Why are the blazblue females so garbage in comparison to the male cast?

why are the blazblue females so garbage in comparison to the male cast?

Attached: Mai_Natsume_by_Fu-reiji.jpg (1920x2192, 345K)

best boy

>censoring armpit

Why

Imagine creamping this fertile female

>why are the blazblue females so garbage in comparison to the male cast?
Female nature.

Some of them are good. It's just the popular ones that are bad.

Attached: Blazblue_Centalfiction_Kokonoe.png (1427x1890, 2.03M)

>why are the blazblue females so garbage in comparison to the male cast?
>Posts a male.

Attached: 21c4116bf28f2384c16917767a5c9bf9b67876abd46be238e082ab2f9d8f2189.png (625x790, 8K)

Attached: 1555296274053.png (962x973, 714K)

squirrel is the only good "popular" girl

Attached: 1554700739977.png (1169x697, 847K)

Lambda is a good girl, pls don't bully her

Attached: BlazBlue_Central_Fiction_Special_38.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

I'm not too fond of the Blazblue cast in general, but a lot of the girls feel like they were designed to have sex appeal first and everything else was an afterthought, where the male side of the cast feels like they have a bit more variety in their design, even if that variety just amounts to being cool in different ways. Some of the girls don't fall into that, Nine has sex appeal for example, but it doesn't feel like it's all she has to offer and the sex appeal also feels like a natural element of her design because of how confident she is, unlike someone like Noel who is just wearing a microskirt for the sake of wearing a microskirt. A lot of people, Mori included, like just having sex appeal for the sake of it though, which I understand, but it's not really what I'd prefer.

All I know about BlazBlue is that the only fun female characters are Taokaka and the Witch lady

Also Jubei is a cat ninja. As in an actual Cat. That’s a Ninja. And he’s pretty damn good at what he does when the plot doesn’t call for him to job. And he’s fucking the witch on the regs. Actually, he knocked her up and they had a catgirl baby, who has the hots for Ragna. So there’s like 3 kinds of cat girl that exists in BlazBlue

>they had a catgirl baby, who has the hots for Ragna.

She's not a fan of Ragna.

Attached: BlazBlue_Chrono_Phantasma_Story_Mode_09.png (1280x722, 1.08M)

Heyyy, do you know if there are any cats anywhere near here? I reaaally like cats.

Attached: 6C3C333B-ADA8-4733-8508-35D198E92B50.png (345x449, 21K)

>"Aww, whose my good little sword, it's you! Yes you are! Yes. You. Are. Oh now don't get jealous,Rags but this sword is all mine from now on okay? Isn't she nice,tho? Wasn't cheap but I thought "Hell Hazama, you deserve it! Spoil yourself, spring for the "Ragna's little sister model."
>"I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR GODDAMN HEAD OFF!!!!"
>"OH hoho! Now we're cooking with gas! Glad to see you've finally decided to join the party. Come'er, I'll play with you a little bit, like fetch or something..come on...come on."
>"Restriction 666 released! Dimensional Interference field deployed!"
>"BLAZBLUE ACTIVATE!"
>"Let's do this, Terumi!"
>"Come on, Ragna the bloodedge, LET'S DANCE!"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Makoto Tao and potentially Mai (if you ignore the whole dude thing) are objectively the only good females in BB. The rest are altering degrees of insane, bitches, mary sue, or Ragna's crazy and annoying sister

Attached: Maid Taokaka.jpg (600x751, 351K)

The Asshat Duo was the best thing from the series. Izanami took out the fun by taking the spotlight

CS was best game

Attached: Hazama and Relius.gif (500x271, 839K)

>Ragna's crazy and annoying sister
Delete this!

Attached: 1452974572455.gif (230x250, 19K)

No

Attached: Hades Izanami.gif (426x198, 132K)

>Actually, he knocked her up and they had a catgirl baby, who has the hots for Ragna
Where'd you get that idea from? Kokonoe usually treats Ragna like a spoiled child.

I'd swap Mai for Koko, personally

Ignis and Minerva are the best girls.

Attached: BlazBlue_Chrono_Phantasma_Story_Mode_50.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

What's with the daily blazblue threads that die before 100 posts

I warned you

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Kokonoe treats Ragna like shit but useful since all the plot shit revolves around him

Her mother was a sister obsessed bitch who tossed literal meteors at him for pissing her off slightly and because her mary sue sister liked him

The only cat girl who really likes Ragna is Tao.

>tfw Izanami went full N-NIISAN WAH at the end when Ragna shows up or when shit gets fucked up for her

Man I was so glad based FREEDOM MAN showed up and reclaimed the villain spot

Attached: Susanoo USA.png (1307x1947, 2.37M)

Noel is a bad example because she is mori's waifu
He made her fapbait because she is his fapbait

How are you surprised at that user? She spent the better part of Chronophantasma's screen time trying to get Ragna on her side and they even tell us in Central Fiction that what caused her defeat is that she gave up on her dream in that moment and actually tried to kill Ragna for real when she actually wants Ragna at her side.

Why else do you think she's extremely malicious towards Naoto when she meets him and he calls her "Saya" and why her body stops listening to her when she tries to strike him down? Izanami at her core was always "NII-SAN" from beginning to end.

So she is female jin

Didn't surprise but it still annoyed me all the same. Especially since she made things so much less fun when she took the reigns from Hazama and Relius

CS was peak fun for story and just how dickish the villains could be. Some of those bad endings were fucking brutal

Koko puffs is also a crazy bitch user

Blazblue is a fujo game.

She's perfectly sane. She just recognizes the absurdity of the situation they are in.

Attached: nukes.jpg (1024x576, 149K)

Kokonoe and Rachel are completely allowed to be huge bitches because their lives sucked for reasons entirely out of their control.

It's more a representing every one's fetish game

They have 2 flavours of every single major fetish in the roster now

How did you feel when this happened?

Attached: doyourbestanddon'tlose.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

I felt more when Minerva went down but it still made me feel bad.

Finally

Attached: laughing griffon.gif (309x374, 1.11M)

I just said Noel because she looks the most like an actual stripper in her CF design so she's the most obvious. Makoto has it too with her underboob just for the sake of having it, Bullet with her short shorts and her huge tits put out in the open, even Kokonoe and Izanami, whose designs I like a lot more than most girls in BB, do have elements of sex appeal that are just there for the sake of it, with seeing Kokonoe's thong and Izanami's sideboob, along with her short skirt. I don't even mind that the characters are sexualized, it's just the way they're so blatantly sexualized that takes away from them for me, like if Noel had a longer skirt she would still have sex appeal with her midriff and armpits, if Makoto didn't have the underboob she'd still have her midriff and her thighs, but they're just the sexualization is just so upfront that it distracts from whatever else the character could have on offer, which isn't even much in a lot of the character's cases anyway, and all you end up with is a bunch of fapbait and nothing else, which again, I understand a lot of people like and would be furious if they ever did something like redesign Makoto to not show the bottom of her tits, but it doesn't work for me. I also feel like it diminishes the designs of characters who are actually supposed to be sexy, Litchi feels like she's supposed to be this beautiful, seductive woman, but compared to the other girls in the cast she looks modest because everyone has the sex appeal cranked up to 10. I think Rachel, Tsubaki, Taokaka and Izayoi may be the only female character designs that don't have a strong feeling of having really gratuitous sex appeal, even if Taokaka still does have some sex appeal.

Relieved

I don’t know, I’ve never played a BlazBlue. More of a Guilty Gear boy.

...Could you name them?

How did you feel when this happened?

Attached: sfkjsfl.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

She deserved to die more than Nine.

Attached: entire mercury family.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

Not much, never liked either of those two.

Attached: Sad Gandhi.gif (512x384, 1.82M)

Mostly felt bad for Ragna. Dude didn't deserve all this shit

>tfw Ragna didn't go with best choice and stick with Cat Wife

Attached: Fred unamused.jpg (500x377, 29K)

Why did god allow this abomination to happen?

Attached: koko.jpg (741x786, 93K)

They're all retards with the only exception being Kokonoe and maybe her mom. Tsubaki and Litchi were supposed to be smart and yet they do some dumb shit

I'm actually mad at this. Ragna disappears from her mind and suddenly she's not wearing slutty clothing anymore taking after her first foster mother

Attached: Noelnun.png (1920x1080, 889K)

They're for relief (fap material) after playing the male cast for so long.

OYAKODON!

Attached: 586140_20190416114156_1.png (2560x1440, 2.47M)

Why must Chaosfags always try to kill everybody for their insane definition of freedom?

This is a thinly veiled gender bender thread.

Attached: 8327493287.png (450x180, 43K)

From the top of my head
Sister fetish, both imouto and neesans
Mecha mussume
Robots
Tomboys
Sexy and aggressive mature women
Buff dudes
Uke and semes
Incest
Beastgirls (includes a furry scale)
Traps
Shotas
Evil older dudes
Lolis
Doll joints

To be fair wouldn't YOU go insane if you were basically trapped in some crazy girl's shitty fanfic where she constantly smashed the reset button on the universe whenever her brother didn't get the outcome she wanted?

How about you fuck off

He got ultra fucked over for no real reason but hey I guess that's life

felt bad for ragna because everyone constantly shits on him then then he doesnt even get to spend time with this family

There's fucked over but Ragna takes the fucking cake

Dude had to take the Admin controls from his sister just so everyone would fuck off and leave him alone.

Even then that probably won't work because you KNOW someone will bring him back and as a consequence unleash some other horrible shit

Koko is also nuts

>Girl with best visual design gets stuck with worst gameplay design
Should've just fucking put her in Xrd instead of one of the shitty newcomers we got. Her game plan would've worked just fine there and another grappler would've been fun to have.

Attached: 1510563353158.png (1250x952, 233K)

You forgot armpits, Litchi and his blob and bestiality

Dude, let's put a girl with the mind of an 8 year old in a god machine then abuse the shit out of her clones til she feels everything they felt and becomes nuts, what could go wrong?

Fuck you, Ragna needs to come back so he can be fussed at by his sister then pulled in to a death grip of a hug

besides it's ragna's fault she's like this anyway he needs to take responsibility for it

Attached: 1527128684932.jpg (1368x2048, 673K)

So good you couldn't even remember her name because the only value she has is fanservice.

>Celica that high
>Hibiki somehow in third

I mean I get why but it still infuriates me

haha

Attached: 1533453234330.png (1114x1600, 2.03M)

>Not gay
>still does this

Attached: 1548633451090.jpg (847x988, 179K)

what a homogay

An BBvsGG would be so good just for the fanservice. Kinda wish CrossTag didn't suck, tho, it had some potential

The supreme lack of effort for the fanservice in Tag is laughable

>Draw a ridiculously exaggerated and obvious woman
>Call it a man
Fuck off.

The real reason BlazBlue's female characters took a nosedive after CS is because of the backlash to Litchi. Fans were furious that their waifu had agency and an actual goal so ArcSys responded by making spineless moeblobs like Mai and Celica. Which, of course, the braindead fanbase ate up and asked for seconds.

I thought people disliked Litchi because she was a fucking idiot who betrayed and screwed over people to "help" some guy who gave zero fucks about her in the first place and she refused to take the fucking hint.

Besides he was basically already gone and all that remained was his fucked up body working on its own as a failed Black Beast

Feels like the next bb might be in 3d like xrd
So we might get a bb vs gg after the next few games

They would have to give the whole gg cast much more hp than the bb cast to balance out the long as combo potential of the latter's cast

Mai is from a spin off manga
She only became a character because her manga did really well
Same with naoto and ex
Xblaze did well and became popular on its own so their characters got in
Team blue did not write or create any of this shit, they were all side products in the bb universe

Maybe they could copy the groove system of CVS so you can choose what system you want. Roman cancels or Rapid, ground teching or no teching at all. At this point both series are pretty distinct and Blaz has turned into something of its own

>quints
it will happen soon

You can only bitch about the same things per thread for so long before everybody gets bored. Nobody plays blazblue anymore. It took some fucking rwbyfags to keep their general alive until they all got merged with cross tag battle.

>Ukes

Wha...???

Attached: 07173D20-4689-4117-82BD-4587B05B8AC4.jpg (452x679, 20K)

What are the chances of GG actually getting into Cross Tag

Is the game done?

isn't the next fate senran kagura