Samurai Shodown new female characters are a half naked brown slut...

>Samurai Shodown new female characters are a half naked brown slut, and a waifu slut with her legs fully exposed like a prostitute in a chinese brothel
>Tekken new female characters are a latina slut, a shitty rule 63 of an actual cool male character, a shitty waifu bitch, and a shitty waifu bitch that cries all the time and is a bad rule 63 of another male character
>SF V new female characters are a brazilian slut, a blonde slut in a slutty office outfit, another blonde slut in a slutty nazi outfit, and ultra whorified versions of chun li outfits
>meanwhile based MK's managed to take a literal shitty rule 63 sub zero and make her into a unique and cool looking and badass female cyber ninja warrior

Japan you better start taking notes on female character design, NRS is leaving you in the dust BAD.

Attached: frost.jpg (3226x2419, 835K)

fortnite ninja

>badass
>slut
>bitch
>nazi
Holy incel batman

she looks like a ripoff superhero, and it's even more insulting when you realize that they chose to do this instead of bring back the cyborgs which people actually liked.

>Downgrade from her deception look
>looks like those shit suits from Avengers: Endgame
>her plot is even shit with her once again betraying Sub Zero instead of using the new timeline to change her into something better
Nah

The human face ruins it. Go full cyborg like the other ones or fuck off. This just looks like a lady wearing some dumb armor.

they are all mostly wearing leather pleather body suits.
>b-b-but you can change cosmetics!
no one asked for that. they obviously couldn't have a concrete design and they went this route like justass2
this game is garbage and has some shit design(whats up with scorpion having shades of red in his fucking outfit? why does subzero look like a fucking chef now?)
kabal looks good but he always looked fucking cool so you cant fuck that up.

She looks better than that old look.

looks fucking great to me, people complain too much these days

she looks fine, also you people whine about her supposedly being bald, she has hair and you're still crying? fuck off

I'm sure everyone in UAE will buy a copy and it will be the most successful MK sequel ever. Muslim Kombat is so based.

Who gives a shit about MK, it hasn't been good for anything past the 90s.

>shitty rule 63 of an actual cool male character
Master Raven is 1000x cooler than Raven, aka shitty Blade. Thank you for outing yourself as someone with garbage taste, it'll save everyone time

Hell no she dosn't. She actually looks like a disciple of Sub-Zero and part of the cryomancers, the hair being sharp like ice was also a superior design choice to that comb over she's rocking in 11.

Attached: 4708edba482cda9ffb8aad5ca672bb33.png (811x1169, 1.18M)

What is it with these western catsuit designs?

Specifically western. There is never any real theme or memorable direction, they just take a form fitting layer and throw random fucking shapes and mildly complementary colours on it.

Attached: 1532445201-black-panther-1532445146.jpg (980x1308, 92K)

>looks like a disciple of Sub-Zero
She's working for Kronika now, why the fuck would she dress like a Lin Kuei anymore?

bcuz u woldnt fite in a bikini lel dats not wealwistic duuuuuuurrrrrrr

Because the reason she betrays Sub Zero in 11 is because she wants to take over? same tired plot from same tired developers.

Is this fake?

>>meanwhile based MK's managed to take a literal shitty rule 63 sub zero and make her into a unique and cool looking and badass female cyber ninja warrior

Attached: 1535041654931.jpg (361x341, 28K)

MK has to rely to gore to stay relevant. No gore you get a game without good gameplay and without a good plot. Even the graphics are not good.

because WAKANDA FOREVER UUUU AAAA UAAAAA
*chimp noises*

All that bait, and for what?

Have sex

That's what she's planning to do; overthrow Sub Zero by working with the strongest side.

Netherrealm really like that generic cropped female hair do, they've given it to Frost, Scarlet, Catwoman, etc. It's so boring.

Have Sex.

This is a Japanese tumblr character design.

Attached: 1554968534751.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Oh dastardly NRS. How dare they give Catwoman short hair.

Attached: selina cooke.jpg (900x1389, 157K)

How dare they give Catwoman, Scarlet, Cassie and Frost the same hair.

I like pixie cuts. I think they are kute

Attached: 1554073682915.jpg (768x432, 54K)

>cyber ninja warrior
What?
This generic sci-fi shit is nothing like a ninja. If that had a helmet it could pass as a Anthem suit or something from the box of a GPU card and nobody would notice a diference.
What's wrong with you?

I like a lot of the new outfits, but this one fucking sucks. What the hell, they couldn't make a more generic space suit if they tried.

I for one welcome our new trashy waifu overlords.

Attached: 5dr69c7rqhj11.jpg (1273x717, 185K)

Oh shit I thought it was a guy. I thought the boobs on the breastplate were pecs lol. I was like "who is this edgy fagget"

Attached: mao-lmao-tshirt-square_grande.png (600x600, 640K)

You sound like you need to jerk off or something

Because you secretly want a boy

She looks nothing like a ninja. More like a power ranger, but not as sexy because MK can't have sexy women.

/thread

that old design is too 90s/early 2000s, too darth maul cool

2019 one looks killer and sort of part of nobility

yikes, outdated design

problem?