COOLPUNK IS DEAD

COOLPUNK IS DEAD

Attached: IMG_20190415_202022.jpg (1440x810, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-6YBNrMa6U
youtube.com/watch?v=JDCB3_k-RBY
youtube.com/watch?v=WqQ0tmrFfyI
youtube.com/watch?v=usB0TZZX438
youtu.be/Y-Oa-VDc8Ok
youtu.be/m6USBi6JMFQ
youtu.be/p6nrPgMf5sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i keep meaning to play this game. it seems really sick

Game is genuinely the most fun I've had with a adventure game in years.

Does Zane rock? or does Zane suck?
It's hard to tell. There were a lot of conflicting reports.

>get paid in jannybux to delete edgy mspaint comics
>spend it all on animated hotdog .gifs for my homepage

Attached: 1529425771182.jpg (971x592, 113K)

okay I'll bite

what game?

Attached: 1424994645400.png (469x447, 3K)

Hypnospace outlaw. Also known as Janny simulator 1999

GRANNY CREAM HOT BUTTERED ICE CREAM

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=i-6YBNrMa6U

no, fuck you, this this the thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=JDCB3_k-RBY

NOTHING LEFT FOR ME
THE ULTIMATE DOOOOM

hypnospace outlaw. it's a game where you live in some hellish 90s tier clown world where you get paid to be an orwellian internet moderator (aka janny) and you go around looking at websites to ban or something, I've been meaning to play it. it has cool aesthetics and the concept seems fun

Hynospace, it's an OS game where you're a admin in 1998. Simular in concept to papers please.

zane did nothing wrong.

And that's why he died

REAL thread theme right here
youtube.com/watch?v=WqQ0tmrFfyI

f*ck zane

Attached: zane.gif (140x64, 35K)

Zane is a little shit, and I hope his ban gave him some perspective on life, and that he has grown as a person

fuck coolpunk, best band coming through!!!!

I played the game but quit after you have to do that retarded shit that's like visit every webpage for the archiving like fuck that shit man that isn't fun or interesting. also rip that one guys leg

Attached: IMG_20190411_001608_962.jpg (1176x1280, 149K)

REPORTED FOR HARASSMENT.

user, I...

Attached: 1554995941615.png (815x720, 182K)

is it worth 20 bucks or should I wait for a sale?

>2 hypnocoins have been deposited into your account.

>not the pi-pi-pi-pizza gifs

You don't have to do the archiving thing, just the Lost and Found requests. Did you reach the credits? You better leave before you get spoiled, the ending is kino.

PROFESSOR HELPER HERE

you should pirate it, it's short as hell if you're not a brainlet. like, honestly, it's fun, but it's not 20$ fun. you beat in in 2 hours or less if you're not a retard, you'd be paying 10$ an hour. unless it's 10$ I would say don't touch it

Does Yea Forums stand with Gooper?

Attached: 3263FB97-F434-444D-A49B-72DAF4B14C92.gif (116x166, 123K)

FUCK GOOPER

HEY JANNIES WATCH THIS

Attached: 1554097773494.gif (144x182, 98K)

It honestly depends on how much you think you'd enjoy the premise of being a janny. Like, if you mainline it the game is only a few hours and probably not worth it.

I thought I got my money's worth because I enjoyed the little narratives you get from snooping on everybody. It perfectly captures the tone of the internet of that time.

Sounds like you couldn't save Zane

Make Goodtime Valley Great Again!

Attached: PAGE TEXT REMOVED FOR VIOLATING HYPNOSPOACE LAW.png (30x30, 2K)

What I don't understand is how Tim's virus killed all those people. I get why it killed our girl Marshmallow ;_; She has epilepsy. Why did it kill all those other people?

Dylan Merchant was hiding the fact that the headbands made it so people couldn't get any actual sleep. But why was it deadly. Can someone explain.

Hey, my friend met the creator of this game and made a webpage to put in it. He actually gave out a modtool to some game developer college for students to design some of the webpages. I thought that was cool.

>post copyrighted content
>gets taken down for breaking the law
>spits in the face of the law and authority and posts even more copyrighted content

nah, fuck that. like it get that it's just a cartoon fish and kids draw him and shit but it's just a slippery slope. today its gooper, tomorrow it's the whole new Barnaby's chair or chowder man album, and they'll use the excuse "oh why can gooper be posted but not chowder man mp3s?". plus everyone knows to stick to the freelands

Attached: 1539313510023~01.jpg (330x383, 23K)

What engine does the game use?

hyperlink engine

I'll pay you 33£ to fuck off

idk I’m a brainlet and didn’t ask.

We could have saved her

Attached: 1553575517159.png (338x561, 24K)

Tim's virus didn't do anything, Dylan's spaghetti code fried those people's brains, he was so convinced he was a master coder that he uploaded his shitty car game without testing it properly.

REPORTED FOR EXTRALEGAL COMMERCE ONLY USE HYPNOCOIN YOU FUCKING CRIMINAL

>he's an ""Enforcer""
>on the internet
>this is what he does every night in his sleep
>he does it for free

Attached: 34347728.jpg (563x800, 412K)

okay who the fuck just flagged Professor Helper? We had a deal

Tim's virus was harmless and didn't kill shit (hypnospace is absolutely fine after you turn it off). Dylan forcefully uploaded a buggy ass version of his game to everybody's headband that wrecked everybody's system and killed a few people (remember he wrecked your first headband doing the same shit on day 1). Dylan basically framed Tim since it happened at the same time as the virus and only you know that you fixed it.

I think my only complaint is that the ending was anti climatic. I wish there was a epilogue or some type of follow up on all these hypnospace users.

how?
u trollin

I'd love to play this game but 20$ is a little stiff for something as short as this.

Remember two were kids, probably both had the same condition. Then two were old, probably couldn't handle it. And finally you had someone who was using ilegal software which probably made things worse, and a conspiracy theory nut with no technology skills who probably had tinfoil stuck between him and the headband

If you get him permabanned on day 3, he won't be on hypnospace during the crash. One of the other boomers die instead. I think I flagged him each day.

Makes sense. Thanks.

This game really reinforces how useless jannies are. Like, most of the game is you just narcing on people doing things the shitty company dosen't like for free. The one situation with the girl being serially harassed where you could actually make a difference you can't actually do anything about it.

>scroll all the way to bottom of thread
>no one has protected the thread with BeefBrain Shield Pro

g-guys...?

This is Yea Forums but I get it, the only game on Hypnospace is Dylan's bad car game. You Hypnofags should just move to Cyberworldz BWL

Attached: 1553562576275.png (160x373, 51K)

they didn't have beef brain shield pro installed

to this day I wonder what BWL stands for. I get it's the universes "LOL" but idk what it could.mean

First off, the moderator says that they're going to take care of Zane and Cory. Second off, it doesn't even matter because they're obviously just messages from Tim after he hacked into their accounts.

bursting with laughter

big wumbo laugh

>that feel when you have normal shitty dreams instead of browsing the dream internet when you sleep

2019 is gay

Eventhough I'm a zoomer the fact that I used to play a lot of Neopets was enough to make this game resonate with me since that site was basically a mix of Teentopia and The Freelands

Attached: 1554953198370.jpg (460x444, 47K)

If hypnospace was a thing I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, the idea of someone fucking with my head with a computer virus is horrifying to me. When I was younger I was scared shitless by malware and when I got my first avast virus alert when I was like 12 I was really fucking scared. Even the mindcrash in the game made me uncomfortable. I just have an irrational fear of computers flipping the fuck out.

>That part where Merchantsoft merged all of the "nerd zones" together

God, no wonder they fucking protested over that, it'd be like if hiromoot merged all the vidya-related boards, Yea Forums, and /tg/ and when asked why they did it, they don't give out a response.

Seeing why it happened made me fucking furious because I could have seen something like this actually happening.

Attached: 1524791758486.jpg (480x360, 56K)

You should read a short story called I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream

The tutorial videos made it sound hellish. You're a floating consciousness, directly manipulating a web browser that takes up your entire field of vizion. Imagine what it feels like when it freezes.

RIP Chowder Man's leg

You got a girlfriend using Hypnospace, right user?
youtube.com/watch?v=usB0TZZX438

It's ok, it's in chowderpeace in a better chowderplace

Please tell me that people heating up and drinking ice cream is some alternative reality shit

People care more about lip syncing than a serious accident that killed and mangled people at the same event

Attached: 73890643_p0.png (1000x1000, 571K)

>He's never had a heat'n'sip at a trennis game
BWL

>Coolfest '99, eh looks kinda cheesy, I bet something dumb is gonna happen
>mfw reading the entirety of what happened in that event

I knew this game was rad the moment it made me feel for some of the characters like that.

Attached: 1533157573503.png (356x256, 200K)

Did you see that stupid fucking 4 2v2 person trennis variant ? What a scrub idea: imagine needing to be carried by a trennis partner bwl

>mfw tried Granny Cream's Hot Butter Ice Cream

Attached: 0498437509.jpg (1200x900, 527K)

Furniture Wizard is the best character

Is there a place where I can read about all the stuff I might have missed? Searching for anything related to this game on google just gives me the same vidya """journalism""" articles

What's wrong? Can't enjoy some hot butter ice cream with your weak stomach?

Attached: 1520162293464.jpg (300x300, 34K)

What's the best song in the game?

how the fuck was neopets like freelands? I get teentopia with the forums and the comics and shit but freelands is literally just an open directory website thing

SQUISHERZ
ARE REALLY COOL

YOU KNOW YOU USED TO SHINE SO BRIGHT
WAS THAT ALL REFLECTED LIGHT
WERE YOU JUST A SATELLITE

klyfta is unironically good.

The Hyperlink Ms Paint World look of it, the Axxelarator quest reminds me of the hidden pages and plots as well as some of the LARPing like that breats milk potion woman. Many of the pages the game could easily pass as customized Pet Pages

Coolpunk paridise is BY FAR the worst community. Fuck gatekeepers, fuck hipsters, and fuck stans.

Klyfta A
B is nice as well
C is too short and not enough of what made the first two great
>Actually read the whole music page of the guy who scanned his articles
>There's nothing on new year's Eve

Ice Cream and Booze

youtu.be/Y-Oa-VDc8Ok

Sounds kinda like something you'd hear at a nursing home, but I guess that's what the entirety of the Good Ol' Times webzone was.

Yo, fuck Fre3zer and fuck Fre3zer fans
that shit is hella lame

I agree, Mushroom scene is where it's at. Check out this tune I got from their FLST page.

youtu.be/m6USBi6JMFQ
and another one
youtu.be/p6nrPgMf5sc

>That guy that called himself a Coolpunk critic making drawings mocking the helicopter crash
>Even the Dumpster guy kept his report on it as short as possible
>The contrast of the fanatics going crazy about the lipsync and the music people mourning the chowderman's drummer
>The fungus scene guy biding his time for Coolpunk to fall to introduce his own genre
>You aren't even told if the freezer guy is actually the real guy
Wish they developed that event more than just searching for harassment, it was even optional

SEETHING

fungus scene isn't a genre. Just because Basidia thought of a cute new phrase to describe his album, doesn't make him a """pioneer""" bwfl

Fungus Scene is totally a new genre, if remixing a stupid Soda Pop commercial into a song can count as a genre of music, so can Fungus.

BWL do you even know how genres work?

Attached: 1553282141647.jpg (500x500, 15K)

Fuck off back to your page Slushmouth

can anyone confirm if the game is actually good

Attached: 1553728845358.jpg (1180x1200, 184K)

CHOWDERMAN NEVER DIES

*ahem*
FUCK Zane and FUCK his made up girlfriend who doesn't even exist.

My dad is an insider that works with every major record label. Flip-flop is DESTROYING the charts compared to all of your shitty little subgenres and will outlive them all. Abandon ship while you can.

Who /Granny Cream's Hot Butter Ice Cream/ here?

Neck yourself Corey. Jessica was just using Zane's headband. Yeah, that's right, Jessica slept over at Zane's house.

It triggers a very specific nostalgia about the early 00's internet, so if you're a zoom-zoom you probably won't get much out of it.

It's a detective/adventure game where you explore an alternate late 90's internet where you can browse the internet in your dreams, and you play as a moderator sent to remove content that the company, Merchantsoft, deems illegal/inappropriate/whatever. You don't ever interact with any of the users, you just silently take down stuff so you know, like a janitor here. and you see over days or weeks how it affects people.

Even if you didn't grow up with the late 90's internet, it's still a blast to play through.

Attached: 1540948579240.jpg (747x491, 50K)

i'll bite thanks for the info anons

So what's you opinion on Dylan?

Attached: 1554821102707.jpg (215x197, 17K)

Hes a #*?!ing sociopathic murderer that deserves to rot in [TEXT REMOVED FOR VIOLATING HYPNOSPACE LAW]

Attached: 1553141216379.gif (164x170, 130K)

Human garbage. Let a teenager rot in jail for years, then only confessed moments before he was exposed. And did so by adding a new level in his shitty game, what the fuck

I was expecting the last update to kill the restoration team
That's my opinion on him

>Everyone shares music nowadays

WELL YEAH BUT

Attached: Mukyuu.jpg (230x260, 62K)

A Piece of Shit

I agree with Dylan, but he was such a little douche I was glad to report him. Went back after I got unbanned and removed the rest of his flst listings too

Attached: 1526217080659.gif (225x225, 46K)

R3ckoning was right about him, he spent all the time he should've used making sure his shit was stable being a manchild, and never put a stop to his tard brother
>Let's push out the people that make most of our userbase, they're creepy
>You know what kind of people will surely spend hours in hypnospace? Sports fans
>Have you heard of Coolpunk? Let's give them their own zone

Same.

>You know what kind of people will surely spend hours in hypnospace? Sports fans
Adrian is a retard but he has a point here. With Hypnospace sports fan can spend most of their wake time doing sports and shit

>>Let's push out the people that make most of our userbase, they're creepy
to be fair putting all those zones together isn't a bad idea since there's a lot of overlap in those communities, but back in the day we sure loved to compartimentalize things in message boards as hard as possible.

>>You know what kind of people will surely spend hours in hypnospace? Sports fans
In '99, no less!

>>Have you heard of Coolpunk? Let's give them their own zone
And let's have no zone for music in general. THAT'S A GOOD TRICK.

>to be fair putting all those zones together isn't a bad idea since there's a lot of overlap in those communities, but back in the day we sure loved to compartimentalize things in message boards as hard as possible.
It's always retarded to put "nerdy" groups together that don't want anything to do with each other.

>Putting the zones togheter isn't a bad idea
The problem is they were put in a gutter zone where the download speed was reduced to a crawl, it literally made most of the people leave for cyberworldz

Not happy with that they claimed the freelands were a new feature, and then "accidentally" fucked then even further