Anno 1800 season pass already here

Anno 1800 season pass already here

anno-union.com/en/a-glimpse-of-the-future/

>DLC 1: Sunken Treasures: Expand your island with a new European session and large continental island, as you join an eccentric inventor and his diving bell on a treasure hunt.

>DLC 2: Botanica: Grow your city’s attractiveness to new heights with a modular Botanical Garden, allowing you to earn new items and rewards as you draw the tourist masses to your floral masterpiece. Alternatively, construct the new Musical Pavilion and enjoy beloved tracks from previous Anno games inside your city.

>DLC 3: The Passage: The Passage will take you on a new adventure to the Arctic Circle as you explore the legendary Northwest Passage. To succeed in this merciless climate, you will need to construct an arctic outpost and master all-new production chains and goods.

Attached: Anno-Union_Blog_SeasonPasst1.jpg (872x437, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anno-union.com/en/the_grand_maiden_voyage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm guessing brainlets who bought deluxe edition dont get this retarded pass

You don't get deluxe content with season pass anyway.

wait what the fuck is this supposed to be then

Attached: 2019-04-16_03-01-52.png (622x893, 632K)

Northwest Passage is neat but I was hoping for something in the Desert continent on the world map.

I couldn't even buy the game. Didn't show up for me on Steam. Well, I guess I won't buy the DLC either.

what are you on about, it's currently first place on global top sellers because of people trying to get it before it's removed

The real chin stroker is when does it fucking unlock Ubi?

you're simply lying.

Attached: 1531860616106.jpg (960x811, 253K)

He's just another AI on the map iirc.

This really is the worst. Everybody rewarding them for deciding to just yank the product from Steam. It's not such a big deal because it was always gonna be Uplay, but I'm starting to wonder about what'll happen when other Devs just decide "Hey we'll advertise our game on Steam for a year, decide to pull it unless you buy it in a week, and then put it on Epic."

Attached: 2049 monitor.jpg (428x424, 16K)

Attached: 1549921717742.png (1024x576, 719K)

VPN yourself to Japan and play now like all the cool kids are doing.

Attached: gh5zyjze1hs21.jpg (4116x2884, 859K)

If true, thank you kind user.

If you buy the game on Steam you cannot buy any DLC for it, right?

it is true its form ubi's site
anno-union.com/en/the_grand_maiden_voyage/

You'd be buying it throug Uplay anyway?

>citybuilder
>ubishit

Attached: imagination.jpg (257x196, 7K)

>people on steam forums complaining that Ubisoft is purposely not releasing the "steam version" to spite them
>because someone 'has a friend in australia who can play'
>10fucktillion posts later and nobody realizes that there is a release schedule
>they are still demanding refunds this close to release and shitting on ubisoft for their supposed bias against steam users
Steamretards are beyond help

just get it from uplay and you dont have to worry about anything. getting it from steam is pointless (as it always has been with ubi games) but moreso now because you never know what shit ebin games will pull.

Steam unlock times have always been bullshit. Lazy fucks are always late.

so where's the link to buy this pass so i can at least see how much it is?

only indies would benefit from advertising on steam and (I hope) this would turn out rather badly for those who did exactly that
what? I only knew there was a release schedule because the OP of another thread on steam forums pinned it when he got an answer
>Timings on the Epic Games store and Steam vary, as we are reliant on our partners for these launches on their platforms.
yea, at least this confirms this isn't a stupid conspiracy
it'd be better if they didn't pull the game from the store so you get a release countdown like every other game though

pre-ordering last second from gmg, don't know why I waited until now. Extremely averse to pre-orders but if this is the cheapest I can get it as an American so be it

Anons will you build a notre dame in anno 1404 to remember?

Don't mention N***e D***, you'll get the thread deleted by the tranny jannies doing it to every thread all over the site that mentions it

Oh my bad, sorry.

>Anno.1800-CODEX
Interesting..

Attached: 1469732659513.jpg (600x600, 84K)

I've played whole afternoon with a vpn

Cheers. Max comfy incoming then.

lol i was plaing anno when a fire started in my city as the same time the fire happened in ND, i'm a frog btw.

You need to build more fire stations.

That is some mega kikery. Holy shit I hate video game companies. 90% of the games I play are indie games and this is why.

>Finally make a good Anno again
>Every version requires uPlay
>Denuvo
>Base game is already too expensive
>Season pass before launch

Attached: 1435590302802.jpg (333x293, 55K)

that's our Ubisoft!

Where's the CODEX release already

This game is skyrocketing my temps, what are the most demanding settings that I should turn down first? AA is already off, and shadows are a given in any game, but having to restart the game to change any graphic settings makes testing incremental changes annoying.

Population Density, or whatever the named that setting

>A fucking season pass featuring 3 DLC's announced for full-price single player game before release
>Inevitable expansion down the line since its an Anno game
>Inevitable extra DLC's for the expansion

Thank god this was posted before it was too late, i was planning on buying deluxe edition from steam before going to sleep since i'd gladly pay 70€ for an amazing game... but i will never support paradox-style usury practices.

I wonder how much the "finished product" will cost if you buy everything day 1, 150€ might be pretty close. Lets hope this gets cracked as quickly as the last metro did.

Nyeeehhh

I got it cheaper on Gamersgate, plus you can email them and ask for a discount code.

Wait, the Deluxe doesn't have this Season Pass content?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

desu i miss some of the features that anno 2205 had.

Like the campaign / sandbox synergy, it was fun min maxing on the highest difficulty.

This, and most importantly: How will I be able to buy this shit after the game is out of Steam? Did dun goofed?