What's the verdict on Ion Maiden?

What's the verdict on Ion Maiden?

Attached: ion.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tojo59cqo5Q
imgur.com/a/UzMooUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll tell you after I play the full game

I don't know but it feels like 90% of my shots miss for some reason and makes the game annoying to play.

Is this ever coming out?

Not bad, am curious if you've seen the game Prodeus?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tojo59cqo5Q

Q2 2019, so any day now

This looks decent. Expectations are always bare minimum until there's a full game out though. These things have a habit of turning into vomit worthy disasters like strafe

Once it comes out I will check it out for sure, don't want to spoil myself the fun.

Yeah but from they've show and gggmanlives said about the version they've been showing off, it could turn out to be pretty damn good, not going to lie, love the whole idea of 2.5D FPS with modern rendering techniques like the lighting, PBR textures, particle effects,ect.

imgur.com/a/UzMooUY

Attached: 079334370cf3e76fc059596b5075cf44_original.jpg (680x377, 88K)

You made this thread yesterday and got the exact same replies. What is the point?

>hurr durr I don't like this thread so I'm gonna shit post!!! HURRR!!!

I actually like Ion maiden like I told you yesterday. I just don't see the point in asking for a verdict on a game that no one's even played.
Retard.

>posting in a thread he doesn't care about
You're right through, OP should not try to talk about video games, this board needs more room for off topic pedophile and /pol/ threads

Can you quit making this same thread until the full game is actually out?

No but thank you for the reply

How far did the other thread get? Maybe he didn't get a lot of responses and wanted to try again to see if others had the same or different thoughts.

>samefagging this hard
>mfw you're being this much of an idort

Attached: 128930120301230912.png (323x454, 327K)

Not very far and I posted the thread at like 7AM yesterday (Sunday). It's 7PM here (Monday) now for reference. It's not like I just posted it two hours ago.

>projecting
I bet you're OP

At least this OP isn't shilling his lousy duek mod

No I'm OP

>He's too retarded to know how to check the IDs
Confirmed for stage 4 cancer, it's time to leave newfag.

Do you even know what idort means?
Yea Forums is just confusing nowadays, I can;t tell when you faggots are joking or just genuinely retarded.

This looks incredible man. If I had the money I'd help them out but I'm broke as a nig right now.

Thankfully they got funded :)

yeah the aesthetics looks really damn good honestly. But I pray they have a proper level designer on board