Nobody talks about Muramasa the demon blade

Nobody talks about Muramasa the demon blade.
What the hell Yea Forums have you even buy good wii games?

Attached: 781e00d688cd77c810f4008fadb1187e.jpg (440x440, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/480819/f0180b1d0f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>PSVita version had a sexy demon loli
>still prefer thicc thunder god

>buy good wii games
>buy games
>wii

Attached: 457867458967895.png (343x210, 88K)

But oni loli also comes in thicc. And also standard.

Attached: 1465141244521.jpg (1600x900, 162K)

I played a bit and I don't really get the feel of the combat. Any tips? Should I just be jumping in and doing a couple attacks then running?

It is one of my favorites and I replay it often.

That said, the vita version is objectively better, and the DLC is all fantastic.

>2d
>side scroller
that's a big yikes

I bought a PSTV for this game, only to find out that all physical copies of the game were since long gone. And fuck digital.

How's that Vita emulator coming along?

Zoomer gay nigger faggot

Beats me. Doubtful it is coming along well, but it'd be nice to be able to play with the DLC on PC.

Attached: yuzuruha - 84d612d0cd414f4337e9a89a4b3b74cfc231bc6c.jpg (1600x1200, 1.12M)

I played a couple of hours on PC. Its a gorgeous looking game but even more repetitive than Odin Sphere.
Dragons Crown is the superior Vanilla games title

After platinuming Odin Sphere recently I plan to go back to Muramasa and play it again. Will get the rest of the DLC I missed, since I only got the first one IIRC.

Attached: momohime.jpg (1793x2864, 938K)

>wii
switch port when?

I love Muramasa girls

Attached: thunder_clap.webm (820x626, 2.26M)

The boss fight against other lead is neat.

What exactly is repetitive? Are the boss fights not varied enough?

Probably my least favourite vanillaware but still good af.

More like the basic gameplay in the levels is the thing that became boring fast. As I said I only played a few hours so cant coment on all the bosses

Attached: raijin and fujin.jpg (960x544, 95K)

FUCKING SOON

The Wii version was essentially censorship user. Not only that, but it was a huge flop of a game until it went onto Vita.
The oni loli DLC is still the best.

didn't kamitani say he's not interested in the switch or something?
i remember reading an interview where he said he only ported it to the vita because the art looked good on the screen.

>The Wii version was essentially censorship user.
It was just poorly translated, and didn't carry the intended tone.

Please don't mistake actual censorship (the purposeful removal or changing of content to get rid of 'undesirable' aspects) with a bad translation that doesn't consider tone. Conflating these two weakens the concept of censorship for people by muddying the meaning of the word, as well as not actually giving a good understanding of what the actual issue is with the original Wii translation of the game in this case.

Raijin is a miracle of the universe

Attached: __raijin_oboro_muramasa_drawn_by_aozoraichi__sample-449048765880825e031f1428348bc397.jpg (850x907, 200K)

can you fucking blame him?

She can't compete with the true best girl.

Attached: muramasa rajyaki ending.png (1056x561, 1.03M)

I'd say they're about equal and they're also best friends so there's no need to fight over best girls

Attached: __rajaki_oboro_muramasa_drawn_by_nuezou__sample-a94a68fa60144d4965bb132bb4922cfa.jpg (850x1200, 250K)

HUMAN'D

I doubt it counts when he's the one getting snu snu'd.
Lucky bastard.

Attached: --rajaki-oboro-muramasa-drawn-by-tetsumasa--d9fe22f02688fefb524741708876cc71.jpg (680x839, 360K)

What a wonderful sight to come home to

BIG CUTE
there's not enough art of the Muramasa girls

kill yourself subhuman Retardera 2016 Dobald Pumpf failed abortion. seriously kill yourself and erase your worthless family too

>little bit of cunny slip
user chill the fuck out
you're gonna get us nuked

How does this game run on the PSTV? I know it lowers the resolution of Vita games a little, but I'd rather play it from the comfort of my big screen

I completed the Wii version not long ago and it was an amazing experience, I don't have a Vita so I guess I'll wait for a PC port or for a decent Vita emulation.

I literally didn't notice and no one else would've either.

Played it on the Wii way back when it first came out. Still haven't played Odin Sphere or Dragon's Crown. Muramasa was fun AF but I still gotta play those others first.

How do they compare to Muramasa anyway? In terms of gameplay, not in terms of 2D ass and titties because what grown man would actually care about that shit?

i have the game but i dont have all the dlc.
i finished it once with each character but apperently theres a bunch of different endings.

i also need to go back to dragons crown eventually and buy odin sphere. i just wished the would also remake grim grimoire, it looks really good.

There really isn't and that's a tragedy

Attached: __raijin_oboro_muramasa_drawn_by_teruki__bc9bfd232fbce11317dc061f31149041.jpg (732x952, 173K)

What the hell. This thread made me want to go replay the game. But getting an error and it wont launch on my vita.

got anymore Raijin/Oni girl? I'm starting to want to get this game for the big, strong, muscley women
And because I really enjoyed Odin Sphere

but of course user

Attached: __rajaki_and_seikichi_oboro_muramasa_drawn_by_sorayunet__50e1e6cdad5f108f2da70396fdb7dd4a.png (500x522, 466K)

Blades is just pure power upgrades i should take whenever they unlock correct?

Their unique abilities are also worth considering. Also longswords suck.

?

exhentai.org/g/480819/f0180b1d0f/

Attached: 1495153131298.jpg (647x644, 45K)

>stuck on the wii and vita
>only the vita version got the transforming oni

ps4 port when?

Vanillaware's too busy playing with their new mech game in devlepmont HELL, cause we haven't seen jack shit on any of it and it's been a few years now