Ooo, what's this? The video is like the reflection of an arcade stick...

Ooo, what's this? The video is like the reflection of an arcade stick, you can see various classic Capcom games being played in the reflection (SF2, Dark Stalkers and I think Alien vs Predator).

Attached: 20190415_151000.png (1077x1053, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CP_System_II#List_of_games
nintendolife.com/news/2019/04/capcoms_big_announcement_is_a_plug-and-play_arcade_stick_packed_with_classic_games
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares about Street Fighter V

Mario in SF

/thread

I see SF2, Darkstalkers, and Alien vs Predator. New Capcom collection?

nice

Sf6 when? Sf5 was such a disappointment after really enjoying Usf4

Please. Disney ain't gonna play along to get AvP.

Then why else would they show it after years of ignoring its existence? Fucking think you retard.

Based.

To get your hopes up before some boring new character for SFV gets announced, along with some new costume DLCs and news that they're slicing Fight Money rewards in half.

This was likely done before the merger was finalized

Attached: UviKvIE.png (970x99, 49K)

Well it's on the SF Twitter and not Capcom proper so it's probably a guest character and costume DLC.

Would be cool if it were a new collection though.

Do you guys not see the STREET FIGHTER part?

Nothing on regular Capcom's Twitter. Its just SFV season five stuff.

People who aren't gay?

Attached: laura butt.webm (1280x720, 501K)

Capcom UK also posted the teaser.

Maybe it's a new Capcom Fighting Jam then?

Probably Capcom vs Capcom.
BBTAG is the new Capcom Fighting Jam but actually works as intended.

I don't get why Capcom thinks they need the Marvel license for the Vs series. Street Fighter holds up without it after all and a Capcom Vs Capcom game obviously would have a bunch of Street Fighter characters.

Capcom Fighting Jam wasn't like the Vs series at all.

based

overwatch syndrome
the girls are hot but the game is complete shit

the vs series started with marvel, people arent just gonna accept a new game with a franchise that is not marvel, as TvC has shown, no marvel= shit.

maybe, JUST MAYBE, MvCI would have worked if A:capcom didnt relied on EVO hype and actually took their time, and B:if muties were really out of the equation, then capcom should have known that 'LOL FUNCTIONS' was gonna get people a bit mad.

But TvC sold well enough. It was just stuck on the Wii and no one wanted to play on that.

probably another gay arcade collection

TVs has SOUL though. It's just that Tatsunoko IPs are unrecognizable except to boomer anime fans because when they were brought over they localized all of the series outside of maybe Karas and Casshern.

Rainbow mode?

i get that, and i like tvc, but the truth is that compared to marvel, those who like tatsunoko are the minority, regardless of the system.

Poison

TvC sold fairly well despite being a fighter on Wii tho?

Hm. Does Capcom fully own Lynn Kurosawa from AvP?

TvC was great.

SHE'S IN

Attached: 47582613_128839488133936_3910826461218224490_n.jpg (1080x1349, 144K)

ok, didnt expected that tvc was THAT liked, and i liked it too, but still, compared to marvel fans, tatsunoko fans are like ants against an elephant.

Will Rival Schools ever be released from Cameo Hell?

Just a Capcom Arcade Collection, nothing else

Difference being Marvel is a world wide name and tatsunoko is literally who outside of Japan

edmond honda coming through

probably, tho recognizing liscensed games like AvP, for the first time in years is a nice thing.

It's the motherfucking Master Chief, bitches.

Attached: Believe.jpg (419x550, 31K)

Nice ass, but SFV is such a bad game. It's the most combo friendly, dumbed down street fighter of all time. Tailored specifically to the 90's babies to make them feel like they're playing a real fighting game, while scamming them at the same time with micro-transactions. Just like how CoD games made them feel like they were good at FPS games.

Attached: SFV Gen Z Players.jpg (591x590, 73K)

So is it going to be a new season of SFV?
A whole new game?
Remaster / Collection like was saying?

>Darkstalkers and AvP
holy god damn finally
now watched them hand it over to Digital Eclipse and have 5 seconds of input lag

Collection is most likely.

Hey, the more we get cutie Kurosawa, the better

Attached: 1431521-lkurosawa_large.jpg (300x298, 14K)

Everything that was teased was made on the Capcom CPS-2 arcade board. Expect it to be another arcade collection pulling from this list.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CP_System_II#List_of_games

I never got to play DarkStalkers ResurrectionI would be nice to be able to get it for a modern console

If they do, let's hope its 3. That's the best one.

Imagine still falling for the "SFV is still bad" meme. It was shit on for season 1 and people refuse to accept it got better.

Attached: 1445819664989.jpg (990x765, 785K)

Can't believe we're getting ANOTHER collection after the Capcom Beat em up Bundle, and speaking of the game, it's strange AvP didn't make it. It was prolly because they couldn't get the license on time, but it's still weird.

Attached: SQ_NSwitchDS_CapcomBeatemUpBundle.jpg (1000x1000, 419K)

It got better but it's still not as good as other fighting games like Tekken 7 and Guilty Gear Xrd. It was #LeftBehind

>1000 fight money has been deposited into your street fighter account

I'd take 2 or 3
Both are excellent
3 has qtbee tho

>Got better
>Still shit gameplay
Nah.webM

It wouldn't matter, there's nothing to spend it on.

I will shit on SFV where it deserves it, shit like M. Bison is dumb, but people overreact to it as if it's still the worst thing ever made. Shit like babytag exists, SFV is far from horrible.

Attached: Zed.jpg (813x545, 110K)

god I wish it was that easy to get fm again, I'd shitpost all the time if that was the case. those jewish fucks took out practically every method of earning weekly fm

Attached: 1513315744392.png (490x560, 177K)

Most other games have engaging and fun gameplay. SFV's key issue at this point is the lack of routes into combos. The amount of hitstop is obnoxious, too.

Other than Darkstalkers, SFII and AvP i noticed Forgotten Worlds at the beginning. Yeah, it's probably a new arcade collection.
Would be nice if Red Earth was included, that game never got a console port so far.

what was the input lag like on this one?

>who cares about Street Fighter V
But what if, what if SFVI?

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, please.

Please be a new girl

Attached: sf butts full.jpg (2044x1149, 697K)

Nice spot user
Capcom is using these collections and remasters to test the waters and see which franchises still can get some use
Only reason i can believe in a potential Capcom vs Capcom is because Capcom is testing its IPs

i'd rather play a good game with sexy girls than a bad game with sexy girls

Attached: 1540116396940.png (600x1134, 474K)

flat ass juri lmao

nintendolife.com/news/2019/04/capcoms_big_announcement_is_a_plug-and-play_arcade_stick_packed_with_classic_games

Attached: file.png (900x516, 1.23M)

god i hope its a new game. It feels like so long since we got a good capcom fighting game

Capcom vs. SNK 2 is the best game in the VS. series (fuck you mahvel faggots) and i think that it's time for a new entry to come out.

oh good lord no

What did you even spend it on? I have 130,000 saved at the moment and have thought of buying a season 3 character I skiped out on. After I bought the color I liked most for my main and my secondary I just wasted it on stages.

CvS3 would be nice but I doubt it'll ever happen. Snk got pretty screwed over in the deal.

>We've heard that the unit will be a premium affair, with a retail price that could be as high as £200.
what the fuck are you doing capcom
just put AvP on a fucking console for once

Attached: 1494812367413.jpg (691x688, 144K)

I mean they're not wrong. Tier whoring is pretty futile if you're not in the big leagues or playing comp.

Don't bully

Attached: juri birdpoop.jpg (1258x1026, 1.01M)

Haven't had any input lag on it, it played smoothly for me.

>Capcom vs Capcom

That's dumb and redundant. Why not make it Capcom vs Street Fighter?

i like Capcom Showdown or Capcom Rumble better

Disney now owning AvP means it’s easier than ever to let Linn In a CvC or MVC4

Attached: 911A9920-BBC0-4DE9-9C15-7608ACF2BD83.gif (350x314, 1.53M)

You guys can shit on SFV, but the gameplay is still better than Cross Tag or Fighterz.

Is that really any different?

ready to lose

Attached: 1554756062591m.jpg (1024x681, 65K)

>Source: Their ass

SNK got fucked over it and game was really biased towards capcom, I really doubt that it going happen again.

How about Capcom All-Stars Tournament?

Disney is one of the reason MvCI had the budget of a sandvich and questionable Marvel character choices, don't expect them to be cooperative.

It's this. They're all CPS2 games, thread over.

I honestly can't think of any other game that does so many various levels of girl muscles and makes them all look delicious.

Based.

Wait, shit
It actually makes sense. The video is reflecting off the arcade stick and buttons.

>SFV is just a better version of SF2 the greatest fighting game of all time
>people hate it
Why?

FighterZ was just a meme game, just look at the EVO list and tell me if the game is not dying already.

Aw fuck.

>get an amazing opportunity to produce a crossover for two of the biggest 2D fighter companies at the time
>release a broken mess of a fighter
>release a handheld chibi fighter and a fucking card game

It's their own fault. CvS games wiped the floor with them.

Lol what? How the fuck SNK was fucked over? Capcom made two fighting games and SNK made just one true fighting game and lot of card games. It was not Capcom fault that SNK was going to shit at that time.

It's just Tekkenfags who are emboldened by Aris and other twitchstreamers. It's funny because Tekken's gameplay was a shitshow from 4-Tag 2 but you never heard any Street Fighter players shit on them because it was so irrelevant but now they got a big head because 7 is the first decent game since 3

Attached: tekken anna handjob.webm (1280x720, 1.26M)

I just want Harada to drop 7 and start already TvSF now, it's been delayed for way too long.

I want to cum on Anna's thighs

Redemption Arc cancelled. Knew they would fuck it up.

Honestly? This could be fucking neat if it's done right.
Like those sketch ass 500-in-one arcade plug-n-plays you can buy on eBay.
If it's a luxury product that's well-constructed and has an assortment of top-quality arcade ports, I'm in there like shareware.

>B-BUT TEKKEN
Pathetic
Also this

(You)

He's not wrong, he just didn't mentioned SF IV widows that got exposed

You're on Yea Forums
The game did have an absolutely shit launch, but Yea Forums will refuse to admit the game got much better because all most people here can do is parrot opinions. It's why they call Xrd great even though that game is flawed as fuck.

Sorry, but a game should be judged based on its launch quality, not its current quality. Otherwise there is a risk that shit devs could just release an unfinished beta build and not have it be criticized because "It gets better!!"

Tekken 7 is pretty lackluster man. The game is only carried by Koreans.

SNK didnt got any cent from cvs games.

Cool so all fighting games are now shit. But of course SF2 started at Turbo, SF3 started at Third Strike, SFIV started at Ultra etc. Etc.

Just a bunch of CPS2 roms poorly emulated, as usual

Will likely have online.

CAPCOM GIVE ME PROGEAR ON STEAM

No more 80s to early 90s classics PLEASE!
Sega and Capcom stay making me sad.

Attached: WOW.png (1069x1348, 1.07M)

AvP coming home would be funny. After all this time. Capcom first announced this game for the 32x. Then when the 32x tanked they pushed it onto the sega saturn. Then they most likely ran out of the license. By paying 20th Century now, they must have high hopes that this product sells.

Attached: 10022503.jpg (850x1208, 357K)

It is coming home. To a gimmicky plug and play collection. Woo.

Butt rates
Karin>Chun>Falke>Kolin>Sakura>Mika>Menat>Cami>Laura>Yuri>Ibuki

Itsuno wants to make a new Rival Schools

Some kind of retro collection probably

A while ago on there was a UK Capcom rep going on about how they have something really big planned, this was after people got bummed about no SFV news. £200 plug 'n' play sounds like a big item to me.

So what is that in Ameribucks?

holy fuck BASED

Why does everyone ask for this so much? You think a game with half the appeal will get double the budget and sales?

How is Kolin not number 1 or two behind Chun?

Attached: sf kolin ada.png (414x628, 413K)

Including Darkstalkers in a collection with other games would be a nice way to finally get more people playing it. Also good for them for actually using Demitri in the teaser and not Morrigan.

Attached: 132441184670.jpg (850x1000, 87K)

with how much SBC technology have improved it is quite hard to fuck up, the only reason sony failed with the PsClassic despite having a far more powerful cpu in comparison to the S/NESC, is because they really didnt gave a crap.

i can imagine them still hiring Digital eclipse for them to code their emulator, but, by note being limited to console performance, they would need to TRY in order for their emulator software to be crappy. or to use GPL outdated emusoft.

but i really doubt capcom is gonna take chances and allow for a shit soft compared to the PSC.

Man you shills from /fgg/ are so spineless. S4 really is SFV's desperation year

Capcom didn't got any cent from SvC Chaos or that shit card games too, so what's your point?

post 1

Oh man, I want my boi e Honda!!!

around 265 dollars. which does sound like a big problem if they want this thing to succeed.

guess what i said here: , doesnt count anymore.

The one shown in the trailer was 1, but I doubt they'd include that alone and neither of the far more beloved sequels.

>dat nose
Jew

Don't they own the AVP license with the Fox acquisition?

maybe if we get lucky, capcom will release upgrade SD cards with extra games.

Card Fighters Clash is sick bro

I hope Demitri is in the next crossover so he can prank the other fighters with Midnight Bliss haha

>believing a random website just to have an excuse to shit on Capcom

Talk about being desperate.

cant you buy a ps4 for that price
what the fuck is capcom doing

Menat is the only reason to like SFV

Attached: jhrd7F8.png (433x650, 425K)

hopefully that rumor is fake and they sell the thing for 100$ or less, cuz yeah, no matter how premium the materials are, a plugnplay should not cost the same as a regular console.

That's not how converting prices works.

200£ is going to be at most 230 euro/dollars and even then it's more likely going to be around 150-170£ and 200€/$

It'll probably still be $200 because all of Europe, especially the UK, gets fucked on pricing.

still, it is a big pricetag for a plug and play, no matter the quality, theres no way in hell its gonna sell well with such a price.

Capcom doesn't like giving character reliable Dragon Punches anymore, so no, you really don't want Demitri in a modern Capcom fighter.

Yeah, but look at MvCI. Disney sucks.

I don't WANT to shit on Capcom, but this sounds like something they'd do.

200 would make sense if the buttons/sticks were Sanwa's as normal fightsticks cost around that much.

would people still buy them?

> more likely going to be around 150-170£ and 200€/$
But it says £200 here $200 would be the price for a pretty nice stick. So if this has 2 sticks+roms it will be more like $250. If it is $200 don't expect good quality.

please just rerelease MvC1/2 on modern consoles with online

this, personally a rerelease of MvC2 for consoles/PC would be perfect, specially for PC.

and yeah, i can emulate the game on a freaking Raspberry Pi Zero smartwatch and i have done it before thousands of times, but i dont care, i want to have a legit pc copy.

I think whether or not MVC4 is likely or not, I can easily see them doing an MVC Collection. Disney and Capcom know Marvel 2 sells.

Probably not but they must already know that.

Usually the prices ending in 00 o 50 are reserved for dollar/euro, with UK ending in 70/20/30 and so on, that's why I find the rumored pricing odd.

aahahahahaaahaah

>pandoras sell for $200 and are technically "illegal" roms loaded onto 2 player full sized arcade sticks
>holds literally every arcade game ever made
>capcom's shit is literally the same thing only with "legal" roms
>holds the handful of capcom titles only, and probably not all of them

If you buy this you're a gigantic retard

Attached: hawkstanza.png (383x375, 274K)

Elena when?

>AvP port

Woah. First time ever.

If you can hack it like the NES and SNES classic then it could be cool

Why not just get a raspberry pi and stick it in your own arcade stick?

At that point you're better off just getting a real arcade stick and a Pi. The only way this thing would be worth it is if the stick that came with the games was top quality, or if it's a chinese knockoff but the whole thing was under $100.

then we should wait until tomorrow to see exactly how the deal is gonna be.

>really like Cody
>Stopped playing SF5
>See Cody
>He's the fucking mayor
>Excited to play as him
>He's not that good
>They replace his badass ultimate with a tornado that Rashid could do
>It has zero style

Attached: Cody-Critical-Art.gif (400x225, 1.71M)

I already have a SNES classic and an arcade stick.
Thanks Capcom

Attached: 1540922764514.jpg (287x287, 21K)

its pepsiman

Attached: pepsiman-fightingvipers-animation2.gif (352x224, 2.78M)