"female" speedrunning

>"female" speedrunning

Attached: IOTe1SK[1].png (692x831, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/yXpRG
youtube.com/watch?v=bKiocK59EBY
youtube.com/watch?v=dB_PVPyn6n8
youtube.com/watch?v=2D-7zgw1Lq0
youtube.com/watch?v=qMMXfuOVpXc
ideas.time.com/2013/02/06/do-teachers-really-discriminate-against-boys/
twitter.com/clarisrobyn?lang=en
twitter.com/search?q=girl (from:ClarisRobyn)&src=typed_query
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one watches anything that isn't AGDQ/SGDQ/ESA/NASA don't worry you
I N C E L

Are trannies out or in? If it's the latter, nothing will change from ordinary.

>Organized by women
>Women

>female
sure

i'm gonna be real with you: roasties getting dabbed on by trannies is extremely funny and i support it

can't be worse than trannyfests
well now that I think about it it actually can, women are masters of cringe

UH, ALL THE MEN PRETENDING TO BE WOMEN OR TRANNIES AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET OFF THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE IT'S FOR WHITE MALE SPEEDRUNNERS ONLY, UNDERSTAND, CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL MAKE TRANNIES KILL THEMSELVES AGAIN.

trying to fit in THIS hard

Attached: 1470020600040.jpg (407x286, 13K)

Women or (((women)))?

Attached: 1554309350822.jpg (720x1280, 151K)

>female only

that's discriminatory

Attached: 816127cb7db7fa5f919449569ff89e1a.jpg (1150x2327, 576K)

The ratio is going to be 10 trannies to 1 actual female

this is gonna be so fucking cringy its gonna be fucking amazing. I'M READY

Attached: VlNu2QGsgHolFQ9POn5sTk4C1hIv6h33xuNqtks1ccs.jpg (500x500, 37K)

What's the name of that cute girl(female) that speedruns Dark Souls?

nobody watches NASA either

I hope they'll bring their daughters.

>no asian, indian, black and disabled etc. only events
they can't fool anyone, i knew they were always bigots in disguise

if no trannies good then

This is going to be very entertaining

Why don't they make a male only event as well? One with no trannies?

>female

Attached: trannies at twitch.webm (404x454, 1.5M)

>GDQ
>women

Attached: 1547234879262.jpg (373x388, 40K)

inb4 its literally 90% trannies

slipperysuzie

Attached: 27083602416-offset-3120-preview.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Can girls(male) compete too?

Attached: 1530098254795.jpg (3456x4608, 2.03M)

So exactly the same as before?

there's absolutely no way there will be a single biological female.

I would honestly be interested in this if it was actual female(females) speed running the games.

But im pretty sure 90% of it are just mentally ill men who think they are women.

What else can I say but OH NONONONO

I'm an RTA in Japan man myself.

Attached: 1527183496247.png (380x349, 77K)

at least 70% of "women" in this will be mentally ill losers in skirts

>>Women
so basically no change since they believe trannies are "female"

Somebody post Ben Franklin

Women are so dogshit at everything they do compared to men that they need to be segregated in every literal event, even non-physical ones.

I think out of the top 100 chess players only 3 are women? Why are men so much smarter and stronger? It hardly seems fair.

It kind of hurts my feelings, I know I'm as smart as any man!

Attached: 1a1db2ed6ea94e18d9f3e2ef0340b2a8.png (1000x988, 629K)

>Female event
Mate that just means its going to be mostly trannies.

What do you mean?
This is going to be more of a trannyfest. Because trannies """are""" women.

Looking forwards to the viewing party threads

Not her. There are more than one?

>Female
Yeesh.... I'll believe it when I see it. It's gonna smell so fucking bad. Get ready for stories about used tampon tea.

Absolutely based Tom

>Cosmo goes to the event
>John Numbers anounces he is trans

100% likely to be full of trannies, who of course will be the best in the show.

I'm gonna piss myself if more than half are trans

looking forward to it!

Attached: girlgamers2.jpg (1919x997, 364K)

What is it with women, """women""" and Zelda wtf

>thinking pic related is an anti-feminist criticism

what do couples of Yea Forums look like? This is what couples of /r9k/ look like.

imgur.com/a/yXpRG

I expect mostly actual women with some token trannies.

And we can weaponize that against women.

>Chat is permanently on submode now

sad

>be me love watching mario kaizo rom hacks
>see someone playing mario kaizo hack
>they have the title "girls of kaizo"
>click
>it's a man in a wig
why. why would you do that.

>Female speedrun
>They're an hour over the world record because they had to do their makeup and stop to talk about their feelings

Attached: 1538643145526.jpg (600x315, 33K)

Women already hate trannies, they just don't speak up because they are slaves to the politically correct.

apparently? she was the "first girl" to nohit a few souls games, kinda big when it happened. no idea who you're thinking of.

>We will finally see women get pissed off at trannies too

Attached: 1547887367186.png (1139x1079, 470K)

Christ like it wasn't bad enough that speedrunning is tranny infested as is, they now have to resort to this.

Even more hilarious that real women are the only ones going to get fucked by this because the mental ill men will overshadow everything else tenfold since it's now "WOMEN ONLY".

Unless your one of those top100 chess players those women are smarter than you user

pathetic
might be funny though

this

>speedrunning
>50 hours
That doesn't sound speedy at all!

>I expect mostly actual women with some token trannies.

Attached: laughing anime girls.jpg (715x485, 114K)

It should have been the Frame Dames. Missed opportunity.

Attached: jannu60559434_p0.jpg (1417x1002, 1.05M)

Stop being such a bigot

>the first reply to the tweet is a green haired tranny calling them misogynistic fucks
These people are never happy.

>projecting this hard on Sonic Boom

Like this.

Attached: underage faggots.jpg (498x599, 86K)

I will let you in on a little secret here: when shit like this happens, you should be reading terf forums instead of Yea Forums. you'll be supplied with:

>mad terfs
>mad radfems
>mad trannies
>mad center""lib"" """allies"""

F U C K S

Attached: PLURAL AND AUTISTIC.png (924x399, 103K)

Inb4 the "women" put on a better show then the females

Attached: 1554255095500.jpg (797x876, 136K)

Mainline AGDQ is already the any% "female"

I can't wait for it to actually happen, and then we can falseflag as women pissed that there were mostly men at the event, and that it is opressive for implying that the only way women can be good at videogames is if men convert.

Lesbians have been pissed at trannies for years, but since they rank low in the oppression list nobody gives a fuck about what they think.

Women can have penises too!

Attached: srJR19euSL1H9M2I1dRNm32eEJZ0b9-jQm5tBbiilJw.jpg (931x767, 154K)

>Onilewd

I'm interested

Holy fucking shit.

Attached: 1270357989125.jpg (332x305, 28K)

based

Women are actually better at autistic details imo. It's the reason they're blowing men out of the water (on average) in modern colleges.

sauce

They already do tho, ask any woman athlete what they think of trannies being allowed to participate

> girls only event/team/whatever
> has "fatale" in the name

Every
Single
Time

These things are both scary and sad

They don't want to dig deep in a single craft or compete, that goes against the social norm most girls so much cares for.

>every morning I wake up I look at myself in the mirror and think "i gotta work out more, I gotta try harder, I gotta bust my ass"
>these lunatics see this and think "looking great and fierce, sweetheart!"
>their fuckup friends enable this mentality

Attached: leon phone.jpg (400x400, 16K)

same as every speedrun event. If its entertaining/enjoyable to watch, I'll watch it. If its boring as fuck, I'll find something better to do.
idgaf whether it's all female, all male or a tranny shit show with an on stage dilatation station. If your run and commentary isn't entertaining for me to watch, then why should I?

im just going to watch to see some girls suck at video games

hopefully one or two break down and cry

literally nothing wrong with this as long as it's actual women

Me on the left.

>All female
>It'll be 99% tranny and one scared real girl

Attached: 1553799013340.png (269x329, 39K)

NO user, IT'S NOT WORTH IT

>thinking anyone thought that

yeah it's got nothing to do with boys in k-12 getting fucked and passed over in favor of female students

based little tom he is with us

Females have always hated trannies just as much if not more than men. MTF freaks take trophies, magazine covers, and the spotlight away from women.

slipperysuzie is an actual woman

NASA 2018 was a complete shitshow

Dykes are already pissed about trannies. Hopefully regular women will finally be able to see the truth about those degenerates too.

NASA was incel only, or it was before it bombed.

>speedrunning
>female

Attached: 1555347784338.png (200x240, 22K)

I guess they should rename it TGBL

oh so she's just unfortunate looking

It'll be one of the biggest disasters in GDQ history, with the majority of runs going over estimate, stricter enforcement of the rules than has ever been seen before, and the crown jewel being a case of sexual harassment by a "lesbian" tranny towards one of the two or three biological women that the staff will try their absolute hardest to cover up for very obvious reasons. And after the fact, GDQ will pretend the entire thing never happened and continue on as they were before, while speedrunning becomes even more of a fucking joke in the eye of the general public.

Attached: 1530655303345.png (496x559, 318K)

this can't be real

What do you mean by that, bigot?

>boys in k-12 getting fucked and passed over
how

based and redpilled Tom

She may be german or something, european I think.

>slipperysuzie
is this a woman or a ((((woman)))) because if it's trans, gotta hand it to her she's doing a good job.

By almost every metric of humanity men are more widely dispersed across the gamut and women are more concentrated in the middle. So there will naturally be more men at the top of whatever field as well as at the bottom.

i remember the all female fighting game tournament that happened a couple of years back for SFIV.

it was terrible

Why do people think this is such a clever response? Someone who is meant to be world class in their art with a lifetime of training under their belt being able to beat an average guy isn't exactly an amazing gotcha moment.

what a mansplainer

When's Oceanside

>Tweets
>5,707
>Followers
>71
kek

what's with america and transexuals nowadays?
here they're just seen as a fetish for men or joke and it's not even common to see them outside of cartain areas where prostitutes work

GDQ had some okay girl runners but all the trannies are universally bad. Explain this.

I love how feminists can make "toxic" gamers watch an event about women as long as there are no men pretending to be women participating.

a woman
seriously, you think she looks like a man? what's wrong with her. i think she looks alright.

Attached: Dw4_WO7XQAA27E2.jpg (1539x2048, 370K)

Its mostly california.

>oops hang on, i messed up thanks for the donation!
Summed up your whole event.

You dumb fucks would be sexist to biological women too

Can't they just accept that women don't play games as much as men?

Attached: pic.jpg (623x250, 48K)

Difference being the fighting game community isn't and has never been widely viewed as a complete and total mockery with more fake women than real women.

The worst part really is this is just going to give Yea Forums even MORE impetus to make actual speedrunning discussion impossible, and it's actually GDQ's fucking fault this time.

>that piercing

hard pass

women are not as skilled, funny, or entertaining as men. Even in such a pathetic hobby like speedrunning. I fully expect this to fail spectacularly and then blame lack of viewership on male toxicity (which isn't true, but it should be.)

>vast majority of teachers are female
>female students are statistically favored over male students and given better grades
>any kind of natural male physical aggression is immediately disciplined as toxic masculinity
>constant reaffirmation of women being supported to go to college and given special programs for women only like in stem, or even scholarships literally for just being female

Attached: 1552684600473.png (643x586, 510K)

it's happening IRL with real sports at the moment

sayvi maybe? don't know where shes from.

Attached: Dd4ID7pVQAUSZzA.jpg (2048x1366, 448K)

>plural
I sure love making shit up for attention

Odds are it;s going to be sub mode only and heavily over-moderated.

is...is that a hyena?

>Female spotted hyenas have what's known as a "pseudo penis."
It's really a clitoris that has grown up to 7 inches outside the body, making it resemble the real thing.

Attached: Transitions-Done-Quick.png (780x459, 822K)

fuck, the ayylmao gets me every time
I knew I shouldn't've deleted that pic where I edited his head onto the one next to him

Attached: 1543620576191.jpg (986x797, 51K)

>truscum
What's this shit mean?

>maybe we can go half an hour without trannies for a change
You know, I forgot about them. Alright, do your female only runs.

She's the one, thanks. Hella pretty.

it's intentional

STRONG

The average normie woman is supportive of trans rights because that's the mainstream thing to do.

truscum = trannies who believe you have to cut your dick off to be a real transgender.

have sex

trucks cum

Now that is interesting..

>OniLewd

Should've put a jumpscare alert there

People who believe you need gender dysphoria to be trans. You know, as opposed to because you feel like it or it's trendy.

Holy shit. The parody writes itself.

Attached: 1465158653781.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

>>female students are statistically favored over male students and given better grades
Any source to this? Maybe the females get better grades because they're simply better and work harder.

I never really considered that, to be honest, but that makes a lot of sense. That's probably part of the reason why I was not motivated for school from a young age.

constant microaggressions from female teachers, with occasional outright real aggression.
Source: my schooling experience growing up

Attached: 1551819932243.jpg (500x498, 44K)

Basically they are attracted to women and want to keep the dick so they can fuck other women and transgirls.

>organized by women
just IMAGINE how much worse the set up is gonna be
this event is probably gonna shape up to be incredible, i'm actually very excited. an absolute trainwreck waiting to happen. Whats your bet on the division?
My money is 70% trannies

Attached: file.png (768x1024, 1.96M)

Depends on who's saying it but it could be as mild as people who think you need to at least have gender dysphoria to be trans

Why does there need to be a female version? I thought they wanted equality? Why can’t they just play at games done quick?

I love it how Yea Forums would shit on this like there's no tomorrow if it weren't for the trannies
>it's fine if it's just women
the fuck ya'll playing at?

Oh so that explains the Hyena "dickgirls" in CoC...

>Why does there need to be a female version?
15 minutes away from trannies

What's that immage supposed to represent?

But why? It literally wouldn't matter. Unless they think gender = genitalia, and they obviously can't believe that since they don't have a vagina yet call themselves women.

No one is playing at any moral angry this is gonna be amazing because its gonna be a massive fucking shitshow retard

Attached: 1554835488414.gif (246x208, 747K)

Attached: 1555360884519.jpg (464x454, 47K)

It's just an online thing. Even incompetent jack asses can run those.

Poor cable management

Well all know they want more than just equality. It's about tearing others down and elevating themselves.

Sorry hon, dickgirls exist and they're lesbians now, deal with it ;)

This. I can't fucking wait.

>constant microaggressions from female teachers, with occasional outright real aggression.
Elaborate?

holy jej the pottery

Attached: 1523889337114.jpg (1000x1000, 50K)

Theoretical "trans-rights that are being oppressed", is the new social movement. No one knows trannies, or is a tranny, but everyone's talking about it because they COULD exist. It's retarded pandering to the bottom of the barrel, but America, after MLK and the Civil Rights movement, is absolutely terrified of being "on the wrong side of history". The Civil Rights movement was a good movement in of itself, for the country, but almost every resulting "movement" since has been straight fucking trash.

>Why are men so much smarter and stronger? It hardly seems fair.
Because women demand it.

Attached: (Megaloceros+giganteus).jpg (960x720, 77K)

Women being segregated in competitive events would be a good thing.

It's just that this won't be an event with actual women

>Unless they think gender = genitalia
A LOT of people still don't understand that sex and gender are by definition not the same thing, so yeah they're still making up words based on their lack of understanding.

Chess tournaments are separated by gender as well

"female" anything is a joke

It is when you claim women are simply worse just for being women. If there's a lot of women who clearly aren't (and beat other man at the same game) then it's time to put the ol' thinking cap back on

This, it's a modern day freakshow. The lulz derived from this event will be legendary.

only thing that makes a woman a woman is the chromosomes

>jrpg speedrun
.....lol?

Attached: [Laughter stops].jpg (313x254, 56K)

It always seems weird to me when there's a women's division in something where men don't seem to have any real physical advantages. Like speedrunning. Or chess.

Come on, man. That has to be intentional.

Attached: 1531590738898.gif (500x455, 496K)

deepest lore

Can't wait to see 99% of GDQ to be there

Attached: 1490979161612.gif (371x209, 3.56M)

youtube.com/watch?v=dB_PVPyn6n8

When I was back in collage women on average got higher grades, but they also actually knew more too. I mooched off them the whole time I was there

Women advocate for men to change in ways they aren't attracted to. It's really strange.

There's nothing about natural selection that would make maladaptive development go against it

It's still natural selection regardless of whether the traits are beneficial in the long run or not

Attached: 1473034349554.png (706x412, 278K)

You fucking incels will find anything to bitch about. Transwomen are women.

You're operating under the assumption that the purpose of this segregation in GDQ's case is to account for physical advantages and not for entirely political reasons

If only you knew

No, and it'll never be studied or recorded, but as a child, I had a number of friends who were given shit for nothing, marked off on tiny things that are ignored for girls, and girls are constantly given passes on shit. Female teachers are notorious for pestering male students they don't like, and bringing their grades down by asking questions they know they can't answer, or through selective grading.

Women are retarded, not just physically impaired.

>nearly 6 thousand tweets
>virtually no followers
Jesus

I'll watch it if it isn't trannies

Nice bait, heres a (you)

Just like that tranny olympic weightlifter that came in out of shape and BTFO of the rest of the women's weight class with ease.

Equality my ass there you go.

Attached: 1234342354.jpg (634x544, 63K)

Are they trannies or actual women?

Based

Trump scum

>Maybe the females get better grades because they're simply better and work harder.

Ah yes, not because they just need to cry in front of the class to get a better grade, this happened more than once, from elementary school to university.

Completely anecdotal, but my entire time in elementary school, my female teachers would do gendered punishments.
If the class was being loud, every boy would get detention while girls would get off.
If any boy acted out of turn, we were all punished for him.
Any time some girl said you did something, you got punished for it without a chance to plead your case so girls would just say you pulled their hair to cut you in line or take your crafts.

Then I get to college and 68% of my department's budget went to "Women in X" programs. 68 percent.
The engineering department literally had tutors that were effectively female only

>GDQ
>Women
These people have zero fucking self awareness holy shit.

Attached: 1528378181594.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

Hey, an event run by the "could you stop?" bitch, great!

By whom, women? Trannies?

Quoted for truth.

No retard. Take the peacock for example, the giant bright feathers make it a much easier target (thus making it worse in natural selection) but those males breed more.

Thats the point its making. Don't be a semantic fuck.

Honestly how I read it at first, these mental cases have some weird fucking vocabulary

As an IT guy, Jesus Christ.

Attached: bad-cable-management-and-good-cable-management.jpg (768x630, 142K)

>Then changes his mind after winning

That's only the case in retarded anglospeak

>there aren't enough female speedrunners in GDQ so we're going to have a seperate online event for female speedrunners
Aren't they basically segregating themselves?

>where men don't seem to have any real physical advantages
They do though, in videogames at least. Men have better spacial coordination and process movement better, which translates well to hunting in ooga booga rockstop days and sports like racing and now videogames nowadays.

Attached: ConfusedNicoNico.png (249x321, 142K)

Why not just have women at the regular AGDQ? Why segregate the genders?

Attached: F17BE397-A908-4F06-8420-084394BF2B73.jpg (348x378, 27K)

Based FOE poster

I worked with event video recording and I can tell you women are absolutely worthless and don't actually do any work, you will have to work extra for every woman in your team while they tap away on their phones, so what will happen here is that a few guys will do all the work while women pretend they are being useful and basically just walk around like headless chickens.

Dilating during loading screens doesn't make you a woman.

This is the one

This is the event where someone hangs themselves in their room or goes on a shooting spree live on stream

I feel it in me bones

this cant be real

Attached: 1336036678045.jpg (620x730, 42K)

>”Can you stop?” at least twice per game for sob stories and clapping

Anytime there's a situation where the inverse would be deemed offensive/disrespectful/racist/sexist/, you can be sure it's retarded.

they knew what they were doing. right?

Yes, that is how language works.

not quite right

truscum are transgenders who reject transgender being an umbrella term for a bunch of queers and assert that gender dysphoria is an integral part of the transgender identity

t. asked a trans friend

Yeah, embarassing, I got more followers than that with less than 100 tweets.

>all female

Attached: 1553046907938.png (600x580, 360K)

>Don't be a semantic fuck.
Sexual selection is a subset of natural selection, but sure, if the context is treating them as if they're separate then fine

Here's a solution. How about we create events that are male exclusive, female exclusives and """"female"""" exclusive?
Now everyone should be happy.

Attached: 1540987275919.png (719x720, 148K)

>that BotW poster in the background

Attached: 1524781257321.png (900x866, 363K)

Is this for actual women only or are discord trannies allowed? And if they are then can any male speedrunner put on a wig and come anyway?

Attached: 1533431617531.jpg (500x375, 112K)

That's true for almost all the bird species tho, if you wanna talk about bad natural selection how about being a chicken who can't fly like a peacock.
There's a lot of colorful bird species who don't give af how colorful they are

nobody with taste doesnt watch that shit no more, they kicked out the fun and other shows are badly run

Probably saayvi, or saavi, I don't know how to spell it. The girl who did blindfolded Pontiff.

Because the trannies need a female only event to show everyone how they're real women.

just by the regular "team" they hire
im sure theyre doing it themselves and fronting as a business so they can take a % of the donations as payment

I would be legitimately surprised if even half of them there are women.

> an event run by the "could you stop?" bitch, great!
no way, is it really?

Okay, so what's the actual cause behind the event, what are they raising money for?

Are they, actually raising any money?

imagine the smell

i watch it like i'd watch nascar, hoping for crashes.

should be able to yh

The normie woman only does it in fear of becoming a social pariah. They would be making fun of a man lady any other day behind closed doors.

If you've ever read an HP Lovecraft story and know what happens when you see an unfathomable cosmic horror, you will rethink that interest.

It is, thanks.

Yes, this is muffins: youtube.com/watch?v=bKiocK59EBY

Creepy autists at AGDQ hitting on anything with a pulse

Harrassment from twitch chat.

This isn't a pedestal to show them off, it's a cage to keep them safe.

The slide is presenting it as such, and clearly its a powerpoint being taken out of context.

You don't even understand what we're arguing about.

It's an important distinction that allows you to actually classify and functionally assess things.
Sure every single animal is a clump of cells, but referring to everything as a clump of cells is accurate but non functional

This event raises money for different charities every year by speedrunning

must have been lucky, had absolutely no problem with female teachers and i wasn't a particularly nice kid

someone post the webm of the tranny "upskirt"

>Okay, so what's the actual cause behind the event
Im absolutely certain this even was pushed by trannies rather than women, possibly for validation.

From memory, I've been questioned intensely despite being the "good kid" in class, whenever something bad happens. The females were never interrogated. I've been graded unfairly countless times, one teacher even went so far as to mark off shit when I had the right answer. When I was in middle school, we had this reading program, and if you read a certain amount of words, you got a prize. I would've received the prize, but the teachers eventually got fed up with it, since I was one of like, 3 boys that actually read, and they began snapping at me to put the books away, even when there were literally 5+ girls blatantly reading at the same time, that the teacher's didn't address. I had a girl frame me for shit in kindergarten, and the teacher without question took her side (even though the girl was the perpetrator and I was unrelated), I can write a list of male students that weren't that bad that female teachers had hate boners for, teachers intentionally not calling on me when I had something to say and then calling on me when they knew I didn't know the answer, I can go on and on. It'll never be reported since this occurs in the classrooms of children, who either don't remember or don't realize.

At this point, speedrunning is a joke. Most of them are all trannies.
True

dude I can beat xenogears in like 18 hours, fast right?

Twitch chat might just be disabled outright, not even sub-only

>"""female"""

Attached: 1515530554572.png (1483x845, 1.64M)

i'm just glad to not see an endless ensemble of men for once

You're someone, begging tumor

I'm not even sure this isn't some convoluted machiavellian scheme to fuck everyone over
It's perfect

Attached: P026.png (432x364, 129K)

>GDQ
>over 50 games
>all (((women))) team
If melee is anywhere in that list of games I can't wait to see the headlines talking about the rank fucking odor and watching Yea Forums have a field day with it.

Attached: 1536184171279.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Who cares what these trannies do? Fuck em.

gamesdonequick is pozzed beyond belief and they outright mindraped everyone of the great runners, like Cosmo who now falls asleep every night with a dildo up his shitter.

Miles, you don't even have to use your hand to tell us how many genders there are, your getup does all the talking.

>Most of them are all trannies

No you fucking dork, you take average Joe and avrerage Annie, Joe beats Annie 100 of the time. Only freak of nature women can beat women.

>slippery

Attached: images.jpg (303x167, 5K)

>Creepy autists at AGDQ hitting on anything with a pulse
And the exact same thing will happen this time except said creepy autists will be wearing dresses

I haven't had problems either but the female students definitely received a better treatment and I can assure it also happened to your female classmates you just didn't notice it.

It's just that white women are kind of man-faced.
She'd better not be a day under 35.

>this thread

Attached: drump-bewbz.png (758x768, 669K)

>real sports
>he thinks games arent sports
ok brainlet

Yea Forums is going to love watching this shit

They are speedrunning their suicides.

No they're not. There's a separate women's only Worlds tournament, the actual major ones are all open.

Is she 60?

Firstly
>female
Secondly
>overestimate
>overestimate
>overestimate
>overestimate
>overestimate

how do obese people do it? if i get past 150lbs, my legs rub uncomfortably all the time while walking, let alone 200lbs+

how do you do it?

>Goro only had two arms
My whole life I've been lied to

I could see that. At least no one will scream rape this way

Trannies who think you have to actually be diagnosed as trans by a medical professional instead of just saying you are trans

would if i could

Attached: 1476109336174.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

They modify their walks. It's partly why obese people waddle.

Just a reminder who's behind that screen.

Attached: 1554320092336.jpg (2931x1136, 1.29M)

literally nothing wrong with sweaty nerds hitting on anything with a pulse

Attached: 1499119144445.webm (192x246, 324K)

To be fair FF9 has a weapon that you can only aquire by getting to the last boss within 12 hours.

>and I can assure
lol

I have to wear long underwear or my thighs rub themsevles raw when i work.

God he's so creepy.

>Or chess.
The chess division is because they want to be eligible for the Olympics same reason why they do drug tests at chess events

At this point it's like watching game award shows and E3 presentations.
Most people are only in it to watch the inevitable train wreck.

>She'd better not be a day under 35.
why not

I'm guessing it's just that the runners themselves and the announcers will be all female, but the tech team might end up being mostly male and unseen.

I can see that happening.

people only watch GDQ events and its always been that way

Attached: 1374280832708.png (593x710, 393K)

That implies "women" are different from women and we cant have that, they said "women" could become women, why are they being treated differently now? Oh you mean a "women" will never be an actual women? What a terrible thing to say.

What you could do is not be a begging tumor.

Based knuckles

Fun fact: the dog is actually using his flehmen response to inhale the odor deeper, and is trying to knock the candy out of the hand to eat it as the dog really wants it. Interesting how our built in social clues completely fail us when dealing an animal even 15,000 years after domesticating it.

Attached: 1539360613935.webm (458x640, 267K)

Because she sure as shit doesn't look it.
My mom's almost fucking 50 and she's got better skin than that bitch.

Attached: 1515816604466.webm (606x720, 1.39M)

mid/late 20s i think.
genuinely don't know why you guys have such a big problem with her, she looks like a completely average woman

L O R E

Attached: 1477850166888.png (399x333, 238K)

Is that John Numbers? Wasn't he that Sm4sh Wii Fit player who punched a hole in a wall when he lost?

>They modify their walks
like this?

That happens to me at 150lbs, the very inner thigh on both sides.

Attached: file.png (499x517, 6K)

what the actual fuck, this has to be intentional right

>There's nothing about natural selection that would make maladaptive development go against it
There is pig that grows tusks so long that they will eventually pierce into his skull, killing him dead. That's not advantages to him or the species in anyway, besides him getting a mate, because that's what those female pigs desire.
youtube.com/watch?v=2D-7zgw1Lq0

>You fucking incels will find anything to bitch about

You know there's actual women who complain about this too: That women's spaces are invaded by trans-men, and that prizes/scholarships/medals that were allocated towards women are being taken by trans men.

You'll see they were all very upset regretfully when a study concluded there was actually minimal muscle loss from taking estrogen and T-Blockers; that having had testosterone development for years provided a significant and ongoing advantage. The study was quickly stifled, of course.

So basic real life scenarios are now suddenly not average joes and annies?
>girl knows x subject better than boy in random school
What is your excuse? she studied under sensei for a year under the mountains to get better?

Based women and """women""" are finally out of gaming

Do you think this event would let in FTM trannies?

>that bitch.
Why so angry.

>John Numbers infiltrates the event as Jane Intergers
>looks like a girl 100% perfectly, can't even tell
>people question the funny name and similarity to John
>get's downplayed due to everyone thinking it's a she
>gets in a race with Cosmo
>beats him, then announces that it was him, John Fucking Numbers
>Cosmo renounces trans shit and goes back to being an actual speedrunner instead of a monster
One could only dream of John being so based.

No, only FTL trannies

depends on the angle

Attached: looks_like_a_dude.jpg (423x475, 14K)

This is going to be fun

Attached: 1532647723217.png (650x650, 43K)

>before the event is over, the cops have to find out who murdered the one chick and stole her skin to wear around

sounds like a neat phoenix wright case

kek

Holy fuck, would be beyond kino

>GDQ
Not even surprised.
Completely overrun by trannies and their SJW knights.
Have to watch ESA for a decent speedrun event that doesn't get interrupted every run by trannies faceraping each other, sudden dilation emergencies, and other bullshit.
It's not even about the speedrunning to them.
>Frame Fatales
Even that name is a great example of Just organize the event around a gameplay or theme genre and make all the runners women.
Keep it an afterthought and don't focus on it.
People want to see interesting speedruns, not nerds playing games that happen to have tits.
Unless those nerds with tits are shameless enough to tease thirsty losers online instead of pretending they're effectively fighting for gender equality.

You just want some testosterone at the event to dab on them don't you

>Creepy autists at AGDQ hitting on anything with a pulse

Attached: speedrunned.gif (240x240, 1005K)

I bet the winner will be a tranny thats a dude

Its 100% intentional in the sense they picked a hyena because they are matriarchal. I guess they are retarded and didn't realize people would look at this instead though.

>pigs that stand up
>pigs that open up their third eye, forcibly
these are the hogs that bonobos fucked and here we are

So basically, an event that is going to be swarmed with trannies.

Why is this shit so common in vidya?

>Cosmo commits suicide after the event
>John binds his soul forever to the Nintendo tourney trophy

>If you're good at chess you must be really smart!

>FTL tranny
>faster than light tranny
???

Attached: hqdefault (10).jpg (480x360, 18K)

Games
Done
Quick
But
Not
As
Quick
As
Men

this is the thing that gets me. I don't have a problem with trannies because most of them are harmless retards who made a bad decision, but eventually we're gonna have to divide competitions by XX/XY

Thats actually wrong isn't it?
Men are smarter and dumber at the extremes and the average women is smarter than the average man

Throw on some green face paint and you've got an instant witch costume for halloween.
A big black robe would even cover him up so well he could easily pretend he's a chick.

I'm gay, I'm furry and I'm black. Basically everything a Republican hates.

What a load of horseshit I read on multiple sites that it was the opposite.
Fucking trannies

what a fucking goblin

Must have been hanging out with Robotnik on the side.

>i get the joke but i don't get the joke
I fucking hate what this place has become.

Name one top100 chess player that isn't really smart.

That really was the joke? yikes

Why do you guys keep bringing up cosmo like that trainwreck is even relevant in the current speedrunning community?

>UNGA BUNGA WHERE IS DILATION LOG?

Attached: 3WDcYbV.png (248x380, 76K)

Imagine speedrunning a transition at a speed faster than light

maybe an extremely effeminate dude.

is no one going to comment on how the fuck someone would speed run ffvi?

I'm not sure if you meant that as a response/counterargument. My point was that even if natural selection (sexual selection included, although I was ignoring the implied context there, see ) fucks you up which obviously happens, it's still natural selection.

If you meant to link that as just illustration, thanks.

>alright ladies let's show these boys that girls can do it too! GIRL POWER!

Attached: SMASH.jpg (599x897, 31K)

>Yikes

Kill yourself, reddit.

The deepest of lore is never intentional. It's fated to happen. To set us back on the right path.

Attached: StevenUniverseLoreAutist.png (964x506, 74K)

Oh so trannies that only speedrun the game FTL

Over 50 hours because they take 3x as long.

Like if their dick just imploded immediately

because it's funny to laugh at

>NASA
Speedrunning in space?

Attached: Innocent goat cool machine.jpg (577x474, 73K)

Now that's genius symbolism

I didn't know the head transplant succeeded and they put a female head on a powerlifter.

so intellect has no effect on chess now? cool.

cringe

I don't know how it looks statistically, but anecdotally, I am a teacher and I went to college, and from what I've found, men tend to score 10-15% lower than women on tests. Some classes have a larger gap, some have a shorter one, but then trend is that women tend to score 10-15% higher on tests. Women typically score around 90, and men around 80.

That dude works at my grocery store, no joke.

I wonder how many dilation stations will be there.

>It's the reason they're blowing men out of the water (on average) in modern colleges.
>there are more women in liberal arts than stem
really gets the ol noggin a joggin

Based Porcupine on the Block with the Buff Chest

Please try and make it less obvious that your only exposure to speedrunning is through tranny gossip.

Attached: 1547932247590.jpg (852x903, 225K)

because that would be racist

2, they're going to speedrun them

>Tfw your name is Tom as well.

Shine on, little Tom.

Attached: 1552445126546.jpg (1137x1920, 352K)

Imagine the donation messages

Attached: giphy.gif (200x198, 434K)

God I want to pop Viagra and dick "her" into a quivering mess to prove my dominance

Agreed, it's just people treat him like he's the face of tranny speedrunning when the actual tranny speedrunners don't have any connection to him

ha ha is this photoshopped asking for a friend

underrated post

One in the stream room, where the couch generally is, and a few in the practice room.
What, did you think they would speedrun video games?

You don't actually have to dilate more than like once a week like a month after the surgery

based

Alex Jones works at your fucking grocery store? I can't imagine the dude needs a job doing anything other than being a loon

you're misinterpreting who is doing the selecting in natural selection, which is actually pretty common

in natural selection, most often, the environment selects who gets to breed and have offspring.

>guy a has a huge dong but doesn't know how to make a snare
>guy b is average dong, but DOES know how to make a snare

>guy a dies with his huge dong, starving to death. did not breed.
>guy b is the only one left now, and, has food, thanks to his skills. he survives to breed. his traits are passed on naturally, because he was the only option left, and women, will always choose something over nothing (within reason)

sexual selection

>guy a breeds because its a commie state and everyone has access to food andd women want the D
>guy b dies without breeding, the trait of making snares dies with him

Attached: 1487939991879.jpg (500x500, 370K)

no someone posted a video

Attached: girl_interrogation_mark.jpg (309x293, 17K)

>dilation
It's completely true.

A surgically constructed vagina is literally an open wound, and it will close unless it's dilated. Dilation can be as often as two hours twice a day just shoving a medical dildo up there.

It's extremely painful.

Often hair and other gunk gets caught up there (because the interior of the surgically constructed vagina is made of normal external skin with hair follicles etc.). It depends on the person but I read one account where the person had to pull pussy hairballs out twice a week in addition to dilation.

Also they bleed continuously at a low level because, remember, a surgically constructed vagina is literally an open wound that is prevented from healing.

Remember guys, when in doubt, DIAL 8!

>You only need to rend open a wound every week.

Silly user, those are gender points not real points. Men are being torn down can't you see that?
Jokes aside when I was at school on average the girls studied way more and thus had better scores. I would know since I mooched off their work the entire time

an idea, why don't you just buy the length of cable you fucking need

how the fuck is it a wound? this are highly qualified professional surgeons

fuck off?

>that's just your body trying to heal itself
>my body is SEXIST! *scrape scrape*

He thinks he looks cute doing that shit

all those tranny horror stories report otherwise

Instead of whining and bumping a fine thread off the board with your social media feces, why don't you faggots go and organize an event of forming human swastikas?

slippy a cute
youtube.com/watch?v=qMMXfuOVpXc

Attached: m.jpg (1047x401, 69K)

So then you agree that species can develop negative traits that are not beneficial?

I personally agree that it's because women study better, but some user suggested women study better out of motivation because they're constantly rewarded in early schooling

Yeah, turns out taking Estrogen doesn't make your muscles fall off, because why would it?

It does make it slower to develop more muscles than an average man, but male puberty and years of muscle growth aren't undone.

>drumpft was a tranny all along

Let's not pretend we didn't see that one coming.

As far as I know natural selection is just meant to contrast with artificial selection, and the "environmental" selection as opposed to sexual that you're describing is known as ecological.

My guess is the slide just kinda confused ecological and natural which is understandable.

Yeah, obviously. That's exactly what I said in the first place.

Based and Tompilled

Attached: 241C3777-6EA0-4FCC-8E57-6493DFB26E48.jpg (267x242, 25K)

should i have said "how to do a ffvi speedrun and be entertaining" instead faggot? a glitchless run is a 7 hour slog of just watching them play really competently, and a glitch run is just abusing a bug to skip straight to the end after committing suicide over and over which is isnt entertaining at all. Fag.

Imma let you in on a secret, a vagina is an organ not just a cluster of random meat like a tranny vagina. The body is trying to heal itself and close it up, the diallate so the inside heals without closing

Note that is months after surgery before that in the first month you have to do it more often and at different sizes

that proto pastebin was eye opening

Nah, this pinhead.

Attached: pinhead.jpg (168x335, 10K)

Okay, just clearing things up. Have a nice day

Attached: 1551890370412.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

If you don't know anything about speedrunning, maybe don't talk about speedrunning

>online event

this
also people will still harass them via twitch chat
wtf they're fucking retarded

once it's a vagina, the body wouldn't just try to make it not be a vagina

how stupid can you be?

They could be running literally anything and you still wouldn't find it entertaining unless there were at least one tranny to gossip about or some other le epic cringe happening.

Attached: aharen-ok.png (149x281, 29K)

I'm out of the loop are trannies big in speed running or something?

Attached: President_Warren_detroit_become_human.jpg (1434x1542, 646K)

Is this, dare I say it, going to be the biggest shitposting event of the year?

Attached: 1485571433647.jpg (456x488, 46K)

Why joke, you know actual women aren't allowed anywhere near this event.

It's a cavaty the male body does not have. So it tries to reconstitute itself as best it can.

This often means the skin inside the fake vagina will tear.

My country doesn't have anything like that so naw. Imo it's more the fact that you can't survive today by just getting a husband and have him providing for you. Everybody needs to work and thus they study to have the jobs/pay they'd like. I'm 26 and I don't know of any friends who didn't have both parents working

Oh shit holy fucking kek I would die laughing every time I saw him

well fuck me, and here i thought i knew shit

Attached: 1487940638666.jpg (847x1200, 81K)

>trannies made an all female speedrun event to harass / guilt trip women to have sex with them and steal money for some fake charity
noice

Attached: 7ChVWbF[1].gif (288x284, 1.98M)

Have fun. I'm not gonna watch it.
But have fun.

Attached: 1553049140107.jpg (399x351, 67K)

Not more so than actual females. But they want to look good so they push both

>4 women and the rest are trannies

Attached: mario amused.jpg (500x445, 43K)

you all are such bullshit gaslighting assholes

So is this basically about cosmo actually getting off his ass and speed running then, because I am entirely ok with that as long as he stops being utter shit at everything.

what problem? what the fuck is zshhe mad about? I literally don't understand.

It’s not a vagina. You cannot “make” a vagina. It’s genital mutilation.

>AHEM
>I am a girl
>I have boobs
>I repeat I am a girl and I have boobs
>I love my boobs
>boobs

Attached: womyn1.jpg (507x742, 29K)

I wanna ____ white Korra!

>4

Funny how we have to keep women safe. All the fucking time. Like it's a fucking job.

I hope God hears you

way too specific to be coincidence.

I literally read tranny reddit posts for a whole night as if it was creepy pasta. A lot of them are over half a year in and are one step away from suicide because they still have to do it. The worst one I remember is a guy who did it for a year and a half and gave up. The wound almost closed completely and he was left with a disgusting thumb sized wound instead of a "vagina"

>So is this basically about cosmo actually getting off his ass and speed running then
Nope because cosmo isn't in the speedrunning crowd anymore so you wont see cosmo at this

Thanks Tom!

You're trying to tell me, fucking Ben Franklin, founding father and leader of the american enlightment, dead for over 200 years, works at your grocery store?!

My time to shine

Attached: 1553890485801.webm (600x404, 801K)

Legitimately hoping that it's more than a one-off event like Bully Hunters was.
I want these "women" to be around for years to come so we can have maximum shitposting potential.

Attached: 1552051319624.jpg (500x375, 24K)

It's literally not a fucking vagina you retard it's an open wound, what level of education do you have to think they are actually constructing organs in those ER's?

ideas.time.com/2013/02/06/do-teachers-really-discriminate-against-boys/

here's an older article, but the basis is that because boys act out in school a lot more than girls they are graded worse even when they have the exact same answers. The boys that did act "nicely" (more like the girls) and pleased the female teacher actually got higher grades than the average girl, but lower grades than the girls who kissed ass. In order for a boy to get graded fairly in k-12 they have to act like girls.

>virgin to incel
>you mad to seething
R E C Y C L E

>t. just started HRT
It's not too late to admit you fucked up and fix things

>female speedrunners
>it's gonna be filled with people like this twitter.com/clarisrobyn?lang=en

Attached: 1365606570812.jpg (512x618, 55K)

everyone, lend this post your energy

Attached: 1523887163374.jpg (690x950, 216K)

Based Miles

Attached: claris.png (249x419, 255K)

Attached: skulls1.jpg (541x765, 38K)

Why are you getting angry at facts? It's the same reason why ear pierces will try to heal. Even those shitty guage ear-rings will close when you start wearing smaller ear-rings.

Surgeons usually repair stuff.
Not making a gaping hole where there shouldn't be one.

gracias tom

That's Fucking shit then. I unironically don't care about trannyshit as long as they are something outside of that and actually decent at their games, but that mostly won't happen so shit sucks.

will someone just give him back his fucking precious ring already?

Attached: Untitled.png (594x553, 70K)

GDQ back on the menu. based.

Attached: 1547255974684.jpg (1920x1080, 510K)

80% of the effort on chess is memorization

Yes. Yes they are.

>that pinned tweet

Attached: 1490124802482.gif (421x389, 1021K)

any vagina won't just "close"

you just you won't stop the bs i guess

What's wrong with this girl(male)?

when will this retarded era of offended mentally ill people end?
I need an answer

Attached: 1553888094227.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

No lie, it's a Kroger in southern Indiana. I laugh every time.

Fuck, how can you even be SO FUCKING MENTALLY ILL JESUS CHRIST HAVE MERCY

Oh, so it was for fetish reasons the whole time. He literally gets off to the idea.

Attached: 1531095987276.jpg (409x366, 26K)

Attached: 1515528449636.png (637x474, 272K)

>tfw I have come know a disgusting amount of information about gender reassignment surgery and dilating thanks to these speedrun threads
Fuck you, Yea Forums, fuck you

You guys know if Sekiro is gonna be at SGDQ? The submissions for it closed quite a while ago so I don't know if Sekiro made the cut.

Aren't women more susceptible to autism? A female speedrunning event could genuinely be the most autistic gathering of all time.

Name an uglier speedrunner than Cosmo, I'll wait

Attached: 783P3nf.png (672x752, 346K)

Is this the same guy that posts shit like "I'm a girl" or "i have boobs"/etc?

What level of self delusion do you really have to be on that you have to talk to yourself through a mirror (the phone) all day long to remind yourself you're a "woman"? Like, I feel like you're in such a deep hole at that point there's no turning back; somehow missing the suicide exit but still falling further.

The day after you die, help us out, yeah?

Who screams like that over fucking Splatoon of all things

He banked on Hilary winning and got BTFO so hard he went insane

Some of them are pretty good or about as good as you can get from a hobby that encourages autism since it isn't like the men in speedrunning are much better. But yeah despite how much he is memed cosmo has no links to modern day speedrunning besides any tricks he discorded that are still used today

>Hes still going on with the GIRL GIRL GIRL autism on twitter
Jesus fucking christ.

IT guy, you generally make your own cables from a massive spool as you go. Left looks like a rookie job cutting all the cables the same length (or worse buying precut lengths of cable). At least a few are pre-cut, like the blue and yellow cords.

Attached: 10x8-561nh.jpg (2000x2000, 580K)

And I'll bet you'll be hanging around to share that information with dozens of other unsuspecting people because you think it's just so gross and disgusting, won't you.

Yes goy they are just lying that's a legit vagina if surgeons make it.

The body trying to repair itself is Transphobic too.

Attached: 265664556446.gif (501x504, 11K)

>"speedrunning" JRPGS

CEASE

Attached: girl17.jpg (558x674, 40K)

All speedrunners are female. Because they sure as hell can't be male.

you're one of them right?

>In order for a boy to get graded fairly in k-12 they have to act like girls.
says they have to act nicely. not that they have to act like girls.

You don't have a vagina.

You have a very expensive gauge genital piercing.

something like this would have been fun to watch honestly, but you just know it's all tryhard trannies actually good at games

Attached: 1538558545942.jpg (230x192, 27K)

You are correct, but they don't have a vagina. They never will. Do you think a vagina is a literal hole in the body or some shit?

Scroll through it's twitter. Miles has gone insane.

Actually I don't.

It's a falseflag boys. Don't respond. Trannies are hilariously stupid, but even they aren't THIS stupid.

Sure, MilesSMB.

MUH MENU SKILLS

has the truth been presented to them so much that they now have to tell themselves they are a woman, endlessly, in order to block out reality from seeping further in?

Attached: file.png (641x866, 607K)

based boomer

Nigga please

Attached: ed518ee.jpg (1487x835, 101K)

>autistic

What would you say is the percentage of american autistic males that are gay/tranny?

I can't wait for the shitposting

Attached: proto.png (700x700, 432K)

I mean I agree, but there's enough retards mixed with decent people in that group to ruin everything for everyone.

I hope this stirs the pot a little and makes women (and I mean actual women) realize the value of terfism. Trannies aren’t even progressive, it’s like white people fighting racism by wearing blackface.

No, I encourage everyone to kill themselves.

Attached: 7CDE64C5889090BE51C79F0B90E5416353F3D5F6[1].gif (500x455, 1.1M)

consider the following

Attached: girl14.jpg (575x796, 44K)

How many will be actual women?

start by giving some example sweatie

>online

Attached: frog3.jpg (508x524, 27K)

Attached: Shrek.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

He's masturbating while typing that.

>Irish
>kilt

Attached: 1543026360287.png (370x378, 214K)

It's a fucking fetish, you imbeciles. The idea of being a girl makes him horny.

I'm not saying it's not insane, but you have to be utterly braindead to not recognize it for what it is.

"female"

-24%

link?

I took the bait twice...

Looks like my ex-gf

Imagine if they announced male only speedrun event. It would be twitter shitstorm of all time.

>all female

Attached: Billie-Eilish-press-photo-2017-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 50K)

lol OMFG you guys are the fucking dumbest conspiracy theory people i've ever seen

Please take this into consideration

Attached: 1499458603045.webm (852x480, 613K)

>curiously enter stream one time when narcissa is talking with chat
>genuinely offer some good advice along with others on dealing with trolls, mental issues
>narcissa just ignores all of this and only engages trolls and basks in self-pity
Fuck this idiot. They deserve their misery.

>When you have such a strong fetish for a word it redefines your entire life

100%

Over 50 hours? Shouldn't they be aiming to be under that if they're speed running?

proof trannyism is just a fetish

Who is this semen demon?

Don't worry about it, most people in "speedrunning" threads are retarded teenagers too.

So he's a drag queen, makes sense too me since my fetishes are so fucked myself I can't just blindly hate for that.

your bf was ugly

>how the fuck is it a wound?

Why do you think you need to dialate to keep it open retard? Because it's a wound the body is trying to heal.

I yield

Attached: 1515461735912.jpg (1686x914, 366K)

It just keeps going on like this
Pic related is just going as far back as 5 days ago
Look at this shit
twitter.com/search?q=girl (from:ClarisRobyn)&src=typed_query

Why?

Attached: file.png (594x646, 35K)

Honestly feel bad for them

>in what direction is it transitioning

Attached: IMG_8748.jpg (500x296, 19K)

There will be XX chromosome women but they are uglier than a tranny

60%

Huh, I've never thought it like that. That's absolutely what's going on here. Wait that actually lends credence to the idea that kids seeing trannies in media will turn them into trannies, since that's how furries and other strange fetishes came to be in the first place.
What the fuck, did I just become conservative?

Good man. You put up a hell of a fight

Attached: 1491459604919.jpg (980x865, 398K)

If I had half the confidence, bravery or whatever the fuck you call it, that these cunts have I'd be swimming in cash and bitches by now, guess everyone is born broken in someway.

Attached: 01948082.png (609x503, 472K)

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: utxsushnncf11.png (583x146, 14K)

Spike clearly wants absolutely nothing too do with this shit and only wants the money.

Attached: Delet this C U N T.jpg (1080x1099, 516K)

Attached: Insanity.jpg (440x220, 18K)

But how is trannyism a fetish for the chicks that want to be guys?

holy shit

Attached: 1528569284034.jpg (613x531, 36K)

I dont think confidence is the right term. More like complete lack of social awareness

When are scientists going to find a cure for transgenderism? This shit has gone too far.

There's always more to learn out there.
It's ultimately how you become less cringe and bluepilled, and more based and redpilled.
By discovering people out there and immunizing yourself to their abhorrent lifestyles.

Attached: 1524339119562.png (1016x554, 273K)

>thanks for watching my speedrun, user :3

Attached: 5b2ef2b53e95d.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

you all have some balls to point this shit anonymously but you wouldn't outside your room

And nobody telling HIM that he is insane

Yes and it just so happens that every female teacher thinks every female student acts nicely. Boys and girls act differently, girls are no less mean than boys. Female teachers are just used to the way girls act, so boys more physical nature makes them think they are acting bad.

I think gender reassignment surgery will become much more advanced but I doubt that we'll ever cure gender dysphoria

Attached: file.png (592x90, 5K)

>every female teacher thinks every female student acts nicely.
Literally no.

>no one posts the tranny surgery pre/post-op webms i made anymore
sad

They might be getting off on it

S E E T H I N G tranny detected

Attached: 1446776590449.gif (450x450, 278K)

both are stupid and don't happen.
>animal A breeds because it was closest to the female when it was in heat
>animal B doesn't breed because it got stepped on when it was asleep
>animal C doesn't breed because a larger animal ate it
>animal D doesn't breed because it was out hunting food when the female went into heat, because it was the most successful hunter in the group
>animal E doesn't breed because it was on lookout while the female went into heat, because it was the most aware animal in the group
>animal F doesn't breed because it got its testicles ripped off in a fight with animal G, despite being the strongest animal in the group
>animal G doesn't breed because it got its head ripped off in a fight with animal F, despite being the smartest animal in the group
This is what happens in nature. Very, very few breeding rights are ever "won" by the animal that learned to use its tail in a special way.
Natural selection just doesn't happen, as a rule, the way evolutionarians imagine it in the wild. You have to come up with very specific animals for it to apply, and those animals live in very niche habitats.

All of them you transmysoginistic shitlord.

Attached: 1555092542534.jpg (1784x2066, 938K)

sup tranny

The Cosmo webms I've been seeing recently are much more gruesome and effective