I've been really impressed with mobile gaming lately

I mean look at this shit. Its basically 7th gen.
youtu.be/0zg9kfrEwOM

Attached: Asphalt-9-Shockwave-3.jpg (1422x800, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5j0MOodIWsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's trash, Move on.

those takedowns look fun, ngl

probably cost $800 to get that car

Still mobile
Still shit

It's way fucking better looking than 7th gen. It looks like a modern game but with aliasing.

looks cool, now make the gameplay good
oh wait it's impossible, it's mobile game with mobile game controls for mobile game audience

Tablets are basically closing the tech gap between themselves and Nintendo.

If Nintendo is considered a proper console why aren't Android tablets and iPads?

Attached: Screenshotz_33.png (1253x774, 1.68M)

Asphalt uses motion control,to simulate a wheel.

And why wouldnt you use a wheel controller for racing games?

Its controls and market. Unless Google releases and supports a standard controller, the primary controls will remain touchscreens, which are limiting. Market is because the mobile phone audience expects games free or for a few bucks while switch owners can be expected to buy a game for 60$.

>no actual fucking corners or turns
>Just 30 degree bends at most

Looks like absolute fucking shit. All flash and no substance. Wow, some arcade trash looks nice on a $1000 phone. Who gives a fuck?

flagships phones are way more powerful than the ps3 and 360. only problem is that the battery life on these things start draining quick when you play a game that fully utilizes the hardware

hmm

Attached: stadia-controller.jpg (1500x844, 101K)

Looks pretty fun desu. It's like the bastard child of Burnout 3 and Blur but It was orphaned and Raised by Codemasters and some laid off SSX employees

6/10 on face value. Fuck cash shops

Attached: BigChungsfeaturingDantefrom theDevilMayCryseries.png (500x653, 151K)

graphics don't mean shit, these games are unplayable because they are designed with touch screen in mind, you barely have to do anything, just swipe left or right

I play Shadowgun Legends during my downtime at work, it's pretty good. Even has controller support.

Attached: Shadowgun-Legends-Beta-Sign-Up[1].gif (650x320, 1.83M)

Track design looks more interesting than most AAA racers nowadays

you're right that does look like shit

The best mobile games are the ones with minimal control requirement and maximum comfiness. All Kairosoft games.

Attached: Kairosoft-Android-Game-Xmas-2016-Sale.jpg (960x437, 401K)

The only good thing about that game are the graphics and models.
The rest is total dogshit, the worst and unfun experience I've ever had on mobile. This game takes the cake in terms of p2w. Fuck you gameloft eat a fucking monkey dick.

Attached: 0738D950-D63D-43CA-8021-C8932C12D111.png (540x360, 60K)

Looks pretty impressive
youtu.be/5j0MOodIWsM

>mobile “gaming”

this looks better than any game on switch

I favor the lightweight that won't literally burn your battery after half an hour of play, but that usually boils down to spreadsheet sports sims and Nethack. I hate actual idle games and match-3 garbage.

Prizefighters is nice though

Literally only Mobius Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy Opera Omnia are good made-for-phones mobile games. The rest are shit. Even Granblue Fantasy, which has 30 loading screens to go from the main menu to a fight, is shit.

Speed Devils, Cruis'n USA, and San Francisco Rush are better than most racers out now, and they had the same track design