Gimmicky bullshit: The fight(s)

Gimmicky bullshit: The fight(s).

Attached: sekiro-headless-2-1212x682.jpg (1212x682, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcCL5jOg2DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's literally no reason to kill them other than to say you did. Their unique items are worthless.

it literally has 3 attacks which can be parried easily even if youre a shit player.
and once he disappears just take 2 jumps forward to whereever he was and he wont ever hit you
rinse and repeat easy as shit

>t guy who got anally raped

This game is easy

Gaiichin's Spiritfall is actually good for me, because I consistently ran out of the candies.

>and once he disappears just take 2 jumps forward to whereever he was and he wont ever hit you
Noob mistake, you turn around and start attacking him while he is invisible which lets you easily take off 1/3rd of this health or more if you're buffed up.

Oh fuck off.
>Need Divine Confetti to damage them
>Need to chug that purple stuff to stave off terror
>Terror kills you INSTANTLY

Not to mention the fog shit they let off slows you down to a snails pace. These headless fights are an absolute gimmick, and a really hard gimmick at that.

You don't need confetti. I beat Shichimen Warrior without it.

Without it you're gonna have a long old fight.

>He didn't use lilac umbrella

Sekiro needs an easy mode. I suggest tooltips so the mentally retarded don't have to think for themselves

There was no reason for the headless to be more then one encounter. The underwater ones are ass fights and the ones you fight on land are barely any different and the rewards are pointless.

Its in the same vein as the same lazy mini boss reusing that adds to the shitty enemy variety. They should've had more different types of yokai bosses like the faggymen and his terror field of projectile hell but no there is just one right? and several of the same faggy slow mo still terror on you when you parry assholes that are best left cheesed.

There are at least two faggymen.

There really should've been more variety in Yokai side bosses though. There is a lot to use. Could Sekiroize a bunch of the Nioh ones and it would be fine.

I use them all the time since Spirit Emblems are easier to come by than the actual candies.

>>Need Divine Confetti to damage them
You can damage their posture by deflecting. Their posture also recovers very slowly so the only time you need to attack is for the deathblow.
>>Need to chug that purple stuff to stave off terror
Sedative works too, or you could just git gud and deflect which doesn't build up terror.
>>Terror kills you INSTANTLY
Use a sedative before it fills up all the way. Also you can resurrect in this game when you fuck up.
>Not to mention the fog shit they let off slows you down to a snails pace.
Attacking them enough dispels the fog.

Enjoy being a whiny faggot.

>tfw just learning they don't drop prayer beads

fuck this gay earth, what a worthless enemy.

1. Damaging posture means shit until you have an enemies health down to half or less
2. Oh yeah, deflecting is hilarious when you're already dead from Terror (Cancer)
3. Logical fallacy. Another logical fallacy.
4. I'm not sure on this one, since I never bothered to hang around enough in the fog to be FUCKING KILLED.

Enjoy being a massive faggot.

Nice reading comprehension retard. Their posture recovers slowly regardless of their health.
If you deflect you don't get terror.
You don't need to run around to deflect so the slowdown doesn't matter at all.

Stay bad.

Shichimen Warrior is not the headless nice goalpost moving faggot.

Git gud or stop whining you absolute faggot. You don't have to even fight the headless, I don't understand why you are so butthurt about them.

They're pretty shit but just leave them until the end of the game where you'll burn through them with confetti. The headless don't even drop anything good.

get good

You can't beat headless without the purple umbrella or confetti. It's literally impossible. Go ahead, link a video of someone doing it, you won't be able to.

You haven't even played it. Get the fuck out of my thread, you pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=PcCL5jOg2DI
I have played it though. Git gud faggot.

The way you talk about the game makes you seem like a total idiot.

The way you talk makes you seem like a bitch.

>Not wanting to beat every boss

I'm sorry you're such a faggot, user.
>B-but it's just a vidyagaem, user!

Makes no odds, m8. I want to.

Eh I avoided them for 80 hours but went and killed all Headless/Shichimen last night for their energy drinks. If you save it until the end of the game they're fucking easy. 18 attack power + Divine confetti (I got 50+, nothing else to spend money on) + Ako's sugar and you can stunlock them out of doing anything as long as you don't relent. Even easier is to un-target them and do dancing sword swings around their backside as they take eons to rotate and look at you, basically keeping you tidally-locked to their backside and they stop attacking. Really just finagle finesse.

>has to go through all of his flasks
You've only proven that those items are in fact 100% necessary and all that kept him alive was luck and playing on easy.

It's okay to be a shitter but don't project onto people who got gud.

>18 attack power

WHAT THE FUCK! Are you in NG+?

>all these brainlets that havent learned that red candies are love and life

>Cn't pop more than one at a time

What's the fucking point?

Why are there a bunch of big fat headless dudes in caves around the ashina estate?

There isn't? There are no caves in the Ashina Estate.

You mean Ashina Castle? Ashina Estate isn't real, it's Hirata Estate.

No I just killed every boss. 38/40 prayer beads which is maximum on first play. The game really starts heaping on battle memories in the last 1/3 to 1/4.

Estate as in holdings, land, etc. not talking about the literal area name. But yes the thing you said.

Kill one and the game will tell you.

Prayer beads don't give you attack power, they extend max health. Attack power is given from boss memories.

I know prayer beads don't give you attack power. Prayer beads are a measure for how many bosses and midbosses you've killed. I was stating that as a testament to my claim that I killed every boss. I even stated "battle memories" at the end of that post. Use your brain for a second, I swear it won't hurt

What? You can get all 40 beads in one play through. You dont need NG+. If you're talking about the 2 from the Hirata Estate revisited there is nothing stopping you from getting those and pursuing a different ending.

>Prayer beads are a measure of how many minibosses you've killed

No, they're not. You find a whole bunch of prayer beads throughout the game. No bosses killed, you just find them. Also your claim or 18 attack power is total bullshit. You start with 1 and as far as I'm aware, they're aren't 17 in the whole game which give memories.

You've not even played the game. If you had you'd know this.

Hmm so far as I understood only 38/40 were attainable as the last two were restricted to a separate ending. I could be wrong. I do still have to do Hirata estate 2nd memory I just didn't know if it was exclusive to some procedure I didn't do, or even couldn't do, yet. Suppose I'll work on that tonight then while I'm finishing up all my loose ends before Ishin.

>You start with 1 and as far as I'm aware
Oh yeah that's true, it's vitality which starts at 10. So then I'm at 8 which means 7 battle memory upgrades. Either way, it doesn't change much about my post about the headless. That level of attack power (plus the buffs) really only means he can survive about 10 attacks which is pretty easy to unload on them especially once you get them stunlocked and that mist disappears. Much easier than early game with only 3-4 attack power and limited confetti usage.

Yeah you can go through the purification ending steps you just dont give Kuro the branch at the end if you dont want that ending.

The Dragon Mask allows for theoretically infinite attack power.

Tanto is good to use high end combat arts

>Dragon mask

m8 just go play the game and find out how much of a total shitter you really are.

Schichimen warrior and the Headless are not the same thing.

My point is he could have 18 attack power through it. Regardless of the fact he was wrong on the boss memory count.

you know, i went through the trouble of buying that mask and didnt even bother using it. 5 skill points seems pretty steep for 1 attack, unless youre willing to avoid buying a bunch of skills i guess.

I'm not that bothered desu senpai.

I know for a fact you haven't played the game from all the bullshit you've already spouted. I'm tired of correcting you.

I mean what the hell else are you going to spend skill points on after you have all the worthwhile skills/all skills?
It's more of a NG+ sort of item than anything.

How would he (you) even know about the mask?

I'm sorry you can't kill a headless. Try the underwater ones first, they only have one health bar so they should be easier for you.

The one in the forest area only has one health bar once you deathblow it.

Of course you wouldn't know that, because you haven't actually played the game.

i suppose if you keep doing ng+ over and over. i went to ng+3 and still had to sit and grind toward the end just to get all the skills unlocked.

18 attack power is impossible in NG.

>literally

Attached: 1555035526070.jpg (1185x5000, 1.52M)