Bros I am not going to lie. I am 32 years old and things aren't going my way. I have no job. No college education...

Bros I am not going to lie. I am 32 years old and things aren't going my way. I have no job. No college education. I live at home and do nothing but fap and play games all day occasionally watching movies every now and then. I saw that WoW Classic is coming out and I am thinking about buying it. I mean it will give me the same feelings like when I was 12 and not a failure in life right? Sure lets ignore that when I was 12, my mindset was different and that of a child, I had no responsibility, everything was given to me for free and I didn't have to work.......just like now. I will get those same feelings right? Lets ignore that I know how to already effortlessly beat every raid, know the best class, best skills, best gear for pve and pvp and pretty much know every inch of the map since I already invested 5 years of my life into this identical content years ago. The feeling of before will happen again right? My guildmates didn't move on with their lives and have kids and jobs and productive hobbies right? They are losers just like me right?

Attached: 1555268919842s.jpg (219x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RWHNVwxJEeU
newmaps.marlam.in/Azeroth
youtube.com/watch?v=SpI8C1vAZjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope.

It's a fucking video game, holy shit calm down

user I need to chase that nostalgia. It's like a drug. I need it.

Attached: ohnonono.jpg (295x441, 20K)

You were 18 when wow came out, not 12. Though the fact that you can't distinguish between when you were 12 and 18 speaks volumes about why your life is the way it is.

WoWjak homos need to fuck off to /vg/

Attached: 1555134039302m.jpg (1024x538, 72K)

Based, wowfags btfo

Why do MMOs make sweaty neckbeard nerds so irrationally angry like dude it's just a game like chill lmao have sex

Attached: 1555134175249.jpg (900x580, 43K)

Literally all your problems could be solved if you were rich.

It is not about having a work but about being so rich you can spend your entire life without working while being able to buy whatever you want.

Don't have kids if u r not rich.

Don't worry bro WoW classic will be EXACTLY like it was 15 years ago. Everything we felt we will feel again. Ignore how different we are now compared to them mentally and where we are in life and how the world has changed. Just blindly chase the past user fuck creating the future!

How can you buy a game if you have no job

Attached: 1555130793100.jpg (850x400, 62K)

I just tell my mom to give me her credit card to buy something that helps me "find a job" and she blindly lets me do it. She won't care that its subscription based will think I am just talking online courses

Reminder that nostalgia is a false-god that only leads to despair. Do not obsess over the rose-tinted memories of past. Put effort into shaping your future so that the present will feel as good as those nostalgia trips. Indulging in nostalgia to trick yourself into happiness is like being shitfaced-drunk and thinking you're happy. It is a temporary high that fades quickly and painfully. Pursue the future, not the past.

>t. Maplestory fag that was incredibly let down by Maplestory 2

Attached: 1303121866797.jpg (367x338, 15K)

>Just blindly chase the past user fuck creating the future!

Attached: Slide146.jpg (960x720, 63K)

I went through a hard nostalgia trip in my 30's as well, I recommend not going down it. Do something today that's going to give you nostalgia 20 years from now, or else you'll still be nostalgia-goggling the 90's like you are now

You can't do basic maths either, apparently. Damn you must really be a failure OP.

>One guy gets so assblasted at these threads he starts spamming quotes

zozzle

>tfw born '97
>played WC3 and WoW when it came out because dad liked the series, got me into it
>was only 7 but enjoyed the hell out of it, quit in Cata/Mop
>gonna be 22 when it comes out, finishing college, easy semester because did all the hard stuff first
Oh yeah, I'm gonna play the shit out of it

Why don’t you get job, user?

Why are people so mad people are going to enjoy Classic WoW?

>user gets ass blasted by these quotes

Attached: 1555133460428.jpg (800x600, 469K)

Reminder that blizzard will not announce a release date until E3 because they fucking hate us.

Attached: shardbitch.jpg (1267x1014, 386K)

No one is mad user

Except you, I'm going to enjoy the fuck out of it

>I live at home
You mean you freeload off your parents or someone who you rely upon for 100% of your financial support.
Get a fucking job

For a day until you don't get the shallow nostalgia you are looking for

Nah I played Nostralrius had a fucking blast till it closed. Get bent

MapleStory is still being regularly updated, why are you not just continuing to play that idiot.

Attached: 1555131288974.jpg (800x1000, 170K)

If you think current maplestory is anything like it was 15 years ago you are delusional.

Nah I just know you're upset. You won't stop classic.

No you won't. After the first hour, after the memes are played out you will get that empty feeling that this isn't giving you what you though tit would

dude when is the fucking release being announced. every day they stall it is dumb.

Release date announced in May, releasing in August.

i can't wait til beta and the fats from retail literally pay to test my 14 year old game

>he said, increasingly nervous for the hundredth time

Attached: 1555131142411.jpg (600x640, 58K)

Where can i buy a Wow Classic black baseball cap?

Oh well, already got a nice pastebin of your MD5s, gonna drop this on /vg/ and in any classic thread I fine.

Soz~

youtu.be/RWHNVwxJEeU

I need more maps like this, where can I find them?

Attached: 1555126134275.png (1138x1204, 2.55M)

newmaps.marlam.in/Azeroth

nvm think I found it

find Christ user, it's worth it.

I am super honest when I say this, I watched that entire thing and maybe understood 12 words of English

I can't wait to look like fucking shit.

Attached: DssJnCs.png (562x876, 845K)

literally in the exact same boat as you except I'm 2 years older. I was a complete shitter when I started playing WoW, but this time I get to do it all over right. Feels fucking good

Attached: man of culture.jpg (680x383, 29K)

coping seething retailcucks

Nostalgia cucks are pathetic.

Are you me? Born in '97. Got hooked on the series because a friend was hyped about Wrath of the Lich King. Finishing college so my summer is free and I'm going to finally hit max level.

>retailcucks
Yes you will be one of them when you resub for classic.

Calm down user, the dude is a loser let him be excited, it will be his only escape before he kills himself.

>I'll just post and tell everyone they cant go home again for you
Ok

Attached: 1555133889085.jpg (560x720, 32K)

>all these people born in late 90s
Jesus Christ I'm fucking old now aren't I

Attached: A_Lead_Aspirin_For_This_Headache.png (445x481, 360K)

I'm a 96 and I feel like killing myself when I see kids dab. Can't imagine how you'd feel grandpa

I was a shitter too, an altaholic and never hit max until i played on ED private server. I was just so engrossed in every fantasy aspect of the game. This time, I'll get to do it right without getting a gold whisper every 2 minutes and with better ping

>psst hey. you want buy goldd? bigchinag(E)old.cn

I started playing a month before BC hit and quit at MOP. I've been watching WoW streams and classic vids to get myself hyped up. I can't wait to go back, friends

Attached: wowclassiclog.jpg (930x523, 49K)

Vanilla was never good.

Everything post-BC is literal garbage. We're going home boys.

My wife will be waiting for me a bit longer.[/spoiler

Attached: 1506177627255.jpg (1488x2105, 236K)

>I've been watching WoW streams and classic vids to get myself hyped up.
Just like the reaction video channels that are edited with soi and blacked videos. Pathetic.

>BC fag trying to fit in
Yeah nah, fuck off tranny.

>zg release
>they keep disease on pet for a week because lol
i would forgive blizzard for all of it's transgressions

>expecting blizzard to let you have fun
Idiot, this isn't 2004. You're not dealing with that Blizzard anymore.

Fuck you mad bitches I have fun playing video games and you can all eat my ass

I LIKE WORLD OF WARCRAFT AND YOU CANT STOP ME

based, stunning and brave

Never played the game before so I it isn't about nostalgia for me.
I am just interested on seeing what's the big deal.
Hell, I apparently am going to play the worst class of all Shaman and the worst race of all Tauren and try to have as much fun as possible before quitting.

>I love giving Kotick money and funding BFA content
Waste and trannypilled.

Why can't people just have fun?
The WoW community is the worst. You don't see any other MMORPG fight over which expansion is the worst and which is the best.
It's okay to enjoy vanilla. It's okay to enjoy BfA. It's great if you can let yourself enjoy both.
Are we really so petty that we can't just accept that?
MoP is the single best expansion. Prove me wrong, faggots.

Attached: 1552334051640.jpg (238x241, 29K)

>No! You won't have fun! YOU WON'T!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Are we really so petty that we can't just accept that?
It's just really sad you are going to pay money to a shit company for something that is already free. Besides you retards make a "Home" thread every 5 minutes, it's your own fault so many people think you're annoying faggots.

>Anything past WotLK
>Above average
lmao get the fuck out of here, you inbred monkey

>FRESH
>FRESH?!
>FRESH!?
Like a zombie after 3 months.

I’m gonna not have kids so middle class becomes rich. At least that’s what I hope..

This guy is going to be enjoying it the right way
Not as some neck beard desperately trying to recapture his youth

Thanks bud.
I do hope shaman is at least useful so I can have fun supporting people here and there, if not, well I guess I will either roll something else or quit right there.

this but totally, honestly, genuinely, 100% unironically me

Reading this makes me happy I had the balls to pack my things sanad leave home two years ago.
I spent from 18 to 24 sitting in my room as a neet, but two years ago I said "time to fix my life", so I enrolled into college and left my hometown.

My life isn't perfect but it did get better. I feel free and I even got myself a girlfriend

Shaman is awesome, why'd you call it the worst class?

I did some reading about it, and apparently they suck in comparison to other healers such as priest, they don't deal any kind of real consistent damage just like rogues, mages, warriors or hunters, and can't tank like warriors do.
So apparently they are only brought to drop one or two totems down and chain heal.
I sure hope I am wrong on that, because shamans look like fun to me.

same as all hybrids. Not great at any 1 thing, but decent for all.

>MoP
>release was doing terrible and incredibly numerous dailys
>pandas are retarded, not thematic wise all pandaren are written to be absolutely incapable of making intelligent decisions
>introduced the fucking miserable everyone grinds for a legendary system

Don't think about just end game, leveling is a trip. You can really have fun with utility in dungeons and PvP, I specced for 1 sec ghost wolf in private servers and it was really helpful in chasing and running away from fights, plus never knowing how windfury RNG will go, i really enjoyed it (on a private server to 60 and beyond at least)

sham is the best burst. wombo combo > mage burst. people that disagree actually don't know what they are talking about. chain heal and totems keep you in demand for raids. the class is fine

All I want is a highly active/fast paced support class that can actually support the entire team in different ways.
Will Shaman do it for me or should I look into priest instead?

you literally describe shaman

Well that's good to know, thanks user.
I was already looking into priest, but they seem kinda slower and overall better at healing, but they've got nothing else going for 'em.

Yes shaman can do it. You can use your brain to decide which totem to use in both PvP and raids, like windfury, or grounding if there's a caster, or poison cleansing if rogue, tremor for warlock, etc. And it's just fun overall, don't be autistic, if you like the lore and appeal and think it looks fun, play it

can someone post the rolling pic?

No. Instead of that, let's discuss the possibility of summoning Hakkar into the real world

Attached: 1555272400351.jpg (757x681, 456K)

Inb4 all this turn out to be a psyop to give actiblizz money

post a photo of yourself with timestamp

This isn't /fit/ retard

Attached: CCCHINS.png (769x739, 694K)

I’m you but without the college experience :,(

I am 38, I have 2 kids and a house.
Wife has given me permission to play wow at night time and 100% undisturbed when doin dungeons or raiding.
That might sound funny to single guys here but when you have kids its a responsibility for both parents 24/7

Attached: 1554937176059.png (1680x1050, 386K)

>people aren’t allowed to like older games
Shit, guess I gotta throw all my old consoles away. I guess all the fun I had with them was fake.

If you rolled female the top would be more like a bikini with a bit under it and those legs would be panties with half leggings.

1st to roll letsa go

toot

At least get a fucking job, what the fuck man.

p-please... b-blizzard... give us the release date... I.. I can't go on anymore.. I need it.. please........

Attached: 1550189173728.webm (1280x720, 1.12M)

Have sex.

Got Male Human Mage last time, this is for my alt

>this class sucks because of some forum posts i've read
lol

why is everyone sincerely responding to obvious bait post and getting mad?

never dun dis b4

This threads shit cause this faggot OP has made the thread all about his virgin neet life that nobody here gives a fuck about.

>being this triggered

Reminder that it's alright to play a game you've played before again and have fun with it. But not WoW, that's obviously way different and you're just chasing nostalgia that won't be there FUCK YOU.
Reminder that games change as they're patched and expanded and sometimes the changes made are not to everyone's liking so people prefer the older versions. Except in WoW, every change is obviously objectively an upgrade and nothing about the old version is preferable FUCK YOU.
Reminder that liking a game but disliking it's expansion pack/dlcs is alright, because the latter is usually quite different compared to the base version. Except in WoW, all expansions are the EXACT SAME as the vanilla game and you're just chasing the past FUCK YOU.

Attached: 1525495525213.png (434x327, 37K)

In the case where Classic is successful and maintains hundreds of thousands of subscribers, which scenario is most likely:
Add new content to Vanilla
Start progressing through expansions
Some else entirely

Teebu's blazing longsword in the mainhand, Thunderfury in the offhand. It's happening bros.

Attached: box.jpg (5000x1828, 1.27M)

The game will suck since it relied so much on community and modern community is pretty much reddit and if you don't get upvotes for it in reddit you get someone reporting you and mute / ban

No one cares about your life story fag lord take your meds.

The more I look at that image that more i'm just confused. It's probably from a build where literally only dwarf and human were created

I don't think they'll release before having their BFA content out for few months

>Add new content to vanilla
Yeah I'm fully expecting them to completely shit the bed if they try to put their own spin on content so no.
>Progress through the expansions
Only if they drastically change how flying mounts work. Put a 30 minute cooldown on them.

My parents are kicking me out if I don't finish school by 24

>night elf, gnome, troll, and orc visible

Vanilla was great because it was new
People are interested about it, because it's relatively 'new' today, as in content that's not been in use for anyone really
People were young when they started playing wow, they want that same feeling and excitement, and what better to deliver false promises but a 14 year old game?
Community was great back then, it was wild west and you were young and you didn't have to worry about money or anything

Unless you are playing rogue/warrior/warlock/mage/hunter you're going to be shafted really fucking bad with vanilla
40 man raids are a mess since you can't form good 'group' of friends from that, you'll be playing with your friends with some random people and there'll be constant drama with 40+ people and people being lazy and still getting same perks as people who are not

Image on the left, dude doesn't have a helmet and the yeti isn't even a defined level. There's a warlock human there just doing some random shit, he has zero resistances and only one stance

Im still friends with my childhood friends, at least some of them, this guy is a phony

that's kind of arbitrary, what if you wanted to do a long 8-12 year course like medical, kicking you out partway would be rough

He's casting demon armor :)

Youre pathetic. Its a miracle your stupid ass parents havent kicked their loser of a son out. I know its bait but fuck.

>My guildmates didn't move on with their lives and have kids and jobs and productive hobbies right? They are losers just like me right?
Unlikely. Normalfags won.

My old guildmates were already 30-something losers when Vanilla WoW was hot. The type that occasionally missed a raid because they couldn’t pay their cable bill. As a gay single man with tons of disposable income, I made out really well.

I dunno if you're kidding or not but I am actually psyched for everyone to look like idiots, cobbling together whatever armor they came across in their travels.

seething boomer

How mad is your butt right now?

eventually im going to get the combo i actually want to play

every time i do this i never play what i roll

I'm wealthy enough that I don't need to work. I still work everyday because I want to earn wealth myself and not rely on the wealth my father build for me. I'm not refusing it, but just taking it and becoming a neet would make me feel completely worthless.
I used to play wow and other games all day and honestly, I'm having much more fun with games now that I only have 2 or 3 hours a day to play them. It's much more rewarding to be productive at work and then come home and play with a clean conscience and the time spent playing feels much more valuable now.

>be me
>27 years old
>Have uni degree
>Run a small family business work 4-5 hours/day tops
>no GF or family

Man, this summer gonna be awesome.

Classic can't come soon enough.

Attached: 1549269100855.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>LunarSphere

Based.

>WoW UI addons

Oh god that is the one thing I am not looking forward to. Apart from a few basic convenience features addons are a hideous fucking shitshow of a wankfest. Give me standard classic WoW UI or give me death.

X-Perl is cancer but it's a good way to identify morons.

I wish I wasn't autistic so I could look forward to real life instead.

Imagine literally cope with this seething.

why would they kick him out? he's family

>Hey dude, I just got Stronghold, remember that game, I've been playing and enjoying it again
>Shit dude, I've been playing Knights and Merchants, I remember fucking around with it as a kid and getting nothing, now I can at least properly play it
>Wooooah, Dungeon Keeper dude! It's good to be bad! Haha, old games are so fun!
>WHAT CLASSIC WOW?! IT WON'T BE THE SAME YOU FAGGOT YOU CAN'T GO BACK TO BEING 12, HOW PATHETIC! ARE YOU TRYING TO RELIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD HAHA FAG, GET REKT, GIVIN ACTIBLIZZ MONEY SHILL FAGGOT TRANNY

We're going home:)
youtube.com/watch?v=SpI8C1vAZjk

Can't wait to clear the old Bloodwell again.

rollin
oregano

cant wait for classic to drop so the shitnigger retail fags and classic fags can stop arguing,tired of these shitposts and im tired of retail fags needing to not feel like shit for supporting a scumbag game

Attached: 1518541223349.gif (240x176, 904K)

>classic drops
>it's shitty remade with sharding, tokens, new models and animations and QOL upgrades
>blizzard goes on a rampage after private classic servers
Shitstorm will be glorious.