When does this get good?

When does this get good?

Attached: 2b3e0a77aa9af5a20a559d197a8595f77eef86c6.jpg (616x353, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yH4LoYBOUgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

from the very beginning

when you grow a brain

Non meme answer: when you get out of the hobo phase on your first time through
then you will learn to appreciate the hobo phase on subsequent playthroughs

Post the zone greentexts.

when you edit the graphics file

after you get a sawnoff

>tfw scavenging ammo from dead bodies at the beginning
>tfw you don't even check bodies anymore later on because you're absolutely loaded

when you stop listening to autistic retards telling you to play it vanilla/ZRP and install Autumn Aurora 2.1

>go to zone
>retard military checkpoint faggots shoot me
>die
wow wtf bros i thought you said the zone was fun

I've installed ZRP, OWR3 and set it to master difficulty, used the firstpersonshooter.cfg and enabled scavenger mode at 0.5 and hit_probability_max_dist to 50, kept everything else either default ZRP 1.07 or if not clear set it to vanilla
Everything is just straightforward so far, its either a fetch quest where you have to dodge anomalies or just use radiation resistance or hand someone a medkit
The only real fun there was was picking these off behind a tree, aside from the shitty AI

Attached: ss_io_04-15-19_12-28-56_(l01_escape).jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

>the zone
>fun

The zone is FUN!! not fun.

>that shitty uv mapping on the gloves
wew

Never. It's meme game that everyone pretends to like just like e.y.e, vampire bloodlines and fallout

You're like 2 minutes in dude lol

I've tried twice over the years but couldn't get into it. Maybe I'll give it one more good shot.

Reminder the AI isn't very good and things ONLY happen pure coincidence. Don't believe retards who spout A-Life Myths. They rely purely on nodes and do not travel from area to another.By developer's own confession, they had to scrap almost all the A-Life before release
leaving only the most basic things.

When you stop being a little bitch. AKA never. If you didn't like it from the moment you spawned in Cordon just give up. You're not gonna like the game probably because you got molested as a child or some shit.
t.psychiatrist

When you're in the underground facility with Strelok's stash

Had to force myself into liking it by trying a fuckton of mods and further modifying the bullshit out of them.
Now it's fucking great

And thats Why olr is good

never

The game really picks up after you get to bar, and start picking up useful weapons and artifacts.

it's a niche game not for everyone, if you aren't having fun or like it just stop playing it

Attached: monolith naruto run.png (727x632, 389K)

For a veteran, the moment you exit Sid's bunker, the struggle and misery of Stalker's hobo phase is extremely engaging.

But for newcomers it will probably be when they leave the garbage, you get access to higher-tier gear and your general power levels starts to snowball from that point on.

it's good but it's definetly not for everyone

Attached: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat Screenshot 2019.04.15 - 16.19.48.28.png (1920x1080, 3M)

>go to the bridge chekpoint
>everyone starts shooting at me except the general
>slaughter all the men while he watches and continues saying I need to pay the fine if I want to cross
this alone made it 10/10 experience for me

Attached: 1550734127822.jpg (763x740, 60K)

first thing you have to do is clear out the first military checkpoint to your right once you enter the first area.

most mods add Alife back

fuck off zoomer, no one asked you for your opinion

The a.i is hit and miss in vanilla. The mod scene has bug fixed, restored and even expanded the a-life.

>go through wild territory for first time
>big shoot out with the military
>save some fag scientist
>bodies littered all over
>traveling back through wild territory 2 days later
>a large pack of dogs is eating the bodies and dragging them into a nearby building.

What good graphic mods?

I trust this user

Have you seen the trailer for Chernoblyat?

youtu.be/yH4LoYBOUgg

it doesn't if you're play AMK

I skipped SoC and CS and went directly to Call of Pripyat, did I fucked up?

I played Call of Pripyat for like 10 minutes, got bored and uninstalled

It's not for everyone, bro.

Only if you really care about the lore of the first game. It's not a big deal at all really, CoP is the better game.

When you get a rifle with a scope.
An additional upgrade is when you get the artifacts that eliminate stamina.

Wild Theritory and Yantar my favorite location.

around the time you get to the bar

Not really, CoP has the best mechanics out of all 3 games. SoC's strong point is the story.

CS actually has the best mechanics though.

After the agropromph whatever military part.

>CS actually has the best mechanics though.

Attached: 1546840189628.gif (277x326, 297K)

It does, it would be easily the best game in the series if it actually worked.