That hipster speech between Trevor and Michael

>that hipster speech between Trevor and Michael
simply brilliant writing

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 131K)

I hate that mission not because of that conversation, but because Lester arrives on a Los Santos city bus rather than their Greyhound parody even though Paleto Bay is stated as being like half the state away.

that was the moment that had me questioning wether I wanted to play a game that forces you to spend 50% of your playtime driving from point A to point B while listening to an inane conversation

Which one? I barely remember anything, but that this definitely happened a lot.

gta 5 is objectively the worst game in the whole franchise

Your opinion is objectively wrong since IV still exists.

>characters yell and bicker at each other over inconsequential bullshit while you drive halfway across the map
At least RDR2 had the characters yell and bicker about important shit while riding halfway across the map, and the characters were actually likeable. I couldn't give a shit about anyone in GTA V even by the end of it.

The writing of the characters and voice acting in GTA V are top notch. Shame about the story, physics, etc.

Attached: 1507943443229.jpg (570x744, 193K)

Trevor is such a stupid fucking character. They make him this mythical crackhead Jack Sparrow-ass Joker wannabe by pretending that there's anything other than random insanity behind him when he's just an edgy fuck written for fifteen year olds.

And he's a pretty entertaining character. He has some funny lines and as a GTA character he's good for chaos... But people pretending that he's some kind of brilliant masterstroke of writing.

Adam Sessler going off on Trevor being one of the best fictional characters ever written cemented that guy as a hack reactionary to me.

I've never watched Reddit and Morty, but isn't Morty the same? Who came first?

The game fell apart when michael and trevor became whiny bitches and the nigger got tired of their shit.

and GTA 2, GTA 3 and GTA London

I'm not sure if this is b8 or not, but if it is then it's a very artful portrayal of ignorance, well done user

GTA 2 is great.

Agree. Trevor was at its best when he was just being funny, as opposed to edgy.

The radio commercials shitting on Call of Duty and mobile farming games are also exquisite.

most disappointing GTA ever. I could tell it was going to be shit from the leaks of driving physics alone though

No you're thinking of Rick.

Rick and Morty gets overrated a lot because it's very edgy but I think that that show actually handles it pretty well. Like, there's a pretty clear and consistent worldview underlying Rick's antics, and the show makes sure to show how fucking miserable a person would be from that level of nihilism.

The problem is that you're not supposed to identify with Rick. He's entertaining but he's a villainous character. You're supposed to identify with Morty because he's a more sensible good person who isn't hasn't reasoned himself into being a gigantic asshole.

But depressed autistic retards who are unhappy with their lives see themselves in Rick because they have a way over-inflated view of their own intelligence and fail to realize that Rick is the bad guy who is tearing this family apart, which is ironic because they're exactly the kind of person whose total failure to adapt as people and grow out of their teenage angst causes them to fuck things up for their family.

So the irony is that the people who identify with Rick's positive traits are actually a lot like Rick - but they line up with his self destructive, narcissistic depressed shit and not his super intelligence.

And these assholes have gone and ruined what was for at least two seasons a pretty great comedy because now it has a reputation for having fans who are insufferable cunts.

was this your first GTA experience or something?

>So the irony is that the people who identify with Rick's positive traits are actually a lot like Rick - but they line up with his self destructive, narcissistic depressed shit and not his super intelligence.

that's fucking funny

Attached: 8Yss8.jpg (374x600, 66K)

>I could tell it was going to be shit from the leaks of driving physics alone
Shut up 4 nigger

imagine being this conterian

>playing GTA V for a story
It's just PayDay on drugz

.... Michael doesn't know what a hipster is and Trevor SPECIALLY doesn't know what a hipster is.
Fucking cringe

I'm not gonna bother counting anything before 3 because that was a completely different concept

GTA 3
>mute protagonist, extremly soulless
>rest of the cast is very generic and soulless as well
>game world is pretty much all grey there's barely any side stuff to be done
>revoltionary concept at the time but pretty shitty in retrospect

Vice City
>main character has his background explained and has comprehendable motives
>rest of characters had a lot of soul too
>miami vice setting on top of a cosa nostra styled story
>colorful world but not overdone
>in game activities were expanded and you had a good amount of stuff to do aside from the story
>it's reputation speaks for itself basically

San Andreas
>CJ had lots of soul
>rest of the cast was pretty dope but some could've had more overall involvement and appearances like sweet and other guys from the hood (stuff like the cut big bear content would've been amazing)
>good storytelling but CJ is just kind of hopping from scenery to scenery and the 3 city storylines are only somewhat interconnected
>san fierro and las venturas had some serious issues with certain things
>the whole toreno arc (complete shit imo)
>great humour and really expansive world with tons of shit to do even post-game

Vice City Stories
>pretty much takes vice cities formula and expands upon it with some good prequel telling
>characters are all around pretty good
>Vic however seems like an angry bitch sometimes who acts too little and cries too much, but still good
>reduced customizability and worse vehicles than SA which hit a bit hard
>way less side missions/activities
>basically same map as VC so it lacks fresh wind but it's still good

Liberty City Stories
>basically what 3 should've been
>overall good characters but not as much soul as other games
>kind of short
>liberty city still seems too grey and not lively enough
>pretty average but still fun, wouldn't replay tho

cont.

try and make me bitch

>soulless

opinion discarded.

GTA 4
>characters are extremly soulful (little jacob is best side character imo)
>niko has a believable background and motives through the whole game
>liberty city done right
>atmosphere was amazing
>missions were long and utilized surroundings and you could even be a bit creative of how to approach some things
>endgame felt a bit rushed
>main antagonist isn't really involved until you're like 3/4 of the game in
>other than that extremly well done
>online was good but very basic in the end, still hella good at the time

GTA 5
>insanely well done main cast
>rest of the characters was good for the most party
>map was amazing but too small imo, greater map could've made it all more fun
>customization speaks for itself
>many arcs too short for my taste
>franklin's hood life could've been explored a lot more
>the chinese drug traffickers had like 4-5 missions but are somehow really relevant to the endgame
>trevors sandy shores stuff could've gone for a bit longer
>michael was a bit too cucked in some aspects but the most complete overall
>dumpster fires like stretch are somehow important in the final mission
>story could've been like 1.5-2 times as long is it was in the final game
>heist missions we're a good concept but ultimately your choices didn't influence the overall mission and it's end result. Game only gives you 2 ways to approach for every heist.
>online was pretty good to begin with but developed into too much of a cash grab which they fixed later giving you opportunities to earn money without the whole "buy muh sharkcards" thing. Online devolved into a chaos of it's own however especially with the whole jet bike thing and people "out-moneying" you more or less.

Try and have sex

SA > VC > IV > V > VCS > LCS > III > The rest

> IV > V
>1 and 2 last
objectively wrong

I was gonna make fun of you, but yeah, I feel quite the same as you with all the games
well done