EASIEST. BOSS FIGHT. EVER

EASIEST. BOSS FIGHT. EVER.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 88K)

It was kino

I beat Owl on my first try but died like 10 times to Divine Dragon

So no, your experience is not universal

well yeah of course its easy when you dont even have to kill me any old faggot could get a tear he practically let you win just to get you to fuck off

>the main goal of a boss fight should be difficulty
I bet you really liked DS2

haha shitter

I actually had difficulty before I got it. Either he would swipe me midflight or I kept missing my lightning reversal or a bolt of lightning would hit me after I zipped to a tree.

It was a fun and cinematic boss but it wasn’t as easy as I thought. I’d say the bull is easier.

why is he and so many late game enemies missing one arm

That's not Jabba the Hut from Dark Souls 2.

>dont even have to kill me
>me
Fuck off, Divine Dragon. We know it's you.

>game now crashes on start up every time
Based From.

>just started NG+
>gave kuro his charm
Fuck me this is tough

Attached: sweaty.jpg (300x300, 21K)

I died like 10 times on owl but the dragon on my first try. Just shows how well the bosses are design so that everyone has a challenge

How do I git gud at Isshin the Sword Saint?

works fine of my machine :)

You didn't actually kill it. He will return in the DLC with a real fight and you will get his sword as a moonlight blade prosthetic tool

The Lone Shadows have a left arm they just hide it. Is there anyone else missing an arm I genuinely don't remember? I don't have an answer and was trying to figure it out.

Stop hesitating

>dragon
>demon of hatred (sort of)
>a lot

Nvm fixed ;)

He is Sekiro from the future after absorbing the divine heir

He's a great tutorial for the lightning mechanic. I would constantly mess up the lightning redirects on Genichiro, but on Isshin I was always able to hit him back.

It’s technically a leg he’s missing.

Attached: 734D6C47-44AF-43C4-8D08-F2619AB98DFF.jpg (607x643, 190K)

It wasn't meant to be hard. It was a cool fight.

ds2 was easy though.

What does he do with his little arms?

One theory is that the branch Takeru brought back from the divine realm was essentially his missing limb. His real name is the Dragon of Ever-blossom, I don't know why they translated it like they did. He also comes out of the Ever-blossom tree and seems to merge with it like it's a part of him.

is that the Demon Sword from uh.. Demon Sword?

>making implications

Attached: 1408770096362.png (602x536, 232K)

Plays the piano

Retarded fucking Miyazaki themes. He played Dragon's Dogma and Grigori's chest scar being related to the player's missing heart in the end blew his mind so hard he just decided to emulate that feeling in every game he's made after despite not knowing why it's cool in Dragon's Dogma. This is also why he has an obsession with cycles

there is absolutely no fucking way you are telling the truth. you lying shitbag.

so wait
it's a chinese dragon?
isn't the seven branched sword very distinctly a japanese visual?

i wonder what it would feel like if they touched my weiner haha

>tfw fighting Emma and old Isshin on NG+ without Kuro buttplug and with bell demon
A million times harder than Genichiro + Sword Saint. Maybe because I gave back the charm and rung the bell, but fuck me it was much harder than those two. Took me like 2 hours to finally beat them. Most of my deaths were actually to Emma because I was rushing the fight just to get her out of the way instead of being patient. Isshin's first phase killed me very little, but his final phase was some massive bullshit. Took a lot of deaths and Emma rape to finally learn all of his patterns. Fuck me.

And now for the NG++ run. The only boss I missed was daddy Owl second fight. And I'm curious how Geni and Sword saint compare without the charm + bell.

Attached: 1555198125859m.jpg (1024x536, 28K)

>stomped genichiro but spent three and a half hours of attempts on donkey kong
Good to see that all of the flaws from the souls series are still here, bullshit grabs and all

Emma also kept destroying me. I kind of wish they gave her more moves and such and just made her the final boss of Shura route.

That makes a lot of sense actually, sad that they fucked up the translation

>bullshit grabs
here's your (you)

Oriental dragon

>all souls bosses have to be hard
fucking hate this mentality

>dodged out of the way well ahead of the grab
>get teleported a few meters back into his hands
It's actually quite comical if you record footage of it and play it back frame by frame.

Not him but grabs in this game are objectively fucked. There is no sense of consistency or fairness on their hitboxes or active frames

The funny thing is, she's actually really easy. Hit her with two-three attacks, block, rince and repeat. Dash out of the way when she goes for the slam/slash, and that's it. But I kept rushing it, which resulted in me making a mistake or two. And since I didn't want to use more than 1 gourd on her, I usually threw the fight so I could start over if she did too much damage to me. I wanted to save as many as possible for Isshin, which ironically resulted in more deaths to Emma than him.

then post some of that footage faggot
there consistency and fairness though. every webm someone posts as "proof" has them getting caught by some part of the grab

Yeah it's a Chinese dragon, his memory said he came from the west

Did DS2 have any standout difficult boss fights? The only one I remember is ancient dragon but that's more because of its shitty design. Lud and Zallen? That one is pretty tough.

theyre fair, its just the animation for actually getting grabbed has a slight delay after getting hit by it, so it often looks like it whiffed

Attached: sekiro 2019-04-11 16-12-12-81.jpg (3440x1440, 1.78M)

looks like a big 2 in the thumbnail

Attached: videoplayback.webm (1280x720, 451K)

That actually looks nice. What reshade is that?

It's Falkor

pm'd you the fix ;)=))

What the FUCK was with the big rope man?

should have jumped ;;)

Auto Contrast in Photoshop.

Attached: kiririn.gif (640x539, 138K)

>be divine dragon
>already lost an arm
>chilling in divine realm
>some emo faggot came outa nowhere
>fought him and got stabbed in the fucking eye
Wolf is a dick.

>beat the game two weeks ago
>just learned about the Tanto yesterday

So apparently Abandoned Dungeon has a fucking boss

Attached: You may find a key where the waters of rejuvenation converge in a deep pool. A white and deeply frag (600x800, 37K)

Ogre's right hand gets you

Fume knight and that ice beast in the crown of the ivory king

I died over 30 times to him because I didn't know you could deflect the lightning....I never deflected it during Gennychihiro from Spirited Away

Attached: 1550766155398.jpg (750x726, 41K)

thats an interesting theory

I've jumped grabs like that and gotten pulled out of the air too. They're fucking broken in this game and in fact Chained Ogre is a big meme because the only thing threatening about him is his grabs. You can like these games and admit their faults you know

Oh. Well, I have to run Sekiro on low anyway, so a reshade wouldn't help much.

rly makes u thinker

did you just mash past the tutorial popup right before the fight?

Literal blind shill. Here's higher quality so you can see his hand was nowhere near me, you can freeze frame the moment before impact and see it.

Attached: videoplayback.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>got 200 hours in game
>this shit has literally never happened
Stop Being bad I suppose.

his right hand literally grabs your throat

you clipped through his hand as you dodged.

>poster on the wall in Ashina Dojo tells you about lightning reversal
>gives you a pop up tutorial during Genichiro
>gives you a pop up tutorial for SS Isshin
>maybe even a pop up for it in fountainhead
cmon bruh

git gud dood

Attached: yep that's me.jpg (437x394, 10K)

keep em coming

Attached: Untitled.png (888x607, 510K)

>frombox posting in 2019
nobody cares

>Literally below the hand
Also look at If he caught me in that frame, why did he keep soaring before the grab activated? Because it's janky nonsense. These threads are pure mental gymnastics, I really do love this game but you're all cultist-tier

look, at some point you just need to acknowledge that the hitboxes on his grabs are nuts and adjust your playstyle accordingly.

How the fuck do you beat the Seven Spears nigga at the Ashina Reservoir.

nah, you fucked up

>demon of hatred
that's the sculptor user, of course he's missing an arm

Brainlet

free deathblow from sneaking behind, and then just seeing the difference between his thrust and sweep

Yes, that's what I did. But this whole reply chain started because an user insisted grabs in this game didn't have ambiguous hitboxes. Every miniboss I've fought so far has had AOE range on their grabs, when I beat the game and do NG+ I'll probably record more instances but it's not a game killer for me. It's just an objective fault I wish people would accept, sometimes you'll die to a dumb grab and that is not the player's fault, that's just a fact of the game.

>wooooow nothing i could do
>bugged grab mechanics

Lady Butterfly's easier.

DSPposting isn't an argument against literal video footage user. Someone dying to some of these grabs their first time seeing them can easily be excused for it, you don't need to pretend you've never been grabbed on the internet.

>why did he keep soaring before the grab activated? Because it's janky nonsense.
No-one is denying that it looks terrible. But its clear that his hand hit you as he jumped by you so you deserved to be grabbed. You fucked up.

monkies are easier

DS2 didn't have any difficult bosses though. It did however have the most annoying fucking enemy placement and level design which made the game frustrating as shit.

deathblow, jump on his head when he sweeps, mikiri counter his thrusts, learn to parry his attacks. Those three things are key to "gitting gud" at sekiro but once you get it it will all click. That dude, the Ninja in the resovoir well and a specific boss in ashina castle are where it all clicked for me. Don't worry, it will click.

you literally posted it wasn't your fault dude you were asking for it

It's really not that bad trust me. You should also add the demon bell I can guarantee you'll beat the game faster than your first run.

I don't think he has an obsession with cycles because he played Dragon's Dogma.

All right, play that game. I'll be back with more retard hitboxes in future threads and you'll keep defending them. This one isn't mine but fuck you drones, I hate that you make objective discussion of these games impossible because your egos ride on EVERYTHING BEING FAIR when it clearly isn't

Attached: 1555379941641.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

I love this boss fight because despite its general lack of difficulty, it has a fun gimmick and has lots of atmosphere and eye candy. The intro cutscene is awesome.

>be Wolf
>go through many hardships to reach divine realm
>just want to give dragon his aids back
>get assaulted by some huge bitch without a word before I even knock on the gate
>whatever her head was full of centipedes I'm sure the people that live here will be more rea-
>attack me with swords
>attack me with bows
>attack me with naginatas
>attack me with fucking stone balls that auto track
>every other cunt that sees me tries to suck my youth away
>feeding the carp was cool I guess
>get through all that shit, finally the heavens are within my reach
>some chill/spooky looking "dragon" dude shows up
>he has a human face, surely I can communic-
>doot doots while ignoring my words and tries to give me dragon tuberculosis
>his friends start doing it too
>channel my inner Spanx and just whip the shit out of them with their buddies' corpses, don't even feel bad
>Divine Dragon shows up
>dragons are supposed to be really smart and surely he'll listen and see that I was just defending myself and let me explain
>scalecunt pulls out the most hipster shiv I have ever seen in my life
>that's fucking it, I feel the rage of a thousand red eyed ogres and just let the ass have it, lightning striking the fucker into submission then I claim my fucking tears
>"divine"
>just another monster with good publicity
FUCK YOU AND EVERY NONHUMAN, FUCKER!

The game has 4 endings and a harder difficulty setting

>filename
Heh