Describe the perfect easy mode

>”The ultimate casual experience. A mode literally anyone can complete.”
>player is completely invincible; cannot be killed by any trap or enemy
>all regular enemies are removed from the map
>all boss enemies have a small animation of killing themselves when you first meet them, automatically giving you the win
>story is simplified to a fifth-grader reading level, so that players won’t potentially be confused by complex themes or morals
>if the controller is left alone for five minutes, the player character will automatically walk to the end of the level
Behold; even a blind, deaf, mentally retarded, quadruple-amputee games journalist can complete the game! Why don’t devs do this for EVERY game?

Attached: D5C044D7-696C-4C4A-BCC7-ED57C739C225.jpg (123x125, 3K)

Walking Sim but it's on rails and you don't even have to hold W.

footfags should be gassed

Games that allow you to turn off enemies can be fun. Going around exploring and reading shit is great language practice.

>doesn't exist
here done

2x exp and 2x droprate

>you get 5 times more health
>but so your enemies, effectively turning them into bulletsponges
>you eventually get tired of it and turn the hardest difficulty and stopping being a fucking casul

Attached: 90[1].jpg (760x368, 51K)

I got a better easy mode, a lot of games have this already

Like, when you start the game.. there's this option that says "credits", you hit it and BOOM, you see the ending credits. You beat the game.

Story mode is turned into a parody "what if" scenario where you play as the protag's shitty brother instead and bosses are replaced with very slightly bigger mooks that take one extra hit to kill. The final boss is replaced by the tutorial boss who thinks he is hot shit, and all music is replaced with an upbeat ska soundtrack.

How about a very hard punishment mode where enemies are all replaced with cute girls who step on you when you lose?

Attached: 1546888661202.png (992x1403, 967K)

just enable console

I like it.

It's called "Tower of Trample" and it's actually pretty good.

>Describe the perfect easy mode
The game constantly mocks you for choosing baby mode.

You can't make the perfect easy mode, it will always exist someone so retarded that will fucking fail even the easiest task ever.

I'd actually pick easy mode if it went over the top like bosses laughing at you as they're dying and mentioning how you needed easy mode to beat them and the like

just to see it once anyway, probably while going fast

Would there be megane feet?

I'd end up losing on purpose.

Casual mode for Sekiro and soulsborne games.

You can load your save instead of losing things when you die.

That's it everything is the same difficulty otherwise.

>Press one button
>Win

Attached: 1534699916092.jpg (874x730, 269K)

the game stops on a cliffhanger halfway through
normal mode gets you "the end?"
true ending possible only on hard+