The world was already destroyed LOL!

>the world was already destroyed LOL!
>this is all a simulation LOL!
>this is just a fictional story and all your memories are made up LOL!
If the main series wasn't dead, how could they ever top themselves ever again? Yes I know they're hiring for a new Danganronpa game but I'm betting it'll be some spinoff with pre-existing characters.

Attached: junko.png (603x560, 371K)

With no twist at all

Attached: CHOOSE.png (1391x738, 1.6M)

maybe make a game which isn't another killing game or at least change the rules. shit is getting old

Spin off killing game with DR1 and DR2 characters' childrens

I want a fucking danganronpa spinoff where you try to kill someone & get away with it already
bonus points if it's multiplayer

I want to FUCK Junko!! But I think it would be funny if I censored the word fuck with a spoiler tag and then replaced it with something wholesome, like hug!

>Yes I know they're hiring for a new Danganronpa game but I'm betting it'll be some spinoff with pre-existing characters.
Well I didn't. What's the deal with that? Is it getting the Metal Gear treatment?

Imagine passing Aoi around

>bonus points if it's multiplayer
you're thinking of town of salem / werewolf / mafia if you prefer card games

Junko is so hot but I know she'd never fuck a worhtless piece of shit like me
I wonder if she'd at least let me fuck her feet

>implying she wouldn't fuck you just to inflict the despair of your loserdom upon herself

>spoilers in the OP
user why, let the newcomers enjoy the series before V3 fucks it all up

I want to anally inseminate Junko

That would certainly trick me!

Attached: 1474138807998.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

not exactly, since you don't actually commit murders there. you just chose who to kill and it just happens

I want some sort of puzzle game where you have to murder someone in such a scenario that others wouldn't find out it's you

if anything, it'd be more like TTT

>It turns out you're the mastermind and you purposely gave yourself a dissociative personality disorder using DESPAIR MAGIC so you could see if you could survive your own killing game LOL!

Attorney Online has Danganronpa servers where people roleplay entire killing games, including the murders and trials.

Maybe make it to where, now here is a thought
Where the player can kill or be killed?
Dont make a set story?

Imagine that, doing what the first game promised

she'd rather scoop a man's eyes out then fuck him

How bout both?

i think hes talking about death march club but i could be wrong

They didn't do it because they realized CYOAs are shit. You're also shit, retard.

>If the main series wasn't dead, how could they ever top themselves ever again?
the series is so batshit off the wall I couldn't see a creative writing team getting boxed in.
>release a "remaster" of 1, and make the character redesigns a little odd and controversial. Sayaka isn't the first body found, it's Kyoko (or another survivor). turns out it's not a remaster, it's not even a remake, it's different kids brainwashed by obsessives who don't want Danganronpa to ever end.
>UDG type spinoff, different gameplay. you play a police detective trying to stop a killing game currently being broadcast. maybe plays like Obra Dinn, and you use context clues you see in the broadcast or something.
>non-canonical fighting game with a story/free time events in between tag team cage fights. characters have weird mechanics that mirror their characters (e.g. Toko can only play defensive moves until a particle effect makes her sneeze, then she turns into super strong genocide form.)
>just straight up say fuck it and make a flimsy excuse that another killing game happened after 2 but before v3, but make the characters and murders good enough that nobody cares

I get that Kodaka is fatigued of making new ones though. good games won't come from people exhausted with the material or new people brought in to milk franchise.

Attached: Dz28D7W.jpg (850x513, 134K)

I believe that things have to end, despite the fact that I love Danganronpa. I find the island setting of the second game really comfy and I played them one after the other a year ago. But, the pattern became a little tiring in the last game and a new game would be too predictable unless it changed it. On an unrelated note, "Night falls in Palermo" reminded me of the trial part in Danganronpa and it's really fun with friends.

Take the survivors, wipe their memories, and put them in a killing game with each other.

I would imagine she would fuck you and then kill you, like a female praying mantis.

You're thinking of Space Station 13

this

Attached: CE ling creates paranoia.png (1236x473, 66K)

man watching sseth's video on SS13 really made me wish I got into it a few years back. Someone got me to try it but it took me 15 minutes just to put on gloves & that's when I decided I didn't want to spend the time learning it

I love my gorgeous wife!

Attached: Yukata (1).jpg (633x638, 62K)

>mouths off to an emotionally unstable crime boss about how it was wrong to take revenge for his little sister's murder(which she had a hand in covering up)
She wasn't very smart.

it's not always as crazy as sseth's video paints it, and there is not that much to learn anyways so i suggest you check it out in like a week or so once the newfag tide dies down
remember that it's the quiet, boring moments that are the best, for they provide a good background to all the insane shit that happens other times to shine on brighter than normal.

Attached: Only in SS13.png (557x232, 37K)

SS13 is like 11/10 amazing, but trials never fucking happen in the hundreds of hours I played except one time.
The reason it never happens is because admins do the job of security and will gib you for doing shit like stealing the janicart or something like that.

it depends on what server you play
>admins do the job of security and will gib you
sounds like a bad server to play on

I've played on basically every server at least once. They pulled that shit even on Hippie.

This.
I don't want subversions and twists.
Just tell a good fucking story for once.

A thousand times this, the overarching twists will NEVER be as interesting as the individual cases. Put more resources into developing them or perhaps semi-branching story paths.

This, I just want a Danganronpa game where there's only one survivor left and they're released back in society with no trace of the mastermind.

And Zanki Zero is a rehash of the first Danganronpa story so there is that

>we thought the world was already destroyed but there are people alive LOL
you forgot that one