Looks like someone has some free time to post on Twitter now that he's retired

Looks like someone has some free time to post on Twitter now that he's retired

Attached: 2435643265234.jpg (587x606, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seanmalstrom.wordpress.com/2013/08/17/the-struggles-of-marketing-the-gamecube/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watch him start shit talking Nintendo

Watch him become notch 2.0

I have a feeling he is going to join another company. Maybe Microsoft.

maybe he's finally going to practice Smash so he can beat Hbox

I would love to see this side of Reggie

Probably that gay ass Google streaming shit

Why is hair blurry

wasn't that how jack tretton was? after he left sony he was shit talking about how bad their strategies was during the ps3/vita era.

But he’s black.

Reggie is black? I thought he was Samoan.

I get the love for miyamoto and iwata because they're quirky but reggie is not even charismatic or witty, all the love for him is pure marketing and memes, just listen to him in any interview, all he has is the clearly rehearsed wholesome nice guy act but anytime he has to go off script hes a sperg.

i doubt it. he's retired.

That's why I like him

I've had the chance to speak with him in a professional setting. He's a pretty chill guy and down to earth, but was always laser focused on what was good for Nintendo. Possibly overcompensation for how his higher-ups at NCL were, but I'm not sure.

>for how his higher-ups at NCL were
What do you mean, did he think his bosses were incompetent?

FUCK TRUMP tweets in 3...2...1...

Reggie's a marketing guy and had no choice but to smile and nod as NoJ pushed the Wii-U, what do you think?

Reggie's Haitian

Why does he look so weird in that picture? Is he OK? Is that the reason why he retired?

Hope he can tell us how are things behind the scenes.

user thats a figurine

Kamek turned him inti a doll.

It would be interesting to hear about his experiences either way. Considering the state of Nintendo back in 2003, it didn't seem like he had an easy job.

Attached: D4NW9d-UwAIOSVc.jpg (800x1024, 53K)

seanmalstrom.wordpress.com/2013/08/17/the-struggles-of-marketing-the-gamecube/

You might enjoy this article, user. Talks about that time period of Nintendo with a lot of primary sources. Reggie makes a few appearances.

Attached: 1520716590240.png (320x320, 107K)

lmao btfo reginald

Attached: fddgfg.jpg (573x604, 61K)

They seem to be really skittish in recognizing the issue: Nintendo games took a serious nosedive in quality on the gamecube. Too gimmicky and poorly designed, even back then.

He’s retired bro. He ain’t going back to work for anybody.

Unlike Miyamoto and Iwata Reggie doesn't really like or play vidya. That's ok, of course. All he was supposed to do was get the American audience hype for Nintendo which he's obviously done successfully..
Outside of E3 and other Nintendo press conference events where he interacts with manchildren he's all business.

What did Reggie actually do at Nintendo?

He's still not that old, and has worked in other companies before (like Pizza Hut and VH1), I dont see why he wont work for another company.

This really. Reggie is just a salesman, he has no control over decisions. Only Japanese men control Nintendo. They probably just hired Doug Bowser because of his funny name.

How the fuck has the username “Reggie” not been taken yet?

That what some verified asshole asked on Reggies first tweet

Reggie Fills Amy

He bought it

It probably has but became a unused account for many years where anyone with some sort of fame can fight to get the name off

How the fuck did he get the @Reggie handle? Theres no fucking way it wasnt claimed centuries ago

>“And then at the end [of the presentation], Reggie looked around the table and basically said “Look, don’t bullshit me. How do you guys really think this thing is going to hold up?” No one said a word for a minute, and then people started just spouting off more marketing lingo and faux (self) assurance. None of these people were gamers, none of these people even LIKED video games.” says Mercury.

>being this much of a cuckold that you take on your wife's last name

Maybe he had it saved for all these years but never used it.

if i married anime, i would take her last name too

If you have any sort of power you can literally just steal taken handles, as long as the account that had it was somewhat inactive. You or me couldn’t do it, but Reggie has so much money that Twitter probably bent over backwards to get him that handle

He joined twitter this month

Reggie got that big boy clout

Is this the birth of an epic new maymay?

Every day will be a my body is ready tweet.

He's a big boy

>post yfw Reggie becomes overtly political

Attached: 1516173092020.jpg (342x316, 14K)

Yes, he's worked for bigger companies before. That's why he's retiring early, brainlet. You don't think he's made bank during his career?

>yfw reggie announces for president

I mean he has at least 2 3DSs, he must be rich.

Have sex with Children! edit when?

Don't humor that idea.

Attached: 1554882031954.png (650x480, 286K)

Looks like the name was originally took by a spambot before Reggie claimed it.

Attached: spambot.png (559x84, 4K)

>mfw Reggie becomes overtly political and trashes the alt left and virtue signalling upper-middle class white women all day

Attached: loli (524).png (532x338, 439K)

Doesnt NoA handle a majority of their legal division?

>PS3 bot is overwritten by former Nintendo employee

Attached: 1554345481452.jpg (1237x1237, 105K)

Soulja Boy ended this niggers career

RIP the poor fucker that got his Twitter handle literally stolen by Reggie lol, imagine being so early to the party and then get fucked by a Nintendo CEO

that bill trinen fag still works yet can't go a day without talking about trump

farewell, reggie. You've been a true ally for our cause, comrade.

Attached: ally.png (123x179, 52K)

Nothing was really lost. I can't imagine an existence more empty than a PS3 focused spambot. Other spambots would've at least had things to advertise.

Oh god he's thanking everyone and going down memory lane on twitter

kek that's the only reason i wish i were some rich as fuck celebrity. just yoink some assholes simple handle like @myname

I remember this streamer Witwix tried that with some girls instagram because she used his name years earlier and she doesn't even use the page, he lost lol

yeah you need to be at Reggie's level of fuck you money/power in order to pull off shit like that

unironically this

>You know I've always found it funny that 13% of the population commit 52% of the crimes

>sonyfag gets btfo by Reggie

>seanmalstrom.wordpress.com/2013/08/17/the-struggles-of-marketing-the-gamecube/
>Sean Malstrom
fuck of retard

;_;

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 19.28.57.png (586x455, 341K)

Really? Thats sad.

How do you think CEO Bowser is going to do?

Attached: 3234365.jpg (960x640, 96K)

Fucking Ninja did it well before he was nearly as big as he was in his prime.

My body was always ready for him....

Attached: large.jpg (463x462, 54K)

Attached: Satoru-Iwata-Shigeru-Miyamoto-Reggie-Fils-Aime.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

Has anyone asked him what the fuck was going on with Treehouse during the Wii U period?

>Sean Malstrom

Attached: 1553365276755.webm (1280x720, 1.15M)

You can buy any twitter account if it's under 10,000 followers 0 problem. I had my account overtaken by some dutch corporate twitter, despite tweeting every day, and having active followers. It was pretty retarded.

really cringy

The fuck are you talking about? He mainly talks about his kid's volleyball team or some shit from what I've seen, I've only seen politics from him occasionally.