's heart? Fuck you, Phil.

No, it's literally faggots trying to make their zombie movie seem above other zombie movies by saying that they're not zombies.
They want to make zombie shit but hate being affiliated with the word "zombie" because zombies are fucking silly, yet here they are making zombie shit regardless.
>n-nO! SHUT UP! THEY'RE NOT ZOMBIES! THEY'RE FREAKERS! AND THEY AREN'T UNDEAD, THEY'VE BEEN INFLICTED WITH A VIRUS! I WANT YOU TO TAKE MY ZOMBIE GAME VERY SERIOUSLY!

That was HALF A CENTURY ago. Everyone knows what they're called now. It's time to end the charade.

who plays these games

I'M ANGRY

ANGRY ABOUT FREAKERS

Attached: 4.jpg (863x1080, 111K)

i remember watching the gameplay trailer from like 5 years ago thought it got cancelled
also why is he wearing his gang cut still thats pretty gay

It’s gonna be shit, isn’t it?

Press Z to pay your respects

metacritic.com/game/pc/world-war-z

Attached: Days Gone - NEW GAMEPLAY - PS4 Pro - 2019.webm (1280x720, 1.45M)

I mean, in Gear of War 3 they don't call those zombies but former human/Lambent human even though they are explosive zombies.

I think it's less "above" and more this retarded notion it's immersion breaking or some gay shit.
Like if they just came out and said it, it'd be acknowledging zombie movies exist because without them the idea of a zombie would be so irrelevant to almost everyone in the world.

hell yeah brother I can't wait to take out some freaker hordes on my motorcycle

This game looks boring as shit, i'll maybe give it a try when it's like $15 on sale

LMAO this game comes out on the same day as the new capeshit film. too bad i already pre-ordered my tickets to the other zombie sony film with the lesbian survivor

So what happened to the E3 shit where like a hundred of them are chasing you and piling up?

Dont worry about the capeshit film since its predictable

They still do that, it's a bit different when he's just facing off against two of them user.

What actually happens in Oregon? How many games use it as a setting?

That's probably just in enclosed mission areas that you have to hop a fence to get into and can't return after you finish the playable cutsce- I mean, mission.

Western Oregon is full of rain and trees.

Eastern Oregon is a desert.

Attached: 1540522310035.png (800x473, 29K)

oregon is a shitty version of washington

Damn, SammyClassicSonicFan looks like THAT?

god i love the pnw

Attached: 1551391870584.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I don't know why people even think it won't sell well. All these Sony exclusives are of the exact same mediocre quality, yet they all sell like 10+ million. Why would this be any different?

80-
>What could paaawsibly go wrong?
80+
>Those Days are gone...

The MC is such a flip of the coin on this one. It'll either be great, or shit. No in-betweens. The shitposting will be divine.

based ross poster

I cant get mad at gears doing it because it spent 2 games and several books talking about Imulsion exposure and rustlung and shit. When they put that much effort into it they get to call their zombies something weird.

Incel: The Game

Im not buying a game that has balding tim pool as its mc

Seriously who the fuck is actually excited for this game?
its just more generic sony trash.
I was excited at first because i thought it was Ride to Hell Retribution 2 or a remake. Gang biker stuff is based, but this shit is gay as fuck and just bland.
As expected of sony´s "games". literaly god of soi, last of ass, and unch4rted. all the same game.

>it'd be acknowledging zombie movies exist because without them the idea of a zombie would be so irrelevant to almost everyone in the world.
That's the exact reason they're called Walkers in TWD universe. if everyone knew what zombies where, they wouldn't be a threat at all. No romero films = no connection of the concept to the word Zombie in public mindset.

tbqh famalam, I'd rather get Dying Light 2

Attached: volatiles.gif (500x250, 548K)

Seething

Attached: soyny.jpg (870x731, 175K)

>They'd be no threat at all
What a load of horseshit, it's the equivalent of every idiot who thinks they'd be an action hero if they ever got into an action movie situation.
We've gotten our asses repeatedly kicked by recurring weather, why would seeing a movie prepare us for an impossible situation like the dead rising?

I will always appreciate Resident Evil for refering to T-virus infected as zombies straight away.

World War Z? Anyone?

Why is everyone still losing their shit about them calling zombies "Freakers"? Yeah it's silly but a lot of zombie games, movies, TV shows etc have these cheesy ass names for Zombies. This is nothing new

who

Actually the MC has a wife

youtu.be/S1EqciwkyJU

had*

FREAKED

Ask Jules Verne. Submarines, spaceflight, the guy was the start of "impossible" scenarios. Zombies won't be but if somehow it did happen the other user was right. We'd cream them in days. They can't use weapons, zero organization and no particular strengths. They'd be fodder in most of the world.

This actually looks pretty appealing to me, but I don't own a PS4 and haven't played any of these games.
Are you sonybros sick of this kind of game?

Tick tock

Im a frustrated sony oldfag who hates the direction sony took since the ps3 days.

No, it's not like anyone else is making them anyway.

It's actually a fun game. Don't tell, Yea Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=qNQdSTjOjPs

What's the supposed template here? Third person games with trees? Because other than that, all these games have wildly different gameplay, stories, and settings.

They have the strengths of being unceasing timebombs that grow in number as they reduce yours and depending on what type of zombie you've got the problem could be so much worse.
If you have Romero "all the dead just start getting up" types, literally every major medical center is now compromised, evacuation and quarantine is a nightmare because the only way to actually be sure is to go through every nook and cranny everywhere making sure a zombie hasn't stowed away. Trying large evacuations could just result in making large masses into easily infected. And then there's the people, you've got a bunch of government workers who have to carry out dealing with the zombies, regular civilians and their typical difficulties made worse by the horrible situation they're thrust into, too many idiots who watched zombie movies thinking they can totally be the main character probably resulting in what's essentially untrained militias running around with guns.
Shit can go wrong, I don't know why you think it couldn't.

>they actually mentioned Bubsy 3D

Pretty based you'd think that's something they would like people not to mention

Because the weather is a giant thing we just can't shoot. Zombies wouldn't stand a chance if people knew what they are. It's a literal plot point that humanity lost so much ground because people weren't aware zombies were a thing before they were already everywhere and once they reached a certain size they became really hard to stop.

Without the initial "surprise" they wouldn't really get the numbers going to became a threat. In fact with how spread cellphones are zombies are pretty much a horror monster that can't be used anymore in their Romero State.

Oregon is California's Canada

Imagine how soul crushing it is to work on this pos for years only for it to be delayed and all hype die down as the genre stagnates and dies, but its too late to do anything now.

Attached: 1555075791513.jpg (1404x6410, 2.81M)

does he really call them that in game? I think that would kill the mood.

Cope
.twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1117438698948317184

yes, but only because he has a bit of a lisp

he's actually saying fuckers.

Attached: 1481585782382.png (293x270, 41K)

I’m honestly a sucker for Zombie games, but the videos I’ve checked out don’t really impress me. It just looks like another open world game with conventional gameplay mechanics that I’ve seen before, and the zombies don’t seem to be particularly threatening or noteworthy. Dead Rising is my favorite zombie game, and while that game certainly wasn’t perfect, nothing else has really matched the intensity and feeling of being surrounded by zombies like that game did.

>please bullieve meeee

that's pretty endearing then

Attached: Mika2Bonk.gif (100x100, 24K)

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU TALK TO YOUR MOTHER YOU LITTLE FAGGOT! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID!

>They're not zombies because they're just living people gone nuts with no inhibition or restraint
Literally a poor man's version of the Crossed

NPCs

Which is literally the edgy kid's version of the rage infected from 28 days later.

I think if they refer to them as Zombies then it implies that it takes place in George A Romero's canon world.

If they use the Z word then they acknowledge that zombie media exist, which would lead to either the characters needing to reference it or the audience wondering why the characters don't reference it. This is something post-apocalypse writers are terrified of confronting in their very serious big kid narratives.

Days Gone is pretty impressive for being the first videogame entirely made by an AI

its always funny when people post games that arent out yet

EVERYONE FUCKING DOES THAT
It's so overdone

This reminds me of retarded that would say 28 days later isnt a zombie movie.

*HUFF HUFF*
I'M GONNA SAY IT...
*HUFF HUFF*
I'M GONNA SAY THE F WORD...

Attached: 1549477168413.jpg (950x633, 127K)

What's the game about the guy on the horse? I liked uncharted a lot, but horizon and god of war were kinda boring, but i had trouble getting through breath of the wild as well, i guess open world games are kind of a chore to me, lately