Attached: Untitled.png (1351x722, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FwRC2siDFrw
youtu.be/cVyHBHhigHo?t=1524
youtu.be/ELVQgPXWM4A
youtu.be/KJDSAvrbhc4?t=4m51s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally no one thought that

I swear to god, if they don't announce Jak and Daxter soon I will cut off my toes, cook them into a nice gumbo, and consume every last one.

Let me guess. You watched some reaction video where someone (either the youtuber, or someone in the crowd if it was at some place like Nintendo World in NYC) started screaming that or something?

watch literally any reaction vid. Like 90% of them thought that

you should do the same thing to your fingers and then cosplay as Kirby

IT'S GENO

Attached: 01_piranha01t.jpg (1360x768, 125K)

ITS JUST LIKE THE JAPANESE COMMERCIAL FOR MARIO RPG GUYS

>People meme about a “villain theme” with the game

>>>>It’s actually specifically for King K Rool’s trailer

Feels good to be respected as the King

Attached: C500F471-29F1-4D00-A8AD-6B57DBBDFDC9.gif (321x262, 320K)

Did people really think that?

HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP

Attached: 6897CAF8-CD36-4149-8F80-306BCC825109.jpg (854x424, 50K)

Not gonna lie, I went soiboi at K. Rool's trailer.

Attached: villains.jpg (1706x1437, 640K)

> No Pikachu and Mewtwo
Trash

>they made these gorgeous scenes just to be shown for a second each with a CRT filter over them
I love Sakurai

youtube.com/watch?v=FwRC2siDFrw
Yup

Well then Yoshi would be feeling left out.

>sees what is clearly a model of a Piranha Plant
>THIS IS GONNA BE GENO
I don't understand the logic.

>all of those pretending faggots that got exposed when none of them had any idea who Richter was

I was expecting Kamek actually after all the confused Yoshis we saw

That would've been nice, though piranha plant was neat too.

I'm still pissed WOL barely had any cutscenes, the English direct was very misleading.

The theme was rivals, not villains

OH! OH MY GOD IT'S...
RICHER!

I see.. don't you think it's time for Pikachu's true rival to get in then?

Should have been in since the early days.

Attached: 7676576576.jpg (434x279, 27K)

Which one of these doesn't belong?

I do like Jigglupuff but sometimes I think maybe it should've been Meowth instead. At least then you wouldn't have people wanting them to get cut every game

>I knew who Richter was! I was just so excited I didn't remember his name!

I wanna say Wolf.

Why's that?

Deoxys has some nice hip to waistline ratio

When will Falcon ever be reunited with his nemesis?

Attached: 064.jpg (1440x2063, 145K)

Meta Knight?

Goroh's better, even if he's more of a rival than a nemesis

>people really think this

Attached: 1524950458643.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

That doesn't really make sense when Ridley literally murdered Samus' parents and Ganondorf is the personification of evil.

Not him, but the trailer is literally called "The Rivals"

Me too bro, I really thought Nintendo killed him.

For a while now

Attached: etql3d42qwd11.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>Esam thought the colliding fists was literally actually a hint at Goku.

Goroh would be nice, but he's basically doomed to be an AT forever, he was the first one ever revealed and I think Sakurai views him as one of the "Mascots" for it.

Attached: DwRFLu_X4AACykX.jpg (400x300, 27K)

I doubt anyone actually remembers this game though.

Attached: subspace.png (997x525, 131K)

Right up until the bitchslap I was worried it was the walrus guy from Tropical Freeze

Dumb Splatoon poster.

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-15-20-01-37-1.png (1440x2626, 2.94M)

Roger's base is kind of a douche. During the Smash 4 Japan time podcast he would always come off as extremely unlikable and narcissistic.

>those ones who pronounced it "Richard"

>Nintendo wants the next Smash to be Heroes v. Villains
>some poor intern has to come up with a "villain" for Game And Watch

Attached: 1555288872896.jpg (446x360, 31K)

He's not actually a villain, is he? He's leader of a mercenary group, like Fox, and the two fight often because they're hired by opposing factions.

The Indians from Fire Attack. Next question

Already exists

Attached: OiramRepus.jpg (79x129, 9K)

Wolf regularly works for Andross and other genocidal maniacs Fox would refuse to contract, AND he willingly works with the guy who sold out Fox's dad in cold blood. The two have a mutual respect, but Wolf has none of the morals Fox does and I doubt that they're chummy

I admit my defeat but I still wouldn't consider Ganondorf, Ridley, or K. Rool rivals.

Can anyone give advice for the last three bosses in WoL?

And Meta Knight is there despite usually helping Kirby 75% of the time.

It's essentially just "cool matchups". Rivalry isn't a perfect word either despite the name of the video since Kirby's rival is Dedede and Meta Knight is more of a mentor with a really extreme training regimen.

Fact: If you didn't realize it was K. Rool from the stomping effect just before the trailer cut to black, you are a poser.

Attached: boomer2.jpg (563x511, 36K)

I used the autoheal spirit and backed off when I needed to.

Olimar with 3x Air Attack.

In terms of Evil

Ridley>Ganondorf>K. Rool>Wolf>POWER GAP> Bowser>Bowser Jr.> Dedede

About right?

I already knew he was in when they showed the Klaptrap assist trophy.

how exactly is k rool more evil than bowser?

Make another Power Gap between Jr. and Dedede.

Dedede isn't remotely evil. At worst he is a smug asshole that wants to one-up Kirby at any dumb cost but at the end of the day he legitimately cares for Kirby and his kingdom and has even saved the universe a couple of times.

Attached: Kirby-Dedede-Reunion.jpg (944x501, 87K)

youtu.be/cVyHBHhigHo?t=1524

>As soon as they see DK they know it's K Rool

Not him but K. Rool was willing to destroy an entire island and tried to starve them to death.
Bowser arguably dealt more damage sure with that one time destroying the universe but that was a complete accident.

Bowser usually just wants either Peach to love him or expand his kingdom. K. Rool just wants the Kong Family dead.

Bowser cares about his minions and dotes on his son. All the RPGs say Bowser is a great guy to work for and his subjects adore him.

K. Rool rules the kremlings through intimidation and threats, views all of them as disposable, and is laser focused on his hatred of Donkey Kong. 64 showed that he is perfectly willing to let himself and his entire army die a horrible death if DK goes with him.

Depends on how you define Bowser. Mainline series? Probably right below Ganon, considering he literally tries to murder Mario (and is happy when he thinks he succeeds) in Odyssey. Any other game, he's probably where they put him, Dedede tier.

I want them to add more unique solo stuff with unlockable artwork / cutscenes like this.
There's plenty of time, ultimate is going to be around for a while

>Considering he literally tries to murder Mario (and is happy when he thinks he succeeds) in Odyssey.
I do no remember this. Are you talking about the very first cutscene? Cause I think you're interpreting your own fanon a bit.

Miyamoto himself has said that Bowser's evilness is more akin to a role he loves playing and while he hates Mario he doesn't want him dead.

That makes sense. Bowser is supposed to be a Bluto stand in.

>watch literally any reaction vid
why would any rational adult male ever subject them self to such faggotry?

>calling someone dumb while phoneposting
I laugh at your existence, faggot.

Attached: 1510526161983.png (256x251, 166K)

I love Jigglypuff in Smash but I'm very sad that Meowth didn't make it in it. Meowth deserves it so much more...

Attached: 1200px-Meowth_Team_Rocket.png (1200x675, 960K)

>tfw no Giovanni with Meowth, Rhyhorn, and Nidoking

Attached: 1534714037170.gif (500x281, 1.35M)

that's Donkey Kong you're thinking of, when Mario was the Popeye alternate.

Still cant believe they fucking both got in at the same time.

Attached: 1543550304580m.jpg (1024x842, 169K)

K Rool has only ever joined in on friendly rivalries in that one baseball game and actively tries to kill the Kongs nearly every time he sees them, including but not limited to blowing up their entire fucking island. Bowser seems to really just want Peach and couldn't care less about Mario if he just stayed out of the way. And Bowser has actively worked to save the world more than once.

>The unbelievable hype when Richter came out of nowhere despite Simon getting leaked
>That reveal of 34 music tracks
>That sinking fear when the assist trophy segment started
>That moment of relief when klaptrap appeared
>Fucking Rathalos
>The ground shaking
>Knowing as soon as Bowser appeared that K. Rool was absolutely about to get in
Just about the most kino direct imaginable. I can't believe they followed it up with 40 minutes of menus and a horrendously boring break down of Spirits being an event match grind with gacha elements.

Attached: 1485227452479.gif (250x200, 967K)

You have no point to make you pathetic numbskull.

Attached: 1469207208681.png (283x268, 72K)

The august direct was truly outstanding. Don't think we'll ever get another direct quite like that again. Just packed from start to finish

As much of a meme it may be, I do legitimately want Black Shadow in with a design/personality that takes aspect from his anime appearance, shark teeth and all.
But really just give me any character, Goroh, Pico, Deathborn, Bio Rex, Mrs. Arrow

Attached: 1543561799882.png (851x682, 130K)

Smash August Direct was the best game marketing piece ever put out

Chasing that high with the fucking November Direct was laughable. So much so I was more impressed then mad. Even before any "leak" talk, everyone saw Incineroar coming from a mile away since he was the most brainlessly easy S/M pokemon to draft a moveset for.

It feels like smash pokemon lineup is just checking off boxes while Sakurai actually puts his passions towards the guest series

Attached: 1504366240080.png (756x734, 29K)

I think Bowser was actually based off a cartoon bull from a show Miyamoto liked as a kid. I don’t know why, but his muzzle reminds me of Pete the cat

>Goroh
This user is based

Attached: based.png (265x260, 139K)

I kinda wish K. Rool and the Belmonts were revealed in the November Direct instead of the August one. Having Ken and Incineroar, two very obvious choices, being the last ones revealed really killed the hype for me for a while.

AKU AKU'S GONNA FREAK

Considering Mario/Bowser, and especially Kirby/Meta Knight. Hell, even Star Fox/Star Wolf. Link/Ganondorf and Samus/Ridley are the only definitive enemies.

Except Piranha Plant was the final character to be announced in that Direct, and he wasn't obvious at all.

August 8th will probably be a mini holiday to me. Congrats, Roolbros. We made it

Attached: BE5A188D-F67F-46EF-8A45-0A77EF358C44.jpg (960x621, 72K)

Reminds me how fucking cool he was in 64's cutscenes

youtu.be/ELVQgPXWM4A

I like the idea of K. Rool being an insane, demented villain compared to other Nintendo bad guys. He certainly looks the part, too.

Still can't believe it, reptilebro..

Attached: tumblr_pdf5n0nbvS1vwjgu8o1_500.png (500x389, 333K)

We could always use more Wakamoto in the game.

I love you guys.

Attached: 1547512730470.jpg (960x426, 61K)

Wakamoto is overrated. FACT

Post the one with all the other newcomers. I think there was one with Arnold’s Conan as Simon

Love you too, brother. We fucking did it

Attached: 5b6314243f85198667f78f93b42c4b82.jpg (989x693, 189K)

that direct is definitely gonna go down as one of the greatest ones for sure

It's hard to believe honestly. I guess this was the one of those times when we were in the right timeline

>Simon AND Richter
>fuckton of castlevania love including alucard assist, dracula boss and soo many song
>Chrom and Dark Samus echos dropped immediately after
>Reveal of lots of returning stages and glimpses at new ones like new donk city
>Rathalos boss
>bunch of neat assist trophies including fucking shovel knight
>Ashleyfags btfo
>KING K ROOL
>gangplank galleon remix that SLAPS

the absolute most kino direct by a large margin

That was only from the anime that one time. Not video game cannon

It's amazing how a character that hasn't been in a game for a decade managed to get more hype then Sonic, Megaman or the previous gold standard that was Snake.

It's oddly heartwarming. I wasn't a K. Roolfag and even I got hyped as fuck. I love Ridley and he fucking deserved to get in, practically inventing rosterfaggotry since Melee, but K. Rool always had the perfect mix of nostalgia and mass appeal. Not everyone loves Metroid but everyone played DKC around the whole goddamn world. He was to DK what Bowser was to Mario.

He created so ,uch hype because for so many he practically signifies the last essential character. Characters who are integral to their respective franchise and Nintendo itself. Before the reboot the DK franchise was in a rough patch but before that it was one of the biggest names there was and K. Rool was right there with DK. Incineroar was the last revealed but K. Rool was the last truly needed addition.

It's in the name you sasquatch

Tell me about Ganondorf. My understanding is that he's basically an evil God King in the sense that his rule is based on an iron fist and spreads misery, BUT, as long as you swear fealty to him he doesn't SPECIFICALLY target you.

If that's the case I'm tenpted to put Rool above him. K. Rool went after the Kongs because he considered himself a superior species.

They literally showed the directs in the wrong order.
>reveal Simon right after halloween
>final character revealed would've been K.Rool
>two fire themed fighters revealed in the middle of summer
>5 fighters revealed for the last direct

Giygas beats Ridley in a long shot, with Porky being in between him and ganon

Isn't that a Japan thing though to start with a bang and let things taper off from there?

Porky is equal to Ridley in evilness but he's not in Smash (as far as we know) so no point in bringing him up.

While we're at it, I'd say Marx is under Ganon.

Where is she?

Attached: Medusa.png (1000x1415, 1.04M)

>Porky is equal to Ridley in evilness

Attached: cda.png (600x165, 50K)

>Missed the Bloody Tears leak the night before.
>The split second the Direct opened with a rainy castle I still knew it would be Simon.

Attached: bliss.jpg (573x565, 282K)

I remember for a while thinking she was a lock for an echo fighter, considering Sakurai's bias for the game.
But then an user pointed out that she wields her staff and shield in opposite hands that Palutena does. Think Sakurai is autistic enough to not use her for that reason?

In my bed

Just because Gyigas has more power doesnt mean is more evil

Ridley just wants pirate booty and to fuck with Samus, Porky wanted to destroy the entire world because he got bored with being the ultimate time traveling asshole. Porky has a equal confirmed kill count to Ridley.

He's gotta be lawful evil, every game he tries to force Zelda to crown him king, and when she inevitably doesn't he just takes it for himself. Except of course in OoT where he gains a magic wish from the triforce, because who's not gonna use that kind of cheat code?

user.
He went around fucking with worlds for thousands of years for shits and giggles.

He has his own personal army that do nothing but wreck shit and reek havoc.

He makes horrible expirminations on living beings, including people.

He turns Lucas's brother into a mindless killing machine and forces him to kill his brother with the only option for him to do is to commit suicide.

He literally destroyed an entire universe and forced himself to go through an eternity of nonexistence just as a fuck you to Lucas.

Porky is Ridley if Ridley had the god powers he always wanted.

Attached: 1528823296275.png (1345x378, 93K)

>Tell me about Ganondorf
He's based.

Attached: Ganondorf_(Ocarina_of_Time).png (501x556, 246K)

How does he live with himself after this?

yeah, "the rivals" as in "the combatants" as in "the fighters"

its a fighting game. they're all rivals to each other, dipshit. there is no "theme".

if there is a theme, it's "ULTIMATE" "everyone is here" that sort of shit

come on man come back to earth

>Vinny and Max are the only two that actually knew
I always knew those two were at least likable.

Porky was sociopathic and mainly did whatever he wanted to please himself, whereas Ridley is straight up psychopathic and actively goes around slaughtering people with his bare hands. There's some major emotional and mental disconnect from other people with Porky that, imo, puts a damper on his evilness, since it's all derived from his child-like selfishness. Ridley is literally a horror movie monster with self awareness.

Sakurai probably wanted to frontload the reveals with hype surprises before they got leaked.

I fucking shit my pants and knew it was k Rool when the stomping started.

Pikachu is the most famous pokémon and Mewtwo was like the final secret boss of the first generation which includes yellow where you get Pikachu at the start.

I see where you're coming from but at the end of the day I believe action speaks louder then intentions and seeing they shit they've done, Porky arguably did even more fucked up shit then Ridley.

>Not Chad Hades

>inceneroar
Your not a real Ridleybro faggot

Attached: 1554831372240.jpg (544x266, 15K)

Fuck you it was the only image I had

What makes me angry about Porky is that Nintendo shields him from consequence by not making him die for all the horrific he did under the excuse of "Oh he's just a child." I hate this shitty mentality (it's what shields very annoying kid characters like Lisa Simpson from The Simpsons). Fact of the matter is that he being a child means crap, he's a horribly destructive and evil bastard who deserves death and frankly same to other examples like the loli girl from Drakengard, I don't want to spare that psycho, she deserves to die (in a world of seriously fucked up people it's of course the evil kid who doesn't die).

>90% of videos that are presented by 100% idiotic s0iboys

What the hell are you on about?

>implying porky didn't suffer a fate worse than death

user
Porky got the only fate that could possibly be worse than just dying

Attached: 301.png (1360x768, 619K)

>What makes me angry about Porky is that Nintendo shields him from consequence by not making him die for all the horrific he did under the excuse of "Oh he's just a child."
Want to know how I know for a fact you never even touched the game?

Attached: Butters.jpg (217x201, 7K)

That evil kid characters are always shielded from ACTUAL consequence. They're rarely killed off.

cringe
Porky is doomed to a fate worse than death, stuck inside an inescapable, indestructible capsule, with an old, frail, immortal body that, Itoi confirmed, would outlive the death of the earth and potentially the universe. A coffin he can't escape.

You're an idiot

Wasn't it stated that Porky is stuck in the "safety machine" but he's also unable to be mentally mature as a result he doesn't know and can NEVER realize that he's trapped? Sounds to me that he got off scott free if his brain is so mentally challenged he doesn't realize he's in a prison as such he's not suffering like he deserves.

He's not even a child in Mother 3

Imagine being this retarded

Why do I have more fun talking about the game rather than actually playing it?

Attached: FunnyFatCatChuggingDownMilkFromCarton.gif (346x326, 2.53M)

Attached: 7FD3CC27-75DF-43D9-8233-1CC682F8BE6F.png (506x487, 217K)

Half if not most of the games appeal is fan pandering.

That's the whole point you dumbass. He's such a petty asshole that he cucks Lucas out of true revenge, but ends up fucking himself over by making it so he'll live in a fucking invincible bubble forever.

>fan pandering
It still does that very damn well, too.
Seeing Simon walk his classic arm-swinging strut, hearing the NES chain sound fx on his neutral air, and all the small autistic details like that given recignition again really scratches an itch I can't describe.

Attached: 12414413.jpg (359x478, 47K)

Attached: 1554121155947.jpg (270x229, 17K)

i knew it wasn't going to be geno but i had just the tiniest shred of hope in my heart that maybe, just maybe, one of my most wanteds still made it
then we got plant and i love the little guy
it's all good but hopefully they bring geno and mallow back somewhere, don't need smash for that

>Kirby vs Meta Knight

This makes me angry.

Reminder that Nairo was literally the only person to get it
youtu.be/KJDSAvrbhc4?t=4m51s

Unfortunately, if you look at their relationship in Sakurai games, it makes sense.

4:50 in

attach for nme in sector A3
>tfw have burst
>tfw attach
>tfw die before get to activate it

they didn't use Dedede because of the K.Rool bait and switch at the end

Guy named panoots got it too, the guy that did the DK documentary

That was honestly god tier bait and switch, because it's seems so unlikely for K. Rool to make it before other Kongs, but here we are

Name one Kong that had higher demand than K. Rool.

YIKES please stop posting any time

Man, Panoots REALLY wanted K.Rool that bad? His utter happiness seeing K.Rool was pretty nice

Not higher demand, but you would think it would be Dixie given her being playable in most Country games, and after Sakurai started making people understand why there's so many clones in smash now, it seemed so obvious. I prefer K. Rool but I'm so confused why she's not here.

>bowser's castle in the background
>still no bowser's castle stage in ultimate

That transforming Paper Mario level

Nah, Meowth deserves to be in by himself. Bonus points if he's the one from the anime and uses various gadgets to fight. His star KO would obviously be "Looks like I'm blasting off agaaaaiiin!!!"

Not him, but that's a pretty piss-poor representation of what Bowser's Castle is usually like. Also everyone hates it.
Ironically enough, I feel like Bowser's Sky Castle could make for a decent Bowser's Castle stage if, instead of being based on the entrance, they based it on each phase of the Bowser fight.

Attached: MP10Chaos_Castle (Resize).png (600x337, 488K)

aren't most models in the game ambidextrous?

>As soon as it become incredibly evident that it was K Rool they know its K Rool

No shit, sherlock

Subspace was miles better than wol

This, anyone who says otherwise is a contrarian

Subspace wasn't good.

Only because of the movies and interactions, platforming was shit.

i thought every agreed on this?

to understand what OP references and not talk out of your ass?

Neither were really that great, but platforming in the Smash engine is kinda fun to me desu.

Will they bring back smash run?

King K.Rool because he's not a villain

Attached: 1554425630901.jpg (1024x1024, 132K)

Both were shit for different reasons, you can't tell me platforming in Smash is fun

platforming in smash is fun. What bogged Subspace down was all the times it played like a beat em up and forced you to kill a shit ton of damage sponge enemies to progress.

Race to the finish and break the targets, including that racing mini game in Ultimate classic mode, is fun.
The final level of WOL is fun too

What isn’t fun is when suddenly Sakurai decides to build an entire game campaign around this concept because they obviously run out of ideas and don’t have a lot of design space because they have to build it with every single character in mind

More small, detail focused platforming mini games would be good. Hence why everyone loved adventure so much even though it was like 10 minutes long

Fact: if you thought it was stomping instead of cannonfire you need to buy a better hearing aid

>people give Max shit all the time
>he is one of the few fags who actually gets the references
>he also knew it was cloud since frame one going by the melody alone in the reveal trailer

Attached: 1552602782915.png (432x497, 339K)

Literally the only thing I wanted out of Ultimate was K. Rool, and I got him. I know the hype for the game died down because of the less bombastic reveals that followed him, but it was really nice to feel comfy because I'd finally gotten my character.

Attached: 1546930262310.jpg (768x768, 73K)

you best be still maining him 4 months in

Yeah

Of course. He's not high tier, but he's still good and wacky enough for me to have loads of fun playing him.

Attached: whenyougetablunderbusskill.gif (245x168, 795K)

Same here. Tiers are for queers.

Attached: 155dbb4c600c9eee3efe0fc41c0b4cd1.jpg (1200x1200, 340K)

Why didn't they just copy paste everything from the previous games?

Attached: 1555350515548.gif (854x480, 876K)

>all those reactions to the Cloud DLC announcement
>not recognizing the starry sky and music immediately
>"OMG I'M THE BIGGEST FINAL FANTASY 7 FAN EVER CLOUD AHHHHH"

Attached: 1232165489629.jpg (340x322, 28K)

Oh my god it's subspace

Attached: 200px-Subspace.png (200x175, 6K)

Now that every iconic nintendo villain has made it in what next? I can't hink of any remaining bad guys other than Dr.Eggman, Dr. Wily,Seporoth, M.Bison and Medusa and she's never getting in, smash is canon to kid icarus and Medusa is dead twice over now. Black Shadow, Blood Falcon and Porky obviously do not count towards the possibilities because nobody fucking knows those franchises well enough to warren a villain

I haven't even played FF7 and I fucking knew it was Cloud when the music started playing. How could someone not realize it was Cloud?

Only the cutscenes.

That genuine deflation at the fake-out was beautiful.

This needs to have Luigi and King Boo added to it.

Might as well have each of the original 12, though I'm not sure who Jigglypuff's nemesis would be.

Medusa, Shadow and Black Shadow/Blood Falcon have decent chances as Echoes I think. If the character popularity is there they could get in (Shadow's inclusion depends on how OK Sega is with him just being a Sonic clone).

Cacnea

Sakurai said in the direct that WoL would be nothing like Subspace.
That combined with what we saw in the trailer was enough to convince me it was gonna be shit and I was right.

Attached: 1540307504178.png (242x210, 101K)

Zelda had some good supplementary villains to choose from but they're all past the sell by date. Can't be made into easy echoes either. There's also DJ Octavio, who I think is absolutely fitting and Splatoon deserves another rep. If the Plasm Wraith ends up in Pikmin 4, I hope it finds its way to Smash one day. Like Sonic, that franchise is now a 10 year Smash vet that's still alive but only has one character.

Lastly there are Fire Emblem villains out there they could pick.

GOKU WHEN

Attached: 3ea49d7f4932d8943b8ce41b9dd800f6.gif (500x563, 421K)

Clefairy

Probably someone not familiar with the series you dork.
I hate final fantasy and I just barely recognized what it was because I tried 7 out some time before that.

>That sinking fear when the assist trophy segment started
Man, that segment felt like mass murder
>Krystal
>Ashley
>Zero

Still I don't like K-Rool to much, but I remember seeing Simon and thinking
>Well, he's the safe Castlevania pick. I'd rather Alucard or Richter, but let's not kid ourselves. Not even Judgement had Richter.
And then
BEGONE. YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD, MONSTER

my dumb ass actually believed for a splitsecond it was an alternate costume because I was in denial piranha plant was going to be playable

IT'S TABUU!! OMG TABUU IS BACK!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Dixie

SomecallmeJohnny and his friends knew it was Richter immediately too.

>smashfags litterally harassed people because WoL cutscenes got leaked
>after release nobody ever bothered to play it long enough to get to that point.

Actually Bowser was originally going to be an ox, but Sakurai changed him to a turtle-dragon when someone asked him why an ox would be ruling turtles.

Attached: 200px-Bowser_and_Peach_original_SMB.png (200x169, 83K)

What makes you think that Dixie had more demand than K. Rool?

How about more villains/enemies as Classic Mode bosses?

Rayquaza
Porky
Andross
Burrowing Snagret
Metal Gear RAY
Egg Viper
King Hippo
Wily Machine 2
Grace and Glory

Female animal character