Freedom >>>>> Duty

Freedom >>>>> Duty

Attached: SCS_Freedom.png (256x256, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EGDvVCzM7C0?t=14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Duty >>>>> Freedom

No

Yes

Maybe

No

I dont know

doodee XD hahahaha

>Boar
>wolf on the patch
Only noticed it now after all these years lel

гpaд мoнoлит

Freedom is all about high-quality Western assault rifles and even higher-quality weed. Duty is all about beat-up Kalashnikovs and campfire sodomy.

Duty offers better guns

Haha! Good joke.

Loner >

Attached: SCS_Loners.png (264x259, 95K)

*ahem*
fuck duty, fuck freedom, fuck renegades, fuck bandits, fuck the military, but most importantly, FUCK C-CONSCIOUSNESS

Attached: cssk.png (332x332, 175K)

DUDE

>>Boar
>>wolf on the patch

Attached: 1548620504688.jpg (658x501, 47K)

>proceeds to get wiped out by a blowout

Quads checked

My biggest gripe, to this day, that no mod that i'm aware of fixes, is holo- and red dot sights being fucking useless because they do not reflect my point of aim. And no widely compatible PiP scopes

>We need to clear out all the mutants, destroy this abomination of a land, and make sure it never happens again
VS
>DUDE let's keep this radiated shithole going because there's some artifacts that kill you if you use them. Who cares that it's constantly expanding and slowly engulfing the entire earth.

more like
>DUDE I fucking suck at stalking and am a giant cuckold so I need to ruin the last free place on Earth because I'm a retarded luddite who thinks its a good idea to attack a sentient entity that might not even be able to be destroyed and retaliates against our efforts at every step of the way
VS
>Despite the primordial dangers presented by the Zone, the innovations resulting from anomalies and artifacts have resulted in great improvements in the lives of those outside the Zone and are helping to advance humanity at an exponential rate. However, we must also unite to prevent monopolies and malevolent organizations from exploiting the zone's power

Moralfags, will they ever learn?

The world is literally going to end if the zone isn't stopped

Based

It's gonna end anyway one day so who cares? Checkmate atheists.

PURGE THE TRESPASSERS. PROTECT THE EGGHEADS. BE A GOOD GOVT DOG.

Attached: Military_Patch_3.png (269x294, 108K)

The world is going to end anyway
The zone provides us the tools to live on other planets by allowing us to manipulate gravity and give us resistance to chemicals, extreme temperature, and radiation

It's VOLYA user.

youtu.be/EGDvVCzM7C0?t=14