Is this actually a good game or is it one of those cinematic ones? Not to shit on cinematic ones but I cba for them atm

Is this actually a good game or is it one of those cinematic ones? Not to shit on cinematic ones but I cba for them atm.

Attached: hor.jpg (415x211, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VZgAlzhnges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good game

Attached: bfaab8da0b6b7782a8f2f23537913548.jpg (1080x1920, 243K)

cinematic over the shoulder open world shit. just like every other ps4 exclusive.

Bit of column A bit of column b. The story stuff is lame cinematic bullshit but its fun if you just run around and fight all the big robots.

in terms of framerate is cinematic
I can't play it because of the excessive motion blur, and the terrible voice acting

Attached: 1520478403137.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

This.

It's also a game that you want to play on a higher difficulty. The combat is as good as you make it, but normal mode doesn't require you to approach combat with thought.

It's worth playing. It's a very solid first entry into a franchise. I'm looking forward to what improvements they will make for the sequel.

it's got a decent story but it's just the same open world shit, i would have preferred for the game to be linear

It's really fun. Aloy is top tier wife material.

The cutscenes are short, there's not many of them, and you can skip them

Ah, there he is everybody!
I was wondering when you'd show up

Who

Its a shitty shallow game

I played around 10 hours and didn't like it.
Feels like they threw in every popular mechanic from much better games so it ends up being kinda soulless.
Aloy was really boring but she might get good later since people seem to like her.

how come it did so well for a new ip?

It's really good. Long, but good.

It truly is amazing how many PS4 exclusives fall into that category. What was the first one? The Last of Us? Then a bunch of other studios tried to copy that to make lightning strike twice?

It's another over the shoulder shallow combat cinematic spectacle no substance from sony. You'll play it once and thats it, unless you like pretty colours, maybe twice.

It's not a cinematic game, in fact, the "cinematic" part is what's bad about it, specifically the side quest animations, voice acting and character motivations

The exploration, combat and general feel of the game are actually good, though gets very repetitive once you kill each Machine animal at least once, and don't even get me started on fucking Bandit camps along with the cultists

Attached: aloy.jpg (702x355, 44K)

>it's another "all PS4 games are walking simulators" meme

That's funny, I seem to be constantly seeing them in GOTY lists, best game rankings, and best sellers lists. Everyone hates success I guess

Attached: 1550229658398.jpg (1648x1426, 1020K)

Actually, neither. It's basic Ubi-tier open world with average exploration and gameplay

youtu.be/VZgAlzhnges

Combat is kind ok, but during one little fight with any roboanimal, all enemies from whole map will ALWAYS move to your location. It gets kinda really annoying sometimes, especially if birds near your location.

Attached: 1489267875451.jpg (3120x4160, 2.66M)

That is not the case at all though

There are just areas which have nearby Machines, they will aggro if you either come too close or make too much noise

>There are just areas which have nearby Machines, they will aggro if you either come too close or make too much noise
So whole map after Nora's wall

>armpit hair
>dirty underwear
Why is she so gross?

Attached: 1551658425432.png (820x514, 352K)