I hope youre not ACTUALLY buying this

I hope youre not ACTUALLY buying this

Attached: Microsoft-Halo-Master-Chief-Collection-Xbox-One.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_ZCe4QbF-o
store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=popularwishlist
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHhhGiSBedE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=utnkN9Gydnw
youtube.com/watch?v=PvdmNpiqYsY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bhxz0bblJks
youtube.com/watch?v=b433eYMA_EA
youtube.com/watch?v=6cOHDe0SOr4
youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXwEw3jM-h4
youtube.com/watch?v=LQcqqZu-35M
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/332846720/#q332846720
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/332969460/#q332973979
youtube.com/watch?v=SyOAdrxlPVs
youtube.com/watch?v=FwjHU8KkLXU
gamasutra.com/view/feature/191234/making_halo_4_a_story_about_.php?page=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes i will buy it thank you very much.

I am if it turns out to be a good PC port.

Yea Forums is a casual consolebabby board full of zoomers, of course they are going to buy this garbage.

im buying it and im going to have a lot of fun and theres nothing you can do about it

>t. jaded fatlus autist

I already bought it and I'm going to buy it again.

Try and stop me, bitch

Attached: 1546886821848.gif (500x320, 137K)

I shall enjoy this and play it a lot

Attached: HappyValk.png (263x271, 87K)

I wasn't actually going to but if it bothers you so much I will.

And why is that, retard?

bros...i just want to play custom games again...

Attached: tenor.gif (192x144, 684K)

How old are you?

Attached: boxxy.jpg (1766x993, 88K)

>Playing Reach with my Yea Forumsros in 4K.

Can't wait!

Is the flight test out yet?

don't worry, we all are going home, soon.

Attached: 1552703023933.jpg (3000x2500, 1.32M)

gonna buy it and co-op it with a fellow halochad
been playing halo CE with chimera on legendary in the meantime

>look on her instagram
>those pet pics and chokers
M ‘ D I Q Q U E

Noooooo you don't have our permission to enjoy it

>original email with my old gt got chink'd
>MS account recovery system is all kinds of retarded
>had to make a new gt and earn the minimum 3000 halo gs needed to become a candidate for the flight tests
Fuck chinks

All of them besides 4.

Attached: 1427749171401.jpg (2779x1916, 1.14M)

youtube.com/watch?v=W_ZCe4QbF-o

>earn the minimum 3000 halo gs needed to become a candidate for the flight tests

eh? Don't tell me I'll have to dig up my old cringey GT

Probably preordering it actually

buying it day 1 so that i can wait to play custom games on pc whenever halo 3 gets released.

Me angry now
Me going to pirate to show you wrong

Attached: angry-512.png (512x512, 16K)

Yes, it was in the terms and conditions.

If it gets a non standalone custom edition with dedicated servers, Ill buy the shit out of it.

I am ACTUALLY buying this ;) xx

I AM a gamer.

Zoomers don't know Halo until 4.

I'm gonna buy it and have fun and there's nothing you can do about it OP.

Attached: 1554044511848.gif (500x500, 851K)

>Zoomers don't know Halo until 4.
The Zoomers on Yea Forums are the ones that claim 3 is the best game and Reach isnt a pile of dogshit, though.
These kids were 7 in 2007, think about that.

I don't often preorder things but I want this game a lot so I might depending on info towards when the game releases

Quake is dead holy shit

Not until there are mod tools.

>Halo
>consolebabby
Found the actual zoomer

>Reach is a pile of dogshit

Attached: 1543357916062.jpg (500x500, 27K)

See you never

>over 28
>zoomer
False narrative user. Zoomers are the ones who praise CoD, enjoy trash like MOBAs, and Overwatch, and unironically praise Halo 4 and 5 while bashing 3 and Reach.

What mods would you want, if the tool was available?

Attached: Hard_Thonk.jpg (550x455, 21K)

>try to recover account
>sure bro just input your decade old credit card info and 360 serial code :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1543887668456.jpg (489x629, 139K)

Yes, that is correct
>Born in 2000
>28
???

Reach's campaign was fun. I played it with my Dad - he's terrible at video games but we got through heroic together. Those are good memories.

Importing maps, tweaking weapons, scripting new modes like we could in Halo 4, tweaking game logic, anything.

whatever you say soimale

>and unironically praise Halo 4 and 5 while bashing 3 and Reach.
You were a cumstain in your dads sock while i was playing CE.
Halo 4 has a better campaign than Reach
5 is a good game, overall its better than Reach
I dont think you really understand how bad Reach is, have you played it in the last 6 years?

I'm not gonna buy it because i already own it.

I am purely for ODST. I will not even touch the other games.

Attached: 1549765929018.png (452x391, 266K)

Boxxy's face has always been weird.
It's just a fucking circle.
She should go back to the emo hairstyle, it at least hid her face's form a bit.

yeah bro lets play some game we've been playing for 20 years and totally didn't get bored of which is why the player count is 13

Is that 3000 gs really true? Seems kind of weird and would make it impossible for people to try it that never got a chance to play Halo.

So, Halo?

all the cool shit from halo online like changing skyboxes and stuff

I hope the games are reasonably priced. Them being individual releases concerns me. I'd pay $60 for the full collection but since they're not doing a "Pass" type bundle, I expect the games to be like $20 a pop, which would make it like $100 for everything or something.

Im sure it was fun with other people but objectively, its not good or at least not as good as everyone remembers.
Reach's color palette is dogshit and it shows in the campaign.
ONI Sword Base gets reused like three times.
Tip Of The Spear and Pillar Of Autumn look identical.
Exodus has some of the worst campaign level design imaginable which completely went against Bungies design philosophy of enjoyable and rewarding exploration.
Nightfall is hands down one of the WORST Halo campaign levels, including shit from 4 and 5.
Forced firefight encounters (and firefight in general) are dogshit, they were a blight on ODST too.

Attached: 1453173100295.png (282x357, 178K)

you could only dream of quake being this relevant again LOL. better get that new champion only $5 on the QuakeStore bro!

>halofags act like their series isn't dead too
How detached are they, exactly?

I'm aware the multiplayer gets high praise but I'm just interested in playing the campaigns so I'll pirate it.

>has the complete halo 3 multiplayer
good taste faggot

store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=popularwishlist

Nope because it's not play anywhere and Microsoft can fuck right off with that Jewery

I'm buying it when it goes on sale for 20 bucks

I'll buy it just to piss you off

>Is that 3000 gs really true?
wut?

>release every other game as play anywhere
>a game thats going to be a complete rebuild from the ground up isnt
>"jewery"
Cmon now, they havent even confirmed it isnt they said they're looking into what they can do.

The flighting is meant for people that have experience with the series, though. Its so they can give accurate feedback compared to the original versions.

Yeah? And Halo Online had a 5-digit playercount for its first 2 days.

>an unofficial Russian f2p offshoot modded to life had a player count larger than anything quake has graced in years until it was C&Ded by MS who went on to officially release the games on PC and even include the team involved with ElDew in MCC PC development

I don't see how this is making you look good.

>b-but quake doesn't have that many players either!
If people gave a shit past the initial hype, Halo Online would still have players.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLAY FORTNITE

where are you going with those goalposts? Why are we talking about Halo Online? Don't you want to rationalize why MCC is the most wishlisted game on Steam? That's pretty rich of you to talk about "initial hype" lmao

Attached: lol.jpg (732x349, 41K)

What goalposts? You're purposely ignoring that Halo isn't dead just because other games are dead too.

You're trying to prop Halo Online up like it was a title MS actually released? Are you grasping that hard that you need an abandoned, C&Ded mod to make quake look good?

BOOMER = 1, 2, 3, ODST, Reach
ZOOMER = 4, 5, Infinite

>make quake look good
Nobody was ever talking about your Quake boogeyman. That was injected by you.

Attached: file.png (185x314, 85K)

>dude lmao i remember boxxy i'm old
you don't honestly expect us to believe you, do you?

3 was unironically the best gaming experience of all time. Eat shit nerd.

Reach is definitely in the Zoomer category, but otherwise, yep.

Attached: c3c3cd_4219294.jpg (400x600, 79K)

>no one watches it on my zoomer platform

truly dead, a fate beyond death even

>Halo Online would still have players
People played Halo 3 for custom games, Halo Online doesnt have the custom map catalogue Halo 3 has.
That, plus the fact that the full download was removed, is the reason it "doesnt have players"

Halo 3 fans are what happen when you have people start playing video games in 2007 on a console.

>t.someone not old enough to play 2 on Xbox Live

>look at me, i'm old and wise!

Attached: (you).gif (480x238, 415K)

>Halo Online doesnt have the custom map catalogue Halo 3 has.
It does.
>the full download was removed
Existing installations never stopped working.

BOOMER = 1, 2, ODST, 5
ZOOMER = 3, 4, Reach

Attached: 1549892508382.jpg (810x688, 217K)

Custom games
Good skill cap
Good campaign
Everyone everywhere played
Bungie.net
Forge
Theatre
Yeah.......I'm thinking it's the best still

I'd put reach in the middle

>admitting to being a zoomer
Fucking yikes

I already own it. I am replaying them all right now and 4 really is the worst halo. I'm about half way through and I just want to skip to 5 already

Attached: leonardo-dicaprio4.jpg (208x208, 7K)

>"Why yes, I am buying The Master Chief Collection. How could you tell?"

Attached: 1552928658403.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

But I played 2 online, great game, but not the GOAT 3

None of those were unique to Halo 3, nor were they ever done best by Halo 3.

>projectile bullets in a peer2peer networked game
>good skill cap
Want to know how i know you were a child when 3 launched?
>custom games

I've never actually played an of the halo games, so I do wanna give them a try at least

You got a bat to hit me with if i don't?

I'm not that guy.

What other game had a combination of those factors? I'll wait.

>I amn replaying them all right now
>4 really is the worst
Out of the ones on MCC? Sure
Out of all of them? 4's campaign is objectively better than Reach's.

Same boat. Especially now that they're gonna have an FOV slider and actual framerate.

Half Life.

Halo 2 had a higher skill cap and better custom games, but you wouldnt know, because you were a child and all you wanted to do was play zombies nonstop.

You CEfags are insufferable, you're like the Meleefags of Halo.

I will

>Halo 2
>better custom games

Attached: 1470407211981.gif (500x282, 2.89M)

OLD GAME BAD
BUY NEW GAME
CONSUME

LOL neck yourself. Only fucking neckbeards played Half life near release. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, but it was nowhere fucking close to "everyone playing". Also theatre and forge esque modes were no where close to as seamless and file sharing was limited to message boards

>Meleefags of Halo
You literally just admitted that Halo 3 is the equilivant to Brawl hahahahahaha, but thats pretty spot on.
CE = 64
2 = Melee
3 = Brawl
4 = Smash Wii U
5 = Ultimate

Projectile bullets was the tripping of Halo 3, and all the big dick 2 players came back and played 5 competitively because they enjoyed it.
>zoomer
Opinion discarded

Attached: 1442995809630.gif (480x270, 564K)

>but it was nowhere fucking close to "everyone playing".
Its mods were.

Hopefully I'll be able to play it in the insider program to see how good of a port it is. But the plan is to buy it.

>better customs

Consider suicide, you have a terminal case of completely and irreversibly fuckin stupid and contrarian.

>I WANT TO PLAY INFECTION ON MY NEW MAP REEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You were insufferable when you were 7, you're still insufferable now. You probably got fucking beat with a belt after crying in custom game lobbies.

Ok, explain how 2 had better customs then. Can't wait to see how you twist forge and more custom options into being a bad thing to sate your raging hipster autism

You have to admit, Reach does have a much better Forge experience in terms of just tools and ability to design maps

To say anything else is just a straight denial of facts

Reach is lit bruh

And 5 beats both easily but still, H3 was far and away the most popular and remembered in this regard.

>Customs in 3
>Infection,Infection,Infection,Infection,Infection
>Customs in 2
>Actually wanting to play the fucking game

The moment I can buy it I will.

The one that shuts the fucking servers down fucks anyone who buys it. It's soi soi soi soi soi hahahahahahah ahahahahahahahha playquakeplayquakrquakequakequakequeak

You do realize bungie.net had literally thousands of game modes in each gametype? Maybe if you had some friends you would stop getting into exclusively infection lobbies.

Also, you cant even talk shit about infection as it had the most malleable rule set which led to some of the most creative game types.

Your argument sucks.

halo 2 was the best halo until they patched out BXR so now halo 1 is the only one worth playing prove me wrong you can't

Attached: HaLUL.png (116x116, 28K)

every bungie made halo is great

ever bungie made halo is shit

If you honestly believe that the majority of custom games lobbies in 3 did not start exclusively as or devolve into infection, be it Jenga, Fat Kid, Ghostbusters, Cops and Robbers, Chase the Mexican/Rat Race or any of the other stupid variations you're severely mentally challenged and dont know what you're talking about.

Infection/Zombies in 2 was an event, it required coordination and it required trust. The people you played with in a good lobby were people you played with for years, you faggots think you had connections with people you didnt have shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHhhGiSBedE&feature=youtu.be
Bros...

Attached: 1553008801241.jpg (960x672, 156K)

The fact that those exist isnt even an argument against it. Those games were played a shit load because they were great time killers. If you wanted hardcore stuff there were plenty of map variants for MLG as well.

Remember all those hardcore map variants halo 2 had?......oh wait.

Please fucking try harder dude, you are literally listing good things.

Attached: 1549132058723.png (361x355, 188K)

Maps are too big.
Pistol too OP.
Invincible vehicles.

>More=bad

Dude, just take a nap your head will be more clear with some rest.

>muh honor rules makes it better because reasons

>needing to introduce variation into Halo 2 maps
why fuck with perfection?

Will you shut the fuck up, you're embarrassing yourself.

The fact that those exist proves that core Halo 3 gameplay was a fucking snore and it couldnt keep players interested without meme modes.

Now list the bad things

Dude, I love halo 2, but balance in that game was far from perfection.

Brilliant argument! I clapped!

Maps are too big.
Pistol too OP.
Invincible vehicles.
Terrible vehicle physics.
Movement in general.
Floaty jumps.
Button delay.
Melee system.

>Battle Creek, Longest, Chiron, Wizard are too big
>Pistol can't fuck with Shotgun, Sniper, Rocket Launcher at the ranges those weapons are good at
>Wanting vehicles to explode when you're trying to pile on 50 grenades and launch to orbit
okay sonny, whatever you say.

balance in that game was great, especially on launch before they went fucking with it. git gud faggot.

>Pistol too OP.
In the context of the rest of the game, it was more balanced than any of the Battle Rifles.

But does it have Forge World?
Actually what forge canvas maps does it have? I remember 4's canvases being pretty shitty coming from Forge World.

>tfw we will get to make games on Forge World on PC soon

Attached: feelworld.png (500x281, 231K)

I don't understand this opinion, I fucking loved Reach. It was nice to have a Halo that wasn't really focused on Master Chief

>thinking the high skill ceiling precise controls of the warthog are terrible
>thinking halo 1 movement is terrible
>thinking floaty jumps in a vertical game is bad
>thinking the button delay at that time was any worse than any other online console game, not playing the PC version either
>shitting on the melee animations and the satisfaction of getting an assassination
you continue to prove that you're a shitter

Microsoft should just release their own gmod

>no argument
lmao

>death island, infinite, sidewinder, danger canyon aren't too big

>Pistol can't fuck with Shotgun, Sniper, Rocket Launcher at the ranges those weapons are good at
Well duh, they're called power weapons for a reason and pistol beats shotgun at any range.

>Wanting vehicles to explode when you're trying to pile on 50 grenades and launch to orbit
I don't know what the fuck you do during BTB matches but i definitely don't want you on my team.

I was pretty good, played quite a bit of gamebattles myself and abused the everliving shit out of BxR like the next guy. But thats just it. If you werent holding a BR/Sniper/ or rockets you were trolling.

forge world is the ugliest shit man, how can you still look at it and not want to vomit. Grey, blue, and green as far as the eye can see.

It had an ice world, grass world, desert world, ocean world, underwater world, and space world. Only a couple of them had existing terrain, but you could build your own. Every forge piece is on every map as well.

>wanting all small maps, complaining about lack of small maps when they exist and are great
>thinking pistol can match shotgun in small maps
>BTB was in halo 1
man did you even play the game?

ODST was a game that wasnt focused on Master Chief and it was 100x better than reach
Again:
Not to mention that Noble Team was fucking devoid of personality outside of Jorge and the only reason they're remembered is their sacrificial deaths.
Alpha-Nine > Noble.

I'm buying it two times.

>But does it have Forge World?
Technically it does (someone remade it in 5's forge) but it doesn't have it as an actual canvas. Instead it has like 5-6 empy canvas maps with different environments (space, sky, tropical island, desert, snowy mountain, etc.)
I really hope they eventually add H5 to TMCC, customs are underrated as fuck in that game.

You cannot say stuff like that and not provide links.

Not yet, first flight should be this month.

>you're not getting in.

The multiplayer component is already on PC. It sucks, though.

i will preorder/buy it the second it's available, just like i put it on my wishlist the second the store page came up

Halo 5 Forge/Customs is on PC, it was fun for a few days but the port isnt good so its doesnt feel great after a while.

Oh that sounds cool, does it have like rocks and grass and whatever you can place to make actual terrain or are you stuck using grey blocks like in Reach to make most of the terrain?
I forget what was available in 4 as far as that goes because I only played it for a very short time before I was entirely disillusioned with console gaming as a teenager and went to PC only for the last few years.

>Every forge piece is on every map as well
Shit that's fucking fantastic.
Can you spawn Elephants though?

>customs are underrated as fuck in that game.
I had zoomers actually try and shit on Jenga City in a previous Halo thread, Jenga City is the pinnacle of evolution for the Jenga gametype and makes going back to regular Jenga a fucking snoozefest.

Yet they'll never play it because they're shitting themselves over that retarded .webm of sprint speeds.

>anniversary image
no

I never got into all the like, sprinting and clambering and boosters and being able to aim down sights on any gun, it all feels weird for Halo to have

>rocks/grass
Yes
>What was available in 4
Fuck all, the best forge maps were only made using JTAG/RGH consoles that removed limitations
>Elephants
Elephants in 4/5 are massive machines only found in 4's campaign, they're so big you could fit multiple Halo 3 Elephants in the hangar of a Halo 4 Elephant.

Unforgotten is the best song on the soundtrack

>does it have like rocks and grass and whatever you can place to make actual terrain
It pretty much has anything you can think of except water.

>Can you spawn Elephants though?
Halo 5 doesn't officially have elephants so no, you can't. You can build a semi-functional one though:
youtube.com/watch?v=utnkN9Gydnw

Is that the one with the floating towers, bridges and buildings that were fully "destructable"?

Why would zoomers wanna play a boomercore series?

Yeah, the full city that the infected would ram with the Phaeton

I dusted off the old 360 last night to mess around in Halo Reach. Not only is the console loud as a jet engine, but I couldn't believe the fucking FPS drops, probably 10 FPS sometimes when I'm in a big fight with a lot of Elites jumping around. I can't wait to actually play this game functioning properly.

All that can be disabled in custom games, well except ADS but there's some BR/Magnum variants with the classic Halo scopes.

I already have the xbone steel book version since release day but yes I will get it. Mp sucked for me though, since I would have preferred a server browser

youtube.com/watch?v=PvdmNpiqYsY
It has terrain pieces, and they even adopt a smooth ground texture so you can make believable terrain.
The actual pieces available are mostly primitive blocks and some decorative campaign assets. For regular blocks, you can change the color and textures freely, even adding grime or frost to them. The Forge got updated regularly throughout the lifespan of Halo 5.
>Can you spawn Elephants though?
No, no Elephants.
The guy that worked on Forge is the MP director at 343 now.

>Elephants in 4/5 are massive machines only found in 4's campaign
Nah man you're thinking of the Mammoth, I only played through the Halo 4 campaign once and even I remember that. They are different models of vehicles, the Elephant just doesn't appear in 4

Attached: 28f0d052582cdeed1df3831f4c342304.jpg (800x450, 82K)

Never paid enough attention but fuck was that mission fun.

I will for pc

LOVED halo CE multiplayer since i was a kid when it first came out.

I was 6

Can't wait to get onboard and finish the fight since i never played anything beyond halo 2.

Reach looks good, dont think i like what i saw of halo 4.

But I will definently be getting this on steam. Im in the insider program but i have my doubts that Ill do a test trial of the games.

Yeah it was.
Halo 4 definitely has its moments, especially when you aren't fighting the uh, whatever they were called, the weird Forerunner critters.

Promethean.
I didnt like 4 at all when it came out but going back and playing it for MCC i honestly believe that while its lows are REAL low, its highs are higher than Reach's highs and i honestly feel with the color palette not being completely fucked, the increased variety in levels and the focus on Master Chief and Cortana without the only real butt-in characters being Palmer (Shit) and Laskey (Good) that it has more of those high moments.

4's MP is garbage though, same with 5's SP.

>scripting to make working doors
>Phantom with modeled interior
Damn that's cool.

I'm 27, so not a zoomer, and been playing Halo since the very first one released in 2002 (I'm in Europe and that's when it released over here).

Zoomers don't care about Halo, they don't even care about Halo 4 or 5, because it's not a series they care about.

But speaking of Halo 4 and 5, they are amazing games. Yea Forums just likes to hate on them because Yea Forums is full of attention-seeking contrarians who are desperate for acceptance on the internet. They think that employing an argument along the lines of "EVERYTHING WAS BETTER WHEN WE WERE KIDS, RIGHT GUISE???" will get them acceptance and validation. It's the same reason that they pretend to hate GTA V, and why the pretend that IV is a better game when objectively it isn't.

Attached: supremacy of gta v.png (1253x1373, 362K)

I'm not because 343 have made feel completely apathetic towards Halo, I retroactively cannot enjoy any of them aside from Halo 1.

The crawlers are awesome, you just pop 'em in the head and they explode. Very satisfying.

4's multiplayer was bad on its own, but it had the best gametype scripting and mods that were compatible with retail games.
The Phantom on its own doesn't work, but you can spawn an invisible banshee and compare the two. There's a Pelican too.

Yeah but unless you play exclusively maps specially designed to not have those rules the map design will be fucked since they were all made with a game that has sprint, clamber and boost in mind.

Having to play forge world maps in the official multiplayer was fucking gutter trash. That alone made me hate it. I don't remember any memorable player maps for it either, it's not like Bungie did rotations on popular ones

The existing maps already play fine without sprint or boost, and there are so many thousands of community maps and even a custom game browser.

4 and 5 are flawed but they're not write offs. 4 had an alright campaign but the MP suffered (Thank you Don Mattrick), Halo 5 flipped the script but the campaign suffered while the MP was great.
If infinite isnt equally good on both sides, ill agree 343 fucked up.
>gametype scripting and mods that were compatible with retail games
Nobody gives 343 enough credit for this, the fact that a company owned by Microsoft would come out and say "As long as the modded content doesnt damage consoles its A-OK to stay on the file share" is still nuts.

How was Spartan Ops?
Was it new maps or repurposed campaign/multiplayer maps?

Does the MCC version of 4 still have it?

Attached: Spartan_ops_(1)_image.jpg (3840x2160, 1.58M)

>Yeah but unless you play exclusively maps specially designed to not have those rules the map design will be fucked since they were all made with a game that has sprint, clamber and boost in mind.
So play on remakes of original Halo maps
youtube.com/watch?v=Bhxz0bblJks

Damn, battlegolf looks fun, I hope Infinite has stuff like that availible

>Does MCC have Spartan Ops
Yes

>How was Spartan Ops?
meh
>Was it new maps or repurposed campaign/multiplayer maps?
Some repurposed maps, but mostly new stuff. The maps themselves were constantly reused with different progression each time.
>Does the MCC version of 4 still have it?
Yes, but no matchmaking for it.

I'll buy it but I prefer 360 Halo 3 over MCC halo 3, I dunno there's weird changes in the game, like Chief jumps higher so I'm going to have to figure out a way to mod H3 to lower the jump height because the jump in MCC makes you hit your head in structures, really ruins halo 3 for me, got the better versions of H1 and 2 on my PC already, played enough Reach for my whole life already only care about H3 and by extension ODST

youtube.com/watch?v=b433eYMA_EA
There were community settings made to match classic Halo gameplay a little bit more as well. Faster movement, no abilities, and I think slightly increased damage to make the Magnum a 4-shot.

>4 and 5 are flawed but they're not write offs. 4 had an alright campaign but the MP suffered (Thank you Don Mattrick), Halo 5 flipped the script but the campaign suffered while the MP was great.
>If infinite isnt equally good on both sides, ill agree 343 fucked up.
I've not played through 5's campaign, I've only played bits of it, and I've watched lots of multiplayer footage (e.g. Halo Championship Series) but not for the campaign. So I can't dismiss the criticisms of the campaign because maybe they have a point. But in terms of gameplay it looks like a great game to me.

As for 4, I personally loved the multiplayer. It's very similar to any other Halo multiplayer to be honest. The ordinance drops are cool, I think. It's great getting a damage boost or a SAW. Besides that it's pretty similar. The maps are cool though. E.g. the snowy big one for vehicles (don't know the name), also Ragnarok which is a remake of Valhalla from Halo 3, and all the others too really.

I am beyond the reach of your shitposting. I am going home.

Attached: 1552518651177.jpg (550x606, 46K)

damn .

youtube.com/watch?v=6cOHDe0SOr4

the campaign is boring Netflix tier drama and for some reason when you ADS in the Air in multiplayer you have a gay ass jet pack keep you floating instead of dropping on people

You can set the hover to be manual.

>I'll buy it but I prefer 360 Halo 3 over MCC halo 3, I dunno there's weird changes in the game, like Chief jumps higher
Really? Why the fuck would they do it? Honestly, I am not angry at 343 for Halo 4 and Halo 5, because I like those games. What I am angry at them for is changing the classic games. Halo CE Anniversary is such a shitty version of the game, based on the buggy PC port which is full of visual glitches. And CEA's "updated" graphics look pretty pants. And you literally can't play with the original gun sounds - even when you're on the "original" graphics (buggy PC port graphics), it only plays the new gun sounds. Which fucking sucks. There's literally no way to experience the original Halo game on what is supposed to be the definitive Halo collection.

So yeah, I didn't know that about Halo 3. But it just adds to my anger. Why would they do that?

>How was Spartan Ops?
Fun with a full squad but only for a single playthrough.

>Was it new maps or repurposed campaign/multiplayer maps?
Most were reused from the campaign, some from multiplayer and some were unique to the mode. There's 50 missions and each map/area will be reused at least 3 times.

>Does the MCC version of 4 still have it?
Yes but no matchmaking.

Attached: 1396750092078.jpg (400x600, 82K)

Attached: 1370757573941.jpg (400x600, 76K)

>But in terms of gameplay it looks like a great game to me.
It really is a great game, hell, i would say 5 and Titanfall 2 are easily the top shooters this gen. The problem with 5 is that it doesn't really scratch that "Halo" itch.

I barely remember any 4 maps besides Haven and Ragnarok, i peaced out of the Multiplayer pretty early and the only real MP i played in MCC was SWAT. They're probably good but i just cant remember any off the top of my head.
I cannot agree with you on ordinance drops, though. It just completely fucked with the idea of controlling power weapons when you can get something like a SAW or Needler drop on you wherever you are.

Campaign was real annoying. The maps werent bad but your motivations for moving through them were flimsy at best, Lasky took a back seat and became an asshole for no real reason, Osiris was devoid of personality outside of Buck (Even if you liked Locke in Nightfall which wasnt too bad, his VO was like brick in 5), Blue team were pretty much passengers for Chiefs guilt trip, Arbiter barely played a role despite the tease at the start of Halo 2 Anniversary, Exuberant Witness was a bit too destiny ghost/memey for my liking and the story just dragged on and on.

I played it on Legendary like 4 times (Solo,Co-op,Two collectable runs) and i can honestly say that i cannot remember most of the lines outside of Warden Eternals.

no halo is trash

Attached: file.png (602x792, 693K)

Classic CE still looks fantastic though. You only notice the missing fx if you are very autistic about it. I'll honestly trade the bigger mist effect at 480p for the improved resolution, textures and framerate any day.

Attached: Halo_ The Master Chief Collection 2019-03-31 18-53-20.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

The problem with Halo 5 is that it took multiple years to finally become feature complete and properly balanced.

Original CE > CEA but H2A > H2. I dont know why they decided to fuck with the art style but im glad they changed their mind for 2A.

No clue at all, Halo CE on PC is way better than MCC tho, it's pretty much 1to1 to the xbox but with slightly better graphics, Halo 2 Vista wasn't very good at launch but with project cartohpher it's fixed and has online again, and unlike MCC Halo 2 Enemies dual wield. A Strange thing I noticed when Playing 360 Halo 3 on an Xbox One was that the pelican AI is noticeably stupider flying into my Hornet all the time on "The Covenet" I also observed Pelican AI fucking up really hard on "Sierra 117" and it makes me think the 360 emulation isn't as good as Microsoft says it is

It was always balanced though, it just had meta shifts. The only "feature" missing at launch was Forge, which sucked, but it was like 50 days between Launch and the Forge Update. Ball games were not too long after that and Infection was not too long after that.

As far as i know they wanted it look similar to Reach, that's why they grabbed all the assets from it.

I'll pirate it

I was thinking Ball wasn't added until the minigame update. Still, Halo 5 would have been in a much better state if its content wasn't released piecemeal. The game was so barebones at launch, and only became truly good after many updates.

I understand that not having everything sucks but honestly, playing traditional Arena, Warzone and Breakout the 50 days just flew by.

personally, not honestly*

This is a true statement. No halo game is trash, they are all perfect.

I am forgotten

Attached: apps.50511.13510798887611338.1152921504707147720.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

>I was 6
Zoom zoom

Naw I had it for awhile cuz it's free on PC I'm just not a big halo 5 guy

Will it have local multiplayer?

Attached: 8e83ba55969e89bb-1.webm (600x1066, 2.53M)

>Halo will be old enough to post on Yea Forums this november

Attached: halo release date.png (640x229, 57K)

yeah bro, i will

Attached: chief2.jpg (564x729, 69K)

Probably, but fuck you. Use System Link god damn it i hate poorfags so fucking much.

why wouldn't i buy the superior version of the game to play on my superior pc?

Attached: 1487131963939.jpg (500x378, 51K)

>Halo might actually be good again

I wonder how much of 5's story is even going to be mentioned in Infinite

Attached: Halo.jpg (1440x900, 179K)

Retconning the whole point and end of 5 would be batshit crazy.

From what they've said, it seems it will be pretty self centered.

cuz u stole it from MY xbox!!!!! REEEEE

Attached: tVXGV6T.png (512x288, 84K)

hopefully it's a reboot from after 3 where halo 4 and 5 never happene. sadly it won't be since the damage is done and it's gonna be retcon after retcon end the story will be... lackluster.

>a console exclusive is what's prompting me to upgrade my PC
What a world.

Don't worry, I'm not

Halo is fun! I love Halo!

>pretend GTA IV is better

I've never heard or seen anyone make that claim and still be taken seriously.

fuck off weeb

>comparing halo to nintendo babyshit

>anime picture
nevermind, discarded

GTA IV is the better game, better story, better characters, more interesting world, funnier physics, had Single player DLC, fun multiplayer mode based on exploring and combat and not grind. I like GTA V but all it did was add more customization to the game. youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI

im gonna larp that ill buy it
playing a druid btw were going home bros

>responding to 2 hour old posts
oof

wat

Attached: 1448572831688.png (466x700, 1.25M)

It's 6 games so 10 a piece seems likely

They shouldn't be that hard to run

Attached: REACH_KeyArt_Horizontal_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 628K)

Big tiddy Cortana

Suicide by spartan?

i just want to play customs with friends again and get angry at legendary difficulty

Attached: 1549321745411.jpg (570x539, 47K)

>needing to upgrade
they all ran on the 360/original halobox, it shouldn't be that demanding unless they add some bullshit graphical "upgrades" or something but that doesnt appear to be the case

Let's hope they fix Halo 4's lighting issues for PC.

Attached: .png (2346x1746, 3.05M)

>angry at legendary

Attached: 137565_1406439795.jpg (184x184, 6K)

They barely hit 30fps at sub-HD resolutions on the 360.

baSED

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXwEw3jM-h4

Sucks we didn’t get this warthog run in Halo 2. I wonder what the game would have looked like with a few more months in development

Halo 2 legendary is pretty hard, LASO Reach is also just as hard, Halo 3 legendary is a joke though

Attached: 1554754592514.gif (250x167, 278K)

why was this cut? it looks great

>never had xbox live
>only played the campaign for halo 1
>probably still going to buy

Where my boys at, let’s do some Halo 2 LASO

I generally don't care about Halo's SP, but it was really cool how the game literally throws a Warthog at you.

LASO any of them is difficult, but Legendary has been a cake walk for years.
Nigga just walk around them
youtube.com/watch?v=LQcqqZu-35M

Only the dead can know peace from that evil

Attached: 1521994832308.png (540x632, 334K)

Bro that's one level, Cairo Station is arguably one of the hardest levels in the game and it doesn't have many game breaking skips outside of sword-flying which will be patched.
Gravemind won't be fun to do again either.

I never played these so yeah I'm looking forward to playing the entire Halo series.

>why was x cut from Halo 2

Attached: 1503253485865.jpg (792x933, 128K)

>which will be patched
[citation needed]

>need 3000 score
>make account to see what I got
Fuck me from like 8 years ago, why were you so lazy?

Attached: score.jpg (436x134, 22K)

The game's development was incredibly rushed and they started from scratch at least once. It's a miracle that Halo 2 is as good as it is. Things like the Online Multiplayer (the template for all modern matchmaking) barely made it into the final product.

>barely hit 30 FPS

This is being generous too. As soon as you get into any sort of combat, it drops substantially. I have no idea how younger me was able to tolerate this garbage. I been playing Halo 2 on PC and it makes all the 360 titles feel like a stuttering mess in comparison. Stoked to try the others on PC.

>Thats one level
Almost every Halo 2 level has a major skip in it that doesnt require you to be a speedrunning god to do opr uses swordflying. Skipping the Gondola in Quarantine Zone and the entirety of Uprising for example.
Halo 2 in MCC and by extension H2A are based on Halo 2 Vista, which removed sword flying. Sword Flying was removed in Halo 2 through patches anyway.

>need 3000 score
link a source for this claim or go away

Sword flying was added back for campaign.

sure am along with all my buddies

I've a 770, a shit mobo, and a i5-4670. It's time for an upgrade either way.

For MCC, H2V or H2 Post-Patches? If its in MCC on console its going to be on MCC for PC.

MCC

>sub 3000 gamerscore
See you on the other side, fags

Attached: 2312134.png (445x127, 75K)

Sword flying was patched out and could only be brought back to your console if you tried to install the map pack disc in another language, I don't know why they would feel the need to keep it in later releases of the game

Star fox level was better

>any halo
>good custom games
>when war3 exists
fucking zoomers

You are like a little baby

Attached: halo score.png (600x144, 113K)

Also good. In terms of a vehicle section, i liked it more than Long Night Of Solace but after the Star Fox section it was pretty eh.
Lasky coming in with Infinity was a standout moment of 4 though.
Fuck you im not going back for the MP achievements in 3/ODST/Reach/4

This doesn't even include H2V.

Attached: file.png (170x67, 21K)

For what, flighting?

is that a real person?

343 literally added it for campaign only, retard

Attached: sword flying.webm (1280x720, 2.01M)

Never knew, would have been nice to know when going for par times in 2.

To be fair, it was only added like last year.

Attached: baited.webm (1280x720, 2.3M)

shame this will almost never happen on pc, you can just whip around to avoid a beatdown

Either way, we're going to see less Hayabusa kids walking into blatant trick assassinations. I mean, what did he think was going to happen when he slowly turned around and was adjusting his position on the spot?

day one.

if the port sucks ill just refund

why do people think odst has a good campaign?
it was the shortest and blandest campaign, had the shittiest level variety, and zero memorable set pieces.
and please don't mention the story like it was worth a damn. cod campaign stories are unironically better.

As someone that genuinely enjoys playing unmodded Morrowind, I think ODST love is just nostalgia goggles.

WHERE IS MY FUCKING REACH INVITE 343?

Attached: carlton.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

oh yes

I liked it mainly for playing as an ODST even if it was effectively just a weaker version of Chief from Combat Evolved

FAGGGG

Attached: SmartSelect_20190415-174726_Chrome.jpg (810x415, 183K)

It happens plenty on Dewrito when newcomers join. Also fuckloads of scrubs still use controllers on PC

if you have to invoke fucking twitch stream views into an argument, you're losing

Too late, I prepreprepre-ordered it

Fuck you, I'm going to dust off my 360 and get those 100 points somehow.

>Halo might be good again
No it wont be

Attached: 1554422244616.jpg (500x666, 130K)

I don't think the missions themselves are all that great but I enjoyed dicking around the city at night and the atmosphere was nice.

LADS

Attached: leaked halo infinite gameplay.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Attached: 1501556826249.jpg (700x700, 96K)

Looks great. The sprint really speeds up the gameplay.

You talk like a zoomer and your shits all fucked up

what the fuck is this shit?

where do you see this? im on halo waypoint and cant find it

It doesn't

Someone post the Midship comparisons

Someone post the comparison with two different maps.

nvm. where's my flight program invite?

Attached: dadadad.png (177x70, 20K)

I recently had the chance to play it on MCC. I have never played it before. It is leagues better than halo 4's, and has the best atmosphere in all the campaigns. I really missed out when it first came out

Halo CE is all nostalgia goggles.

Kek, is that a BlOps 4 mod?

>shortest campaign
length != good
>blandest
actually totally unique from all the other campaigns with it's film noir style
>shittiest level variety
Variation is fine with Halo's typical vehicle, wave defense and sniper levels. Scenery is stuck in a city which is likely why they went for a different stylistic choice.
>memorable set pieces
kill yourself

Dude, he's 14 and needs vibrant colors and heavy contrasting levels to keep his attention, don't try to reason with him.

>Actually considering 5 a game for boomers
You can take it back anytime guy

Attached: 1545957695096.jpg (443x455, 33K)

what atmosphere?
the nighttime rain?
short isn't good when it sucks
>film noir
complete buzzword thrown around since bungies shilling for it. and it is absolutely not represented well at all. just amateur work from bungie then tacked on for pretense.
the variation present is utilized way more creatively in the previous titles. where is its silent cartographer or vehicle filled aotcr like trek? where is its halo 2 highway or gondola battle? where is its halo 3 rocket mongoose scarab battle or covenant base jumping with every flavor of halos arsenal?. it's generic as halo can get. this is why it is not memorable.

no because I bought it 4 years ago

source??? I have like 4k but I don't want to use this shitty gamertag

I will buy three copies thank you very much

>Halo debuted on pc
>autist thinks claims it's consolebaby to bait and get easy (you)

Attached: 1519969857944.png (527x598, 636K)

Thanks for beta testing, consolekiddies!

>>Halo debuted on pc
No, it debuted on console.
If you're going to be a pedantic autist and count pre-release, it debuted on Mac.

Microdick should have just made Eldewrito official instead and expanded upon it with more multiplayer maps and the Halo 3 campaign added.

Looks like a counter strike mod

A Mac is a personal computer

I'm literally skipping work for a week to play

Jesus jam some more buzzwords in that statement.

Since when did Yea Forums actually like Halo?

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU SEE THIS

Sometime around 2013

>*tings poon on glass cup*
um yes helo ive come to make a fukcign anounsmint 2 all u stupid fuckign ugly retartid peesee fagets and snoybois
hows et feel 2 fianly get a test of teh mastur races gaems u poorfags?
tahts rite, as jew mite ahve knews alreddy teh moast gaem ever created is finnaly coming 2 rescue u from ur shitty numale cuck soifaggot gaymes, u nintendorks from ur bibing wahoos, u pcbros from another indian kiddie game n u snoyboys from bying another infearoar exclusive - oh w8 im sry snoyboys dun hav any gaems on ther movie players lolololloollololololololollollolloll
so i beter c u fuckin mangoloid and translodyke cucks by the mc collecshun or u n me r gonna hav a fuckin problems, k? kk ;)

and 2 all mai MS bros alrighty on hg remembur to praise MS and Bungie 4 blessing teh pheasants on dis gloryous day, stay ossim possim

Attached: mastur cheef.png (579x436, 395K)

When the fuck is the beta/release?

"a matter of weeks"

Absolutely fucking based

I feel your pain

How does it arrive at these numbers in the first place? I only owned and played a 360 for about a year before I stopped paying for Live, starting in 2013.

Attached: halo.png (245x91, 45K)

Does it have a neat matchmaking search screen for the broken piece of shit it is?
Gonna buy a broken piece of shit again for $50? No wonder game pubs keep putting microtransactions and rereleasing broken shit.
Zoomers keep buying them

tfw almost 8000
Cheevlets

>what atmosphere?
>nightime rain?
Exactly. That along with jazzy music and quiet city streets. In contrast to the bombastic missions where you play as other guys in the squad, it really drove home that feeling that this place was lived in, and that you are alone searching for your teammates. It's not atmosphere as thick as bloodborne's, but it's better than anything that the Halo series had to offer this far.

should be under account summary or my profile

Attached: Untitled.jpg (670x436, 80K)

"My Profile" on Halo Waypoint

>Won't display my status for Halo 3 because I changed my GT and haven't started Halo 3 in years
>Check score just in case

Phew.

Attached: Flightplan filed.png (465x148, 133K)

No it was after that. I think it was sometimes in 2016. I used to make numerous threads on here asking people why we weren't allowed to like Halo even up to 2016 before I finally stopped making them. Ever after Halo 5 released the hate for the classic games was still apparent here. This has literally only been the last few years where the old games are widely acceptable now. Before that you couldn't get a decent Halo thread going no matter how much you tried unless you either mocked it or did what I did and asked Yea Forums why we cannot like it here.

this is the guy who leaves the "nvm. found the fix" post from 2006 on the obscure tech messageboard that is discussing your computer problem

I feel like I remember Yea Forums liking Halo Reach around the time it came out

im considering it. but on the other hand, im not sure if the online will have anything to offer over el dewrito. anyone have opinions/speculation on this?

you're a complete newfag.
there were nightly halo threads every week on here from 08 to 12 until they finally fucked off to /vg/.

Reach sucks dick so I wont touch it until real Halo games start coming out.

just search "halo gamerscore" on waypoint and you'll find it.

Trust me man I've made numerous threads on here around 2011 or so up until 2016 about Halo. It was absolutely impossible to get good discussion at all. Any fan would get completely drowned out by the haters.

If I had to guess I'm thinking that its probably because once Halo 5 released in later part of 2015 people eventually started to see how much more awful 343 really was and by that point Yea Forums was largely coming to the conclusion that gaming just kept getting worse and worse. So now classic Halo looks like masterpieces compared to what we get now. It makes me very happy though since I always loved Halo and have been longing for these days so much. If you want I can try to find an archive for some of my threads I made to prove I am not making bullshit up.
Now that you insult me I will look this up. Just give me a minute.

>I used to make numerous threads on here asking people why we weren't allowed to like Halo even up to 2016 before I finally stopped making them
Halofags confirmed autistic

I was there for launch, the complaints weren't nearly as vocal as they are now. Yea Forums's halo threads were always alright up until Halo 4's Dewrito advertisments started trending, then 5 happened and all hope for the series was lost.

12 actually, think about that

my first fps was halo 1

Attached: 1554329516552.jpg (1080x1256, 60K)

>I used to make numerous threads on here asking people why we weren't allowed to like Halo even up to 2016 before I finally stopped making them.

You're a part of the problem for admitting to making those shitty threads.

>pctards cry about halo
>halo gets to pc
>lol don't buy it

It was absolutely impossible to like Halo on here. I found at least two posts of interest. One was a thread that seemingly some name fag copy and pasted from threads I used to make numerous times. Another is one post I actually made in another guys thread. Both from 2016, I need to try and find older threads though. Not sure if this archive goes back that far but I'll check.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/332846720/#q332846720
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/332969460/#q332973979

Eat shit OP I need a good multiplayer game

Attached: AIMING HIGH.gif (500x374, 985K)

Thanks guys

>Won't display my status for Halo 3 because I changed my GT
Fuck me I wanted to change my GT because it's shit and on top of that when I was younger I didn't my own e-mail address so I used older siblings e-mail to create my Xbox Live account. I'm scared if I change the email or GT it's going to fuck up something majorly

Attached: 1553940514438.png (1080x1073, 760K)

Well I don't see it that way at all. Some of my Halo threads got over 600 replies even if most were making the claim that Halo killed FPS gaming and blah blah. These were discussions that needed to happen in my eyes because the hatred of Halo on here for a long time was just so forced and unwarranted.

>2016

This is not indicative of anything, Post-Halo 4 was impossible to bring up the series without going into gripes about what 343 was doing with the continuity, especially when Cheif Vs Locke was revealed.

OP is a chink faggot
Eat dogs.

Attached: 1530611698667.jpg (1242x942, 407K)

why copy and paste another guys post? make something original

>only 2550
fuck

Attached: Sarge quits.jpg (1680x1050, 804K)

Can I still sign up for the test?

Well I said that 2016 seemed to be the year things started to shift on here. Even in 2012 I absolutely remember hatred for Halo being insane here. It was a slow build of 343 being a shitfest but even during their fuck ups people still hated Bungie era Halo as well. It was always hated here for the longest time man.

Unfortunately nothing goes from before 2015 on that archive site so I won't be able to find my older posts there unless there is another archive site. I really wish I can go way out of my way trying to prove to you people but I guess the moral of the day is time changes everything and revisionist history is a powerful thing. At least for myself I know what I saw from this board for so many years and it was hate for Halo.

Speaking of Halo, is this the pinnacle of all vidya advertisements?
youtube.com/watch?v=SyOAdrxlPVs

>unless there is another archive site
lmao
now I know you're a newfag.

Well what other archive place is there for Yea Forums? I never really check the archives since I have no need to.

Of course I am are you fucking kidding me

I don't spoonfeed.

I suppose you have a point, really is a shame we still get ">Yea Forums suddenly likes halo" post to this day. The Blue Moon Halo threads were always a blast and I genuinely feel I wouldn't have enjoyed reach as much if it wasn't for being here for it.

Then shut the fuck up. I've been completely honest here whether people liked it or not. I'm not saying not even a single person liked Halo here back then but the hate was so overwhelmingly against it.

>ZOOMER = Infinite
Zoomers don't like Halo anymore, Halo 4 was peak zoomer and it's going full circle.

Hey, I'm your senior. You show me respect.

Where do I fall

Attached: chrome_2019-04-15_20-18-46.png (275x72, 26K)

Its because hating Halo was perceived by many to be such a cool or even Yea Forums thing to do. Hatred of Halo is basically culture onto itself.

in line, one at a time

I thought I would have more.
It doesn't include Halo Wars, which I have both on 360 and Steam with full achievement completion. Or those crappy isometric shooters also on Steam.

Attached: Untitled.png (436x114, 74K)

Halo 3 is the best Halo game because you can shoot seagulls.

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-171256_1.jpg (1080x707, 119K)

3 is the best game in the series and Reach is a pile a dogshit, I started with Halo 1.

This

She's actually pretty based.

>Halo Reach being added
Nope. Still waiting on a petition to keep that one out.

This

so, is this woman responsible for things like osiris, evil cortana, and the change of aesthetics?

Attached: 1555198109887.jpg (750x1000, 110K)

good lord

Attached: gAnyLoN.png (434x551, 206K)

Of course I am, retard

plebs

Attached: 10 long years.png (1162x343, 592K)

Give me one shooter with an active player base on PC.
HARDMODE: no tf2

cs:go lol

She greenlit hiring the retarded fucking writers that created those abortions. So indirectly, yes. Directly she probably also asked to make the female presence in the games more central.

Attached: kyle-hefley-cortana-render-02.jpg (997x2048, 264K)

Yeah but shes also responsible for giving Cortana feet

4 > 3 > 2 > 1 >>> 5

Attached: cortana comparison.jpg (1012x610, 92K)

If 3 had 2's face, she would be perfect.

Attached: 1552446128755.jpg (846x1405, 205K)

Nope, that was Brian Reed and Kenneth Scott who are gone now.

>only 3
this guy is the only chad in here, what the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: file.png (194x77, 29K)

neck yourself sony cuck

This, why are they in every Nintendo and Xbox thread?

>ODST was a game that wasnt focused on Master Chief and it was 100x better than reach
bruh i fuckin fell asleep playing that boring ass game, the music sucked ass in that and you were plodding around on a segway tryna find random shit for all of 6 hours.

based

Attached: cortana___halo_4___model_10_by_solarnova1101-d5kuefe.0.0.jpg (1400x1400, 498K)

I built 4 PCs and I plan to buy a copy for each.

absolute madman

>Borderlands 3
Day 0 Pirate
>Halo on Steam
Day 1 purchase

this?

Attached: cortana22.png (301x378, 266K)

The Chief/Cortana romance was cringe

>tfw lost my 10 year old xbox account details years ago so 0 score

Attached: 1500312858402.png (684x710, 59K)

t.Locke

Attached: 1555211303040.jpg (600x450, 47K)

it was? as far as i remember chief was upset because he lost a friend, cortana on the other hand might actually have a thing for him given the stuff she did in 5

Attached: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (539x807, 59K)

She belongs to me you fucking nigger.

Attached: Barfight in Space.gif (500x281, 3.99M)

delete this right fucking now

Attached: file.png (440x495, 251K)

Please never post that again. It's painful to watch.

wasn't this the big clash they hyped up with all the halo5 marketing?

why didn't buck and the others helped him? why did blue team leave through the portal, expecting osiris to not intervene at all?.

Attached: d34.png (1280x671, 646K)

I've seen better fight choreography in Red vs Blue.

Ummm 343i, why was Master Chief vs Locke a cutscene instead of a bossfight???

This but I also dislike Reach.

I saw this myself the other day but I'm glad it was cut, then all the trilogy games would of had the warthog run making it feel more routine. Having it return in Halo 3 was far more ceremonial and celebratory.

>Chief beats up a nog
It was a different time.

I'd hope you weren't retarded, OP, but sometimes things are hopeless.

I'm kind of iffy about 4. Looked too solid compared to her previous designs. Also it's weird seeing her feet.

>Boomers games
>Adds 5
Holy shit the brain damage 343shit gave you to believe that.

Attached: 1550512286204.jpg (470x470, 31K)

I'm glad I won't be seeing your ass in Infinite, Locke.

>halo 2 was the best halo until they patched out BXR
You can still do BXR's. Even on MCC can be pulled, shitposter.

Attached: 1550518734698.png (900x891, 110K)

>muh boogeyman
not an argument

26 and yes I will absolutely be buying this. Faggot.

Just because thats what you played doesn't mean its what everyone played. 3 was the superior custom game experience.

Is this a joke or are you being serious right now?

Attached: 1553741490239.jpg (480x360, 24K)

imagine getting BTFO in your introduction to de videogames

This shit looks like it belongs in a Bioware game. Fuck off.

Attached: 1554404779759.jpg (800x980, 159K)

It's regurgitated garbage from the campaign that you'll play once and never touch again, The cutscenes were cool though.

>halo 2
>pistol OP
>not 1

Is my alzheimers kicking in? Because I remember the change to pistols being literally shittier with every passing Halo game after 1

Attached: 1555266470941.png (372x340, 132K)

Is this the best cutscene in the franchise?
youtube.com/watch?v=FwjHU8KkLXU

I am and I'm going to be playing the hell of out Reach.

*Ahem*

Attached: 1547280245263.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

That's just called being lazy. CEA was extremely half-assed.

This mod shows that Halo 5 is a carbon copy of CoD.

Attached: 1547352590411.jpg (258x360, 55K)

>hated by the fanbase so much that his creator gets fired, Chief BTFO him in his own game, and he gets shoved into book canon forever
Stay cucked, Locke.

I will.
I only played CE on PC back then.
And it's the only IP left with tradition multiplayer ( CTF/instagib/King of the hill)

There was UT2004 and Battlefront 2 for that at the time but now there's nothing and beggars can't be choosers.
I pity my fellow boomers that fail to realize that.

Attached: 653bf1ded7cc9791fb809172facb914d422d6a74b371d93871777c4d56084956.jpg (480x640, 326K)

Halo 4
>Online = shit
>Campaign = pree good

Halo 5
>Online = Really Fun
>Campaign = Written by literal fucking chimps

Halo 4/Halo 5:
>Gameplay is from Call of Duty
>Enemy design is from Gears of War
>Armor design is from Mass Effect
>Ship design is from Mass Effect
>Writing is from Star Wars
Where is the Halo?

In Halo 1, 2, 3, ODST, and Reach. Look, I'm not preaching armed violence and terrorism against 343i, but do you really think we need MORE Halo games?

Attached: master chief.png (1922x599, 1.49M)

How does Halo compare to SW Battlefront 2 (2005)?

It's because they hired people that hated Halo
gamasutra.com/view/feature/191234/making_halo_4_a_story_about_.php?page=3
And some people comes form trash companies like EA, Activision, Ubisoft.

Attached: Frank O.jpg (640x360, 103K)

I don't know if they can be compared

Well see you guys

Attached: haloGS.png (480x132, 79K)

This was Don Mattricks doing, you can tell.

I'll probably buy it if the port's decent, the "Xbox live" shit isn't a god-awful pain like GFWL, and it's reasonably priced. I'm not entirely sure what I feel would be reasonable since $60 seems much, but even then it's probably alright.

have they started the flighting shit yet?

>being able to play Halo on Halo again
>being able to play Fat Kid again
>being able to play Jenga again
>being able to play social zombies again
>being able to play cops and robbers again
>being able to play Halo with your boys again
Lads... this is it.

Attached: 1543115893609.png (430x410, 381K)

60 bucks for four and a half good games sounds like a good deal to me.

Which game deserves to get Blur cutscenes first: CE, or 3?

Why does the Reach MKV look so shit? I'm singling it out as the final Bungie iteration, not saying Halo 4 and 5's is good at all.

3 has cooler cutscenes and didn't get the annuversary treatment.

It looks different because of the way they re-designed the helmets and the shoulder pads looks different.

I really hope they let you customize the H3 Variants completely this time, Really hate not being able to blend my Mark V with Security Shoulders or just mix/match in general on MCC Xbox.

CE, and 3, do not need that. It's sad that H2 got that.

On one hand, yeah. On the other hand they're all fairly old games now. Reasonably speaking it's a decent price but I may still talk myself out of it at $60 just because I've got a big backlog anyway, and if they go over $60 for some reason I'll pretty much 100% skip it.

>Tfw earned Recon back in the day by doing the vidmasters
>Tfw cannot get into my old account anymore

Attached: 1417413326363.png (275x312, 42K)

CE needs a total remake on the Gaylo 3 engine because damn nigga nobody should have to play through Halo 1 and it's old-ass mechanics and infinite loop indoors environments ever again.

Neither, they should have just re-did the cutscenes through hand, Blur made too many mistakes.

>tfw no Sangheili gf
it hurts bros

Recon it's free now.

How are you even supposed to distinguish the Sangheili women from their men?

You can't, but it doesn't matter because she will be girlfriend in her actions.

only if you're an extreme nitpicker

I hope you're not THAT MUCH of a fucking loser

Attached: 1553723690917.jpg (1200x747, 112K)

You forgot the best part.
You will be able to play all of those with mod support.

Sangheili women are skinnier and have bigger asses from all the cardio they do.

The original CE Mark V was designed as an entire suit of unified armor. Reach armor was designed as a more generic base armor inspired by the Mark V but that many various elements and helmets could be layered on to. I believe it's technically the Mark V (b). For the record I still think it's better than the CEA Mark V which is an absolute abomination in proportion and design. The 4/5 versions aren't even worth mentioning.

I personally am disappointed we still have yet to see the original Shi Kai Wang concept armor as an in-game variant.

Attached: trooper.jpg (1050x1510, 185K)

even though bungie gave recon out, i still need the firefight vidmaster from ODST as my final vidmaster

Attached: 1431973971013.jpg (680x765, 44K)

Yeah, but when? 343i is scary of fuck it up.

They said that there will be mods for the game but the launch focus is the games being stable. 343 works together with the ElDewrito guys who so you can definetly expect mods for Halo.

Is this canon?

Can we see Chief's feet in the Infinite trailer or just his thigh and helmet?

We need to see if 343i went back to them looking like normal bulky boots or if they still have the silly huge feet that the rest of 343i's shit has

>Blur made too many mistakes
Like what?

>he didnt have friends

Attached: endure.jpg (1170x166, 20K)

>not including the best MK V design

Attached: Halo Wars mk V.png (652x1472, 1.07M)

LMAO at those anniversary midget arms.

Cause that's Mark IV dummy

>doesn't look like the MKV at all

What the FUCK is wrong with the CEA proportions?

Model slapped onto the hodge-podge animation set that the PC version of Halo CE had.

>being this seething over 3fags that 5 is boomer

Attached: 1554522518855.jpg (560x746, 54K)

tell me what the best Halo game is

don't lie to me, motherfuckers

Attached: 1486328243568.jpg (269x211, 8K)

>Cinematography not at Bungie's level
>Arbiter has the Mark of Shame before he is actually burned
>blue lighting instead of the orange when Arbiter is getting electrocuted before he is stripped of his armor
>backward Phantom on Sacred Icon cutscene
>daytime in the Sacred Icon cutscene
>Miranda grabbing a wire instead of the Gravemind Tentacle
>Miranda looking like a man
>Arbiter looking like a bitch in front of the two Brutes after Truth tells him he's not fighting humans anymore
>too much bloom lighting and crushed blacks
>weapons that player used can't be brought into cutscenes any more
>and more

>how was spartan ops
raw dogshit
>new maps or reused maps
all fucking reused shit
>does MCC still have it
yes, but they patched the glitch where you could get the achievements for playing all of spartan ops on legendary by just quitting out of the levels sadly

>nitpick
>nitpick
>nitpick
>nitpick
>nitpick
>nitpick
>opinions
>nitpick
>opinions
>not blur's fault
Autism

neat

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (191x77, 13K)

Just map the smart scope to the right stick. It's not ADS because it doesn't provide any more accuracy nor does it slow your movement. It *is* zoom like the older games even if it's implementation is kind of simlar to ADS. They gotta go back to the style of Halo 2/3 for Infinite though for sure

why the fuck does everything in halo 5 look like children's toys
literally everything, the guns, the armor, the maps, everything looks like its made out of cheap plastic

>tfw no Sangheili bf
it hurts bros

>had to make a new gt and earn the minimum 3000 halo gs needed to become a candidate for the flight tests
FUCK FUCK FUCK I HAD TO MAKE A NEW ONE TOO

Attached: 1555348169233.png (480x261, 274K)

It's literally one guy, he always posts the same shit about the H2A cutscenes.

Looks like legit complaints to me.

I never touched, Spartan Assault and Strike, and HW2.

Attached: 1555384265.jpg (191x75, 14K)

Those are the best Halos bro.

>purely for ODST
i dont get the love for ODST, apart from the drop-pod hype it's a snoozefest

I really just want an extractor for the sounds

What did he mean by this

tfw had 40,000+ gamerscore on my old account but never had xbox live so I can never recover it

Pretty much this. I remember back in the days when Halo 3 came out and most of Yea Forums just lauded it as console kiddy fps. Fast forward almost 12 years later and the babbies grew up and now make up the majority of PC Gaming.

I agree bro, the H2A cutscenes felt way too hollywood and not in a good way. So much lens flare and obnoxious sound design.

>Zoomers don't know Halo until 4.

Gen Z is anyone born from after 94. The average screaming child you heard in Halo 2 and Halo 3 was a zoomer you twat.

>Gen Z is anyone born from after 94
I thought it was 96

Please god let there be a mixed bag playlist for FFA and Teams that's actually populated. I fucking hate custom games and just want some some actual match variety instead of playing Fat Kid and Jenga for the 1000th time. Infection was only good during the limited time events.

Attached: 1524116365215.gif (415x405, 1.73M)

Seething

>one guy

Agreed