Let's stop beating around the bush and talk about a recent trend in Video Game communities

Let's stop beating around the bush and talk about a recent trend in Video Game communities.

We all already know about the relatively fast growing LGBTQ+ culture in Vidya.

In recent years LGBT representation has been more prevalent with Overwatch being the first example to come to mind. Is more exposure in the medium a good or bad thing? Why?

Attached: 1vp23pusbxp21.jpg (880x907, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LuKzt7p-MnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1554572647710.png (738x669, 186K)

Attached: back.png (79x38, 9K)

I say go at it, just don't be like the media and glorify the shit out of it and or force it in for the sake of pandering,

It's exactly like fanservice.
It's retarded, not needed in vidya, but rakes in the sales from hormone driven autists

Attached: FGC.jpg (1024x968, 128K)

Based

Nigger there are at least a dozen threads about this in the catalog at ALL TIMES.

Let's get back behind the bush and talk about video games

Because LGBTQ+ people feel safer online, where the 'real world' can't hurt them.

That they're forcing their way into Vidya can only be a negative. They'll make everything about identity and diversity, but won't tolerate anything that triggers them.

Good luck ever having a flawed, misogynistic, homophobic white male protagonist in a game.

Being a tranny is really an attempt to emulate the harem of the mind. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1548567284393.jpg (600x611, 59K)

is this a D&D alignment chart

It literally has zero impact on gaming and absolutely no one but autistic /pol/tards give a shit about it.

Its non-existent prevalence is amplified by those morons going out and looking for it, like a retarded child sitting under a horse and being surprised thats where shit falls from.

/thread and /sageforwastingeveryonestime

Attached: 1554505866943s.jpg (244x250, 7K)

have sex tranny

t tranny

If we used profile pictures to measure beauty, every woman on earth would be a supermodel.

Bad. I dont give a fuck about faggots and dont want it inserted into the things I love. Its not like there are many of these faggots around either.

well adjusted individuals care

Rikki is the only one i'd bang HARD, FUCKING RAW, MAKE HER BITE THE PILLOW

it's the joos

Attached: 54DD352AFD3F4E9E90ABB19B6FC30668.png (2176x1676, 1.22M)

you're just giving them more attention, which is the only thing they want and it actually amplifies the demand for failed men taking hormones and turning into women.

Yes it's a fetish thing.

This really has nothing to do with video games

I don't care about it either way, a character's developer given sexuality never prevented me from fapping to them and representation is utterly worthless to me.
t. faggot

This pictures kind of depressing, dude's not only mentally ill, he's clearly yearning for a love he'll never obtain and instead of foregoing it and focusing on himself, he's literally bringing himself to ruin.

Attached: 1503674079401.jpg (550x550, 59K)

based

based

Attached: pepe janny.jpg (2048x1366, 970K)

There probably will be a lot of scientific publications in the near future claiming transexualism to be a mental illness.

Sneed?

It's so empowering to see so many Sony fans at pride parade

Attached: snoy in their natural habitat.jpg (1300x956, 194K)

41%

FORTY ONE PERCENT

>In recent years LGBT representation has been more prevalent with Overwatch being the first example to come to mind.
Gay characters have been in vidya way before that though. Alot of this shit is just reactionary. Hardly anybosy gave a shit about Overwatch during the time S76 was revaled to be gay in a comic nobody gives a shit about but multiple threads were made and pushed to 400+ posts talking about how anons used to love tge game and play it daily and how this was the last straw. Same shit with MK11 anons don't really give a shit but just simply loves to be angry

Attached: 1552790215927.jpg (965x584, 31K)

Press D to dab on trannies and jannies

Attached: IMG_20190414_135933_572.jpg (1280x872, 94K)

this is basically the foundation of autogynephilia theory. It's a male sexuality inadvertently turned inward.

fast growing my fucking ass
fags and trannies have always been around in vidya it's just that now that we're living in a world where you take in so much information suddenly every minute troglodyte needs to have its word heard and then every cunt with rainbow hair starts parroting them like they're goddamn jesus christ
nobody cares just consume your fucking products and shut up

Attached: 1552545462560.png (394x300, 177K)

>well adjusted individuals care
So no one here then

>people are mad for no reason
Why is this always a talking point for fags. Just dismiss the entire thing and emotional outrage as you mutilate your body and take hormones.

OOOOOH
NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

Now this man cares about vidya

Attached: 1554721270214-v.gif (500x500, 80K)

Yeah, what the fuck is up with the huge spike in trannies recently? It seems like a whole lot of them came out of nowhere.

>Her

On a side note, how many hrs do you think they put in just to get the lighting, makeup and angle right just for that split second to be able to fool anons on Yea Forums

I like that sad little tranny's shirt

They were always there, the Internet just gives everyone more exposure
youtu.be/LuKzt7p-MnM

I don’t mind or really care about it. Doesn’t effect me at all. People just want to relate to why stop them?

Polarization, people due to social media have to go through new extremes to feel special.

Reminder that trannies will NEVER be cute girls.
These abominations deserve to be put down like the rabid dogs they all are.

Attached: 1534436876297.png (600x600, 507K)

If you don't stop yourself at MGTOW and Misogyny you were already too far gone.

How is this "based"? What does based actually mean?

How do you deny that suicide is obviously correlated with bullying, which most trans people experience.

>tfw actually sorta look like this tranny
End it

Attached: IMG_4075.jpg (640x701, 36K)

Based

Attached: 1552765626093.png (2176x1676, 1.22M)

I don't care if a videogame has gays, lesbians, bisexuals, traps, trannies, blacks, mexicans, chinks, or whatever the Q stands for. As long as the game is good, and these creatures aren't a disgusting horrible looking narcissa wright-like abomination that makes me sick just from looking at them.
Now, if a game has furries, that is going into the trash.

Attached: 1491444054918.png (279x392, 210K)

Facts of life from an ol' boomer. Lets talk about trannies. Having a mental disorder beliving you're in the 'wrong body' is real, but we aren't talking about those folks, because those folks are not those infesting the internet.

Back in the good old days, gaming was a mans hobby. Girls might play a few games, but we didn't make games for them, and we rightfully called them bitches when they reared their heads. Now things are different. Kids today, women, they are 'accepted'. With that acceptance, comes a big problem.

Women have taken attention away from a certain subgroup of gamers. This subgroup, they want that attention. They want the spotlight, and they'll do anything for it, even chop off their dick. Its not like they've been using it.

Now it isn't all about attention, its also about the mental state of these 'people'. Fat, unwanted and unloved, these failed men can't stay thin, they can't be motivated to lift to look like anything other than fat, bloated wastes. Women? They don't want them, men don't want to be around them.

But if they were to say.. Claim they were a woman all along, throw on a wig? Now they are getting some attention, now they have friends, and praise from others of their kind who are desperate enough for fat tranny 'pussy' but not quite desperate enough to become the tranny themselves.

Its a fact, one that the liberal progressive people of this worthless era won't admit, that most of these trannies are just mentally ill, socially awkward boys who failed at being men and wanted to try what they see as 'easy mode', eg being a woman. The suicide rate is so high because they find out that women face just as many issues as men.

And real women. Because real women fuicking hate these people, lesbians more so. These wig wearing dick choppers use their bathrooms, perv on them, try to date lesbians without admiting they are men.

Basically, FUCK TRANNIES.

Attached: 1510056344296.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Even when they take pics at an angle, photoshop it to death and cake themselves in makeup, you can still see they are men.

Attached: 1544475900299.png (238x388, 205K)

none of you pedophiles play video games, fuck off

I'm not gay though and I'm speaking on what I see here. It's just alot of anons say they were hardcore in the game when they clearly weren't or never played it. Think back at that fake Splatoon picture on the Wii U one user posted. That's what these entire threads are.

You are not baased understand it now?

Attached: 1555328957528.png (434x524, 244K)

>LGBT

The LGBT is a minority group that does not deserve to have a voice. The LGBT organization is basically funded by Media Matters and is a hate group. The less exposure this group gets, the better.

>Why?
Because the guys making the decisions know it'll upset people, and getting people mad about some tiny demographic keeps them away from being mad about awful quality and horrific business tactics, and makes it easier to character assassinate an entire audience so that any attempts at pointing out the game's flaws get downplayed.

I just view it as a complete distraction tactic.

You mean, specifically, the autistic young men who're completely emasculated, dissociated and socially ostracized, being forcefed a diet of propaganda to become modern eunuchs?

Yeah that's new. Weird as fuck and completely manufactured. Victims of contemporary culture.

Don't really give a fuck. If they're trans then they have male, female and dickgirl rule 34. Brainlet frog posters need to be shot don't @ me

BASED

i was bi already but i ended up jumping from 2nd to last relatively quick

Don't bully my gf

Attached: 1553890485801.webm (600x404, 801K)

It's maddening how this one image is so weirdly accurate at conveying how very unsettling the whole transgender look is.

It's just something very uncanny, you might not be able to put it into words, it's not even the obvious "manjaw" or cheekbones, just something about the look, that survival instinct just kicks in, telling you that something is off.

This image definitely makes me feel cautious. I don't know why. They're not "attacking" me in any way. I'm not suddenly insecure about my sexuality. They are not ugly.
But it's just there.
Something.
Something very unexplainable.

Attached: 1513203314509.jpg (1920x1200, 74K)

Imagine raiding a low tier youtube channel to feel better about yourself

I'll explain it for you

= based

= unbased

NOBODY LIKES A TRANNY

Attached: 1548669707439.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

Nice.

>I can now be the nerd girl I always wanted to date
That's really the crux of it isn't it? These subhumans are so absolutely pathetic that rather than fix themselves, put themselves out there and try to be desirable they are happier take the easy way out. Fucking disgusting.

N O S F E R A T U

Attached: 1483416103828.jpg (519x589, 39K)

>all white
lmao every time

imagine being this paranoid, holy lmao.

>tfw i've been jumping around the first three for 10 years now

Attached: 1546634266716.jpg (680x817, 70K)

BASED

Who is Litchi on the bottem left? Legit looks like Nakkiel

Attached: 1463017840190.jpg (1023x709, 94K)

Actually, there's a ton of black trannies.
It's just the media doesn't show them because they straight up look like men.
Here's one, for example.

Attached: 1545929440029.webm (180x360, 1.63M)

I don't care about lgtbbq's but it's annoying how they think literally every game should pander to them. Then again they're not the only people who do this

Attached: 1549362637246.gif (500x375, 676K)

Whats wrong with this image

>Youll never beat someone so hard at Mario they attempt to change genders

John Numbers is a damn legend

you would be correct

I don't care as long as it makes my cock become the big cock. That's as far as videogames are concerned though, in real life, trannies are fucked up, but i don't care what they do with themselves as long as they stay away from me. I don't give 2 fucks about gays though.

Attached: 1526385731907.jpg (1109x628, 102K)

Welcome to the "culture war".

JESUS FUCK

They are an small minority, always will be, they're just vocal.

Also you autists keep posting them, every single one you can find on the internet, here where I have to look at it. Most of the world doesn't acknowledge they exist most days.

I think I've seen one tranny my whole life, and even that I wasn't really sure.

>black man stomping him to death
>whites embrace and respect them
lmao

>tranny attempts suicide
>i-it's because "she" was bullied
>gay person attempts suicide
>i-it's because he was bullied
>men attempt suicide at a 3:1 ratio to that of women
>maybe if those ugly incels would have sex they wouldn't be sad lmao

Fucking destroyed

why is this in the metroid sub wtf

Because nothing has correlation with suicide rates that fucking high anywhere. Nothing but mental illness.

Yeah anti-lgbt do it as well

that little shit is strong

>caring about anything other than Nintendo

Attached: how about no.png (338x484, 106K)

When did he do this? Is there more?

biblically based

Attached: 35345234532452345.jpg (225x216, 6K)

see

Come on man, Suzi got cuter. Don't act like you wouldn't try to repeatedly impregnate her (his) tight little ass.

Attached: fcb0a7a21ed0323fe50f7cc2bf29ff24.jpg (2048x1963, 345K)

>japanese tranny passes so well nobody it takes a couple of years for people to notice

Can Amerimutts do anything right? They lose at EVO and at being girls(male).

Samus is tranny

stop being anti tranny you dumb incel with your logic

Why are Yea Forums, Yea Forums and /pol/ so obsessed with trannies?

Attached: 1534798799995.png (256x256, 144K)